It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the DEA now using pit bulls as drug sniffing dogs?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I have exposed the FACT the DEA uses Pit Bulls cough cough The American Terrier cough cough or whatever you want to call it. They also use other breeds as some other posters were so happy to point out. I also revealed how they get intel on 'suspects'.

So just saying you allegedly saw something counts as 'exposing' a fact?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

This person is innocent. It is easy to get one's drinking buddy hooked on a highly addictive substance, especially since they seem to have a large supply of the 'good' stuff. Most suppliers do a good background check on their clients and will know if a person is a NARC, hence why my friend was targeted for this trap.

A good person was being setup, in hindsight it was so obvious. I hope they enjoyed dumpster diving for air as a result of their surveillance.

Another page from their playbook:

They use Cannabis for HONEY traps. Deep undercovers will always have a good supply to help gain trust. After all who would suspect the hippy who always has the good stuff to be an undercover

They like to find a lot of money or large quantity when they make a bust....

edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: Must be nice to have a beachfront condo

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: jrod

Not if those they befriend so to speak are already doing something to get busted.

This is BS. They pick charming people with magnetic personalities to lure unsuspecting people into a trap. This CI befriended my friend over a year ago.

Furthermore, let me pose this question:

Why are drugs illegal in the first place?

(hint, NOT for public safety)
edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: Being under surveillance is plenty reason to be paranoid!

edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: 2

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Drugs, or any product for that matter, are most profitable when the organization in question can not only benefit from both sales and enforcement, but can also prevent competition from gaining market share. This monopoly is most easily accomplished when concerning the black market, for what should be obvious reasons.

That said, the 'marijuana honey traps' wouldn't work in my state.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is BS. They pick charming people with magnetic personalities to lure unsuspecting people into a trap. This CI befriended my friend over a year ago.

Yes I agreed to that but pointed out that they could already be suspect to the authorities hence the reason for the befriending.

Why are trying debate everything even posters agree with you?

Why are drugs illegal in the first place?

Certain substances are illegal because of the massive amounts of money involved in a number of massive industries.

The drug trade is closely linked to many so called legal avenues of business.

Are you going to answer any questions posed to you, I have a few which is asking for clarification, I give examples of what I think you are saying but you just fail to respond and continue on with posts like this, misinterpreting and saying my suggestion is BS that the DEA would do what you say if they already had suspicions about a person.

So its BS that the DEA would investigate a suspected drug dealer or someone involved in such?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Very well!

My state got the Medical Marijuana bill on the ballot, still needs 60% of the popular vote to get passed. While support is extremely high, the local LEOs, DEA, and Prison/Slave industry is worried. There is a lot of money being spent and disinfo being spread to keep it illegal.

It is no secret that the majority of busts they make here start with Cannabis.

If the bill passes they will lose this honey mill of a trap they have going on. The Polk county Sheriff recently tried to debate a prominent lawyer on the topic. Its worth watching but it is sickening that someone with so much power has so little compassion or even the ability to reason logically.

Unfortunately, despite the support for the bill, I live in a state notorious for funny things happening at the polls. I will be very surprised if it passes, even if 90% were to vote in favor.......

edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: PS, inhaleexhale It depends on location, in my hometown close to 50% of the long term residents are 'investigated' for illegal activity over a 10 year period

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Not a fan of freedom and the Blessings of Liberty I see.

The Drug War is immoral and based on 'perceived morals'. The cold truth is most people involved on the supply have much better morals than those on your side of the Blue line.
edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: fixx, spooky error

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not a fan of freedom and the Blessings of Liberty I see.

How do you see that?

can you explain how you can perceive such?

What have I said to make you see such an idiotic view point, its idiotic because I know my stance on freedom and am confused at how you come to see such, please explain?

The Drug War is immoral and based on 'perceived morals'. The cold truth is most people involved on the supply have much better morals than those on your side of the Blue line.

Seriously where and how do come up with this?

Yes the War on Drugs is a joke and has been a joke ever since it was introduced, glad you are catching on.

Ahh so the so called criminals and drug suppliers are more moral than my side of the blue line?

Whats the blue line, I hope you are not trying to snort it, you seem very confused and paranoid with a poster trying to understand then agreeing with you when I thought got the jist of what you are passing on, but you then turn the tables and say BS.

I have no clue what you are on about anymore, what the thread purpose is other than to argue and confuse.

I wont ask again, so you don't take it as an accusation,

what you posted is enough for me to make my own conclusions as getting any clarification is wasted exercise.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The blue line for those who don't know is the police's gang sign. Most undercovers will have a blue line somewhere on their vehicle. (not always).

Why would you suggest that the thin blue line is something one would snort? And then pretend like you do not know what it represents?

You sound like an irrate cop who can't make an arrest on someone he/she is upset with.

Do you know a leading question is? I do and can pick up when someone asks me one. Most people do not know better and often will give a false confession after being asked a bunch of tricky questions.

When a cop is asking you a bunch of Yes or No questions, then he/she is trying to get a confession!

Recognize this if you ever find yourself being interrogated by the police and simply tell them you do not understand the question, or "Sir, these questions are confusing so I can not simply answer yes or no!"

edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: Nothing wrong with being paranoid, especially when you know you are being watched!

edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Why are you accusing me of illegal activity again?

Where?

Please, please quote me where I am accusing you of Illegal activities, please?

Am I in a dream,

is this my accusation towards you here I will quote what I think you are saying is an accusation

I wont ask again, so you don't take it as an accusation,

I am done.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You were asking leading questions....almost the same as accusing someone. The police do this all the time to get a 'confession' out of someone.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You were asking leading questions....almost the same as accusing someone. The police do this all the time to get a 'confession' out of someone.

