It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant The "shooter" has a family member (father) having served in the military. This is meant to portray military families in a bad light. I don't believe a person who allegedly shot 2 state troopers and had planned all this out in advance would leave behind shell casings in the garage, at the "shooting" site, and in the Jeep. I don't believe he would leave his social security card in the Jeep. I don't believe he would leave an AK-47 behind in the woods. This looks like he has been set up for some reason. Possibly related to his father. I found a 911 audio clip that sounds very Sandy Hook like in its nonchalant tone and the fact that they are claiming that EMS workers were being shot at and decided to move the landing zone for the medical evacuation choppers 8 road miles away. Also I have a PA State Police report that sounds unbelievable. It looks like the gun grabbers are now targeting Pennsylvania by any means necessary, including fratricide.
www.pennlive.com...
soundcloud.com...
wilk.radiotown.com...

edit on 25-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

at the "shooting" site,

Haven't heard anything about them [PSP] having found his 'snipers nest', so to speak. and the jeep was found between the barracks and his parent's residence, mired in the mud/muck of a retention pond. driving with his lights off... didn't realize or was unable to maneuver the trun in the road and ended up in the swampy area.

as for the rest... dunno!? but, wOw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I find interesting today is that the 'perimeter' search area [hotzone] has shifted all the way over to 191 & playhouse ln
??

Quite the distance from the past few days focus/searches in the 447/beartown rd./snow hill rde. area.

they had a sighting. sent in the K-9s, picked up a scent, but were/are apparently having trouble 'staying on it' due to the rain, water crossings and terrain.

his days are numbered.... especially now that they have the soiled diapers for the hounds to scent upon.

The Diaper Sniper will be brought to justice.... or shot if he doesn't surrender when spotted/identified.

They're not just Not Going Away... They're closing in.

Think about it.

Each and every step he takes outside a bunker/cave or vacant/abandoned dwelling is just one more scent trail to locate him by.

Justa matter of time. His resources will dry up looong before those of his pursuers.

edit on 9/25/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry but i have to disagree. What purpose would it serve anyone to portray military families in a bad light?

I know we all look for conspiracies out of the slightest thing, but i just don't see it.

The real reason he shot the police officer was because Douglass was sleeping with his sister-in-law. Dickson was an innocent bystander. Obviously the way the media has portrayed it hasn't been ideal, but they sensationalize everything. It's how they sell newspapers and get viewers. COP KILLER SURVIVALIST ON THE LOOSE!

Why wouldn't he leave shell casings behind? He's just shot two cops and there will be more on the way. He got out as quick as he could once he had shot them. He realized he made a mistake and killed the wrong one. He panicked, because his perfect plan had been messed up.

My theory is that he had this planned to kill Douglass all along, drive away, leave his jeep out of sight somewhere and disappear into his already prepared bunkers/dugouts/caves in the woods that he knows so well. He probably planned to disappear before he was ever ID'd but he panicked when he crashed his jeep into the pond. It got stuck whilst he was driving with the lights off, so he took off as quick as he could leaving items behind. Heck, if i was in his position and I'd just killed a cop I'd be panicked too. Regardless of how well you think you're prepared, surely your mentality changes once you pull that trigger and it all becomes real?

I think he left the AK47 behind was because it was weighing him down. He's a sniper, so he kept the rifle he prefers. He probably knows that his only chance is from long range anyway. Once the police get in the sight of his AK it would be over for him anyway.

The police do believe that they are closing the net on him, and they reportedly had another sighting from distance last night but lost him again. I've never known police to lose a suspect as many times as this though, I'll be honest.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

Page 9 of 11 in this pdf. Wow 9/11...! Just another clue that things aren't as they seem to be.
wilk.radiotown.com...
Isn't it odd that an allegedly expert sniper would leave important ballistic evidence behind? Snipers always pick up their shell casings. I find it equally unbelievable that the 4 spent rounds were located at the barracks. I think the cops are worried about losing all their free war gear from the Pentagon, and have sacrificed a few of the brethren for the greater cause of police militarization. Look at the photos from this article! The wanna be soldiers are out in force with all their toys. www.dailymail.co.uk... ted-cop-s-murder.html

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra

Page 9 of 11 in this pdf. Wow 9/11...! Just another clue that things aren't as they seem to be.
wilk.radiotown.com...

There is 11 pages of that document, all of which contains information about this case.

