It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Mr Mask

Should the funding stop for Palestine?

If you want to stop one you have stop all.

Palestine receives "aid" from the US not military funding. If Hamas was receiving military aid from the US, then yes it would need to stop.

But "aid" that Palestine receives from the seven groups (including the US) is intended to promote and maintain peace.

Funding war, weapons, military action and murder...must stop.

On any and all sides.

MM

So the Palestinian elected government, Hamas, gets none of that money? None of the 400 + million every year? They don't get any Brotherhood money? None of the brotherhood money the US supplied when they had control in Egypt?
Some if I recall 3 billion dollars?

Like most people screaming about Hamas and the criminal behavior of them (make no mistake, I do not support their criminal actions), you seem quick to change the subject on Israel's murder spree.

Reread your post, murder spree wasn't mentioned, your post was about money.

I did not say Hamas was in the right. But I AM loudly saying that they are not murdering as many people as Israel.

So what murder rate is acceptable to you?

If every time someone points out a criminal action, you are going to try and shift that observation away from said crimes by bringing up another guilty party, we are going to have a hard time speaking about any atrocities on this planet.

Again your post was about money not atrocities

Israel is clearly killing thousands of civilians and have done so for a long time. Does this make Hamas innocent? No.

This we can agree, I have never taken sides. But I felt compelled to say something because of the overwhelming amount of lies and propaganda being posted. My point has always been tactically Israel is better trained, equipped, and funded. Palestine will never get any land back. So what is the point of shooting rockets into Israel other than propaganda and inciting violence? This to has been going on for sometime as well.

Do i think Hamas is scraping from the "non-military aid" Palestine is receiving? Most likely.

Does that erase or change the fact that thousands of civilians are living a life of pure hell under the iron fist and occupation of Israel? No sir.

In fact, the entire world is now waking up to the fact of just how criminal Israel is. And all the slight of hand in the world will not hide that fact.

It does appear Hamas is winning the media battle through pure propaganda. Just the amount of utter falsehoods written on ATS should prove that. Do I think Israel is capable of the same? Of course I do every government does it US being the worst, I just can't quite figure why the media has decided to side with Hamas. Plus the amount of vitriol during debate is incredible.

Hamas has its crimes. Hamas are a bunch of animals. True.

But Israel is just as bad if not worse...and if we are going to count murders and crimes...then surely FAR worse.

Finally this much is debatable, and I ask myself was Israel attacking, shelling, mortar firing, bombing, etc. etc. before 1000's of rockets were shot at their country? No. So it never occurred to me since I am not a citizen of either country I would be so arrogant as to proclaim how one should react about the other after being attacked. There isn't much I can know in detail sitting behind a computer in the US. But I can separate out the BS with just a bit of common sense.

MM

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's funny how you people are soo Pro-Hamas here..soo sad. I want the Palestine to be free from Hamas, and reason why Israel built walls is to block the terrorists from coming into their country and attack them..C'mon the arabs already tried attacking Israel once, what was it like 5 vs 1 and still loss. And as Israel pushed them back the took some land with them, Hell I'd do the same.

Terrorist organizations fund Hamas, give them weapons and stuff..And that's all Hamas spends their money on, they don't care about their people..it's why they're starving! And as mentioned before, and this is what Hamas does, is Brain wash their kids to hating Jews and to kill them..It's in Hamas constitution to get rid of the Jews. Now, war is fked up and there always will be civilian casualties, but doesn't help when Hamas uses and brain washes people to "guard" there terrorist buildings..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Look at how far gone are leaders are today. They passed money for another countries defense while cutting off unemployment compensation for 5 million people.

Let them eat cake does not even come close anymore. People across the country are losing everything they could care less. It is surreal.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Look at how far gone are leaders are today. They passed money for another countries defense while cutting off unemployment compensation for 5 million people.

Let them eat cake does not even come close anymore. People across the country are losing everything they could care less. It is surreal.

Is this the Federal Employee job aid that has been cut off as of december? Do you have a source so I can read it?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Phothoshop you say? Don't be ridiculous, go check the source it's from the telegreph.
Here's the link for ya, go check it out and complain about it. Unless you are a propagandist pro-israeli that doesn't read the news. Check the bottom of this post, see if info fits ...

