It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh wow, nice find Lostgirl. Forgotten languages is so nifty all on its own, but this PB&J esque combo is cool. And so is that link to the 60's experiment!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Glad you're all enjoying the reading guys -

- the FL site is certainly a good resource for additional research on a wide variety of topics if nothing else...

...I highly recommend going over there, hitting the most current post, and then keep going back to older ones, scanning the topics as you go - you'll be amazed some of the stuff you'll find, especially in their "Defense" 'label'...

Thanks for all the stars!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: engineercutout

MAybe thats where the AI core they found in a mine came from. A ET tri crashed in the past and over time was covered over and eventually ended up in a mine or shaft somehow. Then it was backward engineered to create the tech boom. ANd each tech that comes out a percentage goes to black project funding.

Maybe...if we go with the feel of aO's tale I'd lean more toward ancient advanced humans than ET myself. Kind of reminds me of Edgar Cayce's readings on the Atlantean Hall Of Records. Talk about sensational modern folk myths that I want to be true because they're so frickin' cool. That's defenitely another one right there. I'd sure like to be the yokel that stumbles into that one...perhaps his Men Of Good Will were. Fits in with aO's tale quite nicely, too.
edit on 2-5-2015 by engineercutout because: edit

edit on 2-5-2015 by engineercutout because: edit

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

originally posted by: engineercutout

originally posted by: yuppa

Well Aliens themselves dont fly the black tris. those are more recent craft. mr A(who has went home liek elvis) Had suggested that they are a collaboration between the breakaway civilization and the current powers that be. We have some and they have some.

Also they have a heavy graphene content in their airframes and shell due to their manufacturing process. this makes them really really light and temperature resistant. They also use directed plasma to lessen wind resistence by making a area of vacuum in front of them as they dart around.

Keep in mind this is just leanrned speculation and extrapolation from Mr A's discussions.

Yes, but it would be a mistake to attribute all BT's to a breakaway civ. Some of the triangle sightings reported were recorded before the twentieth century, so there is a good possibility of an x-factor here that could account for some of the modern sightings. I'd tend to think most of what we're seeing these days are man made, but that doesn't change the presence of that x-factor.

What if the reports of the large chevron and triangle shaped craft are still us present day humans that time jumped?

Oh no! Not another self-replicating time loop!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i think this object may be an 'allegory of the real story--ALICCE--

pyramid with glowing eye

the cave De la Tayos story is very intriguing esp regarding how no one remembers how they got into the cave of shadowy men --further more ,the travelers always start out going through small tunnels n end up in a much bigger World.

if those who came before us left behind an ancient A.I to monitor our evolutionary progress,n possibly defend us against benign threats(asteroids,comets,physical invasive E.t.).Or maybe alicce is an anchor to a future timeline??
remember how she drew --a lot of power...also mentioned in the Siberia Death Valley ancient earth protection complex.
A post on the FL group mentions ANNIS evaluating the possibilty of intelligent life(TYPE III civ) existing on planets in 137 galaxies on their travel path.

it would also seem that !str0 group is traveling on a TIME DILATED timeline/existence.this would definitely allow them to live longer/age slower than us..i wud guess they are consistently in F.T.L mode and only take a few rest stops in normal light speed environment.

the Fl group ,if based on truth, claims to be able to simulate and freeze a reality system counteract threats(dimensional invasion?) and then switch to real time of course within certain limits.

one might be quick to dismiss their claims but as i mentioned in some other thread much of human consciousness is facilitated by light--e.m radiation.see research on how various colors affect our sleep patterns n mood,also stroboscopic lights can cause seizures on some people,see cold war era research ; LIDA machine by the russians.

i theorize that if one was able to measure the precise length of the planet's diameter one can reverse engineer variables required for the conscious construct of man.Then a simulated reality can be 'built' to elicit/provoke specific psychological patterns on an entire species of beings.

suppose human consciousness is based on the synergy theory,that would imply that our sense mechanisms(sight,touch,hearing etc) which shape our perception of reality cud be tuned within certain limits(ear 20hz-20khz,temp 35-42degrees cent,)to evoke a certain responses.like/hate one colour(s),certain sounds,certain aromas.etc

in short manipulation of mass consciousness is possible ...montauk et.al

anyway if anyone finds ref to annis on Fl other than this
stellar engineering let me know.

