It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Congratulations we finally made it - pg 100

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Oh.. you mean the thread..... i have been through it. Slippery indeed... so much so that i wouldnt base any assumptions on it.

But then again, what do i know. not much i admit!

edit on 2015-01-14T14:51:35-06:00201501bpm3101pm3531 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I know you explained this notion/observation before... but perhaps elaborate or simplify (for the physics poor here) "pothole" universe.

I have heard it postulated that whole universes could exist in the event horizon of a black hole... or stuck on one's "side" and with other dimensions we're just becoming aware of... well... ? I'd guess the term "pot-hole" means a universe within another... in your scenario a manufactured one? Again, it boils down to definition of terms... as this has been a subject in Sci-Fi and metaphysics for a good while.

But this melds with the whole "matrix" meme and the fact that in eternity, the likelihood we exist in some manner of artificial environment made by a technologically/mentally vast intelligence is mathematically very VERY likely.

That we are pieces in a cosmic chess game, where we are bacteria on a flea on a pawn, I don't have too much doubt!
ETA and since I forgot my answer to your supposition.. .your scenario isn't as left field as most "normals" would suppose... I've been consistently tapped on my metaphorical shoulder by something unseen ..that seems to be able to use our environment to communicate with us... a la Jung's synchronicity ...so some teams vying for attention isn't spurious! (And to those who have no patience for these "off topic" conversations... simply skip this!! ; ] )

edit on 1/14/2015 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

If you look at the energy curve of the points
at which the various laws of physics
'break symmetry' with each other...for
example the point at which the strong
nuclear force is not unified with the
electroweak force....it looks like a
dishwater basin.....at least inside of
my mind for all these years....thus the
'pothole'.

Our universe is perhaps natural and
not a simulation at all...
BUT since it's ALL in the past
(all already finished)....thus
atemporal....

Some factions like to try and
recraft it...like modelling clay...

Now where 'humans' fall into
this...utterly fascinating.

But sorry for the mostly
off topic.

I guess I wrote my last several
posts here to be a peacemaker
that theres room for multiple
agendas. . (views).

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I read your sighting story and thought what if you had activated some sort of defense mechanism.

If these triangles do have advanced tech pertaining to the human mind, perhaps your mental call was received loud and clear and this advanced machine spun out a vision for your consumption. A sort of "screen memory" written in in real time to give you a confusing wtf? type experience. If I were building such a craft for sneaky purposes, I wouldn't want anybody ESPing it and figuring out what I've got.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

I won't pretend that I know the answer.

I know that I reached out with a personal 'plasma lifeform' from
my body and it went out and found 'the ship' which then came to
visit. (a shaman would call the plasma lifeform a 'spirit').

But what the heck I summoned I have no idea at all.. and yes..
that really does annoy me.

I thought for sure that I'd be able to 'probe' the 'ship' and prove
to myself what it was .. but no go.

It did not feel like energy/plasma/spirit whatever you want to
call it.. but there certainly seemed to be an artificial intelligence
there. Well, a non-human, non-plasma intelligence anyway..

Now I know the folks in the 'break away civilization' super high
tech / 'aliens are us from the future camp' must salivate and
enjoy my slight discomfort about how this worked out for me.

On the other hand, and I know that I have no basis for saying
this or proof.. but the 'ship' felt like it was not all the way
in our world somehow.. like possibly in a state of quantum
superposition of worlds or something.. yes.. ridiculous..
there is no way I could know that.. just an intuition.

Now, I also know that it could have been a pure 'coincidence'
that I had never seen even a weird light (ufo) in 53 years..
and 12 hours after I 'summoned' one.. there it was.. big and
up close and chatty.

I also know a lot of people would suggest that I try the
experiment again.. but as much as I enjoyed the experience,
it was unnerving as well, and I do not find myself wishing
for a purposeful repeat at this time.. and I don't care if
anyone believes me anyway.. nor do I wish notoriety or
to be one of those idjits who go on a lecture tour.

I have *some* answers but I'm missing a whole lot of them.

I tried it.... it worked.. it was interesting... I gained some
information but did not gain nearly as much information
as I had hoped.

