It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I'ts not like we can lift 'auto factories' into orbit like in
SCI FI books.

I was embellishing for the sake of being brief. You would just need the equipment to build the equipment. A fair sight less than a sawmill, I'd wager. Many powerful and versatile tools weigh little and don't take up too much space. An angle grinder or a torch, for instance.

be a supreme effort,

and humans haven't done it yet.

DUMB's are great, but I still think space superiority is the holy grail of defense advantages, in that any general worth his salt and posessing the capabilities would want it. They would jump at the opportunity, given one; which tells me that this was done long ago, likely as soon as it was possible. That we sit here debating the ifs and hows seems to me to be a testament to the success of keeping an effort like this secret. This whole story could be utter bs, it wouldn't change the fact that this kind of stuff(robust secret space program) is/has been/will continue happening.

You all may think I'm foolish to believe it(robust secret space program), but I think you guys are the fools if you refuse to. I don't mean that to sound rude, either. I just think that it's easily inferred. We'd have done it if we could. We could, and so we did. I guess I'm repeating myself now. Sorry. I guess we shall have to continue to disagree on this point.

Likewise, enjoying the dialogue. What a fun thread!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
A link to this thread belongs in here, I think:
Monkey brains linked together...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

excellent link there engineer. been lurking in the thread keeping up.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I enjoy the thread too.

However my main focus research-wise has nothing to
do with this thread.

What I'm working on seems so 'smoking gun' that
I just come here once in a while for funsies.

All this said..

It does seem that there is a fair bit of interesting
weaponized satellites in orbit.

I'll also say, that a very light version of this
narrative could possibly start coming true
in 100+ years.

Kev

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Wheras I'd tend to the mostly opposing view, that we've been there done that for decades already.

As to MIC mind manip, I'd guess all you really need is the stun/makeemforget ray, whatever that is(it's probably floating around on the board here somewhere), and you're set. A weapon to induce a hypnotic state in the target. The rest would follow naturally from practical concerns. I'll bet there's something out there that's been around since WW II or so. I seem to vaguely recall reading of such a device, I can't remember the specifics though. Anybody else remember what it was? Didn't FM go all 'microwave' with that, too? I guess I'll have to go have a look back there, see what he brought in. I remember vaguely reading of something like that before all of this, though.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The theory I'm working on proving is based on a large laundry list
of factors, but basically it's based upon a dual deception by the
government model in conjunction with plasma lifeforms and
UAP/EM and some technology being involved.

There is so much evidence everywhere you look it's astonishing
to me that someone hasn't run with it before me.

But I may abandon the research.. I've proven it to my 100%
satisfaction and other fringe researchers have their pet
theories they are so obsessed with they won't look at a
multidisciplinary approach.. I have no desire to argue with
people, nothing to prove.

So I might switch to making bead art on blue jeans with my
wife for my hobby or something.

Kev

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Not ignoring you Kev but am heading out and was just about to comment how confirmation bias might make you think this quote:

"May (sic) of the super large triangles are seen launching from the oceans. Now if I was a researcher, I'd look at where these routes matched areas where ballistic and attack submarines either trained or transited through.

Iceland gap, Puerto Rico, Mid Atlantic... Pacific south of aussie land. Crews are perishable units and they need replacing every now and again. "

somehow relates to this recent offering:

www.theblackvault.com...#

Iceland Gap....its TRUUUUU bro.

Reminds me of this footage taken by an amateur sky watcher in Aus

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31am2015-07-12T11:31:54-05:00kam by tacka because: youtibe link not working

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Confirmation Bias Alert:

Excellent article describing the latest findings in cloaking using metamaterials and plasmons.
phys.org...

In addition to going "invisible" the article suggests full EM cloaking is the natural progression using the layered metamaterial cloak to guide incoming waves around "disorder" such as "ultrasharp corners" and "bumps".

Also like this bit about gaining complete control of EM waves which was suggested as techno-fiction earlier in this thread:

Quote from article:
"The paper also discusses the interesting point that transformation optics effectively warps electromagnetic space in a manner analogous to how gravity curves space in general relativity. "The macroscopic performance of warping electromagnetic space can be expressed by constitutive parameters in a new coordinate system." (Constitutive parameters describe the desired or actual performance and responses of a metamaterial.) Specifically, Zhang notes, these new constitutive parameters can be isotropic, anisotropic, or bianisotropic (that is, identical in all directions, directionally dependent, and asymmetrically anisotropic, respectively), and might be realized by metamaterial design and fabrication. "With this procedure," he emphasizes, "we'd have the ability to operate and control electromagnetic waves in exactly the way we want."

