It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

In the past, it's just to hard to find someone to play my character, so directors were forced to have me....play myself in productions. So I'm down with that too. As long as I can have a pudding ring cake on the set for me to snack on, I'm happy.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

yeah nothing like a good craft service table on a set.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I thought I should do another post on defensive mind control to clarify my thoughts on it.

originally posted by: engineercutout
Some people form these beliefs around their religion, but that is not a prerequisite.

It's also no guarantee, either. That is to say, just because you are religious doesn't mean you are safe, or immune. You can't just throw Jesus at it.

originally posted by: engineercutout
As to making the subject suggestible, or putting them into a trance...if someone can do that with the push of a button to most or all people(and with the right kind of device someone could)...that's some scary stuff, there.

This can of course be done with drugs as well.

I spoke to the topic because some here seem to have been subjected to an opressive form of mind control. I don't personally think these RK folks are in that business (speculation on my part), though I could be wrong. I do believe that it goes on, however. If I were a victim of the more "benevolent" sort of mind control (if we can call it that), then, I think I would want to remember what was happening/being done to me; so I would work to program myself to that end.

Sure, you could program yourself to go all kung-fu on the team when they showed up and put you under: I don't see how that would really help you, though. I'm pretty sure they would have contingency plans to deal with that sort of a defense, and those would probably be fairly unpleasant, overall.

I was thinking more of the mental enslavement type of mind control when referencing defensive mind control. If you had programmed yourself to avoid "bad" behavior (shooting sprees and such) as a general philosophy, then it would likely be extremely difficult for a hypnotist to convince you to engage in such behavior, perhaps impossible. Hence, strong foundational beliefs, etc.

P.S. Please don't rod from god me RK guys, I'm just trying to help some of these confused people grab a little clarity and stability.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
ALICE Detector Control System at CERN ?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Blackfinger

ALIS the F-35 fighter jet's AI computer

Seems they removed it. Too sensitive perhaps?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Heh, using even a model of an alleged 160,000 y-old artificial intelligence holding the knowledge of a type 1 (or 2) civ to drive a jet?

But the acronym is pretty darned coincidental ...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

or, like I said this whole time, he was using his story as a vehicle to talk about military classified technology.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Or, like I've said the whole time, he was honest when he said he'd reveal all with 100% honesty for that last post...

I'm a sucker for personal relationships and know I am taking it (perhaps too) seriously because he "deigned" to tell little ol' me... but the other reports from other members I have grown to absolutely trust telling me about the consciousness effects he caused and that instance of the RK showing up during waking consciousness are still relevant... I'd hope that after a couple years they'd let me know they were yanking my chain (heck, or all the guys involved...you too) if it were a joke.

And then there was that strange day I awoke with that utter certainty... I know the brain is nothing but frantically trying to interpret things that might not be... but taken all together, it still makes me wonder...

But if I'm still alive on the day this all breaks, I'll dig this site up and post an "I told y'all so!" Heh...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think the "read between the lines" was fairly obvious to some of us, and it wasn't done to intentionally mislead anyone. I think there's a reason some of us were mentioned.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

oh, I'm decent at nuance, between line reading and subtle suggestions... that last bit just looked like he left the slyness behind and let it rip... but what do I know, really?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I think the "read between the lines" was fairly obvious to some of us, and it wasn't done to intentionally mislead anyone. I think there's a reason some of us were mentioned.

WHistles while walking away back into the shadows smoking my "morleys"

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Coy bastards, all...

with love

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Glad to see some still obsessed with this as much as me. I don't care for all the winky clique bs after he supposedly spilled the beans yet folks are going oh I know what he is really talking about lmao.

Hardly my first rodeo in life much less with computers, communication and technology. Now I know he supposedly helped one member to see a triangle. Which if true is something and others here that are some way some how connected to classified aviation were matching up their info with his.

Now one thing is why no pics or videos of said facilities, craft, or hell the other planet, uniforms, waste basket memo, Olympus utility bill..........anything. I mean if your that good you should be able to cover your tracks on this board and connection to it. If your are going to disclose on a public forum why not give a little more than words.

Playing devils advocate.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

I know the feeling. I may have to reread all his posts.

I think that him not revealing images or video was on purpose.

Giving hints and letting people figure it out / connect the dots on their own makes the message much more rewarding.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well that's just it. He supposedly gave it up told his story unless that is just one giant riddle and everything thing said actually means something else. If that's the case get real. WE ALL have dreamed up this exact scenario/story just dreaming about what it might actually be like, mostly hoping it is that exact fantasy.

I mean the general idea is hardly new.

I have ran into one other that I semi trust (that was in a position to maybe know) to give me sort of the same lines about the space race and off world communication. It did jive some with this story and a reason for the space race. This board's story dates don't jive with the great search expedition that I was told unless I missed something there and assumed he was going on about doing things up there earlier than what the public seen in the 60's. I would have to read back maybe I just assumed that.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
I'm sorry, but that whole 'philosophy' ('we' create 'our' reality) seems more like ditching responsibility to me...

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

― Henry Ford

I've always been very fascinated by this. And I see this in action a lot.

Even in my daily work.

I'm in IT. And I don't know how many times per day people tell me something is wrong with their pc, equipment or whatever.

Many times they describe the problem and I know exactly how to fix it. I explain in detail how to fix their issue. However because their prior experience was a failure. Even with detailed instructions on how to fix the issue. They still fail.

This is very annoying! Because I have to stop what I'm doing and go over there to fix the problem.

It's very interesting to see that with the same instructions everything works as it should.

The instructions didn't change. Only the person and their expectations of the outcome.

I don't know why this is. Only that it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Some things you know who said keep nagging me.

I was speaking to someone on facebook the other day that used to serve on subs.

When I asked him about picking up people in the middle of the ocean.

he just completely ignored the question.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That is interesting. I thought you were going to say they laughed you out of the room.

I was in the service on many of flight lines and never seen a vunder veapon of any sorts. A few things that made me go wow thats cool didn't know they could do that but I never thought about wanting to be able to do that either...and really didn't care a second later after the fact. Everywhere I was you could see on CNN if you wanted.

I guess I was on the working side of the service blue collar all the way.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I don't care for all the winky clique bs after he supposedly spilled the beans yet folks are going oh I know what he is really talking about lmao.

Amen.

But mutation/reconstruction of the narrative is natural over time.

The base "facts" are still curious, though... and although I'm not quite obsessed, I still entertain this narrative as a quite possible truth.

And if so, I still find it astounding.

edit on 2/12/2016 by Baddogma because: found a lost find

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join