It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

The specific claim was that an ancient human made artifact was dug up- there was nothing said about any civilisation that made it - I think it was even suggested it had been there for over 150,000 years -pre-dating any conventionally accepted human technology.

According to the story it sat dormant- waiting for the" pulses" from radar and nuclear detonation in the atmosphere before "awakening".

If you look into the history of radar, "pulsed radar" has a very specific development timeline- immediately dashing any attempts to discredit the source based on the fact Radar (of the none pulsed variety) was actually in use BEFORE nuclear weapons!

Could of course be sourced from wiki but seems like an awful ball ache.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: Another_Nut
...where ever he is i wish him the best

I do, as well, Another_Nut!
While some point to the piece as a well-written article...or, work of fiction... For me - it was too well written for a work of fiction.
The investigative angle was so superb that I cannot imagine anyone who was not a software engineer with mucho experience to have attempted to contrive the scenario, much less the story that went with it...
If it was/is a fabrication - all I can say is - BRAVO!

Seriously. It is either one of the most innovative and original hard sci fi pieces ever written, authored by a very 'with it' software engineer, or it was at least somewhere spookily close to the truth (ie, hacker on the outside that found it mckinnon style, but obfuscated with nasa engineer story), if not very close to true.

The story, combined with other stories and the privacy section on the blog don't seem to help narrow anything down, but the privacy bit does point to the author needing to be fairly tech savvy, hence the 'with it' comment.
edit on 30-9-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Nice find! Admittedly I spent an hour last night researching salt mines in Africa, and didn't see that. The biggest, and maybe only, active salt mine in north Africa was near there in Mali, though. Apparently there is recorded history of mining in that area as far back as the 1200's, in an area called Taghaza.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
The thing that gives this story traction is that it is the first to address the big question. That being, why are these things over our cities?

Decades above our rooftops, day and night.

I've never seen one in my life, so it's not as if they are flying frequently over cities.

The most likely explanation is that they need to get from a to b.

Another consideration, assuming they are hybrid lighter-than-air vehicles. It is well known that blimps, dirigibles, and Zeppelins are VERY sensitive to weather, much more than conventional aircraft. It may be that they had to take a certain route because of wind or weather, or, they have less aerodynamic control authority over how they get from place to place than believed.

Instead of being amazing star-trek like vehicles with supremely powerful exotic engines, they could be, as lighter-than-air vehicles are, fragile and weak (like a U-2). This justifies the extreme stealth and secrecy. They're easy to shoot at, and it's a good idea if a turbaned evildoer with a RPG thinks it's a powerful alien vessel instead of something bringing equipment to special forces in the dark of the night.

It also explains why we don't have black-triangle technology on the F-22: it isn't appropriate for the mission.
edit on 30-9-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

I think the astroengineer stuff was an example of an actual engineer descending into schizophrenia and unable to distinguish truth from invention.

Note the reaction of the wife. If your family members think you need psychiatric help, maybe you do.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If u tell your familg that u think u have found something that the world claims doesnt exist

and that the gov is on to yiu

well a LOT of people will call ucrazey

many of whom post on this very site

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: Another_Nut
...where ever he is i wish him the best

I do, as well, Another_Nut!
While some point to the piece as a well-written article...or, work of fiction... For me - it was too well written for a work of fiction.
The investigative angle was so superb that I cannot imagine anyone who was not a software engineer with mucho experience to have attempted to contrive the scenario, much less the story that went with it...
If it was/is a fabrication - all I can say is - BRAVO!

Seriously. It is either one of the most innovative and original hard sci fi pieces ever written, authored by a very 'with it' software engineer, or it was at least somewhere spookily close to the truth (ie, hacker on the outside that found it mckinnon style, but obfuscated with nasa engineer story), if not very close to true.

The story, combined with other stories and the privacy section on the blog don't seem to help narrow anything down, but the privacy bit does point to the author needing to be fairly tech savvy, hence the 'with it' comment.

While I don't know any of yiur backgrounds I have a hefty knowledge of computers tho not professional by any means I've been in the game since dos

And what he said just grabbed me as a lot of that would go right over most of the population who's only experience with computers is point and click

I think I will now call his story true. I believe him at least.

The problems with that are the ramifications are huge and scary

The tech and people that have to be involved are staggering

But I just can't shake the feeling

edit on pm920143003America/ChicagoTue, 30 Sep 2014 15:50:08 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Very true.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hah, the Rich character could definitely fit into that unreal person hallucination (ala a beautiful mind)!

That almost fits too well

The biggest hole I see in the story is the disconnect between privacy and identifying himself and rich as the guy who quit after the firing and the religious guy at work lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
But he also believes the government did know and was on to him

the best was to silence someone u couldn't off would be to make him go insane

or at least make him believe he was going insane

Lose everything. Like a punishment

my two pennies

a reply to: framedragged

edit on pm920143004America/ChicagoTue, 30 Sep 2014 16:06:22 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have to be honest I think this world is so screwed up a breakaway civilization would not be a bad idea, also they should keep their technology secret from this civilization. I would be happy to imagine a civilized highly technologically advanced human colony living happily on some planet they discovered. They could watch as our planet goes to hell because that's whats going to happen to it. What would we do with this tec if they shared it with us anyway...that's right war!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

Dude. With no faith in humanity what makes you think they will do any better. Oh that's right, the technology that can change the human condition ....right. Not like it couldn't do that here but hey...eFF humanity.
edit on 9 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I agree that there must be lighter than air vehicles. They probably have an assortment of uses. I wouldn't say though that all triangular platforms are Derigibles. And I wouldn't say they are all slow and lumbering.

