It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the DEA now using pit bulls as drug sniffing dogs?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Using pit bulls really helps them keep their cover(most would never suspect a Pit Bull being a DEA working dog), they also serve well as an attack dog.( CIs will plant evidence to be able to get 'results') This became personal to me because while at a friend's birthday a so called 'friend' who is an undercover DEA dog handler brought a drug sniffing pit bull to her party. He was not there for her friendship and had her duped. What is alarming is someone who befriended this person years ago is an informant that played a major role in setting all this up. She still can not believe this and that someone who claimed to be her friends would do this.

The spy games go deep in this bogus 'War on Drugs', if the general public knew who was connected to the 'spy game' they would be greatly alarmed and upset. It is not uncommon for bars, restaurants, even activists groups to be DEA operated for the purposes of gathering intel. It is not uncommon for them to spend years trying to bait someone.

They do NOT want the public to know this, hence why it was moved to the Chit Chat forum.

I hope you see what is happening here...
edit on 22-9-2014 by jrod because: hunker down....

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Using pit bulls really helps them keep their cover(most would never suspect a Pit Bull being a DEA working dog), they also serve well as an attack dog.

Not sure how the particular breed is more conducive to maintaining one's cover and there are many other breeds more suitable as 'attack dogs' than the non-breed Pitbull.

They do NOT want the public to know this, hence why it was moved to the Chit Chat forum.

Who is 'they'? Bill, Mark, Simon? The Moderators? You think the Drug Enforcement Agency tells Above Top Secret to place yours and other people's threads in particular forums?

Not really.

edit on 22-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why must you attempt to cast doubt on what I am writing. The purpose of this thread was to make the public aware that Pit Bulls are now apparently the DEA and friends service dog of choice. I never said they had the worst temper or the worst bite. I DID write they are extremely loyal, smart and have a lock jaw type of bite.

It is not wise to try to cast doubt on my observations on this one. I have been a member of ATS for a long time, I joined the Navy to try to better myself, I even used to go to church and pray when I was younger. I have a moral backbone and know how dirty the DEA and friends tactics are in this War on Drugs. This needs to be exposed, the American people need to be aware.

This is not a game. The problem is those on the DEA's blue line side look at this as a game. The do not see people, they see players. They obviously do not know right from wrong so when some quirky guy steps in a thwarts a year+ investigation of an innocent women who was being set up by an Army of CIs and their handlers I took the higher moral road and made her aware of the situation. Now I am in their cross-hairs. Remember that I not a person to them, I am a player, a bad guy who runs with the wrong crowd and these maniacs like to kill for fun(at least some of them!)

My protection is also a reason for this thread. The DEA's UC list and many of their CIs has been compromised. The information is quite damning and a full release could very well cause great civil unrest. This is NOT what I want to see happen.

What needs to happen is our country re-evaluate the direction it is heading.

This country is no longer the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, with a little help and courage from those of us with a good moral backbone perhaps we can start taking back what has been lost.
edit on 22-9-2014 by jrod because: ovo

edit on 22-9-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

DO NOT PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT.

What, ask questions like you have?

The intent of my title was to grab a readers attention and make them aware the DEA is using Pit Bulls as drug sniffing dogs.

And as has been shown quite a few know that authority use all kinds of dogs for sniffing purposes.

I once crashed on the couch with a 100lb Pit Bull(mix) and have been extremely close with very large Bull Mastiffs. I love animals and have picked up a thing or two about their body language.

Are you high?

Seriously some of the things you are posting just make no sense.

So you crashed on the couch with a few dogs, you love animals and have picked up on their body language.

How does this support you informing readers the DEA uses Pitbulls for sniffing?

This kind of questioning can cause someone who is unaware to give a false confession as the officers who use these kind of questions are well practiced in the art of asking TRICK QUESTIONS to get a 'confession'.

WTF

So you are aware and I am an officer using trick questions?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes you're getting more and more paranoid by the post.

The chit chat forum is in the same public place as any other forum on the site is, well RATS forum is excluded I believe and a little more private.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Why are you trying to accuse me of illegal activity?

You have been warned.