I'm sorry, i don't see how page 9 is any more important than the others?

You're reaching for a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just read a comment on a Youtube video which alleges that Frein's father E. Michael Frein is not only ex-military, but is also a doctor and works for Sanofi Pasteur in Swiftwater, PA. Sanofi Pasteur and Michael Frein are involved with vaccines for Dengue Fever and other nasty stuff. Maybe the elder Frein has knowledge of a planned biological attack by the government. His son was set up to keep him in line slaving away at creating hazardous biological weapons. Here are some links.
www.sanofipasteur.com...
www.sanofipasteur.com... dy-in-latin-america.aspx
www.zoominfo.com...
www.business-lists.com...
www.abc...##.###/story/26604656/c-diff-foundation-raises-c-difficile-and-hospital-acquired-infection-awareness-in-chicago
www.yasni.info...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource
Why wouldn't he just drive away? Why would he plan to abandon his vehicle? That would point to him as the person responsible. I just don't believe all these stories about dirty diapers. Why would he use them? Why not dig a hole in the ground and do his thing there and bury it. It is getting very deep...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource
Why bother with bunkers and caves? He could have just rode a bicycle away, went home, and no one would have ever known who did it at all. But no, instead he paints a bullseye on himself by leaving obvious evidence everywhere, and is supposedly running all over the woods soiling depends?

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 18:16:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You have unwavering optimism, I will give you that much. You been saying they will get him tomorrow for at least a week now

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
I think he would adhere to the Leave No Trace doctrine. All this planted evidence points to something much more sinister. I think the Sanofi Pasteur complex in Swiftwater, PA is up to no good and Frein's father might work there.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I just read a comment on a Youtube video which alleges that Frein's father E. Michael Frein is not only ex-military, but is also a doctor and works for Sanofi Pasteur in Swiftwater, PA. Sanofi Pasteur and Michael Frein are involved with vaccines for Dengue Fever and other nasty stuff. Maybe the elder Frein has knowledge of a planned biological attack by the government. His son was set up to keep him in line slaving away at creating hazardous biological weapons. Here are some links.
www.sanofipasteur.com...
www.sanofipasteur.com... dy-in-latin-america.aspx
www.zoominfo.com...
www.business-lists.com...
www.abc...##.###/story/26604656/c-diff-foundation-raises-c-difficile-and-hospital-acquired-infection-awareness-in-chicago
www.yasni.info...

This adds a whole new element to the mystery. Military, drugs, murder, sex,a Serbian connection, all the makings of a nice conspiracy.

What's next?.....political connections, Corruption in high places, Muslims?

edit on 25-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
You have unwavering optimism, I will give you that much. You been saying they will get him tomorrow for at least a week now

fact check that claim.

several days at best.

I've no advantage over anyone else... just what's available via the scanner streams and news/twitter feeds.... seem the most reliable.

guess it's just that I'm a PA-bred dislocated native who has a pretty fair grasp of the terrain, types of people 'searching', etc...

his days are numbered.

This won't be a months long 'search'.

It's nearing buck season.. there'll be tens of thousands in the woods of PA.

where's he gonna go then ? he'll have run out of depends.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is page 8 of 11 from this pdf "official" report wilk.radiotown.com... by the PA state police. It states 90 seconds elapsed between 1st and 4th shot. Not one of the 11 pages mention police or firemen/paramedics being fired on 35 minutes later at the I-84 and PA 402 landing zone for evacuation choppers! But that is what this transcript from the 911 audio states. What kind of "official" police report would leave that detail out?

10:51 p.m. — Paramedics are first called to the state police barracks for a shooting. "There are two victims at this time," a dispatcher said. 10:53 p.m. — Dispatches report: "Code 17-G," the code for a shooting, "multiple victims." 11:13 p.m. — Paramedics request helicopters to fly the shooting victims from the scene. Crews begin establishing "LZ [landing zone] for two helicopters" near intersection of Intersection 84 and Route 402 in Blooming Grove Township. "They are going to fly, they do have an 11 and 14 ETA [estimated time of arrival]." 11:21 p.m. — Dispatches call for the landing zone to be established at Interstate 84 and Route 402 is rebroadcast. 11:23 p.m. — Paramedics are told there is a seven and 18 minute wait for the helicopters. 11:26 p.m. — Fire police setting up the landing zone at I-84 and Route 402 report: "We are under fire. We are moving the landing zone to the middle school." "Received reports that you are under fire," a 911 dispatcher says. Landing zone is then moved to the Wallenpaupack Middle School on Atlantic Avenue, about eight miles away.
www.pennlive.com...

