It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Yup... to all. Thus why this is so darned silly seeming. The logistics are troublesome to the point of improbable.

Although, I can at least imagine a tight, controlled group of true believers getting guidance from an AI and finding a cache' of high tech vehicles... the fuel/payload problem is thus partly eliminated. The ocean launched balloons might account for the rest. Nuclear fuel? Found off world or cached from a hundred thou years ago with stasis fields? Heh, no idea, but not necessarily impossible.

My father's sighting in 1952 over a Nevada highway involved two glowing, orange saucers doing maneuvers that struck him as if they were learning to fly. He could discern structure.

A few score people watched as they zipped around the sky for nearly an hour. Dad was a decorated pilot and Lt. Colonel in the U.S.A.F. and saw what he saw.

As he said, the likeliest two possibilities were black tech or aliens... and the playfulness in their mock dog fighting struck him as 'too human.'

Going back over the older, somewhat more credible claims with this stuff in mind doesn't dissuade one from at least admitting it possible... however improbable. Something that looks very much like high tech is seen...

I'd love a more plausible, supported scenario to entertain, though. Thinking most of us might have been left to play with our own feces and die without seeing the wonder of the universe is not a healthy mindset.

eta: it would be nice to find, for instance, an old microfiche newspaper talking about a strange artifact dug from a mine... I;d think if this were true, all references could be easily scrubbed from the net... but not too easily from all records. Dunno...

edit on 3/29/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
everything about !STRO story sounded good until he talked about 'them--tptb--rkers' seeding planets ...it starts to feel like there is impending doom waiting ahead of us in time..is it soooo bad that they have to populate other worlds.also if any of his 'contactee -dreamers' are still in contact, i wud like to know the pproximate timelines of evolution of our predecessors(super variants of humanity) i might ask the primordial(s) for verification.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

everything about !STRO story sounded good until he talked about 'them--tptb--rkers' seeding planets ...

You wanna start another GMO rant?
If aliens are better gardeners than us humans I say let'em plant.
My only issues are when they start trying to abduct children from stable families.
Of course if we lived in a different time in history we might have ended up getting getting kidnapped and had our anuses fondled by Spartan warriors.

The term "Breakaway civilization" sounds a little egotistical and their sales pitch "you are older", its a setup next thing they are going to try and sell you is you are at the age of consent.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

It would be a let down to find that the 'breakaway' was less tech and psychology based and more a perverse scheme to sexually abuse with impunity ... sigh.

Though even IF this is all hooey, abuses have occurred in the black MIC... some sort of mind control exists... but then that opens a whole new series of thought chains... how would a 'mind reading' society police itself... would a predator have a chance?

Anyway, shower time...

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Project HellFire -- Montauk crew--recovery of ancient technological artifacts from a place diametrically opposite to our planet on the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
He who shall not be named, hit a memory nerve since reading the original post. I have never been able to get the information out of my head, and in fact reading it, made me feel part of something, something that I have been missing,

To me much of His story made sense and, if anything made things clearer in my head

If it is a great hoax, it was a whooper! And unlike the SOM 101 document which some say is authentic. Has been debunked over and over again,

Where this story\truth has not

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
He who shall not be named, hit a memory nerve since reading the original post. I have never been able to get the information out of my head, and in fact reading it, made me feel part of something, something that I have been missing,

To me much of His story made sense and, if anything made things clearer in my head

If it is a great hoax, it was a whooper! And unlike the SOM 101 document which some say is authentic. Has been debunked over and over again,

Where this story\truth has not

Welcome brother. youve awakened. 2036 will be a great year for you,

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Do you mean you think you remember the dream stuff? A nerve was hit? That's where I keep getting hooked back into the narrative, when I re-read some of the testimonies from the few people who told me they got "verification."

Some were supposedly affected by a simple message that triggered a post hypnotic suggestion (or something like that), another saw strangers in his bedroom when he was awake, a handful of others say they remember some of the dream stuff or had other weirdness that is too well explained by his scenario.

