It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Then you might as well put this down as a psyop, because you won't get the confirmation you want.

Wow... you said something I can quote!!! This should be your signature line.

Zaph, the original invitee to the scopolamine cocktail hour... thanks for dropping in, sir, there's a space reserved for you behind the portrait with the cut out eyes!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

KPB, thank you for the wholly interesting reply to my 'mildly' interesting effort that is derivative off of others very interesting missives, most especially, #Snippity-Snip# 's (my new name for He Who Shant Be Named).

You do raise a good point... and my eyebrow... right one, btw.

Frequently this stuff can be reduced to a bored savant, a psych grad student, an occult adept and friends when they get time off from Target... or someone as evil and smart as yourself... and yeah, maybe some of the "reportees" of the home visits and mind altering PM were caught in the tale and decided to elaborate because wifey wasn't being nicey that week... but I just have this weird intuitive hunch that there was more truth here than I'd seen regarding this topic...well, ever.

But then, it could be the laced Koolaid I drank ... who knows?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ahhh, sir or madam or mir, nice to see another with a big, wet heart for all mankind. I had much the same reaction when it dawned on me this tale might really be true... I was livid and really sad... which isn't actually unusual for me, but just more so.

I saw the one off, second hand, left turn derivitive x 3 thread of yours and was going to post on it, then realized I hadn't tended my own garden yet, so you missed my wisdom there... just like most will miss my wisdom here... but darnit, IF this story is true, then it -is -not -fair and those who are leaving really aren't any better than those that lord it over us all.

But if given the golden ticket to run off with the geek squad, I'd cry at least until we got past Arcturus.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Who did it last, will do it first

That is the law of repeating history as you know

The souls involved last time will be the souls involved this time, they will have an inner memory of the past and will insure such mistakes are not repeated.

Contrary to what you believe the fire of the gods is not common knowledge here and god help us all if the knowledge which zeus thunderbolt represents is remembered, it will in time but by those who held it last.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

HAHA

Thanks for the laugh man.

I am not so upset about it. I always suspected as much. Call it instinct, X, or other. The way I see it, its all going according to plan. The meek inherit the earth remember?

For all we know these idiots wiped their nose in the presence of the other races of man and set into motion the largest galactic war ever. Maybe an asteroid will float their way or Olympus is the summer home for a psychotic alien slave driver race. Maybe they will all kill each other and we will dig up their bones so we can dance over them naked one day.

I am not worried. If its bad it dies. If its good it suffers but is made strong enough to survive. Balance always. Let them go. When they come back for cheap labor or our dirt we will be waiting. There is nothing unlearned.

P.S.
I didnt want to derail this thread like I have been already so I tried keeping these sort of comments to the other one.
I dont like to side track GREAT threads. Yours is so am I sorry if I took it to heart. Wink.

have a good one.

hold it down.

edit on 9 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shagg

were those select few only contacted to provide personal "verification"? Were these recruiting trips? Did the visitors provide a way to contact them, or any suggestions for further action, or even a "break glass in emergency" box? I hadn't caught this particular tidbit before.

I don't really know... and know you weren't necessarily asking me... but I got the impression there were the 40 odd "forever men" (they obviously didn't get the cream of the marketing crop, did they?) he contacted that were all dreaming for THEM... and this incident was the "yeah, buddy, believe it" part. So there was a purpose to it... one I'm not privy to, though.

Perhaps those really in the know... or some one-offs, will comment.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

Maybe. I have faith that things will be different. I know they will. Its just a matter of choice as to who will need to repeat the lesson.

Have a good one sir.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

He knew classified stuff, was probably saying too much in PMs and basically had to cover his hinder by leading us on a wild goose chase.

It would be comforting, in a way, if this were so... and it might well be... but #Snippity-snip# PM'd me that he would answer all questions with "100% accuracy" minutes before the epic thread in question... so, why would he bother to say, privately, he was spilling the beans and leaving, only to mix up the lies again?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Your right, I'm sure it will be different this time round

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gibraltarian

Yeah, the twins for FTL communication seemed rather low tech and old wivey to me, too... but more importantly, what gender are you and twin? Age? Sign?

Sorry, thread tending makes me silly.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

All well above and beyond the call of duty for your average hoaxer - still scratching my head.

I've been scratching mine, too... to the point of bleeding... so either this is a weird incident that surpasses the usual attempt at leg pulling, or I have scabies... well, it could be both.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: Jenisiz

Ya know if he started his other login in conjunction with his first..

And u say he's posted in this thread....

Well there are only two people who have posted in this thread that have join dates withing a month of his join date

And you are the closest ...

I'll just let that hang in the air

Eta sorry three

one date is 8 of July , yours , then the last

But u are running neck n neck

Lol. Maybe I was hungry and followed some bread crumbs

Jumping from point a to point b. Space is pretty empty. To calculate planets distance traveled in X time to ensure no collision trajectory requires less computing power then a ps2 game. We already have sent satellites blazing past all manner of objects with far less.

so anyone seen janisiz around today?

this is the last post from that acct

it was a reply that seems to make no sense if it was a reply to me

letting that hang in the air too

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I haven't a clue if the AI was buried in the African Bull's-eye, but thanks for the pics...that is awesome...and really, if that were on Mars, there are a few members who'd make a thread on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Bots, which giant flying rocks made inhabitable? You mean planets?

I would think that artificial gravity would be necessary for deep space vessels, along with EM anti-radiation/rock fields... unless they are all spinning centrifugally- or is it centripetally - I get those two forces confused.

Howdy, btw...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seanizle

but there was something to this story, a feeling that defies logic, much like the one that brings us here everyday.

Well said... and, sheepishly and knowing how foolish it sounds... agreed.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

So you have the hungry in-box as well?

I'd guess glitch before NSA ... but just in case, I live in Tucson, AZ, am in decent health and not planning suicide or lone car crashes anytime soon... heh... (gulp)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Wow, Cirque... I was gonna shut up due to filling up this thread with too much me, and had to say

a reply to: tadaman Your last few posts Tadaman, remind of a quote by William D. Tammeus. “You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.” These people, who willing took part and kept this secret from the rest of the world... Well...if he who shall not be named is telling the truth - he would be the only one who was true to his human nature. He waved. CdT

was excellent. Thanks for that... sniff...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey Bubba,

Sorry about that, I was just tripping out on my own version of #SNIPPED#'s story. It's safe to ignore my raving.

Great thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Well, it isn't really "my" thread... it's #Snip's# and the crazy folks posting... but then, by now, most things are derivative, anyway.

Now that I write that, aside from the 2001-esque, Dune and other assorted rifs, #Snip's# story was pretty darned original... which is another reason I'm wasting all of 2 1/4 hours on it.

Trip away my friend, and clutter as much as you want... goes for anyone... more cluttered the better.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I would imagine ol' #Snip# might still drop in from a perverse sense of ego (for duping all) or pity (for leaving us all) ... or wistfulness for this crusty old cyber neighborhood while he's whooshing through the stars, exploring strange new worlds, meeting incredible civilizations, boldy splitting infinitives... or not... sigh.

I swear, if this is true and they take their toys and go home, we as a race would finally have our driving need that brings us all together... the need to track them down, stomp them and get our toys back!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join