It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bombs UN school and civilian shelter, kills 15 and injures 200

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Flatcoat
So using the logic displayed here, I can go into your house, murder you and your entire family, because I think your uncle may have hidden a gun somewhere in the house that he might use on me one day. And I'd be perfectly justified according to some of the posters here.

And using your logic I should just sit here day after day letting you (Hamas) toss rockets on my house and do nothing about it?

Yeah, I think you may be just a little confused. In my "story" the uncle is Hamas, but hey, feel free to write your own version if you're up to it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
UN brings another resolution against Israel. Israel bombs UN designated school. Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just when you think that Israel couldn't act anymore like demons from hell. This is a war crime and the UN, along with many other countries need to step in and take control of Israel and their weapons and arrest the Zionist government and put them in a cage until their trial. Israels reason for bombing? Oh, "Hamas" is there and storing "weapons" there using people as "human shields"....YEAH YEAH YEAH!! BS BS BS!!

Time for the UN to get buses, boats and planes ready and send them all back to wherever they came from in 1948. An indefinite ban on flying into Israel also needs to be made by the FAA. I'm sure a lot of Ney Yorkers will be mad but they'll get over it. Next, here in America, we need to immediately force all dual citizens to choose and not allow anyone holding a dual citizenship to be in the US government. After that, completely dissolve the Federal Reserve and create a group of financial investigators to monitor Wall Street. That will be a start to ending Zionism.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
I guess you guys are not alone in wanting Israel destroyed.

Iran just said that the only solution is for Israel to be destroyed.

dailycaller.com...

Maybe Hamas should not be hiding missiles in those places.

Where should they hide the "missiles" (let's just call them rockets)?

They are not allowed to build bunkers or any storage places for weapons. In fact, placing them in the UN locations should be the surest way of avoiding a bombing. Israel has just shown us that they don't even care about UN staff, let alone women and children who are only looking for shelter after their house was blown to bits. Not that we will see much response from the UN though. So tell me again, where should they hide the rockets?

Oh, and I don't want Israel destroyed. I would, however, appreciate it if the zionist regime was put into Guantanamo so that the Israeli and Palestinian people at least have a chance of living in peace, instead of being brainwashed into hatred.

Peace.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Source

Nuff said? Case closed.

CE ... love ya like a brother. Truth is ... Hamas is guilty. Jury's out on the UN schools.

Thank you for the link, I was unaware of that particular incident.

In today's incident - if there were in fact missiles being stored in that UN school then the IDF, the brave war criminals that they are, should have gone in and diffused the situation by taking the missiles (if they were in fact there). It's not like the children, teachers and the rest of the refugees were going to ambush them. I thought the whole point of this ground offensive was to "Disable Hamas" not kill innocents.

Judging from what I have seen so far killing innocents is a small price to pay in order to achieve their goal of defeating a potential Hamas threat that cannot be proven.

They should have gone into the school and taken the missiles.
(If there were in fact missiles)

That is the problem. They have found them before, told the UN about it and the UN handed them back to Hamas. Why would Israel trust the UN anymore?

Hamas is the legitimate government in Gaza. That is the group that the UN has to deal with. Also Israel is always crying that the UN is antisemitic so why would the UN trust Israel? Not to mention Israel's rack record when it comes to war crimes and crimes against humanity shows they are not to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We have a word for this type of thing. It's called 'genocide'
Bosnia didn't get away with it during their little skirmish, So why should Israel?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nice of the apologists and supporters of murder to check in here.
Regardless of what he said she said or who was hiding what where, non combatants were murdered.
This is not the first time, nor second nor third, this is a deliberate pattern.
This is also a war crime among many others.
This is the inconvenient truth that cannot be hidden.
Sure hamas is not the poster child of innocence and should be held accountable, but so should the israeli terrorists.
Their should be judgment on both sides, israel for murder and hamas for attempted murder.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
Israel knew this was a UN refugee point, they were given the GPS coordinates and were in communications with the UN workers on the day and bombed it anyway

Yes, it's that simple, and that disgusting.

