It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shagg

I'll say this -- there really isn't much more to go on. The "leads" have pretty much been explored and lead to dead ends. There hasn't been a fresh infusion of information or direction.

There might be more puzzle pieces out there, but anything substantial would have been scrubbed from the 'net by the DIA and other agencies. I suppose looking into patents might be worthwhile, but that's an arduous task that doesn't really lead to anything concrete.

At this point I think the best thing is to keep one's eyes and ears open. If anything the subject has opened people's imaginations and minds to possibilities that they wouldn't have considered before.

No sightings from me, I'm not very lucky when it comes to that kind of thing.

edit on 10-5-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Hi - you may have seen it, but if not...

...On page 117, I posted a tidbit of 'new' info which seems to confirm one aspect of the 25% 'truth' claimed by ##stro...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Thanks Mystic, I appreciate hearing that. I basically ran out of things to research also, after reading (ok maybe slogging is a better word) through about a thousand pages of physics papers by the folks that worked on the Orion project. There were a lot of interesting bits and the author's collective attitudes were intriguing, but nothing that led to anything remotely verifiable. At least, nothing accessible without sticking my nose places that might draw unwanted attention, and I don't have the skills or the (redacted) to go poking around anywhere that really interesting stuff might be locked away.

I guess it's back to looking up, and waiting for something to drop in my lap. My thanks to everyone who keeps the discussion alive.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well, like I said -- anything they don't want you to see...you won't. Things that aren't supposed to be on the internet live very, very short lives. The only hope is in connecting obscure dots that may have been overlooked.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Well, like I said -- anything they don't want you to see...you won't. Things that aren't supposed to be on the internet live very, very short lives. The only hope is in connecting obscure dots that may have been overlooked.

Liek that PATENT i found with a drawing of said black tris using said patented device?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Would like to see that patent if you could post it again or just IM it to me if you still have the link handy.

I'm always up for some patent reading. I've found that although there is little out there directly regarding Orion and what became of it. There is a lot of stuff out there patent and university paper wise that point to a lot of the technological aspects of the whole story being true. Basically there are lots of things out there that tacitly point to very advanced technological projects and science breakthroughs. The trick is putting all the pieces of the puzzle together enough to get a coherent picture. Whatever it is they eventually did it probably isn't called Orion, it probably doesn't use the same tech, and it probably blossomed into so much more as more tech and discoveries were likely made.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You sure dont ask for much huh? lol. I kind of forgot where the link was i dropped in weird california sightings. Ill go back and try to find it.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I find it interesting (and I can be found rubbing my chin going "hmmmm") that NASA is downplaying the EM drive.

Meethinks it does indeed work, but we are being told it doesn't because we weren't supposed to know it works.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well here's crazy bassplyr's unsubstanciated take on it:

Problem with admitting it works is that it then opens up the physics of extracting virtual particles from the quantum sea.

Which will lead to things like virtual particle phase conjugation and even possibly some sort of quark phase conjugation.

And in some aspects maipulating temporal polarization and even crazier stuff they don't want us figuring out.

Admitting it works could lead to people figuring out that as far as the natural world goes (quarks, leptons, mesons, bosons etc...and their interactions) we've only really observed half of it and our equations are off or self defeating in some aspects. If people, the whole world really, is only seeing half the picture then they are stuck at a impasse and won't develop further technologically. Where as if the US and her allies DO see the whole picture then they will have an immense technological advantage, literally going to places scientifically that nobody could imagine or figure out before.

Which would turn parts of the science world upside down for a bit, and make things like cheap efficient energy not dependent on the current energy hegemony to come about. Which some people really don't want. The implications of the tech would be too great and just about any jerk or moron would be able to do very bad things easily intentionally or not. In some ways we are just not mature enough for the next big step in our understanding of the universe.

Alleged Ben Rich Quotes: Interesting if true. I guess with the universe it all depends on how you look at it.

