It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

What was the theory of using ultrasonics to open up vacuum tubes in the air in front of a aircraft again?

Cavitation, huh? I have a small ultrasonicator at work. I should put it on the front of my car and see what happens!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

What was the theory of using ultrasonics to open up vacuum tubes in the air in front of a aircraft again?

Cavitation, huh? I have a small ultrasonicator at work. I should put it on the front of my car and see what happens!

I duct taped my ultrasonic toothbrush to the hood of my car. It didn't do anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance
I thought toothbrushes were meant to prevent cavities.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting. It is an official acknowledgment that a long rumored program named "Solar Warden" exists:
paragongroupcommand.wordpress.com...
This does not prove that the program functions as has been rumored, only that a program with that name exists. Below is a link to an ATS thread discussing the alleged program:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

McKinnon also found out about the ships or craft within Solar Warden. It is said that there are approx eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small "scout ships. The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command]. There are approximately 300 personnel involved at that facility, with the figure rising.

Solar Warden is said to be made up from U.S. aerospace Black Projects contractors, but with some contributions of parts and systems by Canada. United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Russia, and Australia. It is also said that the program is tested and operated from secret military bases such as Area 51 in Nevada, USA.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

edit on 7/8/2015 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Traingular grapheene?

Interesting,and quite convenient its a TRIANGLE shape. I have even heard of WHITE graphene now too.

I find it interesting that it's grown...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Graphine is a crystalline structure. It is like exotic rock candy..

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

"1800 yards long, 14 crew members, disk grown, milled, polished and perfected all off world..."

???

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Okay, that was funny.

Despite ...well, everything, I'm still waking up every so often with the impression that "they" were ...er... communicating during sleep... and I haven't been thinking about this.

Doesn't mean or prove a thing, even to me, but it does make me wonder. Closing in on a year... when did he say the mind blowing craft would be unveiled?

Heh... still beats Niburu, anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Traingular grapheene?

Interesting,and quite convenient its a TRIANGLE shape. I have even heard of WHITE graphene now too.

I find it interesting that it's grown...

I seem to remember someone saying that the Black tri are also grown and hollowwed out. Bad thing is these cost in the trillions a piece, hence the low production run.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ain't seen much lately, infact it hurts the eyes. Bout a week ago saw one hovering and glowing maybe a half mile away. Looked like a glowing slice of cheese pizza, then it cut out.

15 mins later it comes heading east by the wash and activated a large round field around it. Through binos the orange circle was well defined with a mist like glow off of that. At one point it looked like two orange sparks shot up off it.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Arpad because: phone sucks

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Obviously not a daily check in but you'd have to be stupid to not appreciate at least one aspect of this- even if it's just (worst case scenario) how to perpetrate a very good forum bomb/hoax.

I challenge anyone to go into aviation and BS their way into people respecting them.
Anybody else managed to trick people into thinking they can predict UFO/Black Aircraft sightings via ATS?
Where's that other 100 plus page thread in its second season with its own fan club again?

If you look at posts on here it's a veritable mix of skeptics, believers and fence sitters yet there is significantly less thread winning or competitive agro than you'd find in similar threads with such divisive subject matter.

edit on 9-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

If you look at posts on here it's a veritable mix of skeptics, believers and fence sitters yet there is significantly less thread winning or competitive agro than you'd find in similar threads with such divisive subject matter.

You summoned me back ;-)

Have you noticed that there always seems to be one 'Hidden Hand' type
hypnotic thread running on the forum at any given time.

They are hypnotic; they draw in a certain type of audience. They run so
long and the hard core believers refuse to let it go.. such that even the
skeptics get tired of it all and either ignore it, or become good natured
about it; it becomes their 'crazy uncle so and so'.

All this said, the fact that I probably have had the best viewing of an
'impossible' "black triangle UFO", that in fact I spent nearly two days
experimentally "summoning it' using the "mystic ritual" and then
there it was (yes, the timing could have been a coincidence).

---- but interestingly I give near zero credence to the
narrative..and heck, the BTU I interacted with even had an 'AI-like'
intelligence on board apparently... or appeared to.. I'm like the
poster child who won't drink the cool-aid.

And now I'm retired from trying such reckless experiments.. trying
to have a relatively normal life.. just do a bit of intellectual
hypothesizing and information gathering. I've pretty much
completely unpluged from my past life as a shaman and
Kundalini yoga practictioner.

So I must admit --- yes this thread is a doozy. But it seems
to have run it's course.

So I'm expecting that the phenomenon (like from the Movie
"Forbidden Planet") will pop up another absurd narrative,
perhaps about telepathic hedge hogs who were raised by
Al parsons and Alexander Crowley as their love children
and who will save the world.. you can spot them at dawn,
but only if you put out parsley...

As I say, it doesn't matter what the weirdness is... the
visible weirdness is the tip of a "magic wand" to capture
the audience and reel everyone in.. while the ultimate
process (not the proximate one) has nothing to do with
the show being put on.

How is everyone?

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not ignoring you Kev but am heading out and was just about to comment how confirmation bias might make you think this quote:

"May (sic) of the super large triangles are seen launching from the oceans. Now if I was a researcher, I'd look at where these routes matched areas where ballistic and attack submarines either trained or transited through.