Kev

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Just want to say that I find your 'sighting' highly believable, not only in the particulars you describe, but also because I have read many, many, accounts of sightings which happened soon after the witness had been 'calling'/wishing for (while outside stargazing), or thinking (in a semi-meditative state) how much they would like to see a UFO...

Also, your "pothole" analogy made me think of the recent news about a pulsar that astronomers had been watching for years suddenly 'disappearing' into a sort of space-time 'crevasse' (like a hole 'dug into' space-time, not a hole passing 'thru' space-time)...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

It's rather like a man who raises unicorns for a living might not be prone to believe in supposedly robotic impersonator unicorns, no matter how detailed the story.

If I have 'unicorns eating out of my hand', I'm just not
going to believe someone else's story about
'robotic fake unicorns', especially when their
story has all the elements of various "hidden hand"
type disclosures (in my opinion),

Unicorns are real???

Ok, seriously now, I get where you are coming from. What i dont get is this: If you are the unicorn breeder and we are the gullible. Why not show us what you know, instead of tell us 'we are listening to lies'?

Either way, if one has 'unicorns eating out of his/her hand', they are either choosing not to youtube it, or simply not allowed to.

Which is it?

Hold on though. Just because he's a unicorn farmer who's good at feeding unicorns doesn't mean they're going to let him play with the Super Robo-Unicorn 2000. After all, to the boys at the top he's "just another unicorn farmer". They might ride by on said Super Robo-Unicorn 2000 and throw a rainbow at his head to mess with him though, especially if they heard him thinking about it. He was thinking pretty loudly, too, and he is a good unicorn farmer...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Starred...

I believe you are a prime example of how a member should approach a thread like this one.
Read every single page, ask questions & keep an open mind...
Thank you for making simple what 10's of pages manage to complicate.

... and welcome to ATS

You're welcome combatmaster, just doing my part.(snare drum marching beat starts up)
I've been reading ATS for many years now so I suspect there may be quite a few lurking readers who have read through these 100 pages of posts and are eagerly awaiting the next post...okay like at least five...two?...it was just me wasn't it...(snare drum trails off)...
Seriously though, thanks for the nudge. As for the rest of it, hell somebody had to say it.(carefully puts away flamethrower)

edit on 18-1-2015 by engineercutout because: to add the flamethrower part

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I supected there might be more from Ike that was pertinent to the subject after I mentioned him, so I went back and took a look. Sure enough:

The record of many long years stands as proof that our people and their government have, in the main, understood these truths and have responded to them well, in the face of threat and stress. But threats, new in kind or degree, constantly arise. Of these, I mention two only.
A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.
Our military organization today bears little resemblance to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime, or indeed by the fighting men of World War II or Korea.
Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security alone more than the net income of all United States corporations.
Now, this conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence—economic, political, even spiritual—is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Eisenhower's Farewell Address

That was the part I had remembered. I had forgotten about this part, where he goes on to name the second threat:
(from where we left off)

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.
In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.
Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers.
The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present—and is gravely to be regarded. Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.
It is the task of statesmanship to mold, to balance, and to integrate these and other forces, new and old, within the principles of our democratic system—ever aiming toward the supreme goals of our free society.

A "scientific-technological elite" seem to be the object of his second warning, and the dangers they might pose to the evolution of society. The entire speech deserves a good read. It pertains, but also just because. Ike was a pretty smart guy, and the Wiki background says he spent a couple of years composing this speech. I can believe it, its a pretty brilliant piece of work. Supreme Commander of The Allied Forces of Europe during WWII. I think its a pretty sure bet he was in the know.
edit on 18-1-2015 by engineercutout because: nvm

edit on 18-1-2015 by engineercutout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Would you have a link for that pothole reference?

I think that if we know anything for certain, is that most 'real',
if not all real 'UFOs' are sentient or artificially sentient, or at
least can sense human minds.

Now there are any number of reasons that this could be true.
I won't go into all of them, the list is pretty large.

The most fascinating one to me, is the fact that, we apparently
(in my opinion) "live in the past" from the perspective of
truly sentient life anyway... so that explains "high weirdness".

They know what we are going to do and can always be 'one step
ahead' because they have a live 'transcript' of everything we do
and think.

