It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:38 PM
Does no one ever experience 'high strangeness' involving loving 'entities'?

(and I'm not talking 'angels')

I mean, you've got parasites, demons, plasmas, tricksters, etc....Aren't there any loving ones?

Because frankly, if there's no 'Love' out there, if love has no 'power' over such 'dark' things - then I really don't even want to exist, and I wish I had not 'condemned' my daughter to existence either...

If there aren't loving 'forces', then truly - how can life have any meaning at all? How do we amount to anything more than just potential 'victims' of parasitic, demonic, or trickster type entities?

I can literally feel my heart breaking at the mere thought...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:46 PM
a reply to: lostgirl

Well, I have no metric or mystic insight...other than my own weird experiences, but I'd guess the "loving" forces leave us be and/or lend a subtle helping hand when they can or are allowed.

The weird frights of haunted houses and the odd phantasm one may see are likely less evil than mad or passing through... but as benevolent, loving people exist here, then it logically follows there are bodiless beings and physical aliens that are "good folk" too.. .they just don't impose as much... maybe.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:40 PM

My friend you know that I care about you.

Now C, I did leave out one 'high strangeness'
which I don't talk about.

Yes, there is a FRICKIN MASSIVE 'power
for 'good' that I'm on intimate terms

It can melt anything in our pothole
dimension with less than a thought. ..
high adepts...grand demons...UFOs...
beasties run screaming in terror
from it.

I'll be writing about it in great detail.

But I haven't talked about it for
very complex reasons.

Take some 'belly breaths';
everything is just fine.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:05 PM

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: WanDash

Ha... yes... to forgetting a whole more-inbred branch of an inbred family, that is!

But then I have some relatives I'd like to forget on an outback planet for a few eons, if possible.

It is fun to imagine the scenario, if this has truth to it, of the early years of this alleged RK bunch... but I wonder at the "found" saucers being piloted around dumb farmers in the 40's and 50's while another bunch is building the Orion nuclear pulse detonation space-craft... would you put so much effort into the secret nuclear craft while you also have electro-gravitic saucers ... wouldn't you go straight to the non nuclear tech?

If they needed the Orion to fetch the saucers from off-world, then where did the early saucers seen come from? Were they only atmospheric?

Yeah, I wondered the same thing and didn't get a completely satisfactory answer out of Astr0.

But if I had to be his agent in his permanent absence: yes, the saucers/triangles were atmospheric & high performance. He mentioned very vaguely stuff like some kinds of beams or ultrasonics (no didn't make sense to me either) which magically created low air pressure in the front of a craft and which could then go supersonic without making any sonic boom, because there wasn't any sharp pressure shockwave (that does make sense physically). I assumed this technology was behind the large triangles/chevrons and the supposed near-space waypoint station which Astr0 intimated.

But this wouldn't work in space, of course.. Then, they needed the nuclear Orion craft to fetch the pieces of the scavenger hunt left in the planetary system as hinted by the Magic Ancient AI, which I guess learned English too. (Sounds exactly like a typical quest in a RPG, no?) And when they got all the pieces of the loot and brought them back to the wizard droid in the cave, it gave them 10,000 XP and +3 level up and a Legendary Amulet of Warp Drive.

No, I can't figure out how they would smuggle 200+ nuclear 'warheads' out of the establishment and how they could possibly do the titanic engineering necessary to make Orion type craft entirely in secret. It's a project at least as big as Apollo and would have to have a huge engineering and manufacturing footprint. Saturn V was almost 300 feet long. Astr0 said the orion craft were 1-3 miles long. WTF? We can't come close to making a 1 mile long BOAT.

Disregarding warp drive, whose grandpa has ever said something like "I worked on secret manned nuclear propelled spaceships when NASA was mucking around with exploding rockets"?

edit on 21-1-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
a reply to: mbkennel

Plasma is used to make tunnels of low pressure to travel through to reduce drag to almost zero. ALso its in th e patent office with a sketch of a black tri.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:22 PM
a reply to: yuppa

My my my,

Our planet is blanketed by Microwave radiation which alters human
cerebral spinal fluid, which makes us more sensitive to a certain
"X phenomenon".

Our cutting edge technologies are increasingly utilizing plasma,
which makes us more sensitive to a certain "X phenomenon".

HMMM. My oh my.

It always kills me when the manipulators are in actually the
manipulated and don't even know it.

Good post.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:08 AM

originally posted by: yuppa

Plasma is used to make tunnels of low pressure to travel through to reduce drag to almost zero. ALso its in th e patent office with a sketch of a black tri.

Meanwhile several months earlier:

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: Astr0

United States Patent 3713157

We're in an information self replicating plasma induced time warp!!

Worth re-posting though as I just realised that patent was filed in 1964!

This was a mobile phone in 1964:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:40 AM
a reply to: Jukiodone

Well i Seem to remember being the one who found it and posted in weird california sighting though lol. And Oh noes plasmas gonna kill us all aieeeeeee!!!!

I have a favor to ask Kelly. See if the big man can help me get my disability claim or help my ma win the publishers clearing house please?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:40 AM

It would be very advantageous in space. Of course displacing atmosphere would be moot, the benefits of deflecting debris would be emmense!

This is Arpad btw, finally got the old account up and running. Good to see Bass is an ats old fart as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:06 PM

Ideally you need 5 doctors to back your

You need affadavits from reputable
people, preferably employers, that
you are now physically (or otherwise)
unable to perform your customary
duties so that you can work.

Hopefully you lined up all the doctors
and affadavits before filing or you will
probably be denied unless you are
missing your limbs or something.

