It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Siberian Holes, Aliens retrieving Ancient Aliens Siberian Weapons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I, as I am sure others, have been following these mysterious holes showing up in Siberia. If you are unsure of what I am talking about, you can find threads covering the information located below:

Scientists Get First Look Inside Mysterious Siberian Crater

Two New Mysterious Holes Discovered In Siberia

When I heard about the two new holes, it kind of dawned on me. It's almost as if someone or something is digging things up and removing them. Long forgotten things.

That is when I remembered the Ancient Aliens Siberian Defense Weapons.

If you don't know what I am referring to, you can find out more information from below:

The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death.

Eyewitnesses Report Ancient Alien Defense Weapons Destroy Russian Meteor

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

So I ask you ATS.

Could the mysterious holes showing up in the Siberian be the remnants of the removal of these weapons by either a government, or perhaps the aliens that placed them there?

Since "Scientists" have proved their existence, does this mean the aliens must now remove them for fear of tampering with?

Does this mean the supposed "Asteroid protection grid" is being taken offline?

Are the aliens taking their toys and going home?
edit on 30-7-2014 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

Would be cool, though I can't imagine this is what is actually happening. The most likely scenario is one that they have posed as it being a large methane gas release from underground. They evidenced this by finding a large body of water at the bottom of the first one that was reported on. They said it was due to ice melt where the methane was trapped and finally released explosively. That scenario makes a lot of sense to me, but could be aliens too I guess!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Fantastic theory xmaddness, i myself had theorised it might be long buried UFO's being recovered (also thought it might be a space based energy weapons test), but your theory is better i think.

I hadn't thought of the Siberian 'cauldrons' as the items that might be being retrieved...but they could be.

There are stranger things than we have dreamt of in this world, and this could be one of them.

edit on 30-7-2014 by MysterX because: added text

edit on 30-7-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well thats as good a reason as any ive heard so far.
Although i hope your wrong they are after all a defence system for us.
Good thread idea

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'd love for it to be Aliens connected to the mystery holes. If it were, I'd also love for them to do whatever they are doing there, in front of people with a lot of cameras. It would give our populous something else to focus on, other than enslaving and killing each other.

Wouldn't that be nice...

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xmaddness
Could the mysterious holes showing up in the Siberian be the remnants of the removal of these weapons by either a government, or perhaps the aliens that placed them there?
Does this mean the supposed "Asteroid protection grid" is being taken offline?
Are the aliens taking their toys and going home?

1 would hope not OP as they are said to be part of the planets defense from some directed or spontaneous incoming event. With this in mind the removal of them would allow entrance or be used in reverse the tech...
It will be nice to get an accurate consensus response as to what they are.
The Baltic sea anomaly if there where only nice well lit video & pics of its entire internal external structure. Sometimes the quiet answers still are answers OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens just realized we are a lost cause and moved the defense system to another planet that is more likely to keep peace and behave accordingly. They gave up on us. We could see this as them saying that it is going to happen soon and they are wiping their hands clean but did not want to lose the tech so they came and picked it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting concept Vasa! Yep, at some point when you see the loss of everything you've put into a project, going down the drain. You cut your losses and run.

No need to cover up the exit holes...you're not coming back

Des

edit on 30-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If I remember correctly weren't the scientist's in the expedition getting sick because of radiation or something when they visited these sites? Unless the "aliens" cleaned up the radiation or whatever was making them sick there would still be radiation there. Makes ya wonder but a good theory!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That would be like observing millions of petri dishes and after 50% fail give up on the remaining. I don't think that is it Vasa Croe. Yes there are enough unbalanced here but there are many good caught up in the middle of the ignorance... Those who WATCH are patient with humanity, those who remained on watch only as requested.

Was thinking satellites buried launched for observation speculating of course. Because the first hole seems like it has a tunnel near its bottom but to where that tunnel leads
Only left to imagine and speculate.
edit on 7/30/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm really hoping these holes are opening up so all the politicians and so called world leaders
can go back to where they came from.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167

I'm really hoping these holes are opening up so all the politicians and so called world leaders

LOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So it's not this then?

I really like that connection you made s&f

edit on 30-7-2014 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I don't really care to answer the questions you pose, It could be either way

But this is simply brilliant for ATS and the aliens and UFO forum.

Its original and something not seen very often in these parts.

Brilliant thread xmaddness.

I see others agree.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Maybe the Mayan's calendar was off by 2 or 3 years?

Maybe those "devices" are airborne and went to go do their work?

originally posted by: mark1167

When you say that, you give me the shivers.

We already know about the rumored underground tunnels and cities to protect the elite from celestial or man made events.
Maybe this is the Russian counterpart?

edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The circles look to be perfect.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Say, if these were indeed earth defense systems artillery where relative to the axis of rotation would such a system be placed if it were terrestrial and to defend earth from celestial events of physical and or electrical origin?

Why are these only in Siberia? If it were to protect the earth why just in Siberia?

a reply to: TheIronShadow
You are right. Spontaneous eruption wouldn't create perfect cylinders, something tells me someone somewhere knows more and isn't saying anything.

Such energies to create perfect shapes like this must be high heat or high friction and clearly visible to satellite.

edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The holes have been showing up longer than everyone realizes.....there are reports of shaftlike holes bing found in the Taiga from before as well.....these are not totally new mysteries as the press and sensationalistic imagination would have youse believe....
My contention is that there SHOULD be SIMILAR pehenomena showing up here in the Canadian Arctic somewhere...perhaps Alaska or the Northern Alberta oil fields....
If the holes are from "Global Warming" they should be kind of ubiquitous throughout the tundras of the world...
Perhaps Lapland or Finnish countryside has reported such things as well?
I have not personally heard of any....
edit on 30-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Until it's all figured out by science, I'm definitely going with the OP's suggestion!

Excellent!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, if we're going to tie this to aliens maybe we could tie it to the bible as well. Doesn't Revelations say something about God removing the Holy Spirit who acts as the great restrainer (of evil)? And what if the great restrainer is not the Holy Spirit but an alien defense system instead?

Have fun thinking about that one!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join