I prefer not to blow anyones cover. We all know that deep under covers are at great risk when their true colors are revealed.

This is also a problem today in law enforcement. Instead of keeping the peace, they like to escalate the situation!

Those who claim they have a service animal for PSTD are often undercovers sniffing around, they can be found all over the place!

This became personal when a so called friend brought a drug sniffing/attack Pit Bull to a birthday BBQ. So far everything is going okay, however being watched 24/7 is not cool.

I am innocent here, just someone who was able to see through the wool.

A little bit of paranoia can save one's life/freedom!

edit on 22-9-2014 by jrod because: ovo

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Considering this was originally posted in the Posse Commitus forum and moved by a MOD with LEO ties to a forum where less eyes will see it, I think it is obvious what is going on here.

Notice, the more you cast doubt on me the more information I reveal.

edit on 22-9-2014 by jrod because: hunker down is a bar with a DEA connection

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Why are you trying to accuse me of illegal activity?

Please do share where I accused you of any illegal activities?

This is exactly why I said post by post your paranoia grows.

A question and an accusation are two different conversations, I asked you questions because you make very little sense,

How do you interpret these questions as accusations?

You have been warned.

Who by and for what?

I prefer not to blow anyones cover. We all know that deep under covers are at great risk when their true colors are revealed.

This is also a problem today in law enforcement. Instead of keeping the peace, they like to escalate the situation!

You sent a PM to me saying this whats quoted above.

What are saying or insinuating, please clarify?

I am innocent here, just someone who was able to see through the wool.

Yeah now this is a real concern, well maybe because you interpreted me as accusing you but I didn't I asked questions,

Its disturbing to post you are innocent when no one has accused you of anything.

Notice, the more you cast doubt on me the more information I reveal.

No.

How can I doubt when I having a hard time understanding what the whole point of thread is.

It seems you just want argue and misinterpret whats said to you either mistakenly or on purpose to get posters to argue with you about who knows what.

Blow covers and reveal all the info you want, I just hope its understandable from other perspectives than your own as I cant grasp where you are coming from.

You informed us that DEA use Pitbulls, you were shown to have faulty knowledge about pitties ( a breed that doesn't really exist) and you went on a mad rant, which is why it was maybe moved to the rant section or chit chat as that's all it is.

edit on 22-9-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Why must you attempt to cast doubt on what I am writing. The purpose of this thread was to make the public aware that Pit Bulls are now apparently the DEA and friends service dog of choice.

Because I believe that to be an inaccurate statement. There are numerous, real, dog breeds that are much better service animals.

I never said they had the worst temper or the worst bite. I DID write they are extremely loyal, smart and have a lock jaw type of bite.

This 'lock jaw' statement has already been disproved, it has no basis in reality.

It is not wise to try to cast doubt on my observations on this one. I have been a member of ATS for a long time, I joined the Navy to try to better myself, I even used to go to church and pray when I was younger. I have a moral backbone and know how dirty the DEA and friends tactics are in this War on Drugs. This needs to be exposed, the American people need to be aware.

Appeal to authority logical fallacy. Your membership time is irrelevant to making factual statements.

As for the remainder of your post; are there bad DEA agents? I am sure there are. Are they gang stalking you? I personally do not know but when you fabricate points to embellish your account I become very skeptical.

edit on 22-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Keep up the ad hominem style attacks and there will be consequences. I am praying that this does not get ugly!

This is obvious what you guys are doing here. It is disgusting, you people that continue to rattle my cage are sociopaths, I can only hope that none of you are actually LEOs with a gun and cuffs.

Why must you continue to provoke me? I know what a honey trap is.

This is not the first time I have felt baited. To the good people with souls on ATS, take this thread as an example of what is wrong in American today!

The USA is a police state. The police want to bait people into doing something illegal so they can have a 'bad' guy to hang!

All I ask is to be left alone and not being accused of something I am not.

This is not a game, it is reality.
edit on 22-9-2014 by jrod because: yes this is real!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Keep up the ad hominem style attacks and there will be consequences.

The only one threatening people in this thread is you. What are the 'consequences' for posting?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice try!

