It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Do you agree that hamas hides behind civil buildings (schools, mosques, hospitals) to fire rockets?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Yes I would agree and before you start telling me that that's how they are hostages I will only counter with B.S unless I see the people stand up grab arms and chase Hamas out of Palestine.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A fitting video considering the circumstances,bibi bragging how he can move America anyway he wants summed up by the young turks. Anyone still doubt the sway Israel holds over the US government? The politicians can't keep their own house in order but can help support another nations missile restock.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah their last act before they well-earned (heavy sarcasm) five-week vacation. Un-freakin-believable.

I say we give an Iron Dome to Palestine and Gaza too. Fair is fair.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yes I would agree and before you start telling me that that's how they are hostages I will only counter with B.S unless I see the people stand up grab arms and chase Hamas out of Palestine.

So by your definition, they only became hostages if they pick guns and chase the abductors out of Palestine.
By that very same point a view, since Palestinians are trapped against there own will (behind concrete walls) by a second abductor, they should "stand up grab arms and chase Israelis out of Palestine." - then they will be considered hostages...but this time hostages of israeli, not hamas.

wow! that's no way out for those Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Powerful insight by the telegraph

If you believe that all guns sound the same and one explosion is much like another, then Gaza's ceaseless symphony of war will provide an education. After a few days, you will be able to distinguish the staccato thunderclaps of a naval bombardment from the deep and steady boom of an artillery barrage.

(..)

Sometimes, however, every blast is thunderous. That happened on Tuesday morning when an ear-splitting, wall-shaking bombardment broke over Gaza City from midnight until 5.30am with barely a pause.

But most of all, you learn that conflict in Gaza is fundamentally different – more intense, more soul-destroying and more perilous for ordinary people – than just about anywhere else in the world. Why is that? First and foremost because the Palestinians of Gaza have no way of escape. In other wars, civilians gather what they can and walk to safety, travelling as far as they need.

Gaza's 1.8 million inhabitants have no such option. Their world measures 25 miles in length and seven in breadth at its widest point – and just about everywhere inside that area has come under attack.

(..)

So when Israel invades with troops and tanks, understand what that means. This is not a campaign waged in empty desert or mountain – forget Iraq or Afghanistan – but an urban struggle, fought in narrow alleyways that are usually crowded with infants and families.

(..)

Israel now controls a buffer zone stretching for two miles along Gaza's northern and eastern borders, covering 44 per cent of the territory's entire surface area. Everyone living inside that area has been told to leave. So Israel's leadership has deliberately chosen to depopulate almost half of Gaza, albeit as a temporary measure.

events have starkly demonstrated that Gaza has no safe place of refuge. Twice, Israeli forces have bombarded UN schools housing the displaced; in Jabaliya on Wednesday, they killed 16 people.

(..)

if Israel escalates this operation still further, then the people of Gaza will be herded into ever-shrinking pockets of supposed safety, where they will be corralled in ever-greater squalor.

(..)

My hosts, I hasten to add, did not share this view – and Palestinians are enduring their nightmare with profound courage and stoicism. Amid privation and terror, they greet visitors with dignity and courtesy. Yet they are trapped in a vortex of suffering – and one that has no discernible end.

edit on 1/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

So if you want to see dead Israeli civilians then I can see why you oppose this funding.

Have you ever thought that money is needed at home? Let Israel go into debt protecting their nation because there is no logical reason for America to keep constantly paying Israels bills for them.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It's only hate when Israelis protest right?

I don't see Israelis hiding behind women and children and I don't see the Israelis hiding their rockets in schools and hospitals.

Hamas=cowards.

Israel practiced the usage of Palestinian human shields. As a matter of fact: "...The Israeli Defence Ministry will appeal against a supreme court ruling banning the use of Palestinian human shields in raids, officials said..."
"... The Israeli supreme court issued its formal ruling last week, saying the practice violates international law.

It had already issued a temporary injunction against the practice in 2002 after a TEENAGER WAS KILLED WHEN TROOPS MADE HIM NEGOTIATE with a wanted militant..."

The article is from 2005. Here's the link: news.bbc.co.uk...

Some of us get really sick and tired of Israel acting the innocent... (and don't get me started on their unprovoked attack on our ship the USS Liberty, killing and wounding our servicemen)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

By that very same point a view, since Palestinians are trapped against there own will (behind concrete walls) by a second abductor, they should "stand up grab arms and chase Israelis out of Palestine." - then they will be considered hostages...but this time hostages of israeli, not hamas.
(

Rabid dogs (Hamas) need to be kept "behind concrete walls" so as not to contaminate civilized peoples.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Iron Dome Fake - A Massive Hoax - Missiles Blowing Up in the Air .

What proof is there that Iron Dome actually is hitting missiles in the first place? Well, there actually isn't any, the few Hamas missiles actually ever launched (Hamas is a group created by and controlled by the state of Israel) do not in fact even have warheads, and are basically hollow pipes and fireworks as has been proven time and time again.

