It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Please people. This is a simple case where two cops were shot ( one killed) by a suvivalist who previously espoused his hatred for law enforcement. I know ATS is a conspiracy site but not everything that happens in this world has a vast underlying network of nefarious intentions behind it. Believe it or not, sometimes # just happens at face value. Pick and choose wisely what's truly conspirational.

Since you seem convinced nothing is going on here, care to take a stab at the lack of search results mentioned earlier? I wasn't stretching for anything, up until that point I thought the only conspiracy was that a cop's life is worth about a thousand times what ours is. Now I'm thinking there may be more to it.

So, why no search results older than a few weeks?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Please people. This is a simple case where two cops were shot ( one killed) by a suvivalist who previously espoused his hatred for law enforcement. I know ATS is a conspiracy site but not everything that happens in this world has a vast underlying network of nefarious intentions behind it. Believe it or not, sometimes # just happens at face value. Pick and choose wisely what's truly conspirational.

But when told a myriad of lies, falsified evidence, intentional incompetence, conflicting information and an institution that routinely plays fast and loose with the truth....

What do you expect?

add to that a group of people that either worship authority and continually support the official story and ignore disconnects, ridicule those asking questions etc.

It only adds to the conspiricy!!

check out my signature and see if it applies to anyone you know....
edit on 26-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
I thought the only conspiracy was that a cop's life is worth about a thousand times what ours is.

But wait. We were told that all men were created equal. Therefore, whenever there is a murder of ANY man or woman, three states should mobilize over 1,000 officers, bring in a siege-mobile, put up helicopters with infrared in the sky, and thus spend millions of more tax dollars until the suspect is caught.

But, umm, that doesn't happen. Because face it, they are the ELITE. SO much more important than lowly commoners. People were denied access to their homes over this. Pets went unfed. People were late to work. Cars and homes are being unconstitutionally stopped and searched.

And it is OK. Yes siree, it is ok.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Since you seem convinced nothing is going on here, care to take a stab at the lack of search results mentioned earlier? I wasn't stretching for anything, up until that point I thought the only conspiracy was that a cop's life is worth about a thousand times what ours is. Now I'm thinking there may be more to it.

So, why no search results older than a few weeks?

I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake. I google my name and get no results. But I'm positive if I shot a cop, in a few weeks I would only have a few weeks of info.

I see he was arrested a decade ago, unless 'they' also fabricated this as part of the elaborate backstory in a yet unknown conspiracy.

"Shooting suspect stole WWII items in Schuyler in 2004"

"Eric Frein, the suspect in an ambush that killed one Pennsylvania State Police trooper and wounded another Friday, was incarcerated in Schuyler County in 2006.
Schuyler County Undersheriff Breck Spaulding said 31-year-old Frein, of Canadensis, Pa., spent 109 days in the Schuyler County Jail".
www.pressconnects.com...

edit on 26-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Whats the latest ?
Has he been caught yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

The latest is that they're still searching. There is a press conference coming up at 3pm and the local feeling is that they've found 'something' but not Frein.

Perhaps some sort of shelter or stored weapons etc. They sent 100 law enforcement and FBI into an area this morning that was away from the current focus of the search.

I'll update you after the press conference if anything is new.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Whats the latest ?
Has he been caught yet?

No, but they've got another soiled diaper surrounded. They've established a perimeter, and are waiting for SWAT to show up.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They searched an abandoned 400 room hotel up there yesterday and came up with nothing. Now they are saying he may have stashed pipe bombs in the area.

Think it's time to call in Colonel Trautman.

Search for Eric Frein at abandoned hotel complex comes up empty

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The main points from the 3pm press conference by the Penn. State Police..

They saw Frein a couple of days ago as darkness was setting in and the dogs caused him to run. I'm not sure why the dogs wouldn't chase him though? This was apparently the last sighting of Frein which could explain the changing search area if they think they've lost him.

They believe Frein has a radio and is listening to reports. Biven addressed Frein directly.

Biven states that the rumors about Frein's sister-in-law aren't true and there was NO truth to the affair, and speculation isn't helping.