For me at least, once I figured out the whole plasma thing, the
pothole thing, the whole 'we live in the past thing', the nature
of the human animal, 'how mysticism and spirituality' works,
then at least for my own satisfaction, I had pretty much
run out of questions on stuff.

Of course I could be tragically wrong.

;-)

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It's true.

I'm only as good as my 'sponsor' let's me be.

This is the first principle of the 'trickster phenonemon',
which holds more true than even 'Murphy's Law"; actually
the two are close relatives.

Now this talk of sponsors is creepy, especially to christians say,
but from my perspective, everyone (including christians) have a
'sponsor' and no it's not an angel, jesus, the holy spirit, or even
their own 'soul' or 'higher self'. None of those things are actually
true, at least in the way people think anyway.

(I'm a unicorn farmer after all, I know these things)

We live in a subspace pothole, and there are a lot of them.
It's not an evil gnostic pothole... we are not being picked
on.

Someone has to live in the section 8 housing, and it's us.

Since we live 'in the past' , all of us are constantly getting
poked and prodded by 'those' who don't 'live in the past'
if you want to anthropomorphize it.. and yes, 'they'
might appear as 'gods' to us.. but they are just regular
people from their perspective.. but they live on the
other side of the tracks is all.

The politics of it is rather complicated...

But there is a connection between our pothole
(and us) and let's call it the atemporal 'bulk'
(like in M theory), so we are not just victims,
but part of the natural order... we are fascinated
by them and they are fascinated by us and we
are rather like organs in the giantness of
everything... like blood relatives..

Anyway.. I'm talking like a crazy man I know.

But I am agreeing with your statement in my
own way.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The government and military industrial complex is also full of unicorn
farmers. There is a huge stack of material on that subject on this site.
It's all "physics" of course.. so why not?

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Do you by any chance have a thread that details this stuff? This post was more informative imho than most of your other posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'll take a moment to address a common concern in my PM box lately... in case you, KPB (and others) still worry about my thinking about "snippy" too much... or anyone reading this, for that matter, getting sucked into a lie... I'm of the opinion that we are, in a sense, ALL unicorn farmers... well, some of us are unicorn slaughterers, too, and so ultimate answers are, imo, likely impossible in our present form with our current common knowledge... and if we got those answers, we likely wouldn't even know it.

But laying aside the more ephemeral, complex possibilities about seeming high tech seen in our air space... plasma intelligences, spirits, and/or people from a "now" where we exist in a "then" one dimension over... which could still be more correct than this line of thought about a secret space force... or it could be a mix of both narratives along with unsuspected ones... I'm still struck by how many of the more legitimate seeming accounts are explained better by this general "explanation."

But that's because, in this explanation, super scientists can manipulate our very minds to see some illogical stuff... and thus the weirder "men in black," humanoid sightings and other high strangeness has a more 'contemplate-able' source.

At the end, though, I remain stumped in trying to pick apart the original source's knowledge about certain specifics and seeming ability to effect folk's minds... and thus remain open to the information... but as I keep assuring people worried about my well being, if God himself appeared and offered all answers, then A) I'm not completely sure I'd want them and B) I'm not sure I'd believe him, anyway.

Okay... enough narcissistic contemplation... back to the reinvigorated conversations I'm finding interesting...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Do you by any chance have a thread that details this stuff? This post was more informative imho than most of your other posts.

If you want to read up on the more 'credible' and 'non-woo-like' material on ATS about
this subject, just read every word that "THE GUT" has written. If I were you I'd go to
his profile page and just read everything he has ever written on ATS on such subjects.

As for what I write?

I just wrote 2500 words for Brad Steiger for his upcoming book (it's formally accepted)
and that's got me over 'the hump'. There are all sorts of negative reasons for someone
like me to 'not come out' and I've been avoiding it like the plague. But Brad liked my
submission about the Symbiotic Plasma Hypothesis, that it's put a shot in my arm
and I'm just going to suck it up and start writing my own book, and hopefully Brad
will write a forward for me and/or put in a good word for me.

But that said, 50% of what I say I 'know' is pure BS. Not because I'm lying or being
deceptive, but because THIS MEANING OF LIFE STUFF is the toughest stuff there
is. So of course anyone/everyone mostly get's it wrong.