Dont think it's the first time Zhang has had his stuff linked in this thread and not seeking to endorse claims but worth highlighting.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Saw this a few nights ago on BBC...

I was startled by some of the claims made about twins. It reminded me of the wild claims made by As***

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Well, to some degree, that's been the case since well, the ancient Greeks invented the lens.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Agreed but I thought

"With this procedure," he emphasizes, "we'd have the ability to operate and control electromagnetic waves in exactly the way we want."

was still (hyperbole adjusted) significant.

Lenses were probably not invented by the Greeks BTW (tut tut too many imperial text books):
Egyptian hieroglyphs describe magnification and there is an actual Lens artifact from Iraq that is probably 3000 years old...

edit on 3-8-2015 by Jukiodone because: Hieroglyphs not manuscript..

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And just wanted to add that I'm almost finished with Dr Brandenburg's Death on Mars and ...well, the case he builds for ancient nukes airbursting over two sights there is ...compelling. Very compelling.

I've read through the few threads on it here and found the usual laughter from folks who didn't actually read what the guy is saying... once read, it is difficult to disregard.

If Mars WAS hit with two super-bombs a few million years ago, then ol' Astro's tale (tail?) might have some more "evidence."

edit on 8/4/2015 by Baddogma because: typing troubles

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I don't understand how nukes could get rid of the magnetic field of Mars?

Without a magnetic field, Mars can't sustain an atmosphere -- the solar winds blow it away.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well, you're not alone there, pardner... I don't get that, either... but his arguments don't really mention the missing magnetosphere (yet, in my reading, anyway). I don't think his work answers all the mysteries of Mars, heh... it just addresses the seemingly artificial, old isotopes and their dispersal... and then delves into the other indicators of oddness and details the infighting and arguments by scientists over that planet and the status quo.

It takes him nearly the whole book to lay out his arguments, so I can't make the case for him in a blurb... but it is worth reading, despite the speculative pablum and faintly possible archeology (a la Hoagland) he adds at the end. I will say the guy has a brain and cajones the size of boulders, tho.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

We usually tend to think of "nukes" in relation to our own level of human atomics. There is a possibility that the ones employed on Mars were of a much greater capability using technology we have not yet begun to even hypothesis much less engineer. God forbid it ever gets to that point here on Earth.... a weapon of that magnitude could conceivably seal the fate of the Sol system for good.

edit on 8/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarification, coherency

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Baddogma

I don't understand how nukes could get rid of the magnetic field of Mars?

Without a magnetic field, Mars can't sustain an atmosphere -- the solar winds blow it away.

Well if their EM output was NEGATIVE and mars EM field generation was positive(liek most life btw) it might had caused a chain reaction in the field collapsing it and since mars core is not as powerful as the earths it just shut down thereby rendering mars a truly dead planet.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Great...nukes keep getting scarier and scarier.

I thought it was a spinning molten core, acting like a dynamo that produces the magnetic field of Earth? Wouldn't the same principle be in effect on Mars? How would a one-time event stop the Martian core from spinning?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Great...nukes keep getting scarier and scarier.

I thought it was a spinning molten core, acting like a dynamo that produces the magnetic field of Earth? Wouldn't the same principle be in effect on Mars? How would a one-time event stop the Martian core from spinning?

Well what happens if you overload a dynamo? Unfortuntly MARS just could not keep its dynamo going for soem reason. war or mayby gravity weapons could had destabilized it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think that's what upsets me about people looking for things on Mars. If Mars has been dead for so long, metal would have disintegrated by now, and even rock/stone stuff would have eroded away. It's been THAT long since Mars may have supported life. I don't now why we're looking at pictures for "bones" or "statues" ... We're talking millions of years. Even the pyramids in Egypt wouldn't last the time spans we're talking here.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I think that's what upsets me about people looking for things on Mars. If Mars has been dead for so long, metal would have disintegrated by now, and even rock/stone stuff would have eroded away. It's been THAT long since Mars may have supported life. I don't now why we're looking at pictures for "bones" or "statues" ... We're talking millions of years. Even the pyramids in Egypt wouldn't last the time spans we're talking here.

True. very very true.OH btw Obama is speaking about his iran deal. Maybe he si a re incarnated martian trying to bring about a similiar end.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join