People are susceptible to a good story, but something really is going on in secret in our skies and the people "experiencing" and supporting this .... whatever this is... all seemed sincere and rational... very rational... I have to at least consider they are truthful and perceptive... utterly odd and shocking as that is.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

If aliens are better gardeners than us humans I say let 'em plant.
you mean let them plant human beings everywhere what if the ---plants-- grow up n decide to pay us a visit..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
so apparently the 'gizeh pple/bafath' left in 2005 or thereabout...it wud seem there has always been a highly advanced species--soul stream/group--that tried to inject their consciousness into human nature a long time ago perhaps they couldn't survive the human collective chaotic mind...it must have taken them quite some time to reconstitute.Can i here someone say 6th density complex .

The other places i have heard of 'sleeping minds' is in the story of Thoth and the children of 'the law of one'.N then in the burisch story of diff shades of grey, how in the future ,ideological diff among certain segments of the human race screw our evolution into the next phase.'the children of man/ancients lie dormant sleeping in the mind of men waiting for the Time'

i once dreamed walking the surface of a klenian bottle..got me wondering if dreams happen in 5-6 dimensions of s-time.

just say'n if tis possible to dream something as complex as a Klenian bottle surely there mus be a lot of processing power available during dream time.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: engineercutout

Well Aliens themselves dont fly the black tris. those are more recent craft. mr A(who has went home liek elvis) Had suggested that they are a collaboration between the breakaway civilization and the current powers that be. We have some and they have some.

Also they have a heavy graphene content in their airframes and shell due to their manufacturing process. this makes them really really light and temperature resistant. They also use directed plasma to lessen wind resistence by making a area of vacuum in front of them as they dart around.

Keep in mind this is just leanrned speculation and extrapolation from Mr A's discussions.

Yes, but it would be a mistake to attribute all BT's to a breakaway civ. Some of the triangle sightings reported were recorded before the twentieth century, so there is a good possibility of an x-factor here that could account for some of the modern sightings. I'd tend to think most of what we're seeing these days are man made, but that doesn't change the presence of that x-factor.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

MAybe thats where the AI core they found in a mine came from. A ET tri crashed in the past and over time was covered over and eventually ended up in a mine or shaft somehow. Then it was backward engineered to create the tech boom. ANd each tech that comes out a percentage goes to black project funding.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

originally posted by: yuppa

Well Aliens themselves dont fly the black tris. those are more recent craft. mr A(who has went home liek elvis) Had suggested that they are a collaboration between the breakaway civilization and the current powers that be. We have some and they have some.

Also they have a heavy graphene content in their airframes and shell due to their manufacturing process. this makes them really really light and temperature resistant. They also use directed plasma to lessen wind resistence by making a area of vacuum in front of them as they dart around.

Keep in mind this is just leanrned speculation and extrapolation from Mr A's discussions.

Yes, but it would be a mistake to attribute all BT's to a breakaway civ. Some of the triangle sightings reported were recorded before the twentieth century, so there is a good possibility of an x-factor here that could account for some of the modern sightings. I'd tend to think most of what we're seeing these days are man made, but that doesn't change the presence of that x-factor.

What if the reports of the large chevron and triangle shaped craft are still us present day humans that time jumped?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I hope I'm not annoying too many of you with my presence here. I know I showed up a little late to the party. It's nice to see the topic truly being discussed a little more, even if it's buried here on page 117. I think that allowing ourselves to consider the tale with a more open mind has things to teach us if we are willing to see them.

I've been "believing" on this tale for awhile now, to try and see what deeper meaning that might reveal. I want to believe this tale, because if it's true, then it means that there is a glimmer of hope. It means that our breakaway spacemen are not just another goon squad for our new world wanna be overlords. It means that among the factions of power brokers vying for control, there may be one or more that actually gives a damn about the people. I like that idea, and I suspect that it is one of the more attractive aspects of the overall story.