Well, it turns out the "Iron Dome" interceptor missiles are a similar scam- They are in fact not intercepting anything, but instead are exploding in thin air, making people feel they are intercepting alleged Hamas rockets, when in reality they're essentially billions of dollars worth of American taxpayer money fireworks self-detonating in the air - glorified fireworks as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Be as loud as you want, it falls on deaf ears. Since you're so filled with hate then go there and help Hamas. Why wait?

I don't see voyger2 supporting hate. Or Hamas. I see him loudly and proudly spitting on the "murder" of innocent
civilians.

Taken From His Post:
I wasn't against israel, I even didn't know how much thieves they were. But now, I hate Jews until justice is made

I am taking him at his word.

But I do always notice anyone who comes forward with that stance is attacked and called a supporter of Hamas and/or terrorism.

Strange.
Not strange at all Hamas is considered by the US as a terrorist Organization. They shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods, not military targts.

All funding to Israel will fund more murder of more women, men and children...it is that simple.

Unfortunately you missed my post about Hamas/Palestine receiving funding from the US as well. And the US government document source. You can't have it both ways. This is just common sense to me, not taking any sides just pointing out the hypocrisy. Trying to separate the propaganda from the truth.
MM

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yeah their last act before they well-earned (heavy sarcasm) five-week vacation. Un-freakin-believable.

Unphotoshoped just click the house calendar link. You are doing your cause a disservice. It looks to me the vacation was canceled to vote on immigration reform.

You are forgetting they created their own iron dome the US didn't supply it, and Hamas/Palestine gets over 400 million every year themselves. Buy food, water, medical, etc. instead of rockets.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Unphotoshoped just click the house calendar link. You are doing your cause a disservice. It looks to me the vacation was canceled to vote on immigration reform.

You are forgetting they created their own iron dome the US didn't supply it, and Hamas/Palestine gets over 400 million every year themselves. Buy food, water, medical, etc. instead of rockets.

You got proof of your last statement? I keep seeing lies pushed as truth with no backup here concerning Palestine, I would like a link to the proof of your statement that they are spending all their aid on rockets and not an opinion piece please.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

You got proof of your last statement? I keep seeing lies pushed as truth with no backup here concerning Palestine, I would like a link to the proof of your statement that they are spending all their aid on rockets and not an opinion piece please.

The claim wasn't all the money is spent on rockets, just instead of buying rockets buy food, medical, water, etc. All I see is complaining the US gives Israel money, of course they do Israel is a ally, and not considered a terror organization as is Hamas.

If there was no opinion, and we stuck to the provable facts this board would be very quiet and the endless diatribe of Hamas rockets being fireworks wouldn't exist. I have yet to see a rocket I can build from Home Depot parts that will fly 10 miles with a warhead. Hamas is fighting a war they can't win, while they use propaganda to sway public opinion and media reporting. Everyone does it just not as blatantly.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

The claim wasn't all the money is spent on rockets, just instead of buying rockets buy food, medical, water, etc. All I see is complaining the US gives Israel money, of course they do Israel is a ally, and not considered a terror organization as is Hamas.

If there was no opinion, and we stuck to the provable facts this board would be very quiet and the endless diatribe of Hamas rockets being fireworks wouldn't exist. I have yet to see a rocket I can build from Home Depot parts that will fly 10 miles with a warhead. Hamas is fighting a war they can't win, while they use propaganda to sway public opinion and media reporting. Everyone does it just not as blatantly.

Absolutely no proof then? I suggest you stop making statements like that unless you are going to back them up, Israel got 225 million for just restocking their missiles. They are spending the money they get on missiles.
edit on 2-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
You should do some checking before making ignorant remarks. Many of us has called for cutting off all foreign aid. If you want to support Israel fine just don't make America go further into debt to do it pay for it out of your own pocket.

Wait... Isn't the Senate democratically controlled, don't we have a Democrat President? How can this happen? You guys voted them into office, so I guess that is what you all wanted, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Off topic, but since you are accusing...that is EXACLTY what I got. I simply combined the pic (in paint.net, by the way, oh wise one) to show it in one graphic for ease and to hide personal info. No cause here...I just thought it was funny. Here you go "unphotoshoppeed."

Google

Page Link

If it works for you and not for me it may be a settings thing. In any event, NEVER call me a liar again. IN face, never address me again. Do you got me?

And BTW, what tool did YOU use? Rolls eyes.

I am forgetting nothing. Proof?
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Bill Maher hammers U.S. funding for Israel’s weapons: ‘We just can’t afford this sh*t anymore’

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What armericans don't get about isreal is that its the tail wagging the dog !

They own the banks and they bribe all your politicians and you the tax payer gets to pick up the bill

This is not a democracy its more like you common old garden Mafia control and this is why isreal will be allowed to get away with mass murder.

Have you seen youtube where it looks like the army in Isreal is fireing rockets to blame it on people from gaza ?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If they passed it, then why this from the JPost?

US Senate blocks Iron Dome funding to Israel

Maybe I need more caffeine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join