Frein has been planning this attack against PSP for years based on 'evidence' found on his hard drive.

Biven says that they believe Frein may have booby traps hidden in the woods - Could the AK dangling from the tree be something to do with that?

Biven states he doesn't believe Frein would engage officers in a face-to-face confrontation.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Why can't I find any info on Frein's father and his 28 year career as an Army Major? I think his father is an agent of covert death operations using biological weapons. Where is his military history? Nowhere...! I predict this phony manhunt will end in an underground bunker, like that case in Texas where the old guy allegedly took a school bus of kids hostage. Totally fake!
edit on 26-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Is a video from CNN that is saying (once again) he is cornered and shots have been fired.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

I thought the only conspiracy was that a cop's life is worth about a thousand times what ours is.

But wait. We were told that all men were created equal. Therefore, whenever there is a murder of ANY man or woman, three states should mobilize over 1,000 officers, bring in a siege-mobile, put up helicopters with infrared in the sky, and thus spend millions of more tax dollars until the suspect is caught.

But, umm, that doesn't happen. Because face it, they are the ELITE. SO much more important than lowly commoners. People were denied access to their homes over this. Pets went unfed. People were late to work. Cars and homes are being unconstitutionally stopped and searched.

That's one hell of a point you made. I never see them roll out the big guns when a gangbanger killes a teenager in the streets. I never thought of it that way but wow. All men created equal my A$$.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
But the source is CNN, and we all know they are a bunch of liars. That story said it was added on 09/19/2014. I guess the cops didn't really have him cornered after all.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don't think this Frein guy is real. His fathers name is E. Michael Frein and this boogey man sniper's name is Eric Matthew Frein. Same exact initials as his ex-military father. He is a creation of the propaganda ministry. Those videos of the guy dressed up in fatigues could be any government slave playing his part.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

probably because there are no military records/reports available online for the time that he served. ?

mine aren't
... and I served from 82-85 USAF.

I predict this phony manhunt will end in an underground bunker, like that case in Texas where the old guy allegedly took a school bus of kids hostage. Totally fake!

I 'predict' he'll either surrender or be caught-killed in the coming days, weeks.

what 'he' and apparently ' a fair few others' don't or won't realize or attempt to understand is quite simple and absolute:

he knows this.

THEY WILL NOT STOP LOOKING FOR/ SEARCHING TO BRING HIM TO JUSTICE!

it really is as simple as that.

he has three 'options' at this point:

surrender to police
death by cop
hopeful hermit [for the rest of his life]

that's about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on a side note.

one of the twitter feeds i've been following [mostly reporters and psp civvies] have made mention of 'confidential sources' stating that Frein had chosen a place to 'give himself up to PSP'

As to the veracity of that ? I Make No Claim ?

???

edit on 9/26/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: bad quote tag

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I don't think this Frein guy is real. His fathers name is E. Michael Frein and this boogey man sniper's name is Eric Matthew Frein. Same exact initials as his ex-military father. He is a creation of the propaganda ministry. Those videos of the guy dressed up in fatigues could be any government slave playing his part.

Well, I'm sold.
This clearly is enough proof to show this is all a conspiracy.
Well done Mulder, well done.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Investigators on Friday said they had a better idea of Frein's location after he made a brief cell phone call to his parents.

From the news - Sept.26 around 8PM (update?)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

Im guessing they will kill him then dump the body in the ocean or in the woods. No pictures no proof just case closed.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Wow....epic post full of truth and nothing but...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

Im guessing they will kill him then dump the body in the ocean or in the woods. No pictures no proof just case closed.

highly doubtful... :derp:

more like.... claim it was just a bear. chopped into pieces. claim(s) that it 'came at ' officers, ATF, Federal Marshalls, etc.

why not....?? ... we're obviously already down Merriment Lane, at the corner of WTF Ave.

? might as well take a "walk about" and peruse the myriad other angles, perceptions this could be 'seen' from.
!??

AT Your Own Risk!!??

:derp:

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join