It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bombs UN school and civilian shelter, kills 15 and injures 200

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slowjoe
I got a solution as natanyahohoho the rectum ruler is so deep in mr o's poop shoot that when he brush teeth natanjahohoho get his hair combed why do the world not RELOCATE israel to say agg duno new mexico or one of those other border spots with Mexico. Think of it then ob can let all the south americans in and those useless murdering motherf jew scum can target practice on them. Then both those 2 sic murdering sobs can have an orgy.

???? Can you re-type that in English?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: Vasa Croe

So you think the UN didn't actually know there were 20 rockets being housed at this school or that a second school had rockets as well? Kinda hard to overlook something like that I would think.

Did you overlook where your link says it handed over the missiles to local authorities? When means the rockets were no longer there so Israel had no reason to attack them. Like usual Israel had concentration of civilians they could kill and they went for it like they have done many times in the past.

No I didn't overlook it. My links go on to say that the local authorities are Hamas controlled. The UN should have had a bomb disposal team come out to dismantle and destroy, unless the local police are in the habit of keeping missiles for personal protection I guess......

Let me explain this in a way that you can understand it. When they say they handed over the rockets that means the rockets were removed from that area and moved to another area. Israel had no excuse to attack that area anymore because the rockets were no longer there. Understand now?

Let me explain in a way YOU can understand. They handed them over to HAMAS CONTROLLED LOCAL AUTHORITIES. Nobody said they were removed or even moved at all, and if they were then it is likely they were moved to another school close by as the reports say many of these schools are in very close proximity of each other. Understand now?

No. You make no sense at all.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: DarknStormy

That would probably kick off ww3.

Yeah, I bet you can't wait.

soulwaxer

Good one.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So you think the UN didn't actually know there were 20 rockets being housed at this school or that a second school had rockets as well? Kinda hard to overlook something like that I would think.

Did you overlook where your link says it handed over the missiles to local authorities? When means the rockets were no longer there so Israel had no reason to attack them. Like usual Israel had concentration of civilians they could kill and they went for it like they have done many times in the past.

No I didn't overlook it. My links go on to say that the local authorities are Hamas controlled. The UN should have had a bomb disposal team come out to dismantle and destroy, unless the local police are in the habit of keeping missiles for personal protection I guess......

Let me explain this in a way that you can understand it. When they say they handed over the rockets that means the rockets were removed from that area and moved to another area. Israel had no excuse to attack that area anymore because the rockets were no longer there. Understand now?

Let me explain in a way YOU can understand. They handed them over to HAMAS CONTROLLED LOCAL AUTHORITIES. Nobody said they were removed or even moved at all, and if they were then it is likely they were moved to another school close by as the reports say many of these schools are in very close proximity of each other. Understand now?

soulwaxer

Really? How so? Please explain as all you seem to be giving here are one liners with no content.

I have given plenty of evidence to the point I am making.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm sure he understands it crystal clear. The only problem is there is no conscience in the way to make it stick.

soulwaxer

Plenty of conscience here....just happen to have logic as well....something which seems to be lacking in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is already been proven Hamas stores rockets in schools.
Blame Hamas.
This is Hamas' premeditated strategic genocide of their own people.

When a woman is raped and murdered, is that premeditated strategic suicide?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: daaskapital

What's worse?

Storing missiles in hospitals/mosques, schools?

Or

Bombing mosques, schools, hospitals because there are missiles stored there?

Obviously the 2nd is worse. Why? Because people die!

Storing missiles -wherever- does not kill anyone.

You need to brush up on your moral skills.

soulwaxer

Using children as a shield in war is morally repugnant.

Unless you're rooting for them, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

What you seem to be suggesting is that when the civilians in Israel have rockets and missiles fired at them by the hundreds, then thousands? It's whining and baby like to say anything much less offer a defense to it all.

When Palestinians are being bombarded, it's not whining but a matter of critical importance for the world to stop and take notice of. Does that cover it?

Aside from the fact Israel has defensive options which make most of the attacks worthless to attempt, how do the rockets and missiles not count? Are they Public Relation shots which won't really kill Israelis if they aren't intercepted or is it just that they are Israeli civilians rather than Palestinian civilians to make the difference in caring or not caring? The fact they are ineffective as a fighting force shouldn't make any forgiveness for Hamas. The thought sure counts and their thoughts are openly homicidal.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Agreed.
So let's orient ourselves in that direction, and forget about murdered children.
/sarc

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hamas knows that Israel will be condemned for targeting a hospital, school, or mosque, and they use it to their advantage.

