It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State urges Muslims to kill Australian ‘unbelievers’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Spruce
Knowing the Australians, anyone from ISIS who attacks an Australian will be killed himself.

Be crocs, Aussies! Don't let these wieners get the best of you.

I said that earlier in the thread. If an attack on Aussie soil does happen then nothing will be able to help the members of ISIS, we'll wipe every single last one of them from the planet.

Never, EVER, piss off us Aussies

See this is the part that really worries me.

With Abbott's popularity pretty much in the toilet, nothing he says is going to be believed by anyone. All the lies, all the misdirection him and his little razor gang have put into motion so far, all this talk of "less freedom for more security" is just that. Talk.

So what's next? Maybe it will take some US style 9/11 thing to happen on our shores for his popularity to be reset and for us to look away while he right royally bends us all over again while we cheer him for doing so. That's what this whole thing is, this whole terrorism thing, a made up enemy with no face and no flag that gives the world leaders opportunity to do whatever they want. Hell, it worked for Bush.

It's just a combination of smoke and mirrors and the totalitarian government they want. They know we're waking up to what they're doing. This is just the next play.
edit on 22/9/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 74Templar

The Kurds just lost Qaragosh,ISIS is now systematically beheading all the children who wont renounce their Christian faith,this is not a Jewish conspiracy nor is it a government plot they are real and have sympathisers and former combatants here on our shores the harsh reality is that this evil is upon us and at least Abbot is doing something.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Spruce
Knowing the Australians, anyone from ISIS who attacks an Australian will be killed himself.

Be crocs, Aussies! Don't let these wieners get the best of you.

I said that earlier in the thread. If an attack on Aussie soil does happen then nothing will be able to help the members of ISIS, we'll wipe every single last one of them from the planet.

Never, EVER, piss off us Aussies

See this is the part that really worries me.

With Abbott's popularity pretty much in the toilet, nothing he says is going to be believed by anyone. All the lies, all the misdirection him and his little razor gang have put into motion so far, all this talk of "less freedom for more security" is just that. Talk.

So what's next? Maybe it will take some US style 9/11 thing to happen on our shores for his popularity to be reset and for us to look away while he right royally bends us all over again while we cheer him for doing so. That's what this whole thing is, this whole terrorism thing, a made up enemy with no face and no flag that gives the world leaders opportunity to do whatever they want. Hell, it worked for Bush.

It's just a combination of smoke and mirrors and the totalitarian government they want. They know we're waking up to what they're doing. This is just the next play.

i think you are right on the money...

i am amazed as for how many people still fall for the propaganda .....800 police 2 arrested one for having a sword...omg..here are your terrorists...www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes, its just a new twist on the "Reds under the Beds" of the 50s/60s...the Cold War.

Now its the "Brown Towelheads under the beds"......the War on Terror.

Except for the Sikhs...they wear turbans too.

Beware of anyone in a Kaftan or MooMoo. Watch out Demis Rousos!

Still, Australia is worse of than the rest of Whitey, we have 200 million Muslins on our doorstep, and a billion+ yellow hordes a little further on.
Europe just has a billion blacks, and North America has a billion hispanics next door.........but they are all harmless.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How do you know where I get my information from?

Where are you getting your information from?

Are you privy to some special source of pure undiluted golden "truth"? I don't think so.

As per usual you again toe the line with your rhetoric, anybody who doesn't see the world as you do must be an MSM zombie, god you're so predictable.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

One doesn't have to take a polarised view on this matter.

Yes the government are a bunch of cowboys.

AND

Yes there are people out there, not many mind you, but there are people in Australia who would love to decapitate an Aussie in the name of Allah and ISIS and all that.

I have a question, if some Jihadi nutter does go and kill an innocent member of the public, who are you going to blame?

Oh wait I already know the answer......the government!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What and you honestly believe that Abbott that won't capitalise on that, by sending us into some quasi-American state by turning us into a nanny state that is frightened of everything and just swallows whatever the gubment puts on TV? I guess you haven't been paying real attention to what they have done so far have you?

Regardless of whether the threat is real or not, which I sincerely doubt it is, you can't deny the government is in a current decline just as the US government was just before 9/11 happened.

