It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State urges Muslims to kill Australian ‘unbelievers’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A question for posters here.

Which is reality in your opinion?

A: There is no real terrorist threat(say to Australian citizens, for example) and the government are fabricating evidence of a threat in order to take away certain freedoms from the public and/or to perpetuate a state of war.

B: There is a terrorist threat which the government are taking measures to circumvent, but they are also blowing the situation out of proportion deliberately and trying to capitalise on the public's fears.

C: Nobody(except the terrorists themselves) really knows how real the terrorist threat actually is, and the government are trying to cover their asses as best they can.

D: There is a real and serious terrorist threat to the Australian public and the government are doing everything they can to protect the public.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

I didn't think you were being arrogant at all man.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Thanks. I was just unaware of the raids.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

ISIS AKA Al-Qaeda 2.0 won't lift a finger in the Western world without the consent of Mossad, the CIA and Saudi intelligence. If a terrorist attack(in other words, a staged attack) is imminent, everything from the second the attack occurs to the news headlines is scripted in advance.

Of course the media sheeple are going to fall for it again and willing to give up their basic rights for privacy to fight these evil cavemen. What did Abbott say today? "Abbott warns balance between security and freedom may shift"
Nothing to be surprised about.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Give up your freedoms to stay safe from the boogyman that's trying to get you...

People need a fear to be controlled. We've seen it over and over again. German Nazis, Russian commies, now Muslim terrorists.

History DOES repeat itself.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No offence but that is a load of rubbish in my opinion.

There's no bad guys out there huh? No actual Islamic militants, pissed off with Western attacks on Islamic territories? None of these people are prepared to take action?

Pure rubbish mate.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

Sorry for my arrogance, I wasn't aware of any raids in Sydney (I'm sure there were threads but I must have missed them), but that's a lot of cops... They must have been looking for something...

800 Federal Police in multiple suburbs of 2 capital cities arrested a grand total of.......wait for it.........2 people.

edit on 22/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

2?

I have 15 arrests and detained, 4 charged so far.

Sydney Raids

edit on 22-9-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Lol 2 people?

Great waste of resources right there.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

2?

I have 15 arrests and detained, 4 charged so far.

Source? Last I read yeah they detained a few people but a grand total of only 2 have been charged with anything.

But even if your numbers are correct it's still a pissy little amount for the resources directed at it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How many people does it take to behead somebody?

(see my previous post for source)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Not the point.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So what's the point then?

If a counterterrorist operation saves the life of one innocent person then it was a success in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have to agree with that. If it helps people it was worth it.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Somewhere between B and C I will imagine.

I know there is a difference between an extremist and a terrorist. But which ones will (or have) cross the line from the first to the second - only they know. All we can do, is watch close for the signs, and act accordingly when we see them.
edit on 22-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It only took 2 to cut Lee Rigby's head off.

If double, treble or whatever the resources recently used in the recent raids in Sydney had been used to prevent his death then it would have been worthwhile.

edit on 22/9/14 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

We've seen it over and over again. German Nazis, Russian commies,

About 50 million people died due to 'German Nazis' and WWII.
Stalin alone was responsible for he deaths of somewhere between 20 and 60 million people.

History DOES repeat itself.

Exactly.

now Muslim terrorists.

How many do we let them kill?

edit on 22/9/14 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I agree, I was just pointing out there is a constant fear factor tied to some group, country and the like.

I wasn't trying to say one is more or less deadly then the next.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

ISIS AKA Al-Qaeda 2.0 won't lift a finger in the Western world without the consent of Mossad

Christ can we get off the "Everything is Israels fault" band wagon? I swear to god if man would have been alive during the extinction of the dinosaurs you guys would have blamed them being wiped out on MOSSAD......

Can you guys come to grips with the fact that there are bad people in the world who have ideologies that drive them to be monsters, WITHOUT Israel being behind it?

Seriously there are plenty of idiolog psychopaths out there, you cant tell me groups of like minded murderous people cant get together for a common interest.........

And it doesnt have to be driven by Israel.......

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
you are getting all your info from the MSM if you lived here you would have more of an idea of what you are talking about...this one is for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join