Israel terrorism is so flagrant the they openly admit Genocide is OK!! They are liars, right now I don't believe anything they say:
source

This is happening not only in the ground (where they kill innocent people based on lies) it's happening also by other means on the media :

source

And they are payed 2000 dollars year to spread pro-Israel propaganda online for 5 hours per week from the “comfort of home.”:

Israel paying students to spread pro-israeli propaganda online

edit on 2/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

lol you don't have to believe me just put it in photoshop and look for yourself, and while you're at it the one in the huffington post is larger and easier to see, the motorcycles from rim cuts into the bomb casing.

Are these people so numb to war that they would stop for a photo opportunity next to an unexploded bomb? DO the parents of the children feel it's alright to have the kids close by? Or the little fruit stand out of the back of a truck less than 100 feet away?

Do you believe everything you see on TV and the news? If you do you are led around by the propaganda nose, in any direction they wish.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

I call bull on that whole ordeal, your 5 on 1 is a laugh as well.

Anyone with a brain knows those Arab countries had no chance, it was even engineered to look like "God" intervened and saved them all, from the hands of the Devil filled others.

This worked COMPLETELY to get support and belief from the Christians of the world, who still spout that Israel was totally overmatched, and unsupported.

Victors, always write the history, oh but wait, This is True!!

All of this has been a big show from Day One, following a SCRIPT-URE that has been followed precisely for awhile now.

Of course no one realized that a SCRIPT, is a play , that is played out, and is NOT fortune telling.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

LOL! Arab had no chance? dude..Israel had nothing back than, go read history..Israel hardly beat them.
Why don't you go to Libya, or Iraq Or Syria and join your friend and kill each other lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: buster2010
You should do some checking before making ignorant remarks. Many of us has called for cutting off all foreign aid. If you want to support Israel fine just don't make America go further into debt to do it pay for it out of your own pocket.

Wait... Isn't the Senate democratically controlled, don't we have a Democrat President? How can this happen? You guys voted them into office, so I guess that is what you all wanted, right?

Another person that has no clue when it comes to American politics. The government hasn't listened to the people for decades. They only listen to the people who buy them during election time and the majority of Americans can't afford to pump millions into elections.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown
a reply to: ParasuvO

LOL! Arab had no chance? dude..Israel had nothing back than, go read history..Israel hardly beat them.
Why don't you go to Libya, or Iraq Or Syria and join your friend and kill each other lol.

Israel had nothing? Are you joking? Israels army was fully armed from day one. The Arabs were still using weapons from WW1 while Israel was given the latest weapons from the UK and America.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Think about it...

you want israel to be funded for iron dome. Just imagine if israel didnt have it and suffered civilian casualties, they would go all out.... and the truth is that nobody would stop them. Do you really want israel to have to go all out?
this will only elevate things to a conventional war between nations with standing armies or dare i say it - nuclear war! and israel knows that this is their only real card to survive in this world so why wouldnt they use it - MAD!
this is the real rason nobody has gone to war with israel since they aqquired nukes! cos they are crazy enough to use them!
this beast you dont wanna push.... you wanna tame this one!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Another person that has no clue when it comes to American politics. The government hasn't listened to the people for decades. They only listen to the people who buy them during election time and the majority of Americans can't afford to pump millions into elections.

Yep no clue at all, but I do know that you cannot have it both ways... When it is the Republicans then it is their fault, and when it is the Democrats its the evil puppet masters pulling the strings....lol

You support Obama rather feverishly so please don't suggest "government hasn't listened to the people for decades" is your stance in all this.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

You are so full of word's aren't you? Prove what you just said (the photoshoped picture), prove it!

Meanwhile, take a look around, the world is in protest.

Protests around the world:
New York / Chicago / Washington / Philadelphia / Rome / Germany / Greece / Oslo / Los Angels / Minnesota / Boston / Puerto Rico / Algeria / Turkey / Montreal / Toronto / Ottawa / Netherlands

source

Israeli terrorist nation is a disgrace, a disobedient nation that commits WAR CRIMES by bombing International facility's protected by International Law, killing innocent victims that have nowhere to go. War criminals have to be judge and punished in accordance!

israel terrorist nation will collect the hate that is spreading

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Psh. Its sick to help a country defend themselves from attacks? What? You would rather Israel just bend over and take it? What kind of a person are you?

