It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
a reply to: spy66

I doubt the crash site is so tampered with they can't figure out what happened. I'm also pretty sure that the rebels didnt just happen to have a computer whiz on hand with all the things to reprogram the black boxes and return them. They preserved the crime scene whether anyone chooses to admit it or not. They rounded up passports for identification purposes, gathered the bodies, and turned the black boxes over to malaysia. I don't see any reports of them hauling away any wreckage. I sincerely doubt that moving luggage around changes anything with the investigation. They are going to be examing the damage to the aircraft, not the personal belongings everyone is in such an uproar about. It's pretty obvious how everyone died. The bodies being moved didn't matter either.

Yeah the only chance now is that they can make something out of the crash site. If not the US is going to invite it self into the conflic With military forces. Becasue that is what is hidden in the Cards here. The US are looking for a way in.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

a reply to: spy66

I doubt the crash site is so tampered with they can't figure out what happened. I'm also pretty sure that the rebels didnt just happen to have a computer whiz on hand with all the things to reprogram the black boxes and return them. They preserved the crime scene whether anyone chooses to admit it or not. They rounded up passports for identification purposes, gathered the bodies, and turned the black boxes over to malaysia. I don't see any reports of them hauling away any wreckage. I sincerely doubt that moving luggage around changes anything with the investigation. They are going to be examing the damage to the aircraft, not the personal belongings everyone is in such an uproar about. It's pretty obvious how everyone died. The bodies being moved didn't matter either.

Yeah the only chance now is that they can make something out of the crash site. If not the US is going to invite it self into the conflic With military forces. Becasue that is what is hidden in the Cards here. The US are looking for a way in.

Let em go in, they will come out much worse than the bodies in the refrigerated railroad cars.

Prepare to pay more taxes to cover the NATO hardware losses (they won't give a rats about human costs).

edit on 22-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Securing crime scene 101

www.forensicmag.com...

Rebels purposely tampered with the evidence.

"I'm not convinced [the contamination of the crash site] is quite as bad as people say. If it's a missile, then all the conventional stuff we need for data-gathering goes out of the window. A black box isn't going to tell you it was a missile," he said.

The cleanup operation, which has been roundly criticised by the international community who fear pro-Russia rebels are contaminating the site to cover up signs of their involvement, was cautiously praised by Van Vliet, at least when it came to the collection of the bodies.

Given the hot weather, the size of the crash site and the military operations going on in the vicinity, the operation was "very difficult" and he was impressed with the efforts of local emergency workers and volunteers, who have spent three days sifting corpses and body parts from the crash site. He added though, that the area needed a "full, forensic sweep" by proper experts.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Securing crime scene 101

www.forensicmag.com...

Rebels purposely tampered with the evidence.

That article means what to who? What part of a war zone don't you get? Do you think that no one in Donetsk knows how to carry out an investigation? Oh that's right...you are assuming they are mass murdering terrorists, so there is no way any of them could have a background in law enforcement or military prior to Kiev bombing their city. Keep posting links. I could use more laughs.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Al Jazeera Reporting that the Whitehouse is to release
evidence later today implicating the Rebels in the shooting down
of Flight MH17.

This will be Interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
of Flight MH17.

They're probably double checking the meta-data to ensure no whoopsies. That's why it's taking extra long.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

It seems that people don't get that the rebels are not a bunch of mercenaries fighting at random, they have cities with working infrastructures under control. With all kinds of professionals, who are quite fine with being independent from nazi-supporting Ukrainian government.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Now i get what the US was waiting for, for so long...

To have the black boxes under their wings. They couldnt release their 'evidence' with having something that can incriminate it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

of Flight MH17.

They're probably double checking the meta-data to ensure no whoopsies. That's why it's taking extra long.

Yeah it better be something a lot more realistic than the painted satellite image they displaied.

It probably take a long time to Crop in a BUK missile from start to impact.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

of Flight MH17.

This I can agree with. If they show me an artists recreation or computer simulation of what happened I might die of laughter though. They said they had satellite so that's what I'm hoping to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

of Flight MH17.

This I can agree with. If they show me an artists recreation or computer simulation of what happened I might die of laughter though. They said they had satellite so that's what I'm hoping to see.

They will show a blocky low resolution noisey cloudy image suposidly from an Windows Mobile phone camera in space.

With 1 pixel representing 10 Rebels and a Buk launcher (thus making Commodore 64 games look high definition).

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Yeah like that.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-7-2014 by whitepanther999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cablespider

The black Box will tell us why Mh17 was deverted 14km North and out of the flight coridoor.

Someone must have instructed the pilots to change cource North. And that is very interesting. Because if it is the Ukraine who ordered MH17 to change cource. They have a few questions to answer.

link   
a reply to: moobie

I'm willing to bet that if the evidence comes out against your comrades you are still going to say its B.S.

Either way I can't wait for the facts to finally come out.

link   

The black Box will tell us why Mh17 was deverted 14km North and out of the flight coridoor.

Someone must have instructed the pilots to change cource North. And that is very interesting. Because if it is the Ukraine who ordered MH17 to change cource. They have a few questions to answer.

I would have thought / hoped that some HAM radio operator and Plane hobbyest would have recorded some ATC's in the area of Ukraine. Being a hot spot for ambulance chaser hobbysts.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet that if the evidence comes out against your comrades you are still going to say its B.S.

I can't wait for the facts to finally come out either, however, I think we all know, we have to conclude our own facts from what is presented from all sides. Facts just simply dont appear under a flashing bannar "Facts" (well, they do, from the West just like Hollywood
).

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Unfortunately, an impartial investigation may be impossible now that Malaysia has agreed to hand the boxes over to the UK.

Are the boxes sealed? Can data be retrieved more than once? Time for some research.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Cablespider because: Expanded question

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I would have thought / hoped that some HAM radio operator and Plane hobbyest would have recorded some ATC's in the area of Ukraine. Being a hot spot for ambulance chaser hobbysts.

That would be difficult because there where 9 BUK systems With active radars. It is not easy to pick up much if these Things are active.

link   

Isn't that what you've been doing this whole thread?

link   

I can't wait for the facts to finally come out either, however, I think we all know, we have to conclude our own facts from what is presented from all sides. Facts just simply dont appear under a flashing bannar "Facts" (well, they do, from the West just like Hollywood
).

What's funny is that the Ukraine...the people whose country it happened in aren't producing any facts. They DO have modern technology there....lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join