It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State urges Muslims to kill Australian ‘unbelievers’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You seem to be forgetting the original question you asked.

can you show me acts of terrorism here in australia and or any other western society

Now whether you consider Indonesia to be a Western country or not doesn't matter, that attack was directed at Australian, American and European tourists.

I never said Indonesian Muslims are all bad, so I don't know what your point is there.

Your contention that the Bali bombings were a "one off" means what exactly? Tell that to the families of the dead.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: OpinionatedB

we do know this, the arabs call them Daesh which has the same meaning as ISIS,

...that would be the french...and you got that from this thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, got that because I am an arab, and arabs have been calling them Daesh since the beginning of this. I call them ISIS here, because if I said Daesh no one would understand me. But often I have to edit my posts to take the word Daesh out.

Notice this post of mine on the 16 where I used both Daesh and ISIS in the same post:

I will call them by ISIS (or Daesh) either/or

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice the date on that post: I can go back further date wise and find more posts where I spoke using Daesh, somewhere on these forums I even made a post explaining the meaning of Daesh to someone. Cannot find it too quickly though and thought the above post would suffice good enough.

As for the link, thanks... cool thread. And we can even post memes and cartoons! lol

PS this is why Daesh:

The capitals in the word DAESH point out it is an acronym of some sort. And indeed if we single out the beginning letters of the Arabic name for ISIS : الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام

we get the Arabic: داعش

د = Dawlat (Nation)
ا = (al-) Islāmiyya
ع= (fī’l-) ‘Irāq
ش = (wa’s-) Shām (Greater Syria or the Levant)

So, roughly transcribed to the Latin alphabet that leaves us with DAESH. (The E stands for the ‘ayn in ‘Iraq)

Same as ISIS standing for the Islamic State of Iraq and Shaam (or Syria)... just arabic rather than english. However, the initials Daesh mispronounced slightly, has another meaning, so it is intentionally mispronounced by those who don't like Daesh.
edit on 23-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

that is where the problem lies..right there...

No.
That is where ONE problem lies.

The problem wouldn't be there if these fanatics weren't wanting to blow innocent people up or chop their heads off in the first place.

instead of helping to fix the problem they use it to further their agendas....

Do they?
Have we got any evidence that 'they' use these heightened security powers to further their agenda's - or do we just suspect they do because of their track record?

I personally suspect that 'they' do indeed use these measures for their own nefarious reasons, as well - but there primary use is to prevent acts of terrorism.

....it is a lose lose for the general population

How so?
If we aren't getting blown up surely that's some sort of win, isn't it?

In what way do you think these new measures will have a practical impact on you and the way you live your life?
Will it stop you doing anything you do now?
Will you stop expressing your political / religious / personal opinions because of them?

I'd genuinely like to know - because I know I haven't.

The bigger threats to the way we live our lives are the nanny state, the PC brigade and their social experimenting.
But that's another discussion in itself and one for another time and place.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

You seem to be forgetting the original question you asked.

can you show me acts of terrorism here in australia and or any other western society

Now whether you consider Indonesia to be a Western country or not doesn't matter, that attack was directed at Australian, American and European tourists.

I never said Indonesian Muslims are all bad, so I don't know what your point is there.

Your contention that the Bali bombings were a "one off" means what exactly? Tell that to the families of the dead.

it means i hope it never happens again...no Indonesia is not a western country ...it is a holiday paradise for many who go there...here... i wasnt hurt there but here is a testimony from someone that was there...

what do u suggest that we crawl under a rock and never move on ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The problem wouldn't be there if these fanatics weren't wanting to blow innocent people up or chop their heads off in the first place.

your right we only have to watch the news for that info...lucky for me i live in a country..or i should say a part of the country that doesnt happen

Do they? Have we got any evidence that 'they' use these heightened security powers to further their agenda's - or do we just suspect they do because of their track record?

at this point here it is a guessing game

I personally suspect that 'they' do indeed use these measures for their own nefarious reasons, as well -

so do i

but there primary use is to prevent acts of terrorism.

or to create fear to get the populace to agree with australian boots on the ground in the ME to prevent this from reaching our shores

If we aren't getting blown up surely that's some sort of win, isn't it?

we are not being blown up..this is media hype

In what way do you think these new measures will have a practical impact on you and the way you live your life? Will it stop you doing anything you do now? Will you stop expressing your political / religious / personal opinions because of them? I'd genuinely like to know - because I know I haven't.

no way will it affect the way i live my life...no i will not stop expressing my views

The bigger threats to the way we live our lives are the nanny state, the PC brigade and their social experimenting.

this is what worries me and especially what will life be like for my kids when they grow up and are able to make their own decisions

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ok so the Bali bombings don't count because, according to you, Indonesia is not a Western country.