I bet you wish you could give me a cookie

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you think is going on, but I think the way the thread is presented made it confusing.

The breed of dog isn't particularly relevant to the overall topic, but you are sticking to it as a main point. I think that's where most of the friction is coming from. None of it is helped by reacting so strongly though.

It sounds like there are some interesting stories behind all of this. Perhaps that should be the focus rather than the fact they are using dogs, much less a specific breed.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

This is extremely relevant. Most people I tell do not believe me.

Pit Bulls as working/drug/attack dogs is something the American public is NOT aware of!

This thread was to make others aware of this.

Again, those of you who are trying to discredit me are playing with live fire. I do not wish this on anyone, but I am willing to stick my neck out there to make the public aware of how their tax $$$s are being spent on this immoral War on Drugs, which has apparently turned into a large spy and entrapment 'game'.

Perhaps you may need to google ad hominem . I do no think the majority of those posting even know what that means.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Pit Bulls as working/drug/attack dogs is something the American public is NOT aware of!

Again, what is the relevance of you claiming the DEA is using a non-recognized breed of dogs?

Are they somehow more dangerous than a properly trained Shepherd, Rottweiler or Doberman? If you think so it shows you have a very poor understanding of trained service animals.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

This is extremely relevant. Most people I tell do not believe me.

Well this thread shows different as posters aren't surprised that authorities are using specific breeds, be it Pitt Bulls or any other breed.

This thread was to make others aware of this.

Great,

Its public, it might not get as much attention as say it being on prime time tv but its still public.

Again, those of you who are trying to discredit me are playing with live fire. I do not wish this on anyone, but I am willing to stick my neck out there to make the public aware of how their tax $$$s are being spent on this immoral War on Drugs, which has apparently turned into a large spy and entrapment 'game'.

Who is trying to discredit you? You bring this to a discussion board, what did you say in your OP again, that you can post pics.

If you think something wrong is happening why not do something about it?

Is this what your thread is trying to point out, that tax dollars are being spent on some entrapment game?

So really Pitt Bulls are only a small part of the issue, basically a tool being used by the DEA to fool unsuspecting citizens into doing illegal actives so as to bust them, if what I asked above is correct?

In reality all your thread does is put the idea out there because all you have done is made threats of exposing something which I think I am clear on but could be wrong.

Are wanting expose DEA using Pitt Bulls or some entrapment conspiracies by the DEA?

Them using a specific breed of dog isn't really exposing anything, maybe all the people you have told didn't believe you but its not a surprise to many here so I am confused as to why you seem so hyped up?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have exposed the FACT the DEA uses Pit Bulls cough cough The American Terrier cough cough or whatever you want to call it. They also use other breeds as some other posters were so happy to point out. I also revealed how they get intel on 'suspects'.

I have never claimed to know everything, I am just a simple human. I have many flaws but a keen sense of observation.

The DEA watchlist is enormous. There are many innocent people on it. Some people inform without even knowing they are informing when faced with someone who is excellent at getting a person to 'sing'.

Those questions you ask show a great deal of ignorance that you are trying to twist and point on me. The good souls of ATS know better.

The DEA and other Narcotics officers will use CIs and deep undercovers all over the place. One of the most common place to find them is in the service industry like waiting tables and bartenders. The like these this line of 'cover-work' because it gives them access to the kind of people they are trying to take down.

They fool people by befriending and indulging with those they are trying to bust. This is ENTRAPMENT! Corrupt CIs and 'special agents' will squeeze someone into making them a drug dealer so they have a bad guy to bust. The group trying to set my friend up knew she was between jobs and offered her a really good deal for some 'favors' because they knew she was short on money and could use a little help to get by. With the help of some CIs and undercovers they attempted to squeeze her into becoming a drug dealer, then take her down and under the threat of a long time in prison to force her reveal her sources.

I had to 'read her in' to what was really going on. She was mad, shocked, and extremely hurt. They were using her which is dangerous. As a said they (DEA and friends) neglect to tell their CIs and often the young UCs they recruit how often they get killed.