regarding 2036 A.D the only other places i have seen ref to future dates that are of interest (2015-3000)A.D are John Titor and Dan burisch 'legends' .then there is 2094 A.D on that Denver airport A.S.S.R tombstone; cud be related to montauk.

if human beings in the future do discover a way to alter reality by altering time-flow rate/gravity. then it becomes a matter of who has the strongest/firmest Anchor/Time base--cud be a system of wormholes.

if competition arises btwn diff time travelers from the future then we of the present would be living in a chimeric reality system i.e multiple time lines; Dan's D.C.T.P

now the fifteen' story; sound encoded reality matrix vs light encoded reality matrix is starting to make sense.

how about we jus create a new reality based on Darkons.for some strange reason i feel that earth has already transitioned thru some of these timelines around 1999,2005,.there is jus something about the quality of light b4 n after...

edit on 2-5-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Is there anything that you can tell me about the men of goodwill? it is an aspect of the story that i would like expounded upon, if possible.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Maybe...if we go with the feel of aO's tale I'd lean more toward ancient advanced humans than ET myself. Kind of reminds me of Edgar Cayce's readings on the Atlantean Hall Of Records. Talk about sensational modern folk myths that I want to be true because they're so frickin' cool. That's defenitely another one right there. I'd sure like to be the yokel that stumbles into that one...perhaps his Men Of Good Will were. Fits in with aO's tale quite nicely, too.

now that guy Cayce was an out of place guy (o.o.p.g) i've had a keen interest on his life n prophecy since i got into this new age stuff.
one thing i know is some things he said regarding the future were dead on 1968 bimini coast earthquake,changes in world politics resulting in social upheaval in these spheres b4 leading to the dawn of the age of Aquarius.chaos in M.east -->libya-->egypt--->lastly turkey i don't think this has happened yet.

also i believe some of the info he gives regarding the atlantean is dead on that depends on whether time is winding up or down 4 u.but man will soon arrive @ the technological level/bandwidth of the ancients/futures.laser/photonic based computation,anti-gravity drives.Printing out reality..

Also i think he is the earliest record that mentions the acturian's --6th density complex-- how mis-application of their tech;by the maji/priesthood?? led to catastrophic failures in human evolutionary progression

also he is keen to mention that his story is for that sphere of influence;timeline?? which enhances my conviction that there have been other 'spheres 'of human existence on this planet b4 us,or that we have been here b4.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
B4? huh. babylon station 4 was displaced in time. hmm.

I have something i been thinking about. the dissapearance of the aztecs.No evidence of a mass die off. Some say that maybe..they were taken away willingly to somewhere else. Sometimes some abductees have been taken to a larger ship and led to a huge room. with seemingly still living samples in stasis. One abductee saw some kind of timer with 100 yrs or less left on it as well. 100 yrs left for what? till they reveal themselves? cancel the experiment known as humans?harvest us all?

For a interesting picture go to www.abovetopsecret.com... and scroll down to a secong black triangle.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Not really. All I could come up with in a search was reference to an encyclopedia set sized series of pre WWII french novels. I didn't see him mention it in his posts other than the one reference. I too am very curious about that one, though.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

As to what convinced me about this story...

Personally, I'm not even convinced my Mother loved me... despite personal experience and various supporting reports... but I got intrigued after reading he who shall not be named (A---0)'s posts and PMing him and getting at least a "feel" that he was telling truth.

I have some professional journalistic training... and though I couldn't publish this info as it stands, I've developed a fair ear for truth, despite being human and thus open to deception.

His technical details about black ops tech based and extrapolated on by public records, like patents, held insights deemed reliable by people in-the-know... and he knew about a test crash that few, supposedly, knew about.

He told a member, in a thread, when to look for another sighting of exotic tech in CA ...and the other member indeed saw it.

And other members (not the woo-woo whack-a-doodles one might expect, either) reported things like visits from the clean suited RKers (Relearned Knowledge) at night, in their bedrooms, after being told via PM they'd receive "verification."

One member reported being put into an altered state of mind simply by reading a PM they were sent by the original source.