You can appeal, but that's rough.

I wish you well...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:15 PM
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

well i have issues but they are discriminating against me for age basically. the ACLU has sued them for this exact thing before.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:00 PM

I'm a card carrying member of the ACLU
myself. The best of luck to you.

As far as 'plasma' goes it's neither good
nor evil. And its probably as much a
part of our life cycle as stomach
bacteria are.

I admit I was a bit biased and freaked
out a few years ago when all the pieces
from 3000 BCE started to fit into place
with modern technology and psychology
for my (admittedly) theory.

It's a professional hazard.. when 'high
strangeness' crosses ones path. I'm sure
you can sympathize. It can be very

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
a reply to: Baddogma

Photon mapping for a past event. Every photon of light has to be captured 'now', and its path reversed. To do this requires tens of thousands at once. When this is done, we simply 'project' the results into visual images once more and replay 'history'.

Oh my. Tens of thousands of a particle with no mass? Who did the counting?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
a reply to: mostdiggity

Sounds like a allegory for Time Polarization of Virtual Particle Manifestation using some sort of super cooled optical phase conjugation process. I believe there is a reputable member (no not A0) here on ATS who might know a little something about this (more than a little) although I won't mention who exactly.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:51 PM
a reply to: mostdiggity

Violates Heisenbergs uncertainty principle
5 ways to sunday, and that's even assuming
you could locate all those fragile quantum states
and unwind them from the entropy degradation
of a many light year expanding sphere.

The only mild chance of doing that would be
if the retro causal pilot wave theory of quantum mechanics happened to be true and the 'recording
apparatus' were atemporal or in the same retro
causality light cone and had near infinite
processing compatibility.

In other words - no.

I'm just a layman of course but this
is patently absurd on it's face.

edit on 22-1-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:17 PM

This seems to touch a primal part of you and it is understandable.

Of course there's love, I'm sure you love, that's proof enough, and you are not alone, neither would you be among "invisibles".

And there's even higher realms, I'm sure you've experienced them though you may not remember it consciously, their influence may tug at you yet.

I've been there, where I felt like the world or creation itself was evil, it can feel that way sometimes, especially if one is attacked by malevolent entities outside our perceivable reality, outside our common framework even. It takes some courage to deal with such invasive and uncomfortable facts so many shy away, others are rudely introduced by phenomena or entities outside of their control.
Then the pill must be swallowed, and there's some pretty Lovecraftian aspects to creation. Fear and uncertainty to be replaced with knowledge and acceptance. The inner alchemical transmutation of emotions. Just another crevice of yourself transmuted into gold, or maybe love one could say?

Yet this is only a part of existance and love abounds too. I hope you know this to be true.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That's a fine response.

The Universe appears cold and evil because
it does not consider human personalities to
have any value.

As a result of this, a lot of humans feel
picked on and depressed.

It is one of the most common human
errors to classify real or hoped for
things which appear to 'care about
the Integrity and foibles of their
personality' as 'good' and the vast
near infinity of things which don't
care about 'them' as 'evil'.

Only this isn't how it works. ..except
in the most narrow and uncommon

Yes human love is real. Yes 'cosmic
love' (in a very very narrow sense
that does not follow ANY human
rules) is real.

We definitely need to become the
'love' that we are looking for, to
bridge the enormous gap which

It's a lot of work.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:34 PM

In my own quasi-shammanic travels I caught a glimpse of a sort of 'cosmic information super highway' and boy, our waking consciousness is a blip on a germ's knee in Hicksville Wyoming in comparison, and one could say it was generally impersonal, though it seemed aware of all, too, so it's relative... and it could've been misfiring neurons, too, but it sure seemed real and all the answers were there and the one thing I managed to drag back was the feeling "it's all okay."

So yeah, I'll go with that as the alternative IS a tad too Lovecraftian for sound slumber!

OH and as far as the unsound physics in snippy's world, well, remember ol' Arthur C and his now hackneyed cliche', Kev, as one era's ridiculous science fallacy is the next's yawning old hat... but regrouping photons to paint a picture is incomprehensible to me, too, but then I didn't get tutored for 70+ years by an advanced AI! Heh ; ] Maybe Heisenberg is now certain!

edit on 1/22/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:03 PM

SO if he was calling for can he had been sure he was right? since th e theory itself denotes uncertainty?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:12 PM
a reply to: Baddogma

Nice response my brother. I can see you understand
to some degree.

Yah, the most incredible mystical art in the 'real world' which,
if you meditate on it, is the Hindu image of "Kali" sitting on the
chest of "Shiva" who appears dead. They are in a charnel house

I'ts not until one understands what that means, can one have the
faintest clue as to the nature of 'cosmic mind'. Nearly every
mystic ever has given 'awareness' and 'consciousness' primacy,
but the cosmic trickster, so to speak doesn't do it that way,
insofar as I know anyway. Of course why should anyone believe

As far as the 'physics' - I was pondering N-dimensional time matrix
theory with the curled up 3 'physical dimensions' as I wrote that little
blurb which would be half-way taken seriously by a real scientist.

So what I'm saying is that of all people, I give 'snippy' far more
chance than almost anyone. Heck as Iv'e told numerous people,
I find his narrative about 5% 'correct', which is high praise from
me. It's 5% more correct than most people's narratives on such

It might almost be fun to rewrite his narrative, taking out all the
rubbish, and reconstructing it so that it was 'almost true' in
an abstract sense anyway.

But I'm not interested in doing the hidden hand thing. I want to
stay on ATS and learn from others and be stimulated, and maybe
contribute something here and there.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>