It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
More evidence that the pro Russians are hiding and tampering with the crime scene.

www.bbc.com...

What are they trying to hide?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

Who needs satellites these days? everyone has a camera phone...

Here you go
www.youtube.com...
ukraineinvestigation.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
More evidence that the pro Russians are hiding and tampering with the crime scene.

www.bbc.com...

As I said. It's a war zone. Maybe if the Ukrainian government had stopped dropping bombs and mortars for a few days they would have felt more "sensitive" to everyones needs. Not like they are getting shot at still. Why should they care about the investigation?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

Here you go
www.youtube.com...

So more youtube videos and social media as evidence. Comedy. How many fake youtube videos are there?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

I won't even waste any time rebutting any of your above statements.

Yah...those annoyingly "objective" facts, evidence, audio, and imagery don't warrant a response? Not to mention the effen rebel leaders bragging about shooting down the plane on social networks and then desperately deleting posts when they realized they shot down a civilian airliner.

edit on 22-7-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Tell me that:

You provide essentialy just a video of a transported AA system.

How do you know where it is filmed?

Why the uploader is extremely pro-ukrainian judging by other videos?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Good question, I don't know.

Maybe they were actually securing evidence to be used in their defense later on.

Or they are guilty and trying to hide something.

We need more info on these claims.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Here you go
www.youtube.com...

Quick question,what is the image in your second link supposed to prove? It's just a photo of an AA vehicle.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I won't even waste any time rebutting any of your above statements.

Yah...those annoyingly "objective" facts, evidence, audio, and imagery don't warrant a response? Not to mention the effen rebel leaders bragging about shooting down the plane on social networks and then desperately deleting posts when they realized they shot down a civilian airliner.

How do you even know who made those posts? Do people's twitter accounts never get hacked? What evidence? No one can even tell me where that BUK launcher they claim the rebels have was parked. Russia can tell me where 9 of Ukraines were. And one of their aircraft. You are giving me 5 second youtube clips of a random BUK launcher riding in a random city, a spliced together youtube video of people talking about a crash, and some random tweets from people as your evidence. Your ENTIRE theory is based off of social media. Not a single government is giving you any hard evidence besides russia. This is hilarious. How are people fooled so easily?
edit on 22-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Here you go
www.youtube.com...

To bad they didnt film the actuall missile being fired at Mh17.

Having a BUK in Snezhne does not prove the US evidence. Even i could Draw curved lines on a Satellite image.

Would you have believed my evidence if i drew a SU 25 shooting air to air missile towards Mh17 on a satellite image?

You would probably want to see the actuall missile not som painted in coloured lines.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It all doesn't matter now, guys.

The UK will have the black boxes. The people who opened the UN emergency meeting with pointing the fingers with no proof just like the US.

I just don't want to wake up, knowing that I have to go to war.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999

The UK will have the black boxes. The people who opened the UN emergency meeting with pointing the fingers with no proof just like the US.

Exactly. Its the common man that suffers the most as a result of things like this.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999

That is the second mistake the pro-russians have done. WHat ever comes out of that black Box is usless. Because the Uk are not neutral in this war, they side With the US and the Ukraine.

The crash site is tampoered With, and thats going to be used for what ever it is Worth, So that there can be a push to make People have doubst about the russian eveidence.

Man the US just got back in the ball game. What is going to be the NeXT false flag?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

As I said. It's a war zone. Maybe if the Ukrainian government had stopped dropping bombs and mortars for a few days they would have felt more "sensitive" to everyones needs. Not like they are getting shot at still. Why should they care about the investigation?

That's what some of them said, why are nearly 300 passengers on a plane's lives more important than the 500 or 1000 dead in eastern ukraine? They do have a valid point. Why is one life (or death) valued more than others.

Children died in bombing in Eastern Ukraine by the Ukranian Army, nobody shed a tear, suddenly children die on a plane, and the world goes into shock.

Are Dutch/Malasian/British et al's lives (or deaths) more important than Ukranian/Russian lives/deaths?

edit on 22-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Cablespider

I had actually considered that angle as well. I'm not sure just how much control one can gain remotely. Definitely worth looking into.

I just imagine a scenario where the battery is purposely left behind. The rebels celebrating around the war trophy. Then, bam, the thing goes off. WTF?!

Yes, I do have an active imagination.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I doubt the crash site is so tampered with they can't figure out what happened. I'm also pretty sure that the rebels didnt just happen to have a computer whiz on hand with all the things to reprogram the black boxes and return them. They preserved the crime scene whether anyone chooses to admit it or not. They rounded up passports for identification purposes, gathered the bodies, and turned the black boxes over to malaysia. I don't see any reports of them hauling away any wreckage. I sincerely doubt that moving luggage around changes anything with the investigation. They are going to be examing the damage to the aircraft, not the personal belongings everyone is in such an uproar about. It's pretty obvious how everyone died. The bodies being moved didn't matter either.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I predict this:

They will find evidence of tampering with the black boxes.

That is why:

The Ukraine officials, when the rebels were readying to give away the black boxes to Malayisa, said that anything can be written there now, implying that rebels distorted the recordings.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cablespider

Yeah when I first found out they had one I was thinking about the possibility it got hacked or something. It's totally possible. Not sure how likely though. I would wager they can be hacked, the question would be do they have to be turned on or can they be turned on remotely as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Securing crime scene 101

www.forensicmag.com...

Rebels purposely tampered with the evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Securing crime scene 101

www.forensicmag.com...

Rebels purposely tampered with the evidence.

Does your "online magazine" also have 101's for forensics during a conflict in a war zone?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join