Missiles are stored in these facilities, and then the IDF is faced with the decision as to whether to target these areas, or leave the terrorist arsenal intact to avoid Palestinian casualties (intended by Hamas) and risk the lives of their own civilians.

It's a double edged sword. Nonetheless, a country defending itself from incessant terrorist attacks must act in the best interest of their own civilians first and foremost, and try to limit the civilian casualties on the other side. Under the circumstances, that is an extremely difficult task.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am really sick of hearing about schools hospitals ect getting destroyed because they say they are hiding weapons there..Was any proof given to support their claims i did not read all 7 pages. Again i ask if the Israel military is so great why not send in teams ie seal like to deal with the real rebels. it is like sending a warship to take out a pontoon boat.talk about overkill and dont they get it they are just creating more hate against them with every woman and child slaughtered..but all governments need to bogymen/terrorists to justify the wars and keep that foreign aid a rolling in sick and disgusted. For the record i do not support hamas either. Is hamas cilivans or do they have a military also?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

soulwaxer

Really? How so? Please explain as all you seem to be giving here are one liners with no content.

It only takes one line to out your kind. No need to waste my time.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

We are neutral observers, so it's natural to react with anger at the images of dead civilians.

Let me ask you an honest question though. If there was a terrorist regime elected by the people living in a region along your country's border, and that terrorist regime was firing thousands of missiles at your city, would you be more concerned about the safety of the civilians living in that region that were deliberately being used as pawns, or would you want your government to take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of your family and your fellow citizens?

It's not Israel's fault that Hamas doesn't value the lives of Palestinians.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What's worse?

Or

soulwaxer

You are missing something. Wherever Israel bombs, that's where the shield is.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
I am really sick of hearing about schools hospitals ect getting destroyed because they say they are hiding weapons there..Was any proof given to support their claims i did not read all 7 pages. Again i ask if the Israel military is so great why not send in teams ie seal like to deal with the real rebels. it is like sending a warship to take out a pontoon boat.talk about overkill and dont they get it they are just creating more hate against them with every woman and child slaughtered..but all governments need to bogymen/terrorists to justify the wars and keep that foreign aid a rolling in sick and disgusted. For the record i do not support hamas either. Is hamas cilivans or do they have a military also?

Nobody can directly link the school from the reports because the name of the school is not in any of them. If can be heavily inferred that it was the correct school as it was a UN school in the town and the UN directly addressed reports of missiles being found in a UN school in the town. Not sure how many UN schools this town has but it is not a large town so could not be many. Town is named Beit Hanun.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

soulwaxer

It only takes one line to out your kind. No need to waste my time.

soulwaxer

Ha....my kind huh? What kind is that exactly? One who actually reads and makes logical conclusions based on the facts?

Seems like you came to this thread a day late and a dollar short to be making single line statements like that....

Intelligence is a rare commodity.....you should quit selling yours to others.

link   

What's worse?

Or

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

Apparently, where ever children are, behind them you'll find Hamas.

But cheer for them.

*rah*

War is a pathetic exercise. Period.

link   

a reply to: buster2010

But Hamas is forcing Israel's hand, keep kicking an animal eventually you are going to be attacked.

Who's getting kicked?

The Palestinians are in an open air prison, with limited access to resources, and once every few years their homes are bulldozed or blown to pieces. Meanwhile, the Israelis cry like babies because once in a while they get some scratches on their pavement.

soulwaxer

The reason that the Palestinians have limited resources is because Hamas.

Once again you are wrong. Israel's blockade of Gaza stops fishermen from going out to where the fish really are and Israel stops and withholds or delays shipments of goods going into Gaza. Israel also committed an act of piracy when they boarded supply ships on international waters to stop them from going to Gaza. Also now that Israel has one of their boys in charge of Egypt the blockade from that nation has gotten worse.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What's worse?

Or

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

Maybe you should read some of the articles linked in this thread as it appears you have not. The UN clearly states in numerous articles that missiles are being stored in multiple schools in the area. They even found some, turned them back over to the Hamas, only to have them disappear again.....shocking......
edit on 7/24/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I wonder if the casualties were caused by the Israelis ... or secondary explosions of Hamas' rockets.

Nice to see an unemotional response for a change, not you, (almost blew that) but in a thread. The UN finds rockets in schools and turns them over to police. Who is the police but Hamas. Then calls Israel with gps coordinates, I ask myself are they helping Hamas kill innocent people for additional bad press? I think secondary explosions is a safe bet. Dont forget as well they have US technology and we have equipment that calculates rocket/mortar/artillery origination once fired and we fire right back at that location getting the ones and their equipment who shot it.

Either way once the spin meisters on both sides are done no one really knows what happen unless you're there on the ground in a very dangerous situation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join