It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

interesting stuff and much food for thought

'the trickster' is one way of looking at it - another way is a mirror

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

A "scientific-technological elite" seem to be the object of his second warning

This subject was covered later in the Ted Kaczynski manifesto and we saw how far they let that go.
Ted was a mathematics prodigy at 9 years old, got sent to "prison" where he could not influence peddle.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Sure.

A lot of us use 'Trickster' because it's a cool concept from
all around the world and all time periods.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Oh one last thing;

The link to military bases might be simpler than even 'yummy'.
and more disturbing.

It also correlates with some people's perception that maybe
'high strangeness' may be on the increase.

This article:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

and thousands like it, would seem to point to microwave
radiation (it's a broad cross sample, from Cell Phones,
to Radars and other types of communication)

seem to be

changing the nature of human cerebral spinal fluid,
which in my experience is 1/2 of the gateway that
our friends the plasma lifeforms use, to infest
humans more fully.

A real conspiracy theorist / tin foil hat might even
say that humans have been led down the path of
blanketing the planet with microwave radiation,
to make our infestation easier on the little
fellas.

;-)

I think it's worth researching for sure.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If you google, "disappearing pulsar" all kinds of articles about it will come up - it was just in the news recently...

Now, to be honest, I may have misunderstood what I read about it, so it might have nothing in common with your "pothole" analogy after all...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: engineercutout

A "scientific-technological elite" seem to be the object of his second warning

This subject was covered later in the Ted Kaczynski manifesto and we saw how far they let that go.
Ted was a mathematics prodigy at 9 years old, got sent to "prison" where he could not influence peddle.

Well, there was the slight issue with Ted(aka The Unibomber) in that he kept exploding people, which probably led many to reject his arguments due to the extreme actions of the man making those arguments.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I checked it out.

It's just a simple rotational wobble
thing, nothing on point for this
discussion.

But I love your participation.

Kev

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That is, indeed, appreciated... you know, of course, that such beings have been spoken of in occult/shammanic circles for eons... in general (and likely erroneous) terms, anyway.... and the latest "pop" formulation seems to be Scientology (the bastards), heh, with "body thetans" as their term for the plasma beings... and as such, it's difficult to speak about them in internet blurbs as the finer shades of meaning ( again the definition of terms) brings some unwanted, crazy baggage!

But you may well be perfectly correct as the average human doesn't have easy access to the unseen world of energy... outside of visible light, anyway.

All I know, or think I know, is that some forms of intelligent beings without physicality exist. The finer points defy reductionism with our present, common equipment... and thus the subject takes a quick dive into the realms of imagination and "woo."

But heck, Kev, you may be the guy to take this discovery to another level where consensus finally acknowledges this as reality. It's wide open to (most) science... old hat to imagination and mystics!

I do appreciate your efforts, though... and, again, look forward to a book.... or at least a thread where you present your detailed take on this reality... but a book seems more up to the task.

As far as this discussion... it's hard to separate realities (or fallacy) here... it may be two different phenomena or a holistic melding. If such beings exist then a superior set of scientific facts (as used by the "secret space guys") would include them and likely use them. It is hard to discern, but I, at the least, respect your views!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I still think most of the value in Astro's posts were prior to his break away civilization moment.

If anyone can provide evidence of one original theory proposed during/post the RK/Breakaway civs moment- (aside from the creative cleverness used in "branding" the tale) I would be interested to see it.

In terms of similarity to the hidden hand/plasma intelligence stuff during the RK story- this is surely just the narrative from the Archon mythology ( I think RK might have even been a nod to the Greek myth of Arcadia (RKdia ?)- the people who came before people).
The Archon tale even has the "they need us for our dreams" angle.

Given Secret Space Programmes, Archons, Black Triangles, et al. all existed before the revelations I think we need to balance the likelihood of shenanigans by someone who is just more well read in this area than us.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Juki check your inbox theres stuff in there since last week. Also let me know if you don't see anything in there when you check.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I do appreciate your efforts, though... and, again, look forward to a book.... or at least a thread where you present your detailed take on this reality... but a book seems more up to the task. As far as this discussion... it's hard to separate realities (or fallacy) here... it may be two different phenomena or a holistic melding. If such beings exist then a superior set of scientific facts (as used by the "secret space guys") would include them and likely use them. It is hard to discern, but I, at the least, respect your views!