Something else to think about: If Israel's worry is about the rockets, and they are so sure of where they are, why don't they just go in and get them? It's not like they don't have tanks and other armoured vehicles to protect them. And if their aim is only to kill the Hamas "terrorists", do they just think "OK, there are rockets in this or that building. Let's bomb the crap out of it just in case the Hamas "terrorists" are stupid enough to hang around where these rockets are hidden. Never mind the fact that we know there are also refugees and UN staff inside."

I would like to know how the IDF knows where all these rockets are stored... That would require people on the ground, and if that were the case they could just take care of the rockets as they find them. Why are they letting the stockpiles just stack up and then bomb the place every couple of years?

Hmmmmmm.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
UN brings another resolution against Israel. Israel bombs UN designated school. Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Yeah, It's almost like Israel is saying to the U.N. "You just keep your mouth shut!"

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Is it a war crime to hide/shelter missiles in schools, hospitals, mosques?

It depends.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I fear for the World.... The double standards
that are blatantly used by the American government strikes me speachless.

Have a think about the numerous Interventions the US has made around the world!
Have a think about why they Intervene!

Then look at this disgrace and ask why aren't the Americans shouting down the Israeli's

WHY

because of the stupid conservatives in the US that think the Jews are the chosen people and that if they don't support them they will be damned.

That and the fact that America allows Dual Nationality into the various governing institutions.

It's nothing short of a massive RED FACE..... fuming angry at the moment.

I will never support America again in anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: daaskapital

What's worse?

Storing missiles in hospitals/mosques, schools?

Or

Bombing mosques, schools, hospitals because there are missiles stored there?

Obviously the 2nd is worse. Why? Because people die!

Storing missiles -wherever- does not kill anyone.

You need to brush up on your moral skills.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Hamas is the one killing more people by hiding their arms among the civilians.
Wipe out Hamas is the only solution.

Bravo!..

You might just get a Noble Peace Prize for that. Obama got one.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And what did the UN do?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

But Hamas is forcing Israel's hand, keep kicking an animal eventually you are going to be attacked.

Who's getting kicked?

The Palestinians are in an open air prison, with limited access to resources, and once every few years their homes are bulldozed or blown to pieces. Meanwhile, the Israelis cry like babies because once in a while they get some scratches on their pavement.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So you think the UN didn't actually know there were 20 rockets being housed at this school or that a second school had rockets as well? Kinda hard to overlook something like that I would think.

Did you overlook where your link says it handed over the missiles to local authorities? When means the rockets were no longer there so Israel had no reason to attack them. Like usual Israel had concentration of civilians they could kill and they went for it like they have done many times in the past.

No I didn't overlook it. My links go on to say that the local authorities are Hamas controlled. The UN should have had a bomb disposal team come out to dismantle and destroy, unless the local police are in the habit of keeping missiles for personal protection I guess......

Let me explain this in a way that you can understand it. When they say they handed over the rockets that means the rockets were removed from that area and moved to another area. Israel had no excuse to attack that area anymore because the rockets were no longer there. Understand now?

I'm sure he understands it crystal clear. The only problem is there is no conscience in the way to make it stick.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Is there places where civllians can sign up to defend Palestine? You know other than Hamas and other radical parties. Cause then the 2 terrorist organisations leading this massacre will send you to Guantanamo and call YOU the terrorist. Go figure. You know there must be a place for a non Palitinian, non Arab, white male from non middle east that feel he can give support or security.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

But Hamas is forcing Israel's hand, keep kicking an animal eventually you are going to be attacked.

Who's getting kicked?

The Palestinians are in an open air prison, with limited access to resources, and once every few years their homes are bulldozed or blown to pieces. Meanwhile, the Israelis cry like babies because once in a while they get some scratches on their pavement.

soulwaxer

The reason that the Palestinians have limited resources is because Hamas.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

That would probably kick off ww3.

Yeah, I bet you can't wait.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I got a solution as natanyahohoho the rectum ruler is so deep in mr o's poop shoot that when he brush teeth natanjahohoho get his hair combed why do the world not RELOCATE israel to say agg duno new mexico or one of those other border spots with Mexico. Think of it then ob can let all the south americans in and those useless murdering motherf jew scum can target practice on them. Then both those 2 sic murdering sobs can have an orgy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join