It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I'm personally fine with the Iron Dome thing, if it is fully operational then there would be no excuse to be killing women and children such as they are now.

What pisses me off is the money, people in this country homeless, kids hungry, the economy getting worse every day, cannot take care of our veterans or elderly - but woohoo we have millions upon millions to throw around at Israel.

I say cut the damn apron strings already.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That was before

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

That was before

Oh...today is August 2? But...but...didn't Congress leave for vacation and their last working day was July 31?

Time zone thing?

Why would they say blocked if the show wasn't over?
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

That was before

Oh...today is August 2? But...but...didn't Congress leave for vacation and their last working day was July 31?

Time zone thing?

Why would they say blocked if the show wasn't over?

The Guardian

Also wall street journal etc..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Uhm..

www.jpost.com...
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Oh, oh, oh. I'm neither arguing or shocked that it passed. Plenty of sources for that.

I'm just finding it odd that the good ole JPost said it didn't.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

See above post

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

See above post

That's freaking weirder. I still see the at the link I posted them saying it was blocked. In all my browsers.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I put a link under the pic. Check if it still says it is blocked

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Your link says passed. Mine still says blocked. When you click my link do you see blocked?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Your link says passed. Mine still says blocked. When you click my link do you see blocked?

Yes t says blocked, but it is the old article

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And yet STILL weird that they would report it as fact ("blocked") if the debate and vote was not completed yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

And yet STILL weird that they would report it as fact ("blocked") if the debate and vote was not completed yet.

I think that is due to the initial reports that they wanted to block the efforts for the funding. Which in the end did pass unanimously.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

So you don't consider the civilians as hostages,
by what u just said, they must all die(civilians and people in arms)
You think of them all as terrorists (women, children,etc)
I guess that's why you are bombing them.
And then u accuse us for using the term genocide!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Mr Mask

Should the funding stop for Palestine?

If you want to stop one you have stop all.

Palestine receives "aid" from the US not military funding. If Hamas was receiving military aid from the US, then yes it would need to stop.

But "aid" that Palestine receives from the seven groups (including the US) is intended to promote and maintain peace.

Funding war, weapons, military action and murder...must stop.

On any and all sides.

MM

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

You will notice the red circle I added to this image that when inserted the shadow wasn't correctly applied, the little notch was the giveaway. You will also notice that the angle of the shadow of all the surrounding objects are at different angles than the ordnance. Other than that it was a decent job of photoshopping.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Palestine receives "aid" from the US not military funding. If Hamas was receiving military aid from the US, then yes it would need to stop.

But "aid" that Palestine receives from the seven groups (including the US) is intended to promote and maintain peace.

On any and all sides.

MM

So the Palestinian elected government, Hamas, gets none of that money? None of the 400 + million every year? They don't get any Brotherhood money? None of the brotherhood money the US supplied when they had control in Egypt?
Some if I recall 3 billion dollars?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Mr Mask

On any and all sides.

MM

So the Palestinian elected government, Hamas, gets none of that money? None of the 400 + million every year? They don't get any Brotherhood money? None of the brotherhood money the US supplied when they had control in Egypt?
Some if I recall 3 billion dollars?

Like most people screaming about Hamas and the criminal behavior of them (make no mistake, I do not support their criminal actions), you seem quick to change the subject on Israel's murder spree.

I did not say Hamas was in the right. But I AM loudly saying that they are not murdering as many people as Israel.

If every time someone points out a criminal action, you are going to try and shift that observation away from said crimes by bringing up another guilty party, we are going to have a hard time speaking about any atrocities on this planet.

Israel is clearly killing thousands of civilians and have done so for a long time. Does this make Hamas innocent? No.

Do i think Hamas is scraping from the "non-military aid" Palestine is receiving? Most likely.

Does that erase or change the fact that thousands of civilians are living a life of pure hell under the iron fist and occupation of Israel? No sir.

In fact, the entire world is now waking up to the fact of just how criminal Israel is. And all the slight of hand in the world will not hide that fact.

Hamas has its crimes. Hamas are a bunch of animals. True.

But Israel is just as bad if not worse...and if we are going to count murders and crimes...then surely FAR worse.

MM

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why the hell is the US supporting this genocide? Screw Israel.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Why should we, America, have to pay one more cent to them??? You telling me they can't afford it on their own??? They can't borrow it???

Why should the people of this country pay for their War???

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join