"There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. ... What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

”The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I get the distinct feeling like the announcement of the EM drive wasn't supposed to happen. The way NASA is backpedaling should be a red flag to researchers that they NEED to push this forward.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I find it interesting (and I can be found rubbing my chin going "hmmmm") that NASA is downplaying the EM drive.

Meethinks it does indeed work, but we are being told it doesn't because we weren't supposed to know it works.

No it's that the experimental evidence so far is early and weak and has barely been published or replicated.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I get the distinct feeling like the announcement of the EM drive wasn't supposed to happen. The way NASA is backpedaling should be a red flag to researchers that they NEED to push this forward.

This is the theoretical paper behind the EM drive that SPR are developing, it was presented in 2006 for publication in the New Scientist.

www.newscientist.com...

And this is SPR's website for the EM which is fairly open and explanatory.

emdrive.com...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

PAge 13 weird california sighting. I cant find the original one i posted with a hand drawn black tri on a patent office paper. It seems they have redacted if offline since i did the exact same search.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I remember reading SPR's explanation: it's nonsense.

I've read a very substantial and detailed critique which was convincing to me. I wish I could find it again.

If it works, it probably doesn't work by classical E&M.

The NASA people don't say it's classical E&M either. They hypothesize it's some sort of quantum vacuum effect. Field theorists who know about that stuff also say the explanation is bull# too.

edit on 13-5-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: Anaana

I remember reading SPR's explanation: it's nonsense.

I've read a very substantial and detailed critique which was convincing to me. I wish I could find it again.

I do too, can you remember the jist of it, or at least, in your own words, why is SPR's version of the EM nonsense?

originally posted by: mbkennel
If it works, it probably doesn't work by classical E&M.

The NASA people don't say it's classical E&M either. They hypothesize it's some sort of quantum vacuum effect. Field theorists who know about that stuff also say the explanation is bull# too.

Could you point me to where they are saying it is bull#?

I have my own concerns/suspicions, particularly having watched the series of interviews in which Shawyer describes the development of their EM drive. For example, why wouldn't Marconi be interested in it? Not only that, but if you watch those clips, Shawyer starts clearing his throat compulsively when talking about the origins of their EM drive and as any interrogator would know, that is a neon sign pointing towards some meat to be hooked out.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Traingular grapheene?

Interesting,and quite convenient its a TRIANGLE shape. I have even heard of WHITE graphene now too.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I believe there might be some truth to the OP. Here is an interesting read I found that some what support this theory.

Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utilizing Back-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology
by
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Traingular grapheene?

Interesting,and quite convenient its a TRIANGLE shape. I have even heard of WHITE graphene now too.

If you liked that you're gonna love this:

"Graphene Sheets Enable UltraSound Transmitters"
phys.org...

Interesting bits are the intentionally vague description of "jump in fidelity" (AKA effectiveness) facilitated by the use of Graphene in the Ultrasound emitter and the perceived uses as a "receiver" to detect all/any incoming electrical pulses...

Hmmmmm those could be useful.

edit on 7-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: yuppa
Traingular grapheene?

If you liked that you're gonna love this:

"Graphene Sheets Enable UltraSound Transmitters"
phys.org...

Interesting bits are the intentionally vague description of "jump in fidelity" (AKA effectiveness) facilitated by the use of Graphene in the Ultrasound emitter and the perceived uses as a "receiver" to detect all/any incoming electrical pulses...

Hmmmmm those could be useful.

What was the theory of using ultrasonics to open up vacuum tubes in the air in front of a aircraft again?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Along with sensing any potential threats within an arbitrarily impressive radius went the claim...

If you could determine the frequency and origin/vector of individual electrons hitting your shell from any angle I imagine this would be a great basis for subsequent counter measures.

Worth pointing out the article isn't the first ever mention of such applications but it deserves at least a tip of the hat in terms of either luck or due diligence..and it's not the first one.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join