Looks like they have scrubbed that 911 audio from the web! I just listened to it a couple of hours ago. Hello NSA!
I knew it sounded awfully fake, nonchalant, a production!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The timeline is based on audio recordings from Broadcastify.com of dispatches between paramedics and Pike County 911 operators. While the landing zone was being established, emergency responders reported having bullets fired at them and were forced to move the landing zone.
www.pennlive.com...

I wonder why they haven't erased the above link yet? Too late I suppose, they know I have exposed their big lie! The audio was quite fake sounding. Just like the Hook. Not a word in the "official" police report about the "hero" 1st responders being fired upon. Are they building a case to be supplied with Bearcat ambulances?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
easy peasy... answer.

why would you attempt to establish a safety/landing zone for a lifeline chopper in an area where it dark [night] with a seeming sniper firing from an unknown/undisclosed location..

how could one possibly be sure they were establishing a truly safe location for the paramedics/chopper to do what they do... sans chance of being fired upon/shot?

well .... maybe not so 'simple' afterall, but.... Still....

don't see any sort of conspiracy here, just another nutter nuttin.

his time soon will come.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Really, the answer is that easy? Why is there no attempted murder charges for firing at cops or paramedics at the I-84 PA 404 interchange? Because nobody was hit or because it was a complete fabrication? It's not included in the 11 page "official" report is it?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I would never criticise someone for their opinion but some of the theories in this last page are the reason that the world looks at 'conspiracy theorists' as nutcases.

Why would they go after senior Frein's son and kill him if they wanted to 'keep him in line'? Surely if they killed his son Eric, then he'd be even more willing to talk.

I'm sorry, there's just no logic or substance to any of these claims.

Anyway, I'll leave the theories to others now, and focus on keeping you all updated on the local news. Ahhhh, who said the Poconos were dull huh?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

? they weren't fired upon, for $200. Alex ?

that they radioed the need to alter the lz for safety sake ...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

That's not what this transcript says taken by Broadcastify.com of radio calls between paramedics and Pike County 911 operators. You can continue to ignore the obvious conflict between this and the "official" police report which makes no mention of these shots being fired 35 minutes after the cops were shot. I thought this site was about denying ignorance? You seem to be ignoring these conflicting accounts. Why is that?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c

originally posted by: TKDRL

fact check that claim.

several days at best.

I've no advantage over anyone else... just what's available via the scanner streams and news/twitter feeds.... seem the most reliable.

guess it's just that I'm a PA-bred dislocated native who has a pretty fair grasp of the terrain, types of people 'searching', etc...

his days are numbered.

This won't be a months long 'search'.

It's nearing buck season.. there'll be tens of thousands in the woods of PA.

where's he gonna go then ? he'll have run out of depends.

Do you think they would stop hunting season in the area if he was still at large? As a non-local I have no idea of how things go there and thought you might have some insight.

Because when you mentioned the woods would be hosting tens of thousands of hunters, to me this seems like an advantage for him. Much harder to track one guy when thousands are in close proximity, not to mention all the cops shooting hunters, hunters shooting other hunters, etc because of mistaken identity.

Also the fact that hunting season would make gunshots stick out less.

It really seems like if he is still out there come hunting season he will escape, and it will be a total cluster-F in those woods. Look to the "battle of LA" back in WWII to see how jumpy people get in such situations. Tens of thousands of hunters, thousands of police, all armed and looking for bad guys. Things could get ugly real quick.

Might have even been his plan in the first place, I know people who hate this guy do what people normally do and try to insult him at any chance, but the facts right now show he is pretty damn skilled and shouldn't be dismissed as some stupid nut. Failing to give your enemy the credit he deserves usually doesn't end well. "oh he is JUST as...." "he's nothing but a...." may make people feel better, but it's not true.

Obviously the police take this guy very seriously. He already killed one of their own, injured another, and has been fleet of foot and running circles (literally, if the sightings are accurate) around the massive search party for awhile now.

What does someone have to do before you admit they are a pretty hardcore MFer? That doesn't have to be a compliment, just being honest about your enemies capabilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join