And we all know the outcome there.

edit on 22/9/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

How do you know where I get my information from?

call it an educated guess

Where are you getting your information from?

living in australia and experiencing it for myself...so where do you get your info from ?

As per usual you again toe the line with your rhetoric, anybody who doesn't see the world as you do must be an MSM zombie, god you're so predictable.

says the guy who just generalized me based on a few posts...wow you must consider yourself a genius..well i have news for you ...your not...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"An educated guess" MMMWWAAAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

"An educated guess" MMMWWAAAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

again you have no idea what you are talking about...you are sitting in a foreign country with only media bias to base your assumptions from and then you have the nerve to insult others whom disagree with your completely baseless ignorant views ...deny ignorance huh...you promote it

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No actually, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

You don't know where I live, or where I get my information from.

Did I insult you? Oh I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

No actually, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

You don't know where I live, or where I get my information from.

you are in UK are you not?...and why don't you enlighten us all where you do get your info from?...

edit on 22-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yes we set up dictators in the middle east in response to the Ayotollah of Iran then supported them until they had thoughts of trading oil in currencies other than the US dollar and without Rothschild controlled banks,we invaded we destabilized then we helped create these outfits trained them and armed them to remove Syrias Assad,then ISIS went totally Frankenstein why do you think the likes of Obama and Cameron are delaying,obfuscating and being recalcitrant,its because the grand plan has turned to fecal matter and they dont know what to do.

Yes I have been paying attention Im 49 and no I no longer live in the country I grew up in,yes we are in a nanny state full of mind numbed zombies that swallow anything on tv and are happy with stadiums and six packs,we already are a quasi-American state if you didn't know the CIA vets and chooses our leaders and if it doesn't like them like Whitlam they will get rid of them,all that aside however would we be any better off being a vassel of China or Russia I dont think so.

and all that aside

the threat is real
these people are among our midst
they do wish us harm.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Where I live is irrelevant.

Where do I get my information from? Same place you do. And don't try to tell me that because you happen to live upon the continent of Australia you are an authority on Islamic extremism. You're obviously not. But hey, neither am I.

I do not advocate government manipulation of public opinion to demonise a religious group, but I do not tolerate foolishness when it comes to a real problem. Radical Islam is a real problem, for Muslims and non-Muslim alike. And whether you or I like it or not the government in Australia has seen fit to make moves to combat that problem. It's a pity that it has come to this, and yes I do feel sorry for the Australian Muslim community. But to ignore threats like the one described in the OP would be dangerous and negligent. The threat is real, it may not be as bad as the government says but it is real.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well, if a Jihadist does behead an innocent in the name of Islam, then I think it is fair for a "Crusader" to enact his version of religion and evoke the old "Eye for an Eye, tooth for tooth" retribution.

So, Jihadist beheads an innocent, then a Jihadist (or one of their supporters/sympathisers) gets beheaded.

I always believe in fair is fair....like a Samurai

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost
Seriously and Muslims wonder why so many people have a problem with them. I know its not the normal everyday Muslim, who just wants to live their lives, and doesn't hate anyone. But more and more it seems like all i hear is Muslims are moving in here, and want where ever they move to, to change their laws to that Sharia stuff, and be overly sensative to their needs. But they seem to have no consideration to the place they moved to, they don't care about that places customs, nor the people living there. I see it in America where people all over are being told they have to take down their American Flags or it might offend a Muslim, etc, etc. Now since ISIS started making moves using weapon that i believe the American government gave them suddenly its Convert or Die. Seriously its like the Ancient Crusades all over again, except the Non-Muslims are too afraid to offend anyone and do something.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

That's too medieval for me. We're supposed to be evolving here.

I just watched a video of a woman being strangled to death in public by ISIS for some crime she committed, some folks on here would have you believe that it's all a fake story made up by the CIA or MOSSAD.

Christ almighty.

