It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

y'know? I've come to the conclusion that this must be the Devil's big joke. (if there is a devil). His joke on the world to create sympathy then spin it around 180.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

The charter is free to read on Wikipedia...
And it says nothing of the sort...

Secondly the charter hasn't been part of Hamas plans since before 2010!!!

Not surprising that this is the best the Pro-Zionists have to offer!!!
edit on 1-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
a reply to: FlySolo

Hamas charter includes text that basically says, "Destroy Israel and kill all Jews". Israel doesn't have that in their constitution. It is clear who the aggressor is. You pro-Hamas types can pick and choose your facts all day long to help you propagate your half truths, but when you look at what is going on, Hamas continues to fire rockets at Israel. Hamas began the firing of rockets at Israel. Hamas continues to violate and reject ceasefires. Israel wants peace. Hamas wants destruction. That is a fact. You can pick and choose your facts all day long, but if they exclude the fact that Hamas wants the destruction of Israel and Israel wants to be left alone, then you are thoroughly and completely missing the point and you are blind to the reality of this situation.

Israel cannot have it both ways. Wanting to be left alone is not synonymous with occupying foreign territory and building illegal settlements.

Also, "basically says" and "says" are not the same thing. Let's get a side-by-side going here, and we'll examine the founding documents of Israel and Palestine, as well as the high-level marching orders for Hamas and Likud-controlled systems.

Rhetoric is not fact, regardless of how many times and how loudly it is repeated. Regardless of how they deal with this ignorant cycle of stupidity, we can at least use our distance from the situation to discuss it and analyse it in peace.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: Hellas

I've notified everyone in my thread to join yours instead since this new update makes my thread kind of non applicable now.

I knew it sounded too good to be true, Israel always wins

Thanks!

Nah they never win. In my country they say, "The groom is shaved last"

The boomerang is on its way back

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

In a hostage situation you kill them both ?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What hostage situation are you talking about??

Or do we just change the meaning of words to fit your agenda, just like the Obama administration calling illegals refugees.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's amazing. Amazing pro-zionists have nothing to say about this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Letting the thread die and disappear doesn't make it go away.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I don't see Israelis hiding behind women and children

And now you do.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Answer the question please!

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It's only hate when Israelis protest right?

I don't see Israelis hiding behind women and children and I don't see the Israelis hiding their rockets in schools and hospitals.

Hamas=cowards.

I'm all for peace but, I wish the Palestinians could defend themselves better against the coward Zionists.
Oh yeah it's true... they're not allowed to defend themselves or else there called terrorists. Insane logic you have here Mr.

link   
I wonder how many actual Jewish person really support what zionist does trough Israel, i do not see these ppl as real Jews who gone Israel to claim it as their "Holy land" after thousands of years and joining armies to kill ppl, these are something else.. And those who keep claiming its Jews holy land as reason to justify whats going on, tell me then how much of the Israel land did God originally gave to Jews? What i understant, Jews wasnt the only ppl living the Israel those times either. And if God gave that holy land to these ppl, was it God who gave Israel to Jews now? I have nothing against actual Jewish ppl but i do not support what ppl doing trough Israel these times.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

I'm all for peace but

You are not for peace.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Answer the question please!

Again I will ask you what hostage situation are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This fool right here:

“It’s an important moment for the Senate and the House to show support for Israel. All I can say that if you don’t see the need to come to Israel’s aid now, and the message that it would send now, it would be a big mistake,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). “Any person who thinks that the Iron Dome is unnecessary needs to go to the floor and tell us why, why we don’t need to help Israel right now. They’re asking for our help, they’re our best friend in the region, one of our best friends in the world. “

www.politico.com...

With rabid Zionists like Lindsey Graham who seems more concerned about the Israeli Iron Dome than American border safety issues and fighting forest fires running the country no wonder this crap keeps happening.

I wonder how much of a hand AIPAC had in this decision as well?

Time to kick out all the Israel firsters and send them to Israel where they belong.

USA is a servant to the state of Israel.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: Hellas
US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for Israel

Well done guys!! I can't believe this is happening. This is just so sick!!

Psh. Its sick to help a country defend themselves from attacks? What? You would rather Israel just bend over and take it? What kind of a person are you?

You have a problem with a country defending themselves from attackers. Because that's what Hamas is. They are attacking. They are on offense. But they're the good guy? And you want Israel to be defenseless? That is what is sick here.

These traitors who serve Israel in our congress should worry more about fixing the problems here in America instead of putting a foreign nations interests before America. Let Israel pay their own damn bills why should we go into debt for them.
edit on 1-8-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus
What does that prove?

I see one kid sitting on a hood.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There's no Hostage situation differences. Hostage is Hostage!
Definition of Hostage:
- A person held by one party in a conflict as security that specified terms will be met by the opposing party;
- One that serves as security against an implied threat;
- One that is manipulated by the demands of another.
source

Again:

edit on 1/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

This fool right here:

“It’s an important moment for the Senate and the House to show support for Israel. All I can say that if you don’t see the need to come to Israel’s aid now, and the message that it would send now, it would be a big mistake,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). “Any person who thinks that the Iron Dome is unnecessary needs to go to the floor and tell us why, why we don’t need to help Israel right now. They’re asking for our help, they’re our best friend in the region, one of our best friends in the world. “

www.politico.com...

With rabid Zionists like Lindsey Graham who seems more concerned about the Israeli Iron Dome than American border safety issues and fighting forest fires running the country no wonder this crap keeps happening.

I wonder how much of a hand AIPAC had in this decision as well?

Time to kick out all the Israel firsters and send them to Israel where they belong.

USA is a servant to the state of Israel.

His name's Lindsey! Besides being an idiot I think he's punished enough

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Drink a little of the Nazionist hate here:

Israeli cowards!

Kind of hard to call someone cowards when you sit back miles and shoot rockets into residential neighborhoods, while hiding behind women and children. Then to prove your how innocent they are, you call them bottle rockets, made from parts bought at a hardware store. This is a total falsehood. Just how much bravery do you feel there is in that?
Bravery isn't defined as attacking someone with significant more military strength than you, that's defined as stupid when you're getting your citizens killed wholesale.

Source

It looks to me like the US also gives Palestine a significant amount of money as well. So don't make the claim the US only gives money to Israel.

I still cannot grasp the concept of attacking someone with an incredibly more powerful military than yours, then complaining you're getting your ass handed to you. There is the old adage of having military strength so powerful you are not going to be challenged, apparently some people don't get that. At some point you begin to think they insist on having their citizens die, for their foolish tactical decisions.

If they just didn't shoot rockets into Israel we wouldn't be having these on going threads of how horrible the Israelis are for protecting themselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Most decent Americans are fed up with the way the US government, Obama and the whore congress suck Israelis behind.

The way to defeat this is to slowly bring this outrage to the MSM.
FORCE THEM TO DEAL WITH IT OR START BOYCOTTS

100 PERCENT OF THE Whore US congress supports the crimes of Israel

On other polls often the American people up to 50 percent reject unconditional support for Israel

There is an imbalance there.

In fact overall support for Israel is fading in many circles.

This MUST be translated into policy.

But the WHORE US Congress is the last bastion of Israeli power in the US.

IT must be broken

edit on 1-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join