A few months ago I too saw one of those flying triangles, right over los angeles, a major blvd, at early evening. On two very close together occasions. I can't say if it's a derigible or not, but at the most conservative estimates. ( Say I saw it for two seconds and it only traveled one mile while in view) IT would be going 1800 mph. I believe though more realistically - as crazy as this sounds - that I saw it cover at least 4 miles in 2 seconds. So either this thing was going at low altitude supersonic or even hypersonic, with no noise, undetected. Unless you happened to glance up at that exact time you would have never noticed or known an exotic craft zipped by. In fact there were people nearby getting things out of their cars and nobody noticed because they were distracted. SO there IS SOMETING manmade out there that can fly undetected over major cities at supersonic or faster speeds that's triangular. Not sure if it's a lighter than air craft or not, but man they do have some exceptionally fast and quiet tech hidden away somewhere.

As to why it was flying so low over a city at such an early time at night when everybody is out. My theory. it was on a direct course right over the Federal Building in west Los Angeles. It the FBI headquarters for the area. It's also used for other agencies. I think they were doing a demonstration, the folks they were doing the demonstration for were part of the older crowds and probably wouldn't stay up late to watch some aircraft that some corporation is asking for a contract on. So they had to do the demo somewhere convenient and rather early. But man what a demo. Cause they got away with it not once but twice. And yes it was very impressive.

edit on 30-9-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That's probably not a dirigible.

My guess is on the F-111 replacement. Low stealthy runs.

You mean the Fed building on Wilshire, near the 405? That's pretty ballsy to go over one of the densest populated areas around. Maybe that's the point---it is so low and fast that nobody looks up and expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Wonder if it came in from San Nicholas Island.

Or maybe it was Intended To Be Seen, to Send A Telegram.

Did Putin stop invading Ukraine quite as bad the next week?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That's probably not a dirigible.

My guess is on a F-111 replacement. Low stealthy runs.

You mean the Fed building on Wilshire, near the 405? That's pretty ballsy to go over one of the densest populated areas around. Maybe that's the point---it is so low and fast that nobody looks up or expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Wonder if it came in from San Nicholas Island.

Or maybe it was Intended To Be Seen, to Send A Telegram.

Did Putin stop invading Ukraine quite as bad the next week?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The F-111 replacement isn't a triangle airframe.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What I am about to write may be taken by some in a wrong way. This is not my point. I am not trying to make anyone look bad nor accuse of having a specific affiliation with past or present political movement. Just something I could not help but notice when reading the original post.

My idea is not yet fully formulated in my head, so I am not sure exactly what I am trying to say here. It struck me when one of the members commenting on this summarized the original thread along this way "they were using a large number of people (dreamers) to crunch the numbers (solve problems in a sleep)" .

This way of using human potential to overcome computing and work volume barriers resembles the way nazis dealt with the same problems. Nazi not only used a closed to unlimited manual labor force. The selection in labor camp was was very advanced. From the millions of people sent to camps, they pulled those with higher education and intellect, and forced them to work as the intelectual slaves. They were conducting various computations, acting as one bio-supercomputer, allowing scientist to solve problems, conduct simulations and computations.

We all know about the experimentation on the prisoners. Hubertus Strughold, a person called father of the US Space medicine, brought to US with Operation Paperclip along of the other Nazi scientist who were obsessed and advanced in their work on "atom", rocket and other "more exotic" methods of propulsion allowing space exploration.

Even the reference to "dark side" of the moon... This all leaves a bit of bad taste in my mouth.

By the way, I might have seen a black triangle accompanied by orange orb, just last Saturday very early in the morning in the sky over Switzerland.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I've put in most of a career in technology, and although I'm nowhere near the level of the guys in that blog post, I know enough to say that the technology piece of the article was at least possible, and didn't contain any glaring misrepresentations. The level of detail indicates someone with pretty in depth knowledge of specific computing skills that even most "normal" programmers don't approach. That doesn't go toward proving the truth of the content, it could just be a work of fiction with an incredible - almost painful - amount of detail.

The quantum mechanics stuff is way beyond me, so I'm not going anywhere near that particular headache.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

"Humanity" varies from place to place and person to person, some are barbarians whilst others civilized. The civilised try to build this world up and the barbarians try to pull it down just as fast, its a continuous battle. The only solution is for the civilized to gather together and say bye bye to the barbarians. Away from these uncivilized types they could create a paradise. Its the only solution !

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Raczek

I think it fits. I honestly wouldn't be surprised with the story as is. Your thoughts on it arent incompatible.

Elitism, circumventing the law of the land after reaping the benefits of its power base, a God complex, means justifying the ends sort of attitude, and a general save your own ass ethos. Yeah. I would compare these people to Nazi elites.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join