This is the reality of the 'Drug War'. They often set someone up so they can 'flip' them and make them a CI spy, a good CIs can work their way up to be a UC, but that rarely happens. It is much more likely that the CI will be killed or imprisoned for not cooperating(produce results which is why CIs will plant evidence).

edit on 23-9-2014 by jrod because: ps...they will use a person's kids as bait

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have exposed the FACT the DEA uses Pit Bulls cough cough The American Terrier cough cough or whatever you want to call it. They also use other breeds as some other posters were so happy to point out. I also revealed how they get intel on 'suspects'.

The media brainwashing shouldn't be so quickly dismissed! The American Pit Bull Terrier, while not an AKC recognized breed, is actually fairly rare. The genetic markers for staffordshire terrier, american staffordshire terrier, american bulldog, and a few others are the common ones. This starts to go on the fringe of an entirely different conspiracy though. I just find it fascinating. Its actually a more relevant topic to the world as a whole than it is usually perceived or received.

As for the rest, it just seems to be standard operating procedure for the feds and that most certainly includes questionable, unethical operations that frequently jump over into entrapment and even outright lies. Most certainly do not care about others, they just have the power to actually make a difference for the worse.

FWIW, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have exposed the FACT the DEA uses Pit Bulls cough cough The American Terrier cough cough or whatever you want to call it.

How exactly did you do that, sorry I might have missed it, did you post the pics or something else, all I have seen is you threatening to expose something, still not sure if its about dogs or entrapment or both maybe?

Those questions you ask show a great deal of ignorance that you are trying to twist and point on me. The good souls of ATS know better.

If this is directed at my questions then yes a great deal of ignorance of what you are trying to say, hence the questions for clarification, the examples of what I think you are saying in the form of questions.

You still see questions as attempted accusations or something similar, Sorry but you are extremely paranoid.

The DEA and other Narcotics officers will use CIs and deep undercovers all over the place. One of the most common place to find them is in the service industry like waiting tables and bartenders. The like these this line of 'cover-work' because it gives them access to the kind of people they are trying to take down.

That's logical, Similar to how anti terror agents will try and infiltrate terror networks, its no secret how the authorities work and catch criminals or attempt to make them.

They fool people by befriending and indulging with those they are trying to bust. This is ENTRAPMENT!

Not if those they befriend so to speak are already doing something to get busted.

Corrupt CIs and 'special agents' will squeeze someone into making them a drug dealer so they have a bad guy to bust. The group trying to set my friend up knew she was between jobs and offered her a really good deal for some 'favors' because they knew she was short on money and could use a little help to get by. With the help of some CIs and undercovers they attempted to squeeze her into becoming a drug dealer, then take her down and under the threat of a long time in prison to force her reveal her sources.

Yes this happens quite often I would assume when the crime stats are down on drug arrests, they need their money and the only way to get it is by having good arrest records and keeping the streets clean.

Now just to get this right about your friends scenario, the DEA agents wanted to create a drug dealer to reveal her sources?

Wouldn't the DEA be her sources or did they want her to become civilian tool and find introductions in the drug world to able to rat which in turn might place a price on her head, which if correct sounds exactly like how that underworld and the authorities fighting the war against it operate.

I had to 'read her in' to what was really going on. She was mad, shocked, and extremely hurt. They were using her which is dangerous. As a said they (DEA and friends) neglect to tell their CIs and often the young UCs they recruit how often they get killed.

This is the reality of the 'Drug War'. They often set someone up so they can 'flip' them and make them a CI spy, a good CIs can work their way up to be a UC, but that rarely happens. It is much more likely that the CI will be killed or imprisoned for not cooperating(produce results which is why CIs will plant evidence).

Now its making sense.

Pitbulls, is a minor part of what I think you wanted to expose, however what you are trying to expose or similar concepts about entrapment and how DEA use civilians to gather Intel on drug cartels is common as similar concepts have put in movies and TV shows but yes might not believed my many of the so called sheep as being true.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Because pit bulls are just so friggin adorable that the DEA thought maybe they would get cuddles.

Edit: It occurred to me that my comment might be taken as sarcasm - it isn't.

Adorable

edit on 23-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join