It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Hellas

Think about it...

you want israel to be funded for iron dome. Just imagine if israel didnt have it and suffered civilian casualties, they would go all out.... and the truth is that nobody would stop them. Do you really want israel to have to go all out?
this will only elevate things to a conventional war between nations with standing armies or dare i say it - nuclear war! and israel knows that this is their only real card to survive in this world so why wouldnt they use it - MAD!
this is the real rason nobody has gone to war with israel since they aqquired nukes! cos they are crazy enough to use them!
this beast you dont wanna push.... you wanna tame this one!

You describe extortion through violence so well.

I am sort of with you. Israel has proven that they will murder in masses to expand their boarders. But your suggesting that we bow to terrorism by allowing Israel to exist it it's current state. I can see the logic in just letting them have it but I am pretty sure there will always be those that will resist Israel's violent domination over both her enemies and "friends"

Israel WILL go MAD if she does not get her way. That is the way she is built. Never say sorry and never turn back. But they just say "Never Again" for short.
edit on 24-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I am sort of with you.

Thats settled then!

<< 6  7  8   >>

join