It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Iron Dome is a defensive weapons system only. So it is not used to kill anybody in Gaza. What does do is avoid massive civilian casualties in Israel. So if you want to see dead Israeli civilians then I can see why you oppose this funding. In other words you picking the wrong fight in a very complex war. And this is the problem with people who see this situation as something black and white.

It's about the support! I don't care if the iron dome lights birthday candles.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

It's far from black and white. I am all for Israel having it. I want Israelis to be safe as much as Palestinians in Gaza and elsewhere. I just don't thin we should be funding Israel. It is capable of doing it's own funding and fighting it's own battles. I know exactly why the US funds Israel and there are many reasons. Israel does not need funding for the Iron Dome. I have never seen anyone make the accusation that the Iron Dome was a Weapon myself. I am familiar with what it does. I have seen the thing in action.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I will NOT stay in Silence watching this Crime Against Humanity by those israeli bastards.
I will not stay in silence watching people being robbed of there land;
I will not stay in silence watching people being prisoners in there own land
I will not stay in silence watching people being cut off basic needs water, gas and electricity
I will not stay in silence watching people being bombed at UN shelters
I will not stay in silence watching people being murdered with out any mercy
I will not stay in silence watching people ignoring evil injustice inflected to humiliated people

The blood of them and there children will not fall over my head.
I ask for justice I will pray for Justice.
I wasn't against israel, I even didn't know how much thieves they were. But now, I hate Jews until justice is made.

Cowards and Terrorists I say.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: Hellas

I've notified everyone in my thread to join yours instead since this new update makes my thread kind of non applicable now.

I knew it sounded too good to be true, Israel always wins

Thanks!

Nah they never win. In my country they say, "The groom is shaved last"

I watched a doc the other day and the term "mow the grass" was used to describe Israel's attacks every now and then. The grass being Palestinians of course. Israel doesn't ever intend to actually deal with the issue on a long term scale. To them it's just mowing the grass.

edit on 1-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

You sound like you want revenge not justice.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

funny thing is if the Israelis are ever actually threatened with destruction(something anti Israeli crowd would cheer for) it will lead to the nuking of 1 or more nations as their straggly is "well if were going down were taking you and any one else who didnt help enough down with with us" think of shermans march to the sea from civil war but instead of scorched earth think of nuclear oblivion for the region.in no way is this moral mind you but hey morality is not the most common thing in wars of survival and attrition.and most people tend to not care about the consequences of their actions if they know they are already going to die all that "wounded animal is most dangerous when cornered etc"

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

look at this:

Is that justice ???? I will pray to GOD that people who support what is happening burn in Hell until there debt is payed. Because of people like you that support israeli military actions are guilty of blood.

I will not stay in silence. i will not!

And please, answer the previous question if you may.
edit on 1/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Israel's greed, theft, deception, lies, and arrogant cruelty knows few bounds.

It never ceases to amaze me, at how this affluent country always steps up to the front of the line for U.S. government handouts, even if it requires pushing Americans and destitutes of the world aside.

source: www.infowars.com...

The Senate measure includes provisions not related to the border or immigration. It specifies funding for local, state and federal agencies to deal with wildfires in eight western states and $225 million for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile defense system. The system, used against rockets launched from Gaza, is paid for primarily with American money.

Asked about the funding for Israel, Illinois Democrat and Majority Whip Dick Durbin said Israel asked for the addition.

“Israel requested it, the White House asked us to include it,” Durbin told Politico. “It reflects the fact that all the rocket activity coming out of Gaza has exhausted their current supply or at least it is threatening their supply for defense.”

In terms of economics, Israel's GDP is approx. $305, 707, 000, 000 (~ one third of a trillion dollars per year) with a current GDP growth rate of approx. 4.8%.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Israel can afford to finance their own cold-blooded self-serving war's of aggression, without asking for handouts.

Poverty on this planet is epidemic, there's plenty of nations that need U.S. aid way more than Israel.

edit on 1-8-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I will not stay in silence. i will not!

Nobody is asking you to stay silent.

If your talking about that whole hostage question then no I will not answer you unless you tell me what hostages you are talking about?

Different situations call for different actions.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

"Different situations call for different actions."

What actions? Is killing one of those actions?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It depends on the situation.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well, Define the situation that (and this is going to be "blasphemy") is licit to kill the Hostage?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

One example would be if a plane with explosives was to be flown into a populated area.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: Hellas
US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for Israel

Well done guys!! I can't believe this is happening. This is just so sick!!

Psh. Its sick to help a country defend themselves from attacks? What? You would rather Israel just bend over and take it? What kind of a person are you?

You have a problem with a country defending themselves from attackers. Because that's what Hamas is. They are attacking. They are on offense. But they're the good guy? And you want Israel to be defenseless? That is what is sick here.

Israel is anything but defenseless.

And yes I want funding to stop. Why? Cus I don't like my hard earned tax dollars to go to something as "meaningless" as helping another country murder civilians while they "defend" against primitive enemies while the rest of my country goes to hell in a hand basket.

Every murder they perform with my money, is another murder I am part of. If I stop funding those who fund the murders, I am put in prison or worse.

Yes...stop funding the criminal war crimes of a country that is murdering civilians daily...ty.

In other words- Screw you Israel. Fund your own war. Stop panhandling for free handouts you didn't earn or deserve.

MM

edit on 1-8-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Be as loud as you want, it falls on deaf ears. Since you're so filled with hate then go there and help Hamas. Why wait?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Be as loud as you want, it falls on deaf ears. Since you're so filled with hate then go there and help Hamas. Why wait?

I don't see voyger2 supporting hate. Or Hamas. I see him loudly and proudly spitting on the "murder" of innocent civilians.

But I do always notice anyone who comes forward with that stance is attacked and called a supporter of Hamas and/or terrorism.

Strange.

All funding to Israel will fund more murder of more women, men and children...it is that simple.

MM

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
“Your tongue plots destruction, like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit.” (Psalm 52:2)

Rep. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) is petitioning the State Department to reassess its close relationship with Qatar, which has served as Hamas’ chief financial lifeline while also enjoying close ties to the United States, which recently inked an $11 billion arms deal with the controversial country.

U.S., Qatar Sign Letters on $11 Billion in Helicopters, Defense Systems

www.defense.gov...

Quit trying to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Should the funding stop for Palestine?

If you want to stop one you have stop all.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
well that is a very sad option...

Don't you consider Palestinians at Gaza to be hostages ?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
well that is a very sad option...

Don't you consider Palestinians at Gaza to be hostages ?

No.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join