It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Probably stupid, it was just something that popped into my crazy head. If I was a "sleeper cell" leader, I would be very picky. Gotta be a way to weed out the undercovers.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A little clip of Frein speaking on-camera. No further comment from me, just thought you may want a link from here.

Link

Edit: a little mod help would be appreciated. You can get to the link by clicking close on what loads ... and you'll find the referenced clip just below. Sorry guys, I don't know how to fix it myself.
edit on 2392014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

Ha! I think I fixed it.
edit on 2392014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hope the cops get their asses sued off:

Law firm targets Pennsylvania State Police for handling of Eric Frein manhunt
www.lehighvalleylive.com...
A law firm is soliciting residents in Pike and Monroe counties who have been affected by police activity related to the manhunt for Eric Frein....

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
A little clip of Frein speaking on-camera. No further comment from me, just thought you may want a link from here.

Link

Edit: a little mod help would be appreciated. You can get to the link by clicking close on what loads ... and you'll find the referenced clip just below. Sorry guys, I don't know how to fix it myself.

Ha! I think I fixed it.

Great video share Snarl... Frein seems fairly well spoken and not afraid of the camera at all. Definitely not your typical "overly emotional, living in mom's basement" type. He's also seems aware - based on his comments about re-enactments and he felt it wasn't appropriate, following it up with him observing his own bias.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
I hope the cops get their asses sued off:

Law firm targets Pennsylvania State Police for handling of Eric Frein manhunt
www.lehighvalleylive.com...
A law firm is soliciting residents in Pike and Monroe counties who have been affected by police activity related to the manhunt for Eric Frein....

I don't see where this would be entirely inappropriate. People were legitimately inconvenienced. The timing isn't the greatest for success, but I definitely see the point.

I'm also wondering why no one has been disciplined over all the gunfire that was reportedly exchanged with Frein ... when it obviously wasn't him they were shooting at.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My buddy lives out in the Poconos spoke today - the rumor is that this dude had a history with one the troopers as in a girl either a cheating situation or an ex. A revenge thing.

That's the latest thing ive heard.
edit on 23-9-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BABYBULL24
My buddy lives out in the Poconos spoke today - the rumor is that this dude had a history with one the troopers as in a girl either a cheating situation or an ex. A revenge thing.

That is the rumor out here - That he actually meant to kill the second police officer that survived because he was sleeping with his sister. The officer he actually killed by all accounts was out of necessity to get away.

Who knows though. The longer this goes on, the more theories and possibilities come out.

I also work with someone who's mother works in local government and she seems to have access to more information. She's been saying that the neighbors of Frein's parents have spotted him in the last week entering and leaving underground 'bunkers' near their house. I find this hard to believe as surely the police would know this by now? But you get the level of myth starting to develop around this guy now.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Pennsylvania State Police have said at their press conference that they have had three sightings of Frein from distance and they've also recovered soiled diapers and Serbian cigarettes hidden in the woods.

DNA testing is being carried out on the diapers, they say.

EDIT: They also confirmed that shots have been fired, but NOT by the police.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Capitalsource because: More information.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
I find it very suspicious that he is in this upcoming film Vietnam Appreciation Day, and that ABC News did an interview with him prior to the "shooting". I'm beginning to think the whole case is pure propaganda.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capitalsource
....they have had three sightings of Frein

I think that would put the total at about 139 confirmed sightings so far.

Soiled diapers? The dude's a freak. Shoot on sight!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capitalsource

originally posted by: BABYBULL24

That is the rumor out here - That he actually meant to kill the second police officer that survived because he was sleeping with his sister. The officer he actually killed by all accounts was out of necessity to get away.

Who knows though. The longer this goes on, the more theories and possibilities come out.

I also work with someone who's mother works in local government and she seems to have access to more information. She's been saying that the neighbors of Frein's parents have spotted him in the last week entering and leaving underground 'bunkers' near their house. I find this hard to believe as surely the police would know this by now? But you get the level of myth starting to develop around this guy now.

This sounds much more accurate than the "cop-hater" they are painting him as.

When I found out the one cop lived in his brother's neighborhood it was an instant, obvious connection. It will be interesting to see how they spin this story further when the simple/obvious answer is often the most correct.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: Snarl
I find it very suspicious that he is in this upcoming film Vietnam Appreciation Day, and that ABC News did an interview with him prior to the "shooting". I'm beginning to think the whole case is pure propaganda.

Propaganda how?

I am not dismissing your idea, because I've thought the same thing. But in what way do you see it as being propaganda?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
some of the outlandish crap being thrown about in this thread is surprising...

I'd've hoped for more from this fine a group of 'critical thinkers'.

His biggest and Sole 'mistake' is/was thinking he could 'get away with it'.... survivalist extraordinaire, whathaveyou, etc.

today. tomorrow. next week. it doesn't matter you/he will be found and either shot dead or brought to justice.

it really is that simple. They have unlimited resources, in time as these, and you can bet your backside they'll expend each and every in pursuit of your being 'taken into custody'.

even that which would seem a lifetime away, years later, if ya make it that far..... you're still goin down.

that's the part of the 'mentality' involved in the frein situation that i simply can't quite bring myself to understand.

there's got to be some degree, extent of mental deficiency, egomaniacal dealio going on there.

???

to even begin to think he could get away with it....

that.... or it's just been a game all the while .... his sKillZ - vs- that of the Many local, State, Federal agencies since involved.

Me?

Much the same as here on the boards, I'll lay my money on The Collective 'efforts'/'resources' ... just as The Community here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c
some of the outlandish crap being thrown about in this thread is surprising...

I'd've hoped for more from this fine a group of 'critical thinkers'.

interesting you say this as an admin

every angle should be discussed, and if somebody says something dumb, another will come along to correct them

let the stupid flow.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It seems to me he has to be getting help from people in this area? If he planned this for months or years people in rural areas don't look kindly on trespassers on there property. If he set up a series of caches or even bunkers, you would think the locals would have noticed his coming and goings.

Just a thought.
edit on 24-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker

interesting you say this as an admin

more as a Member, as are we All.

my thoughts and opinions rarely reflect those of the owners/admins or staff as a whole.

so. I'm still an active Member.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

His biggest and Sole 'mistake' is/was thinking he could 'get away with it'

I don't see that. He never went back home. Those who fight and run away ... live to fight another day.

If the cops are right, and he didn't skedaddle, he might be trying to wear them down as much as he's being worn. Just think of what'll happen if he hits the same barracks twice.

There have been some real interesting comments posted lately. I'd like to know if the MSM has reported on any of this relationship business. Anybody got links?

If there was bad blood and a history between Frein and one of his victims ... I could better understand how they came up with so much detailed information so quickly. Him going Rambo ... over his sister ... makes better sense than anything else I've heard so far.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Finally a pic of the vehicle Frein allegedly abandoned:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
So it was not submerged and sinking under like some people tried to say lol. No logical reason to have had to rush out and forget all his ID before he drowned.

That's nothing, here is what it looks like on most weekends we go offroading, from the last outting

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:58:23 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There's been very little happening today so far. It's rained all day here, but police say it's not affecting their search.

They did say however that the K-9's are picking up Frein's scent but losing it through the terrain and water crossings.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join