I second that!
I sure would read the book if ever you publish one!
edit on 2015-01-20T19:18:22-06:00201501bpm3101pm2231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I'ts good to keep in mind, that people have been trying to
'see behind the veil of the cosmic lady'; raid the wolf-den of
the Trickster; and however you want to put it since the very
beginning; and every single time, the offending 'weisenheimer'
gets the big old 'hurt hammer' dropped on his or her head.

So... temper any expectations you have..

But on the other hand, I intend to include a huge tutorial on
how to become a Trickster yourself, and that may help
other fools like me keep from becoming puppy and raven
chow, or to become less of a chew toy.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Kevin

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Breakaway Civilization, Ancient Technology & the future of mankind on Planet Earth & Beyond…
Talking of plasma entities, now (I know they were mentioned at least 50 pages ago)…
I have been enjoying some of KellyPrettyBear’s contributions in those regards, too.
To my ‘topical thought’, though ---
…Regarding the Nameless One’s farewell address…

…at the Great ReUnion in the sky…when the four or five brother pillars of Mankind(?) locked arms and said – “Let’s Rock!”…
…Supposedly – Earth’s Version of Mankind (Us) had been seeded, here, a long time ago…and, the other “legs” of the Mankind Family Tree went on back to whatever business was their usual – like evolving into beings of light &/or energy &/or thought…but not into beings with clerical foresight, as – when the Universal doorbell was rung…and the ReUnion began, what did they say?
“Hyuck, Hyuck – ‘bout a gillion years ago, we wuz jokin’ ‘bout forgettin’ somethin’…”
How do you forget a 4th or 5th leg/wheel?

Continue to enjoy the thread!
Thanks for keeping it…enjoyable.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Read and replied friend.
Dont get many PMs
so didnt notice!

@Wandash
Any mention of plasma entities was a consequence of this thread - I remember the moment- we were just about to start talking advanced plasma applications in aviation - and then someone mentioned Project Condign and POW: suddenly we are in intelligent plasma territory-never to return.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Exactly. Well said.

Kev

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think I was following fairly closely at that moment, as well...
Thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I agree... all the info was there in different forms before... though the ancient artificial intelligence was rather novel as the source for the new tech, as far as I can remember, but someone with talent could have woven his tale from previous info and suppositions... .and yeah, an ancient AI has been around in sci-fi in other forms.

But the arrangement of the info itself was novel.

The real puzzler, for me, is the effect he had on a few different folks. They're seemingly quietly convinced he was sincere due to those unusual personal experiences they had... of which BASSPLYR's sightings were the most tame... by far.

But reconciling the narrative with the phenomenon's longer history is difficult... unless they're two or more different things. And then I have to admit he sure "felt" sincere... which means nothing, I know...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Wha what!?! I got dethroned as the champ of the high strangeness sightings contest???? NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Well it was sweet while it lasted.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Ha... yes... to forgetting a whole more-inbred branch of an inbred family, that is!

But then I have some relatives I'd like to forget on an outback planet for a few eons, if possible.

It is fun to imagine the scenario, if this has truth to it, of the early years of this alleged RK bunch... but I wonder at the "found" saucers being piloted around dumb farmers in the 40's and 50's while another bunch is building the Orion nuclear pulse detonation space-craft... would you put so much effort into the secret nuclear craft while you also have electro-gravitic saucers ... wouldn't you go straight to the non nuclear tech?

If they needed the Orion to fetch the saucers from off-world, then where did the early saucers seen come from? Were they only atmospheric?

I know, possibly wrong details about a likely erroneous and/or fictitious timeline... but I can't help but postulate. There's too much missing info to really make assumptions even IF true... but, heh, what if he was perfectly legit?

And BASS... you are still king of weird in my book! And will keep the crown unless the 2 or 3 guys and gals come out of hiding and report!

edit on 1/21/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

My list of high strangeness encounters
in my lifetime is actually quite short and
is composed of:

1) 1 highly annoyed 'high adept' of the
'Cosmic hierarchy' and his controlling
parasite.

2) 1 demon of the zodiac (don't ask)

3) 1barrel chested and very nasty
dwarf alien thing.