Again, you asked for examples of terrorist attacks outside the ME, are you going to ignore Freeborn's post too?

"Never move on"??....don't be stupid.

I suggest you open your eyes to the reality of Islamic terrorism, it's not all some subterfuge played upon us by the dark forces of the dreaded TPTB.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

ok thank you for the clarification

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

But see, you're missing the point. It's not tactics or propaganda, it's the truth. I don't feel like going through my past here in Europe and why I went from being a liberal to what I am now, but let's say Islam and their followers (who I once called friends) helped show me what immigration really does to relatively peaceful countries.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ok so the Bali bombings don't count because, according to you, Indonesia is not a Western country.

Again, you asked for examples of terrorist attacks outside the ME, are you going to ignore Freeborn's post too?

"Never move on"??....don't be stupid.

I suggest you open your eyes to the reality of Islamic terrorism, it's not all some subterfuge played upon us by the dark forces of the dreaded TPTB.

ok thank you ...i can only type so fast so let me respond in my own time thx without condemnation....i do not read phone books for fun and nor can i type at that speed ..

the reality is the TPTB have you confused so that instead of realizing the real enemy you choose to fight your countrymen ...instead of trying to work this out you attack and generalize your fellow man...you have no idea who the real enemy really is and when someone doesnt agree with you ...well we end up here

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So, the group themselves do exist. They are fighting in the middle east.
a reply to: [post=18449628]OpinionatedB[/post

yes they exist no doubt...do they exist here in the western world ?

No, they do not.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

So, the group themselves do exist. They are fighting in the middle east.
a reply to: [post=18449628]OpinionatedB[/post

yes they exist no doubt...do they exist here in the western world ?

No, they do not.

thx for that ..i dont suppose you would help explain that to seabhac-rua ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So we're back to square one then?

There's no terrorists? It's all grand except for the evil government?

You seem insistent upon that view, you're welcome to it.

Personally, I do take some of your views onboard and share your sentiments to a degree.

However, "hope" will not save innocent lives from being erased by fanatics.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

There is nothing to explain. They are recruiting in the western countries for fighting overseas, according to all. But who is here is simply here for the purposes of recruiting for the fighting over there.

That is what I know truthfully and factually, right now.

What the future holds, is uncertain. Whenever there is US involvement, or another countries involvement like Australia, they kill someone to make a point, or threaten to kill people, which makes the point about involving yourselves in a situation not yours.

But so far, all deaths have happened overseas. Anyone who is not middle eastern who dies, dies because of their countries involvement.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Who's this guy then?

Mohammad Ali Baryalei

Or is he some fabrication of the MSM?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So we're back to square one then?

There's no terrorists? It's all grand except for the evil government?

You seem insistent upon that view, you're welcome to it.

Personally, I do take some of your views onboard and share your sentiments to a degree.

However, "hope" will not save innocent lives from being erased by fanatics.

why are we having such a hard time of this....at no point have i said these fanatics do not exist...because there is little doubt they do exist ...and yes they need to be buried in a very deep hole...i am doubting that they have such a far reach to be here and now...and i have little doubt that the government will use it to further their reach....life is about about to change in the western world and it does not look good....i worry for my kids and i would like to see the right decisions being made in the here and now...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In my opinion, the right decision in the here and now is not to anything. It's to leave middle easterners to solve this problem on middle eastern soil.

The problems on your own soil, is the only matter needing dealt with, and that is the recruiters. I am for arresting them really for promoting terrorism.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

In my opinion, the right decision in the here and now is not to anything. It's to leave middle easterners to solve this problem on middle eastern soil.

The problems on your own soil, is the only matter needing dealt with, and that is the recruiters. I am for arresting them really for promoting terrorism.

fair enough..one thing is for sure it is going to get ugly

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Yaaaawwwwnnn... same #.. different day .. getting tiresome the west with its propaganda and bogeymen to justify its illegal / immoral wars and oppressing their own people .. all so the leaders can make their bloodmoney ...

it is getting tiresome....war is peace according to the establishment

I could argue that the lack of care and involvement by so many individuals worldwide is 'yaaaaaaawwwwn' or 'tiresome'; yourselves included.

"Oh, another war? Let me just put on my #!*@&ing cap and tell everyone how wrong they are."

But really, you've done nothing to avoid it that war, and you've done nothing to stop it from progressing. To the contrary, by not speaking up, we are all provoking the war. What will you do when it shows up on your doorstep? Yawn? Blog something?

Edit: Just to be clear; I have no wish for boots on the ground or any real measure of military presence overseas.
edit on 23-9-2014 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, 2 police were just stabbed by a terrorist supporter, who was then shot by one of the police.

www.news.com.au... 7068293410

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join