Another reported verification by an outside, reliable source of sensitive info.

So, taken en masse, it piqued my interest.

But I remain non committal.

Is it possible to still get a PM? Who do I message? Sure wish I was around for these posts!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Glad you're all enjoying the reading guys -

- the FL site is certainly a good resource for additional research on a wide variety of topics if nothing else...

...I highly recommend going over there, hitting the most current post, and then keep going back to older ones, scanning the topics as you go - you'll be amazed some of the stuff you'll find, especially in their "Defense" 'label'...

Thanks for all the stars!

What site, sorry? URL?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OfManAndWolf

The first first link in my post on page 117 will take you to a page on "The Forgotten Languages" website -

- to get to the most recent page go to the bottom of the linked one and click on 'Home"...From there you should be able to figure out how to navigate around the site..

Warning: The posts on the site are written in languages that are made up by their own computer program, so you will not be able to translate them - however; if you look carefully you will see some english mixed in and can get a general idea of what a post is about by reading those bits...

...Also, the bibliographies to their posts are written in english, so if a topic interests you, you can google the bibliography titles or authors for more information..

edit on 10-5-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Oh okay, I was going to check that site out for the vampire stuff, as I have some knowledge of "real" vampyres. More psychopathic sanguivorous humanoids but hey...

Now I see why google searching the "160,000 year old AI" was unsuccessful. I guess when you guys were talking about that it came from this mysterious FL site? That's the topic I'm truly interested in right now.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No, the 160,000 AI stuff came from a different thread here at ATS - click the first link in the OP of this thread (starts with "##SNIPPED")

The FL site has nothing to do with vampires - we do not know the 'purpose' of the site, just that they post on many topics including Science, languages, UFOs, Aliens, Occult, etc...and they list genuine research sources in their bibliographies..

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What is this "FL" group? I thought the group was "RK" for re-learnt knowledge. I also do not think "vampyres" have any connection to this at all. There are many false rabbit holes out there, and this may be one of them.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ah, thanks. Not sure how I got so confused, sheesh haha. Glad you helped me out though.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey LostGirl, I just read the SNIPPED thing and wow that was really intense! The best part for me is I've watched a documentary that showed an ex-FBI officer, who was "sent a mysterious message" after 20 years he decided to decode it because it was in binary. It was a warning from Humans in the past or future(Can't remember), but this AI thing really fits in with that officer's story!

I've always wanted to make contact with "aliens", Although, the whole RK thing is pretty interesting too!
edit on 10-5-2015 by OfManAndWolf because: Minor Correction

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Glad you enjoyed it - of course it is considered a hoax by most of ATS membership...

...but a few things in the 'story' struck some of us as 'possible', so ATS member Baddogma created this thread in order to provide a place for open-minded discussion.

I know it has gotten terribly long and would probably take days to read all the pages, but if you enjoyed the "SNIPPED' thread, you will really enjoy reading this one...

FYI - it is against ATS rules to 'talk' about other members by name, so you will notice that in their posts people use various ways to refer to the guy who wrote that original thread, so don't let that confuse you...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

So I've been following this story and trying to dig up additional tidbits where I can. I've noticed a couple of things that seem like they might be worth mentioning,

There was a research thread started related to this topic,and it seems to have died a slow death. Wondering if it just ran out of momentum or had a lack of solid findings, if anyone has thoughts.

I've also noticed that many of the original participants in the dialog seem to have taken a step back. The folks given the nod as Forever Men (or "forever men", I suppose, depending on the reader's personal feeling) have been much less involved. Granted this story is 6+ months and 130+ pages of rambling dialog along now. I'm also wondering if those good folks have had any additional sightings/experiences/revelations in the interim that they'd be willing to share. Not trying to call anyone out, just sincerely curious and would like to find a way to be involved in any follow up if I could.

Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I see. I'll have to read this one. I'm kind of already a bit confused. I think I'm still getting another post mixed up with this one

Question to ATS commune.... I am PRETY sure we have some hackers here, or at least people who know how to hack. Maybe even at a cyber terror level. So....... Is anyone hacking an official government server for any official government information on these things? I mean why not. Besides the risk of getting caught... Just seems that should be the way to go rather than trying to play the guessing game with disinformation.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join