I just want to make a contribution... maybe someday something I write about will
be used by a REAL scientist to get them thinking in a useful direction.

I'd be happy to answer any questions however, on any subject. I don't think I'm
'attention seeking'. But hey, that's a professional hazard for part-time nuclear
shaman... all shaman are an aspect of the "trickster phenonemon", so I can't
make any promises. I try to keep old snaggletooth in line, but who am I
kidding?

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

My opinion is that snippy's narrative was more easily understood by
humans, so it has a deeper emotional impact. It's that simple.

If you study that narrative, you will find that it has all the same
meta-design as the hidden hand narrative.

Now what makes snippy's narrative triply potent, is that even people
who 95% disagree with his narrative, have (apparently) seen the
same 'craft' (myself and Bassplayer for example).

Now Bassplayer's didn't change shape and talk to him, but then again
the 'game' would be destroyed if it had done that.. you see the 'tension'
needs to be maintained.. to keep all this 'stuff' 'boiling'.

The fact of the matter is, there is NOTHING to be 'captured' here.. when
the phenomenon can be ANYTHING.

In fact I'm wondering if the 'phenomenon' goes around in the form of Mylar
party balloons and Chinese lanterns sometimes, just to get a laugh out of
it.

I also think that what's going on here, is related to this:

"Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:

Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.
Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).
Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.
Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.
Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments."

Now as you know I'm 1/4 Native American with a grandma who was a Lakota Sioux
Medicine woman. I was also HIGHLY abused as a child until I was 16. So I hit 3
of those markers.

I SUSPECT that 'snippy' and others drawn to this thread are also hitting some of those markers.

It's known for example, that a lot of the 'hot spots' for UFOs and supernatural stuff are adjacent
to Indian reservations..

This concurs with my "Symbiotic Plasma Hypothesis".

People who are in more active 'symbiotic plasma relationships' are like magnets which
makes this high strangeness happen.

In my perspective, humans are host bodies for plasma intelligences, and those
plasma intelligences start out pretty stupid.. and given the blinding atemporal
place they spring from, it is actually quite COMFORTING to enter a human
nervous system and grow up there. Human bodies block out 95% of the excessive
'noise' and human imaginations give form to a nearly formless lifeform.

"They" really don't care what form is given to them.. any form is fun and educational.

There is a lot more to things than this.. but I thought you'd appreciate this feedback.

Thanks for your response.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And as far as Boylan's "UFO seer" list, I'm a two (possible three... not sure if I'm any more "psychic" than anyone else) outta five... and I've always gravitated towards the more "complex" explanations for the UFO phenomena. It has a long, strange history and I've looked to the "Trickster" because... well, the complexity and astounding weirdness points to it... but that's a cop-out, in a way... because ascribing this to a Trickster is akin to saying "I have no friggin idea... must be some demented-wise-magic-powered prankster."

Same goes for the thought that this phenomena is us 3-dimensionals seeing intrusions from higher dimensions... could well be! But then there is more to the narrative.

But I do hope you write a book, Kev, as there is a market (intellectually and economically) for 'scientific shamanism.' And 'grats on the Steiger inclusion!

And even IF your take is only a portion of the whole picture, as anyone's take is likely to be, it is certainly interesting and possibly quite important... in the sense that (mostly) invisible critters DO interact with us, at the least on the rare occasion, and it should be studied... by others than laymen with cameras and em detectors!

It also makes sense that any science more advanced (than ours seems at present) would take this non-obvious reality into account and include it. We have much more to learn.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I like your two points on "the Trickster" and on the invoking of 'extra dimensions'.

Really when I refer to these two things i'm being a bit lazy.

Now, ultimately, ultimately, ultimately, there could be nothing more disastrous than
us 'limited beings' learning the 'truth' about 'reality'. Or even not so limited beings
learning the 'truth' about 'reality.

I'd go so far as to say that there is a built in safety feature in 'reality', as in many ways
it appears that 'reality' could be seen as one huge space brain or quantum computer.

You see, if there is 'almost nothing', that is 'fluffed up' in nearly 'infinite ways', if even
one weisenheimer 'pops the balloon' (sees the man behind the curtain and sees himself)
then the show is over and the fun is spoiled for one and all.

