It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
But wait. We were told that all men were created equal. Therefore, whenever there is a murder of ANY man or woman, three states should mobilize over 1,000 officers, bring in a siege-mobile, put up helicopters with infrared in the sky, and thus spend millions of more tax dollars until the suspect is caught.

But, umm, that doesn't happen. Because face it, they are the ELITE. SO much more important than lowly commoners. People were denied access to their homes over this. Pets went unfed. People were late to work. Cars and homes are being unconstitutionally stopped and searched.

And it is OK. Yes siree, it is ok.

Wow....epic post full of truth and nothing but...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah? Well let me make another one then. The next time a citizen is murdered by a cop in a mistaken home assault, or in a police brutality incident, or reaching for their license, or because they had a knife and were 50 feet away- then by God the citizens from three states ought to mobilize 10,000 people with every gun they can muster and surround the police station until the murdering cop comes out with his hands up. Fair is fair.
edit on Fri Sep 26th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Sep 26th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Hey, I can't pm just yet, but I was serious in my post. I completely agree with you. Wasn't sure if you were finding me to be sarcastic or not.
edit on 9/26/2014 by Musing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Musing

Do I sound like I am kidding? I'm not. And I did not take your post as sarcasm. I am seriously sick of this blatant elitism displayed by some cops. And just as sick of people who seem to sound like they agree that this millions of dollars taxpayer-funded manhunt is ok, too. It is not. They are no better than us. They just shove it down our throats that they are. I don't agree with what Frein did, but I don't agree with what a lot of cops do either.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Armed maneuver and combat - John Titor

How is the entire area handling losing there so called constitutional rights?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
And no, I'm not done yet.

You know what the real kicker is? That this blatant elitism isn't just coming from the cops. Nope. It goes all the way up to the top people in power who ORDERED this insane use of resources to find this guy- when, get this- THE COPS THEMSELVES HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT FREIN IS NO THREAT TO THE CITIZENS- that it is a fight between Frein and law enforcement! I mean you can't MAKE this stuff up!

Mista Governor says that "One of those troopers that protects me and my sacredness has fallen. Never mind that some of those same cops murder people every day. No, we won't talk about that. I must mobilize an army to find this guy. Now. Because he threatens US, the ELITE. We've already told you he does not threaten you, the citizenry. So you the citizens shall forfeit all of your constitutional protections because I say so, and until Frein is caught or killed."

I mean seriously folks, what if the citizenry were to turn this logic around on them? There'd be war.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Everyone is still going about their daily business regardless of what the media is reporting. There are one or two roads closed off in the area they're looking for Frein and the woods are restricted but nothing that genuinely impacts on anyone.

They're saying now that they believe Frein had his escape planned all along and has been researching police manhunts for the past two years.

NBC News

Fugitive Eric Frein removed the hard drive from his own computer before the Sept. 12 ambush on a Pennsylvania State Police barracks, but another computer he had access to revealed he had researched police manhunts as far back as two years ago, authorities said Friday. Police also said Frein — who is accused of killing one trooper and critically wounding another — had access to pipe bomb materials and may have booby-trapped the woods that hundreds of investigators are searching. He also bought materials that could be used to build a bunker, but search teams have not found it.

The only thing to me that makes me believe it didn't quite go as plan is the way the Jeep was crashed. Whether he planned on driving to a different area first and then going on foot or whether he did just genuinely dump it, I'm not quite sure.

I'm just not buying the set-up/patsy angle though. I have on good authority that Frein has his cell phone on him and that the police even picked up a ping from it when he turned it on in the first few days of the search. If he was being set-up, he would have made a call or let someone know. We've heard nothing from him. He's loving this.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource

We've heard nothing from him. He's loving this.

How long do you think it'll be before the costs begin to take their toll, the community tires of the police state, etc.?

They've had his name for two solid weeks and all we've heard are made up reports of gunfire exchanges and this optimist, Lt. Col. George Bivens, telling us how they've got him cornered. I wonder if ole boy's got the heart to admit to us that Frein 'got away' despite the PSP's best efforts. -chuckle

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource

Another theory for you if he really did research manhunt tactics. He left the car where he did, the gun, and anything else because he wanted to make it look like he was in the area. He could have set all that in advance or after he was on the move simply to make the search focus on the wrong location.