Y'know I'm getting just a teensy weensy bit tired of this metaphor to illustrate pain and distaste with the addition of a barf emoticon no less. "Bend over and take it? BEND ...over???? You are equating the height of gay love and tenderness with pain? Have you learned nothing from the many threads on gay issues on ATS? You can't have missed them surely? They usually go for at least an average of 240 posts!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
AIPAC has the US senate strung up by their hineys.
And also their souls in their toilet bowls.
ALL OF EM!

Hell will envelope these swine…
They are fuel for it!

Probably employing blackmail to ensure compliance.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

"You are so full of word's aren't you? Prove what you just said (the photoshoped picture), prove it! "

We both know if there was a way I could prove it any better than I already have, it wouldn't matter you are so full of hate you don't even like yourself. The propaganda war you support is losing traction. Where are your Arab brothers? Why are they not coming to the defense of Hamas? They appear very quiet. With all that oil money in the middle east Hamas should have 100 dollar bills falling out of their pockets.

If the best you can do is pictures from all over the world with looks like what a 1000 people, out of the billions on the planet your cause will as usual be a short one. You can't win a war with propaganda only, the people catch on. The venom in your voice and the hate in your heart reduces your ability to find an equitable solution to peace.
edit on 3-8-2014 by MarlinGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Where are your Arab brothers?

Indeed you're full of words. I was born and raised in Portugal. I'm proudly Portuguese son of discoverers of the new world. We are conquerers not terrorists as your israeli nation .

The venom in your voice and the hate in your heart reduces your ability to find an equitable solution to peace.

You don't poison me with your hate and venom. Words indeed are a little nerve you got there..

here rejoice with the hatred chantings of your brothers:

edit on 3/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Where are your Arab brothers?

Indeed you're full of words. I was born and raised in Portugal. I'm proudly Portuguese son of discoverers of the new world. We are conquerers not terrorists as your israeli nation .

The venom in your voice and the hate in your heart reduces your ability to find an equitable solution to peace.

You don't poison me with your hate and venom. Words indeed are a little nerve you got there..

here rejoice with the hatred chantings of your brothers:

So tell me son of discoverers of the new world what is your solution to peace? I don't hate anybody specially sons of discoverers, arabs, or anyone. You are one of the people here who spew untruths, and fabrications about the facts. I am interested in truth. Do you have the same disdain for ISIS and their atrocities or are you just interested in Israel?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You are one of the people here who spew untruths, and fabrications about the facts. I am interested in truth.

- Massacre, deliberated massacre. War crimes are committed daily;

- Bombing of UN nations facilitys protected by international law;
- third time in 10 days that a UN school had been hit.
- In all, seven UN schools have been attacked during the conflict.
source

Deliberate destruction, shelling and bombing of residential areas:

Bombing of the electrical power plant, destruction of the water distribution and swear systems;

Israeli as not only shell families in their homes, they shell people as they are running away and then are blamed of their own death.

Let’s put this in context:
- No nation will accept being imprisoned by land, by air and by sea.
- No nation will accept being starved, deprived of the most basic requirements of life, freedom of movement, clean water (90% of the water in gaza is not fit to drink) and medical supplies.
- In the last seven years, they have not only been occupied, but under a Israeli brutal and lethal siege. Then they came shell them, bomb them, destroy their homes, destroy entire neighborhoods, deliberated annihilate entire families and then they say is in self-defense.

The kids playing soccer at the beach, where they human shields?
This is totally unacceptable, cruel and inhuman!

I could go on with facts; all of this is based on facts.
I will ignore your personal attacks because in end we all know I’m defending the Truth.

edit on 4/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Jewish settler tells Palestinian farmer "if you behave you can be our slaves"

Settlers stealing multi-generation Palestinian homes, (please ignore stupid racist title, it's an original Reuters video, just can't find it on Reuters anymore):

Israeli soldiers shooting 20yr old farmer

In case you didn't know, all us "Goyim" exist only to serve the chosen people. Take it from Israeli newspaper Haaretz directly:
www.haaretz.com...

Yosef said: "Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel." "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat."

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join