The 'safety feature' which prevents this is the 'Trickster'. It's just that simple; and the
'Trickster' is not a 'being' per se, but rather the 'unconscious' of all beings so to speak.

We are the Trickster that we are looking for, at least in part.

To me at least, this is not just philosophy. The 'Trickster' would have me believe that
there are symbiotic plasma creatures interacting with all of the rare organic beings
(Earth is FAMOUS for people allowing this -- Earth humans are hungry to have a 'soul'
because they don't know who and what they are --- and plasma beings just love
growing inside of people and 'providing' this 'soul' for them.

Have you ever noticed how no two people can agree on 'souls' and 'spirits' and all
that jazz, just like with UFOs?

You see it's a con. All of it is a con.

But that's the precious thing about it.

The 'Trickster' LOVES when someone 'gets it' but plays along anyway..
in some spiritual circles this is called playing the role of the 'Fool'
called the highest state of consciousness.

The 'Trickster' loves when someone 'knows it's all BS' and still is a good
egg and enjoys playing the game.

And no.. there IS a lot that can be learned.. and some of the game
seems to have glorious purpose and seems solid enough.. and those
are some of the best games and I'd love to play one of those.

I for one welcome our new cosmic plasma overlords.. they are
apparently a common interface element in the 'big picture'.

This is not 'just philosophy' to me. I would in fact love to be
trapped in a lab, giving out various samples of me, maybe
even brain samples if done nicely.. while I hold a plasma
lifeform in me.. I'd love for science to capture this. I think
it's completely doable.

Now on 'dimensions'.. that's another lazy approximation and
close to untestable for now.

But the gist of it is this:

"Time" seems to be an artifact of the second law of thermodynamics,
and there seems to be 'places' that do not suffer from this same
'problem'.

Thus we have 'temporal' and 'a-temporal' "zones". Any beings (or machines
for that matter' which operate in one of these non or low entropic zones
might be relatively or totally free of what we think of as 'time' and thus
would have quite the unfair advantage over us when dealing with us.

This stuff is really not as hard as people think in my opinion.

Does this response help?

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

As far as Boylans UFO Seer List, I'm pretty certain it really boils
down to something (again) that is very simple.

I suspect that most if not all people have symbiotic plasma lifeforms
that interact with them, but they seldom realize it.

In my experience in the SPH (symbiotic plasma hypothesis), the
plasma lifeforms nest in the parts of the human body and nervous
system which have a lot of neuropeptide activity such as in the
stomach and around various nerve clusters OUTSIDE of the brain..
they can't nest directly in the brain, without a lot of work on
the part of the human, who has to WANT them to nest in their
brain.

The whole "Kundalini thing" is a 'scam' to convince a human to
do what it takes through relatively bizarre behavioral steps
to build a 'pathway' between the autonomic nervous system
and the brain. I spent decades refining the steps to make
that work. This is the entire reason I (in my own mind anyway)
I seem to have been able to put all this together.. I had a front
row seat to the final evolution of a plasma lifeform.. and got
to see 'through it's eyes' for years).

So what makes a person prone to plasma lifeform infestation?

Once we nail that down, we are much closer to understanding
all of this.

It's people who are 'close' to the feelings they get in the visceral
/autonomic nervous system. This would be true of any of
the following people:

1) Many native americans for reasons I won't go into.
2) Many people with PTSD (have been abused)
3) People from certain bloodlines for sure -- DNA does matter.
4) People from military families - maybe (not sure) because they
may have been 'military brats' and the plasma lifeforms love
military installations for various reason, possibly including
because of the RADAR. Radar would be yummy I think.
5) Autistic/Asperger's People.. I'd say HALF of all famous religious saints
merely had Asperger's. Asperger's unplugs you from society in many ways..
and in the solitude you learn about your own internal workings.. or you try
to, to make your life work in a hostile world where you don't belong.

The people who have a more active plasma symbiosis, especially at the
conscious level are 'more fun to play with' as they are a 'one eyed man'
who lives in the land of the blind. It's that simple.

Well anyway.. just thought you'd appreciate that too.

Kev

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join