Iceland gap, Puerto Rico, Mid Atlantic... Pacific south of aussie land. Crews are perishable units and they need replacing every now and again. "

somehow relates to this recent offering:

www.theblackvault.com...#

Iceland Gap....its TRUUUUU bro.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Oh come now, I certified on nuclear reactors at the same facility
which housed the super secret 'nautilus' submarine prototype..

But on confirmation bias.. yah, I'm just as prone to that
as anyone. I'm constantly attempting not to fall prey to
it like any good researcher.

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Obviously not a daily check in but you'd have to be stupid to not appreciate at least one aspect of this- even if it's just (worst case scenario) how to perpetrate a very good forum bomb/hoax.

I challenge anyone to go into aviation and BS their way into people respecting them.
Anybody else managed to trick people into thinking they can predict UFO/Black Aircraft sightings via ATS?
Where's that other 100 plus page thread in its second season with its own fan club again?

Hi, Jukio! Sounds like you've come a long way since you started posting here. If I remember correctly you were quite skeptical?

Some of the hoaxes that have come our way aren't, imo, the lone web trickster looking to scam, but seem to be organized. Say, for example, it was an organized effort from a foreign intelligence service seeking to put some 'dogged diggers' searching for top secret materials and vetting the observations they make.

Alternatively, if it is some faction of U.S. intelligence operations pulling the strings---that certainly wouldn't surprise me. The evidence that that has happened here before is ubiquitous and clear enough and seems to be connected to psychological and social engineering studies.

So far, taking into account the evidence for the above, it would seem the most logical starting point and a much more believable proposition in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That was an interesting series of pics... corresponding with what he said re subs and Atlantic.

Again, NO other 'ufo explanation' story has stood up like this one across the board.

Add in the personal confirming anecdotes by (before then) perfectly sane, skeptical individuals and this remains a possible reality, imo, but it's such a crazy divergence from what I thought I knew about our world that I keep telling myself it cannot be true...

and realize if someone as weird as I has trouble with it, I can see why it was kept mum.

Heck, if his tale got MSM confirmation tomorrow, I'd need a few days to reformulate a worldview, and might just get an aneurism in the process.

edit on 7/9/2015 by Baddogma because: o to i to confrim conform

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Again, NO other 'ufo explanation' story has stood up like this one across the board.

Why don't you weigh the factors that cause you to say this?

1) A**** said when a BTU would be seen .. and it was seen on schedule - what
percent of wow factor was that?

2) Some experimental aircraft hobbyists got excited for a while about the
narrative --- what percent of wow factor was that?

3) Some people had some interesting dreams after getting excited about the
narrative --- what percent wow factor was that?

4) Some people (like me) are vociferous opponents to the narrative.. which
in a way fans the flames and gives it credibility? --- what percent wow
factor is that?

Did I miss anything?

If I were to tell you say, that if you looked to the East 1 hour before sunset
until 1 hour after sunset, on a Wednesday or Thursday, that you would see
something interesting going from East to West, would you take back some
of your excitement for the narrative? Or would you think it was the same
narrative in action? Just asking.

(making polite conversation)

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nah ...still skeptical but my gut says dont discount anything relating to secret space programs, super massive heavy lifters launching from the sea and the specific description about using layered Graphene as a hull for vehicles that look and act like UFO's.

I like the soft side of it was well such as the credibility that was developed and the way individuals were targeted for whatever purposes but the rest of it is pulp fiction IMO ( RK'ers, Alice, Dream Navigation etc) but that all went in Grey Area with a proviso of BS so not mad at that either.

Just checking ATS, it appears Boeing have filed a patent for an Ablative Laser power plant so anyone sitting there saying Orion didnt go any further should consider the time that has elapsed since it was "cancelled" and Boeing's patent.

edit on 10-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I thought I should chime back in to to add again that it really isn't such a hard sell for me. Oh don't get me wrong, that the particular story being discussed is true, I have my doubts. The paradigm he suggests with his tale is not a hard sell for me at all, though.

A breakaway spacefaring civilization is something I believed was out there somewhere, long before I heard this tale. As I've said before, it's really a pretty easy extrapolation. In terms of mutually assured destruction avoidance, an offworld colony is definitely your best bet. Our military leaders would not have missed this important tactical element of modern warfare. Someone please convince me that they haven't done it! I don't think you can.

The rest of it: Mind manipulation, milabs, ancient hi-tech, AI, the secrecy involved, TPTB not wanting to release the info...These are all fairly on track with the fringe type information that's available to any interested researcher, so again none of it is really that hard of a sell to me in terms of whether it's possible or not.

Do I think it's true? Honestly, yes, probably mostly as told or pretty close. That's just my personal feeling on it though, I don't think I can really prove it to anyone else exactly. I could be wrong, I suppose, but my intuitive feeling is that the story is mostly true.

The point I'm trying to make, though, is this: even if the story isn't true, its essential elements are.

Mind manipulation is occuring. Military abductions do occur. There are a number of mysterious monuments on this planet. We are a nation of secrets. Much knowledge is kept from the average man.

I think this embargo on knowledge has gone beyond securing the nation militarily, and into the realm of being used as a tool for controlling the population for nefarious purposes. It doesn't have to be this way! Please tear down this stupid Tungsten Curtain or whatever you call it these days.
edit on 10-7-2015 by engineercutout because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join