It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Siberian Holes, Aliens retrieving Ancient Aliens Siberian Weapons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

Umm in a word...

"NO"..!!

Permafrost and Glacial melt-off, leaving cavities in the ground. Methane pockets escaping leaving collapsed domes. Or thermal vents melting off the Permafrost in various locations, leaving cavities.

A combination of all three perhaps.

Aliens can't be responsible for every natural phenomenon we experience on earth, nor can the CIA (as I expect at least one person will come along and blame the US for digging tunnels to Russia at some point)...lol

edit on 31-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

maybe hamas took a wrong turn.

the holes are pretty freaky tho.

anyone know how old they are?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm going to chime in here with a thought that I just pulled out of my ass. Imagine, for every 'hole in the ground' that mysteriously appears… a corresponding crop circle appeared on the exact opposite side of the globe. Hmm...
edit on 31-7-2014 by ghostparticles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
or methane blow holes

link

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The methane argument may not be valid, as scientists have measured for combustible gases and radiation around the holes, and found nothing.

I also wonder about the melting ice theory, but that to seems odd to me. Why would the ice melt now? And what would cause them to all melt around the same period of time, even though they are on different distances from the polar caps?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think we should be a little bit more pointing to the source material. Most of the sources are 'dubious' at best. A lot of b-related news sites and some a grade sites but even they make the mistake more then often to not check the source.

Even if I assume that the news is true then I still ponder about the holes. One of the pictures in the snow clearly indicates that there is charred remains in the funnel but the top part of the funnel is less charred indicating a heat source from inside the planet rather then outside. The small crater-like edge is more likely to be from a hot exiting force then from an impacting one since it does not seem edged upwards on it far horizon pointing to compressed ground.

This still does not point to anything definitive. Safe to say, if its true it needs investigation. if it is alien relatd then we won't hear even if it is investigated. If it is global climate change we probably won'have to hear it, we will feel it sson enough.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AncientShade

The audio in these clips is done with a text to speech software. 3rd party clips are used with dubbed audio overlayed.
I can do this, In fact, I can do this in the exact same voice, exact same quality video & same videos, but with a totally different message.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Somebody is taking core samples!

That's some pretty big core samples

Agreed. But it was seeing those other narrower holes that made me thing of core samples.
Holes like the one below (cred Sublimecraft).

Some of these holes just come to an end, there's no attached caverns or cave systems that could supply pressure to blow the soil out, therefore it seems they were created from the top, and as there's no mounds of earth laying about it suggests the earth was taken, hence why I suggested core samples.

Taken for what purpose?

I'm still in the crowd that wants to believe it's something extraterrestrial. They could possibly be connected to some vast underground complex, the purpose of, we don't know...yet.

See, it's that *yet*...that keeps my imagination running full speed.

Des

There's nothing I'd like more than it to be aliens, just to see the look on some peoples faces

However, until I see some evidence, I'm more inclined to think we should be looking at fracking as a possible cause.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This suggests to me that the aliens disapprove of Putin's interference in Ukraine - why else remove their secret weapons that protect Russia from incoming asteroids now?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Domes are a good lead, perhaps the known ones should be monitored?

Something's getting the hell out of Dodge !

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'll go with the black ops break away civ digging up more old tech ... as long as we're shooting off pure speculations.

The nature of information itself is very weird.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
possibly a hole created by the Yautja. careful might be a temple at the bottom full of Xenomorphs (Internecivus raptus)...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

But, why frack in the middle of nowhere, with no roads nor support buildings structures nearby? That makes no sense at all...jmoho.

I'm still hanging onto ET doing something....

Des

edit on 31-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: VoidHawk

But, why frack in the middle of nowhere, with no roads nor support buildings structures nearby? That makes no sense at all...jmoho.

I'm still hanging onto ET doing something....

Des

I'm not saying it IS fracking thats causing this, however its a possibility.
Fracking takes place deep in the ground and many of these holes go deep into the ground.
Fracking involves pumping huge amounts of water and god knows what else into the earth at very high pressures. The effects of that could travel large distances underground, especially if such pressures found their way into cave systems or water flows. Maybe such effects could surface many hundreds of miles away from the fracking site?

I think they ought to test these sites for traces of the chems used by the frackers.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Last time I checked the domes were only stories told by hunters and locals. All we have are some drawings made by artists, based on description of "witnessess". No one actually took a photograph of those domes. Only thing that was documented on video are some puddles. It is as credible as toothfairy story.

So bare in mind, that you are all connecting facts (holes), with fairy tales, like both were confirmed. "Yes, I'm pretty sure there must be relation between domes and..." what domes? No proof domes exist.

I wonder if people even pay attention in those "documentaries" and "articles" about who is passing the information to them. Because everyone tends to put everyone in the "SCIENTISTS" drawer, while "UFO RESEARCHER", or "BOOK AUTHOR" may be as credible as a janitor.

I have yet to see some names I could find as reliable source in any of those stories. At least a real scientist, I'm not even asking for a good one.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Spinning off the top of my head here....but....
How about those giant UFOs that shine lights down on the ground as they cruise silently, slowly, over the land....?
Perhaps we are looking at some kind of technology which evaporates the dirt portion of the "Bore holes"
Maybe the BBDs (big black deltas)found what they have been searching for in the Taiga?
As for the holes coming to an abrupt end....I have seen pistures of UFOs shining light down and the light beams seem to come to an abrupt stop in the air.....not like normal lights at all......
I could go with the alien mining or recovery scenario.....wonder if it will continue to happen....that will tell the tale....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xmaddness

First off, good post and ideas. I dont think they are earth's defense weapons being dug up and taken away. Our defense system isnt on this planet but all around it in space. No earth killer asteroids are ever gonna hit our planet. Think about it, all the earth killer asteroids hit when no humans were on this planet and there were only a few(the ice age and the dinosaur killer). The planet is going from 3rd density to 4th density, so the Guardians will protect our planet for eternity. They want to ensure that earth will house many 4th density beings in about 500-700 years when they start to reincarnate on this planet. The holes are still a mystery to me, it could be anything from just natural or paranormal things

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Earth is sick of us destroying her and throwing up

Scientists are saying it's global warming

Helicopter video footage of the first hole shows it is surrounded by a mound of loose dirt that appears to have been thrown out of the hole. "My personal opinion is it's some type of sinkhole," said Vladimir Romanovsky, a geophysicist who studies permafrost at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Sinkholes are pits in the ground formed when water fails to drain away.
Scientific American

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou
Agreed.

These mystery shows dramatize everything to draw in viewers, boost ratings.
You're not seeing what's been left on the cutting room floor.

I wish people would stop pinning their hopes on salvation by aliens. We aren't in a Star Trek movie.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: iknowyou
Agreed.

These mystery shows dramatize everything to draw in viewers, boost ratings.
You're not seeing what's been left on the cutting room floor.

I wish people would stop pinning their hopes on salvation by aliens. We aren't in a Star Trek movie.

The mystery shows do without doubt dramatize, but that doesn't mean the mysteries are fake or any less relevant. Creating a crazy unbelievable docu about something is a well known tactic used to blur the facts.

Very few people pin their hopes on "salvation by aliens", most people are more interested in knowing whether aliens have visited the earth in the past.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join