It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource
I can take any criticism you can dish out. There is a case down in Texas where a 16 year boy shot and killed both his mother and sister. His father works at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and was scheduled to testify in a Libor case. Same principle applies here. The patsy is set up and coercion is applied to the targeted individual to mend their ways.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

but...

who is the patsy and who is the 'targeted individual' here?

???

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c
First post I saw was on the 17th, that was a week ago. Tens of thousands of hunters in the woods would help him if he is even still there IMO. Anyways, I was just busting your balls.

It could get really stupid soon if hunters start shooting at each other, cops shooting at hunters etc etc.

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:03:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'll be happy to give you those 2 answers if you'll answer my question to you in this post, www.abovetopsecret.com... You are avoiding this glaring conflict, like it means nothing. It is quite significant.

edit on 25-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Pic of the deceased Cpl. Bryon Dickson and his family

twitter.com...

Does this pic look photo-shopped to you? And if so, why would they use a photo-shopped image?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego
Looks like they are standing near a picture, not in front of a real boat.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Anyone a little more tech savvy want to answer a question for me?

Google Eric Frein, view all results, and scroll through them.

Why are all the results from within the last couple weeks? I googled a bunch of random made up names I could think of, way more results, plenty of old results. I googled various "freins" (random first name) and got plenty of results with plenty of old ones.

Yet the name Eric Frein has evidently not graced the pages of the internet anywhere until a few weeks ago. Doesn't that seem a little odd to anyone? This seems like obvious search filtering, or do search engines do some sort of different display with "hot" searches?

Just seems odd I can't get any search engine to display anything with the name Eric Frein before a few weeks ago, yet any other name I put in I can find plenty of older entries, nobody else has the name Eric Frein?

Just seems odd to me, hopefully someone can explain what I'm missing here.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
8 pages on Google.... hmm

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982
It's a made up story! The police want to keep the military hardware they get for free and they want to continue on with their oppressive ways. They may have killed one of their own to further the cause. Cops are like anyone else, there are some real psychopaths in their ranks. Perhaps the dead trooper was one of the good cops, and was deemed expendable by the bad cops. Maybe he witnessed a crime committed by a fellow trooper?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: James1982
It's a made up story! The police want to keep the military hardware they get for free and they want to continue on with their oppressive ways. They may have killed one of their own to further the cause. Cops are like anyone else, there are some real psychopaths in their ranks. Perhaps the dead trooper was one of the good cops, and was deemed expendable by the bad cops. Maybe he witnessed a crime committed by a fellow trooper?

Honestly I wouldn't doubt any of that, it is interesting timing that after Ferguson and popular opinion swaying against police, we get a "police are victims" story complete with evil eastern-obsessed boogey man and a parade (called a search)

The lack of search results was seriously startling to me, I wanted to make a thread about it, but figured I'd check to see if anyone had an idea of why nothing old shows up before making a fool of myself.

Because, really, It's absurd to believe that there aren't any results for Eric Frein that predate this story, which proves beyond any doubt that search engines are actively filtering/covering results, very heavily at that.

Assuming there isn't a more mundane explanation, which I'm completely open to.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So are you saying that the paramedics lied to the 911 operators about being fired upon at the original landing zone set up at I-84 and PA 402? Broadcastify.com has the scanner communications which has the cops and paramedics claiming they are being shot at 11:26 pm! Are you saying they lied about that because they didn't feel safe at that landing zone?

I think they didn't use that location because there would be too many witnesses to see their deception. Instead they chose the middle school location in Wallenpaupack which could be secured more easily from eyewitnesses prying eyes.

Please try to explain that if you can, it's easy peasy right?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here's another link I found for the Broadcastify.com scanner recording. Notice it is heavily edited but it does include the fake claim by paramedics or cops that they are being fired upon at I-84 and PA402 at 11:31 pm! What a load of crap! If a state trooper was shot they would land the chopper right on the back lawn of the barracks. Just another HSEEP exercise/deception which the police take part in all the time.
www.mcall.com...

I saved this webpage. Somebody try to download the audio from this before it is scrubbed from the web like the Soundcloud audio was last night that I posted. I have no doubt this site is being monitored by the perpetrators of this hoax to find their mistakes that are being uncovered.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Multiple news outlets reported late last Friday that a Monroe County 911 dispatcher confirmed shots had been fired, and a reporter tweeted that a local township supervisor confirmed an "exchange" of gunfire.

