It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Siberian Holes, Aliens retrieving Ancient Aliens Siberian Weapons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm going to debunk the Darvaz Door to Hell before anyone brings it up

Just to provide more to the table I won't assume you all know about the similar in shape but different in circumstance 40 year late Hell's Hole in Darvaz, Uzbekistan.

This open flame hole existed for 35 years, historically a site for (natural gas?) extraction that since accidentally ignited never went out. It's geographically VERY far from Siberia but its similar in symmetry and size? I don't think it's the same thing but it is more food for discussion when it comes to the Giant eerie holes.

-------------------

But back on topic

As you can see with this hole, lots of heat was involved in its making. If these Siberian holes are ANYTHING similar wouldn't it have been obvious like a candle in the night? I think OP's theory about intelligent beings (whether us or someone else) might have some legs, that or no one cares about Siberia and we just "happened" upon these holes with ZERO satellite frames of the area in the past decades (really, do any of you believe that?).
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey OP,
Interesting theory. Not trying to debunk it I just want to point out that the folklore for the cauldrons puts them in the "valley of death" which is located in the Sakha Republic. Specifically the upper Vilyuy River valley. This is a long way from the three holes discovered recently. But hey maybe they were located all over the place.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
nice thought xmaddness

Watching for antarctic holes now
or
cosmic bowling ball?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wish this was true, it would prove that the ancients had technologies that we know nothing about... When I see things like this, I also think about this video though it most likely has no connection what so ever..

edit on 30-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You know, this is one of the most bizarre things I've come across in a long time. My suspicion is this is not a result of a methane gas explosion simply because, how much volume of dirt would be in a hole 300 feet deep and 50 feet wide? At what force would propel that volume of dirt to explode out and only be found neatly around the edges of the hole? Doesn't make sense. A geologist could simply take soil samples and determine the depth in which it came from. I would assume to expect a large amount of dirt to be scattered in all directions hundreds of feet away from the perimeter.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

Nice theory OP, I remember reading about the Siberian domes before, wonderfully intriguing.
So much we don't know or understand about our planet yet. Too busy hating to stop and wonder.
Sn'f

Hopefully explorers don't venture down to the moisture rich bottom of the caves to find an infestation of Mynocks!
Yikes!
'Get us out of here Chewie!'

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe this movie was the governmen's hint at disclosure?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Below is an account from one of my X-Files threads regarding strange holes in Russia. I am adding this here because there may (or may not) be a correlation.

Either way, strange and weird.

7. The Russian ground anomalies.

A strange phenomena is happening in some Russian forests. People are finding strange, deep holes. They appear in the dense forest, in the places you can’t get on the car or truck to bring any device to drill the ground. There is no soil nearby that should be taken from such deep hole. When people are brave enough to venture into the holes, they find that they end abruptly in the darkness. There are no any reasonable ideas on how these holes appear and what they are being used for. No one knows who or what is digging these holes or why.

englishrussia.com

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm surprised that no one has brought this up yet in any of these threads:

You're slipping guys...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Funny, this came to mind when I first saw them.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Somebody is taking core samples!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here's another interesting story, with some different pics...

Inside the Yamal Crater

I'm leaning toward natural formation created by water, or ice. It's really not that different from a sinkhole, except there is a little bit of debris which forced out. I mean it seems natural to consider the earth is still recovering from its early stages of birth (fire, volcanoes, gasses, etc.).

Personally, I think the Earth just burped!

I say explore the heck out of it...make some neat scientific conclusions...and then open it up for tourism!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

My guess is star wars program

Shootin lazers from space, mann

On second thought, I'm changing my vote to the monsters from Tremors based on the soil around the holes
edit on 30-7-2014 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think the most likely explanation is an explosion or eruption. The cratering seen could be indicative of both a surface strike and a large force originating from underground, so that doesn't really help. But a surface strike is less likely considering the vast void below the hole, which seems to indicate the source originated from below the surface. It is possible that something could have struck the earth and created an entrance to a void that was already present from mining or that was just present naturally, but it seems less likely to me.

I do not understand why scientists aren't clamoring to investigate the fabled cauldrons in Russia. I think it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that metal structures are indeed present, and coupled with the eyewitness testimonies passed down over the years, further investigation is warranted. They need to send some divers down there. It probably would not be easy, especially considering the remoteness of the location, but there is absolutely no believable explanation for why such structures would exist. The peoples of the region did not create them, unless it was a very, very long time ago...Which raises tons of questions regarding the mining and working of metal to create such large and smooth surfaces. Granted we don't have any pictures of the actual cauldrons, which supposedly sunk some time ago, but obviously something IS present under the water's surface in multiple locations.

Any way one slices it there is the potential for major discoveries to be made, whether they turn out to be manmade or not. There is not a chance they are natural, if one takes into account the eyewitness descriptions, which means they are manmade or alien. If manmade, then there are major historical discoveries to be made, and if alien...well...Ya. Huge. My point is that nothing seems to be getting done, which doesn't surprise me where science is concerned.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They could also be entrances to hollow earth opening up to be revealed.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is a good theory I think. Also the holes do seem to be near perfectly circular, and the dirt around them does look a lot like what is left behind while "drilling" through a piece of wood or stone. S&F.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You should read up on the Tunguska event, that may seem interesting to you.

reply to: stirling

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Somebody is taking core samples!

That's some pretty big core samples

I'm still in the crowd that wants to believe it's something extraterrestrial. They could possibly be connected to some vast underground complex, the purpose of, we don't know...yet.

See, it's that *yet*...that keeps my imagination running full speed.

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, not one mention of the Silver Surfer preparing the Earth for destruction?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Uh, I don't know why you guys are even looking at this trash.

The videos above (top 2) are done with random scenes from 3rd party sources, and the voices in both 1 & 2 are synthesized. Not the best either. Better quality voice synth than MS Text to speech, but not as good as Ivona.

Someone just typed up a bunch of stuff and recorded the text to speech reach off, and then have it dubbed over the video clip montage.

This was just created by some random person most likely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join