If this aspect of the tale were a fabrication, I would guess the primary purpose might be to deflect some of the heat from these guys. "No, no, they're not going to 'rod from god' you, they're just up there protecting us from nukes and stuff...heck, they want to tell all the secrets, too, it's just that mean old Uncle Sammie won't let them..." In essence, an attempt to cast the MI complex as the good guys and our elected leaders (easy targets) as the bad guys. The intent could also be to gin up more demand for disclosure, or perhaps to fool the people into thinking that we needn't worry about these globalists or the new world order because the sky people will save us. On the other hand, I suppose a more likely motive than the last one I just listed would be to stir a little more anger at TPTB into the pot. Here's another thing that's been kept from us, to our detriment...

If true, weaponization of space may not happen for the reasons that will justify it being sold to us. Maybe the "alien threat" that comes along is really just a secret faction of our own trying to help the people. A faction of the shadow government threatening to break ranks would definitely be a problem for our would-be overlords. If true it means that those of us fighting for the truth may have some friends in high places, literally.

Again, it's really not such a hard sell for me. Every soldier takes an oath to support and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I don't find it hard to believe that some of them actually take their oaths seriously. I really want this part of the story to be true, because if it is it means that we're slightly less screwed than we thought we were.
edit on 18-4-2015 by engineercutout because: to add the page 117 part

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Big one here guys!!!

Found evidence for part of a##ro's 25% 'truth'...

Remember where he said they use twins to communicate instantaneously across outer space?

Found this over at the FL site: biological brain-wave correlation

Started 'googling' around some of the bibliography references and found a couple even FL doesn't list...

twin experiment 1965

I have not read the full article above, because you have to be a member, but the abstract seem quite sufficient, especially in light of the following pubmed article:

ugh, can't get link to work

Go to google and search: Standish Kozak mri correlated brain signals

the article should come up first, if not the page itself will have lots of links...

So, make of that what you will

edit on 24-4-2015 by lostgirl because: trying unsuccessfully to fix link

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Uh.... that's pretty damned cool Lostgirl!

Going to read up on that this weekend. Even I foolishly dismissed that statement he made about twin clones and communication, and I'm supposed to be one of them! Maybe he was right about that and I owe him an apology.

Star for you girl!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Just when I thought I was out, they (or lostgirl) pull me back in...

Wow. Nice bit of info there summarized... info I'll read in depth... but wanted to thank you (and ingest some coffee so dry material doesn't send me back to sleep... er, rather working for our erstwhile pan galactic travelers).

Edit: and I thought it funny that the Forgotten Languages article reads (to me) exactly like most tech articles I read before coffee (or two years of instruction)... it actually took a full two seconds before I realized it wasn't standard English.

edit on 4/25/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Just when I thought I was out, they (or lostgirl) pull me back in...

Wow. Nice bit of info there summarized... info I'll read in depth... but wanted to thank you (and ingest some coffee so dry material doesn't send me back to sleep... er, rather working for our erstwhile pan galactic travelers).

Edit: and I thought it funny that the Forgotten Languages article reads (to me) exactly like most tech articles I read before coffee (or two years of instruction)... it actually took a full two seconds before I realized it wasn't standard English.

Muwhahahaha!! you should no this is the hotel california by now. you can never leave. I appreciate the information too and its nice to see something else being verified.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's weird, Yup... usually, a tale this oddball is summarily trashed and it's on to the next anomaly... this one keeps getting little tidbits of verification.

But, it can't be true... it's way too weird to be real... right? In the world of day-to-day wage slavery and biological upkeep, eat, sleep, rinse, repeat... this stuff is simply sci-fi fantasy for disgruntled mutant apes yearning for ... more... right? Right?!

Curse he who shant be named for his damnable siren song!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yess...feel the weirdness flow through you.....

Truth is stranger than fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join