If I were going to go after some cops or a high profile target in a premeditated attack setting up a false trail would be very high on my to do list.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The Pennsylvania State Police. They can dress up like army men, pretend they're elite special forces, ride around in Bearcats and MRAPS, harass innocent residents, and be armed with the latest military weapons. But underneath all that egotistical facade, they are really just Keystone Cops... who think they're something special. Typical Barney Fife rural hicks! This whole debacle looks just like the Rambo movie. Maybe the cops are using that script for their HSEEP exercise?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
they apparently kicked him up again today, essentially in someone's 'backyard'.... lost him in the distance, but have reported that they found a jacket he left behind. intentional 'taunt' or otherwise, that's just one more 'personal item' for the dogs to scent off of in their search.

never figured this would carry on as long as it has, But definitely don't think we're going to realize anything close to the eric rudolph situation in the end, however...

guy's obviously got some skillz.

???

of course the terrain and his apparent knowledge of the same have certainly to his favor throughout ...

archery season opens this coming saturday Oct. 4 .... that'll put a whole lot more eyes upon the woods of northeastern PA.

what's a ten-point.... when there's the potential for a $175K point shot.

Archery season only requires that you wear 'orange' on the way in and out.... not required while you're in 'your stand'.

a lot of leaves and trees with arrows.

there's gonna be a lot of camouflaged folks in the woods this coming weekend ... he may not die from lead poisoning after all.

???

Me?

I just don't get the seeming need for any sort of 'grand conspiracy' that some are wanting to overlay on this.

The guy was Big into 'war games'/'survival tactics'. military reenactments. nearly lived in those same woods for years. has/had a penchant for authority/cops/.gov, what have you....

apparently, at some point decided he could do the deed and 'get away with it' ...

acted on the same premise

and is now the target of a near nationwide manhunt.

I, personally, think the one major factor/aspect that seemingly escaped his scope of just what the entirety of said actions would entail... that of,

"THEY will never Stop Coming for you, Eric!"

THEY WILL NEVER STOP.

They're not going to just pack up and go home.

You have no home, at this point.

now.... change your diaper. it stinks.

edit on 9/28/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

(post by TDawgRex removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Something does not add up here; if Mr Frein has such a desire to shoot LEO's why has he not shot any in the last two weeks? Either there is more to the story of why he chose the two troopers he shot or he has left the area, imho.
edit on 28-9-2014 by AlaskanDad because: changed their to there

(post by onequestion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Something does not add up here; if Mr Frein has such a desire to shoot LEO's why has he not shot any in the last two weeks? Either there is more to the story of why he chose the two troopers he shot or he has left the area, imho.

doubt that. too many incidents/evidence that points to him still being in the area...

as to what the whys and whatfors for him doing so.... not a clue... am interested in the same once he's taken into custody.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c

doubt that. too many incidents/evidence that points to him still being in the area...

as to what the whys and whatfors for him doing so.... not a clue... am interested in the same once he's taken into custody.

That guy won't make it into custody. Probably incendiary grenades like dorner. Then the IA will get covered up and the story will disappear from our consciousness in six months.

I know those woods spent most of my childhood camping and playing in them they are pretty tough to navigate sometimes. Not saying they won't catch him just saying they are probably having a time cutting through those woods over there. It's all mountains and streams and ponds and all kinds of terrain.
edit on 9/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I had to read your three posts to my wife last night; if they were a speech you would have deserved a standing ovation.

The system is broken and this is just another of it's many failings, how long must this show (our political system) go on?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Conditions are ripe for civil war or just general civil unrest. The apathetic populace are waking up to laws and training and policy that a few years ago they didn't care about. But are very much concerned now. I expect more of this type of actions both by civilians and police. Area wide lock downs of the populace will become the norm, and this will cause further civil unrest.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Not saying they won't catch him just saying they are probably having a time cutting through those woods over there. It's all mountains and streams and ponds and all kinds of terrain.

You're sure right about that.

if it were july/August there'd be a fair comparison to them looking/searching for him in the likes of vietnam.

enatangled everything. rocks. trees. briars. bushes, etc.

add to that the oft up and down. hills and hollows specked with mountain laurel.... you got a veritable 'jungle' to navigate through.

pa-bred, born and raised 'dislocated' native.

sa, tx

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

I'm about to relocate as well this states urban areas are turning into war zones. Especially where I'm at. Might head to Texas or North Dakota still haven't decided. Or even Colorado. I'm a tile setter and the industry is so up and down here.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I had to read your three posts to my wife last night; if they were a speech you would have deserved a standing ovation.

The system is broken and this is just another of it's many failings, how long must this show (our political system) go on?

Well the way I see it, the frog must jump out of the boiling pot of hot water, land on a pot holder, leap strongly off of it, sending it onto the hot burner, which then causes a fire and burns the house down- while the frog escapes under the door and meanders its way back to a serene pond. By then the frog shall have learned its lesson to stay out of boiling hot water pots.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join