Stay off the drugs kids, eventually the paranoia gets a better of you.

This is a personal experience suggestion.

So now I wasn't accusing you but almost was, um OK?

Seriously go back and read your OP, read the posts and your replies, you still think I am doing something wrong or being shifty in some way?

If so, I know who to stay well clear of on these boards but I have known this of other posters and you guys that I say are just way too out there even for me are just so addictive, whether you are posing as such or are seriously for real, its entertainment gold.

for making use my head trying to understand where you are coming from

for the amusement I got in your PMs

and just

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You did it again right there and then have the audacity to spin it around like I am being the paranoid 'druggy' sub-human.

Get a life dude.

Being monitored 24/7 after pissing off a bunch of DEA agents when I thwarted their entrapment set-up is plenty of reason to be paranoid.

As I wrote before, in my home town close to 50% of the residents are 'investigated' for drug activity over a 10 year period. This is partly because a few of the local beaches have a 'spring break' party seen almost year round and I live near a busy port. In other words my home town does have a lot of drugs go through it. Just riding the city bus over the past couple of years I've had several undercovers approach me trying to buy drugs, lately when this happen I start telling then how great the Book of Mormon is

The problem here is the DEA and friends start at the very bottom and attempt to work their way up. My friend who was targeted works in the service industry, an industry notorious for their drug connections. This and the fact my friend is open about her cannabis use is why she was targeted. After all here in Florida the DEA and friends use cannabis as 'honey traps' and will target cannabis users as their 'ants' in hopes of finding the 'anthill'.

I know of several people who have been arrested over a bogus entrapment set-up. One person in particular did almost a year because he did not set someone up in the entrapment game, had he played along the charges would have been dropped. This is how they operate. The do not care about justice. Florida has a booming prison/slave industry and this is one of the major reasons.

I started this thread to make others aware of the dirty tactics the US/DEA is using on it's citizens. Keep calling me paranoid and a drug addict and I will start blowing people cover's nationwide. (not on ATS)

Understand?

edit on 6-10-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Considering only those in Law Enforcement, on the silent blue line side know the DEA uses Pit Bulls for working dogs I figured it is my duty as a concerned citizen to inform as many as my fellow citizens to their tactics. Everyone else I tell is surprised, I figure why not let ATS know. This thread was originally meant for the Posse Commitus forum.....

This was more or less a secret that they would prefer the average US citizen to not know about. At least now more people know.

And this thread is also about the tactics the DEA uses which are immoral.

The entire war on drugs is immoral and gives a bunch of LEOs with a cowboy mentality an endless supplies of 'indians' to chase after.

As the previous poster pointed out, because I wrote this thread you guys have tried to label my a 'paranoid drug addict' and that some how makes the words that I write, and my first hand experience invalid. Even the most sober person is not a perfect observer.

The world and the United States needs to know that the DEA truly thinks they are an Army fighting a war on American soil and use terms like 'boots on the ground' as a euphemism for trampling all over the US Constitution.

edit on 6-10-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Considering only those in Law Enforcement, on the silent blue line side know the DEA uses Pit Bulls for working dogs I figured it is my duty as a concerned citizen to inform as many as my fellow citizens to their tactics.

What difference does the breed (or in this case, non-breed) of dog make?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Those answers can be found in this thread.

The reason it matters is most would never suspect a Pit to be a police dog, much less a drug sniffing dog and they are excellent attack dogs and will keep attacking even when seriously injured.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Those answers can be found in this thread.

I have read it since the beginning and the 'answers' are really only your non-professional opinion.

The reason it matters is most would never suspect a Pit to be a police dog, much less a drug sniffing dog and they are excellent attack dogs and will keep attacking even when seriously injured.

All service dogs used in law enforcement can be trained to continue their attack until commanded to release. The non-breed Pit Bull is not special in this regard.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Trying to pull the wool over our eyes is not going to work on this thread.

Everybody in the US knows what kind of dog a pit bull is, because it is a 'non-breed' in your words is absolute BS and appears you are trying the ad hominem style of attack in an attempt to discredit what I write.

Pit Bulls are fierce attack dogs. This is a fact. I have witnesses a pit bull bite a moving car tire, spin around a few times before being flung off and then still wanted to chase the car. This is something MOST other breeds of dog are NOT capable of doing.

The cold hard fact is the DEA loves to use Pit Bulls largely because of their attacking ability. To try to ignore this fact is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Trying to pull the wool over our eyes is not going to work on this thread.
Everybody in the US knows what kind of dog a pit bull is, because it is a 'non-breed' in your words is absolute BS and appears you are trying the ad hominem style of attack in an attempt to discredit what I write.

They think they know what a Pit Bull is because of retarded media coverage and hysteria. There is no such dog breed as a Pit Bull.

Pit Bulls are fierce attack dogs. This is a fact. I have witnesses a pit bull bite a moving car tire, spin around a few times before being flung off and then still wanted to chase the car. This is something MOST other breeds of dog are NOT capable of doing.

Any dog can be trained to be a 'fierce attack dog' and there is no genetic marker, particularly in a non-existent breed, that makes them more prone to violent attack. This is a learned behavior that needs to be encouraged for the dog to become proficient in performing.

The cold hard fact is the DEA loves to use Pit Bulls largely because of their attacking ability. To try to ignore this fact is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

The fact that you are trying to convince people that one breed of dog versus another (or made up one) is selected for some sort of genetic predisposition to attack is comical. There are dog breeds that can be trained to be much more effective attack dogs than the made up Pit Bull.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

They are of the most sensitive dogs out there and they make great service animals. The American Pit Bull Terrier is our standard service model.

Their name has been tarnished by assholes.

What kind of breed is this dog?

And this one:

edit on 6-10-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join