The public was left to wonder a long time. Pennsylvania State Police didn't address those gunshot reports until nearly 40 hours later, when questioned by reporters Sunday afternoon. Even then, officials couldn't confirm or deny reports of gunfire, though at other times over the past two weeks, they quickly tamped down rumors. VIDEO: Frein manhunt on Thursday State Police activity Price Township during the continuing search for alleged cop killer Eric Matthew Frein on Thursday. Such inconsistencies have helped fuel anxiety, frustration and impatience with the ongoing manhunt in the vacation mecca. And it illustrates the sometimes inconsistent and confusing information coming from authorities, who are searching a rugged terrain dotted by residences. While police have repeatedly told the public to rely on media for updates, press briefings have sometimes raised more questions than they've answered, including giving various impressions on whether Frein is or isn't a threat to the public at large.

www.mcall.com...=1

So the police will not confirm or deny that shots were fired at the landing zone late Friday night on the 12th at I-84 and PA 402! In other words they are pleading the 5th Amendment against incriminating themselves! Because it was a lie that shots were fired at the landing zone by a sniper, perhaps in their elaborate production a Barney Fife trooper fired a few rounds in the air to add realism to the radio call. These are the real Keystone Cops!

This the real whopper of a lie! The police want the public to rely on the media for updates! That's hilarious! OK I'll tune into CNN right away Barney! They wouldn't lie to me...lol.

www.mcall.com...=1

edit on 26-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource
There is logic to be found in what I'm claiming, you just haven't recognized it. Let me help you see it. If the younger Frein has been set up as a patsy to exert control over the elder ex-military/mad scientist Dr. Frein who possibly works at Sanofi Pasteur in Swiftwater, PA concocting vaccines and biological weapons and keep him in line with the governments agenda about perpetual danger. The persons responsible for this frame up would simply tell the elder Frein that they have taken his son, now if you don't cooperate we may do something to your wife or in-laws next! All the while telling him that they are the law, and who do you think the judge will believe! They can get away with murder! They have the badges!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Police have found an ideal location to continue on with their charade of a mythical manhunt. Details in this article.
www.mcall.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Does this pic look photo-shopped to you? And if so, why would they use a photo-shopped image?

Nope, not all but I know you and the MikeUltra's of the world see Photoshopping in everything.

Exactly what it look likes is what someone else said earlier which is them standing in front of a picture of a boat.

Go to Alcatraz and you can have this experience of having your pic taken in front of a pic of the Prison and it looks like the pic you posted.

Never stops to amaze me the way hard-core tinfoilers stretch to make connections or see a conspiracy in everything.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: starviego

Nope, not all but I know you and the MikeUltra's of the world see Photoshopping in everything.

Exactly what it look likes is what someone else said earlier which is them standing in front of a picture of a boat.

Go to Alcatraz and you can have this experience of having your pic taken in front of a pic of the Prison and it looks like the pic you posted.

Never stops to amaze me the way hard-core tinfoilers stretch to make connections or see a conspiracy in everything.

Since you seem convinced nothing is going on here, care to take a stab at the lack of search results mentioned earlier? I wasn't stretching for anything, up until that point I thought the only conspiracy was that a cop's life is worth about a thousand times what ours is. Now I'm thinking there may be more to it.

So, why no search results older than a few weeks?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
Since you seem convinced nothing is going on here, care to take a stab at the lack of search results mentioned earlier? I wasn't stretching for anything, up until that point I thought the only conspiracy was that a cop's life is worth about a thousand times what ours is. Now I'm thinking there may be more to it.

I want to know how you got that I am convinced nothing is going on here from my specific response about a photo-shopped pic ?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: James1982

I want to know how you got that I am convinced nothing is going on here from my specific response about a photo-shopped pic ?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Please people. This is a simple case where two cops were shot ( one killed) by a suvivalist who previously espoused his hatred for law enforcement. I know ATS is a conspiracy site but not everything that happens in this world has a vast underlying network of nefarious intentions behind it. Believe it or not, sometimes # just happens at face value. Pick and choose wisely what's truly conspirational.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join