I feel ashamed to be a member of the human race sometimes.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Yes we set up dictators in the middle east in response to the Ayotollah of Iran then supported them until they had thoughts of trading oil in currencies other than the US dollar and without Rothschild controlled banks,we invaded we destabilized then we helped create these outfits trained them and armed them to remove Syrias Assad,then ISIS went totally Frankenstein

All a part of the plan really. No arguments there, it's been proven often enough the world's powers fund and set up these governments, then topple them with equally funded "terrorist" groups, then go in and play hero by eradicating the terrorists. It's all a popularity game for mineral wealth, drugs and oil. By putting the word terrorist in front of whoever they choose, it justifies invasion of any country, any state and any person. What's coming in Australia next is the mentality is if you're not with us, you're against us. At the moment it's Islamic militants. Tomorrow it could be you or I for speaking out against the government's crushing boot. That's the endgame here.

why do you think the likes of Obama and Cameron are delaying,obfuscating and being recalcitrant,its because the grand plan has turned to fecal matter and they dont know what to do.

I think it's more to do with the fact that people are waking up to what they are truly up to, and they have a billion or more pissed off people wanting to tear down the system and put the public back in public servant. These figureheads that we have use fear and their own brand of terror tactics to subdue the population. Problem is, it's not working en masse like they want. That's the part that scares me most, that more direct methods will be coming next. 9/11, Bali, the London bombings are starting to fade. People are asking questions, the right kind of questions too now that the pain has faded. I think that scares them more than anything.

Yes I have been paying attention Im 49 and no I no longer live in the country I grew up in,yes we are in a nanny state full of mind numbed zombies that swallow anything on tv and are happy with stadiums and six packs

Not as much as you think. Every day I see more and more pissed off people that are seeing the government for what it really is. All these laws, including this latest less freedom garbage is a desperate government grasping at the last few straws. Oh and when I say Abbott, it means nothing. That little wanker Shorten could be at the helm, or Gillard or even Rudd for that matter, it would make no difference.

we already are a quasi-American state if you didn't know the CIA vets and chooses our leaders and if it doesn't like them like Whitlam they will get rid of them,all that aside however would we be any better off being a vassel of China or Russia I dont think so.

Oh of course we do. Agree 100% there. We are nothing more than the front for the US's activities in Asia. I've also believed we are the proving ground for the unpopular policies the rest of the world follows. You only have to look at how many policies get either trialed or passed here before moving on to the rest of the world. Australia is a testing ground, plain and simple. As for China and Russia? I'll put forth a theory with no proof just something to consider. What if they are trying to stop globalisation? That they're not actually the bad guys western society makes them out to be? Not saying I'm pro Chinese, communism or anything, as all of that sucks as a way to live, but what if they are the freedom fighters and we are the evil empire?

and all that aside

the threat is real
these people are among our midst
they do wish us harm.

I can agree there is a possible threat from militants, but the same could be said about the cultures wiped out by Christianity over the last 2000 years. I still think the bigger threat to our freedom is our own government, not a bunch of angry Muslims.

I guess it remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yes you are correct, they are savages......perhaps I was a little too dramatic.

Probably do this though.........Instead of beheading, I would cut off both their hands, so they cant eat or wipe their bums, and remove their Gonads (Testes), so they cant breed and are no longer a real man.
This of course would have Much more impact on the simple minds of these savages, as they can not become a martyr, as they are no longer men and cannot service the 72 virgins in heaven.

Just imagine the MindF***s for these simpletons.......they would be too scared to Jidah, for fear of becoming "Women" who cant wipe their bums ....hillarious.....Boom chuck a lucka, score whitey.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

ok now we are getting somewhere....i agree there are religious extremists but they are not just in the muslim communities are they ? religious extremist can be from all walks of life...i would wager with a surprise raid of this magnitude on the Jehovah's witnesses they would be able to net at least 2 arrests for some form of terrorism...

i have no doubt that especially in the ME that islamic extremists are growing in number..they have the ## bombed out of them and western banks implemented in their countries and i am sure they would love to infiltrate countries in the west...

and yes the odd crazy might just fall for it and get involved,but really is no different from the odd crazy who likes to rape kids,or kill inocents from any walk of life....the more people we have in the world the more crazies there are....and i dont see the government cracking down all crazies i see them cracking down on a minority and this is a dangerous game...

which is why i am suspicious that this is propaganda to sway public opinion to fight another proxy war...i fear this will lead to more aussie troops on the ground in the ME,which will no doubt lead to many more deaths of australians than would happen from some nutter at home

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join