It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
a reply to: spy66

Hehe I thought our satellites could read license plates. Listen to how the white house tip toes around these questions....lol

I have seen it. The US are now basing their evidence on social media and the poorly handled crash site.

She had not even seen the debrief Russia presented yesterday, It was like she didnt even care about it. Its like she didnt know a damn thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: rustyclutch

I don't see any tip toeing. Just more spin from RT. That reporter was just doing his job and questioning everything currently being put out. And I'm not a big fan of the current US administration. Personally, I think she absolutely owned that poor excuse for a reporter.

Nothing more than two sides of the same coin arguing with each other.

But I must ask...will you EVER believe that the guys you back have possibly murdered innocent people. Or will it always be a conspiracy to you, and not just a case of some trigger happy idiot on the separatists side?

When you can't provide any evidence that's tiptoeing. Since when has random twitter posts and youtube videos become proof of mass murder? They don't have any evidence. Zip Zilch. They should be able to show you a satellite image of where the rebels had the buk missiles AND that it was operational. Russia has proven the Ukrainians had 9 BUK systems operational that day. The Unites States is hiding behind a bunch of top secret B.S. that they aren't willing to share with anyone. Probably because it wont stand up to scrutiny. LOL. They fooled you. It's so funny. You can't bring yourself to admit it. That's what makes it so funny to me. Almost everyone sees it but you. That's what bias does. It blinds people to the truth. In the absence of evidence to prove your point, with all evidence pointing to the contrary, you continue to pretend you have a leg to stand on. Like I said yesterday. Post your facts or quit promoting lies and disinformation.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You still did not answer his question instead you called him a liar and disinfo agent.

Typical Russian reply.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Reading some of his other posts in other threads he seems to want Russia to strike Ukraine just to force the U.N and the USA hand.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You still did not answer his question instead you called him a liar and disinfo agent.

Typical Russian reply.

If he's not promoting the truth, which is that the U.S. has zero facts, he's promoting lies and disinformation. Funny how both of you reappear in the conversation at the same time. I ask you for facts, you provide none. Same conversation as yesterday. A whole lot of typing on your end, none of it leading to any evidence from the Americans or Ukrainians for me to look at. Just a lot of baseless accusations. So yes, lies and disinfo. I call it like I see it. You don't like it find a new conversation or find some facts. You bring me some real evidence that proves the Russians did it I'll stroke your ego and say you were right. Until then....all I see is you trying to discredit something with no facts of your own.

oh yeah i forgot
edit on 22-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You still didn't answer his question.
Says a lot about you.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Says a lot about you.

I'm not answering questions. I have asked for links to evidence for the past 19 pages and got NONE. So until I get some my response remains.....stop trying to feed me lies and disinfo. I'm not buying into any of it. Provide your evidence or let it be known you have none.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Here is the evidence the US are presenting. It is a image of the trajectory of a BUK missile bing fired from Snizhne.

How credible is this?

From what I have read a BUK system has a target acquisition of 40KM Janes.com so distance to plane at firing = ???

I think it might be tight !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Just ignore it. We all know it is not worthy of attention.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999
I am wondering about such speculative scenario:

If the US decides to abandon its support for Ukraine, and Ukrainian government is proven guilty, would Mr. Poroshenko be really safe? (not that i care about his safety after what i believe he has done)
Would not the US want to make him not speak about affiliation?

The US can't back out now.

The Ukraine would not dare risk losing American support by attempting something of this magnitude at their own volition.

I believe the US would resort to the ultimate solution before ever allowing their involvement to be known.

We better hope the mystery is NEVER solved.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

Here is the evidence the US are presenting. It is a image of the trajectory of a BUK missile bing fired from Snizhne.

How credible is this?

From what I have read a BUK system has a target acquisition of 40KM Janes.com so distance to plane at firing = ???

I think he really meant how credible is a computer model that a 5th grader could have made. Is that what passes for evidence these days? No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Says a lot about you.

I'm not answering questions.

I know, you are too busy spreading your own propaganda.
Why make a thread if your not going to answer questions?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I don't see any tip toeing. Just more spin from RT. That reporter was just doing his job and questioning everything currently being put out. And I'm not a big fan of the current US administration. Personally, I think she absolutely owned that poor excuse for a reporter.

Nothing more than two sides of the same coin arguing with each other.

But I must ask...will you EVER believe that the guys you back have possibly murdered innocent people. Or will it always be a conspiracy to you, and not just a case of some trigger happy idiot on the separatists side?

When you can't provide any evidence that's tiptoeing. Since when has random twitter posts and youtube videos become proof of mass murder? They don't have any evidence. Zip Zilch. They should be able to show you a satellite image of where the rebels had the buk missiles AND that it was operational. Russia has proven the Ukrainians had 9 BUK systems operational that day. The Unites States is hiding behind a bunch of top secret B.S. that they aren't willing to share with anyone. Probably because it wont stand up to scrutiny. LOL. They fooled you. It's so funny. You can't bring yourself to admit it. That's what makes it so funny to me. Almost everyone sees it but you. That's what bias does. It blinds people to the truth. In the absence of evidence to prove your point, with all evidence pointing to the contrary, you continue to pretend you have a leg to stand on. Like I said yesterday. Post your facts or quit promoting lies and disinformation.

I'm actually keeping a open mind about this affair and am not buying the spin from either side. With the exception of the first glance clause. What you first see, is usually closer to the truth.

Russia and their backed separatists are actively removing evidence. This has been caught on tape. What evidence am I ignoring?

Just because I don't toe the line like you have me do...doesn't mean I am wrong. But I have said repeatedly, I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

How credible is this?

I think he really meant how credible is a computer model that a 5th grader could have made. Is that what passes for evidence these days? No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

Oh, I see lol

My point still stands though, I think the range maybe outside that of the BUK systems capabilities for point of firing.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Says a lot about you.

I'm not answering questions.

I know, you are too busy spreading your own propaganda.
Why make a thread if your not going to answer questions?

Because apparently you know it all. I want the information that you use to make YOUR opinion. So that I may be better informed. Since apparently my information is no good. What are you still doing in the thread? You don't like my info, but don't want to give up any of yours? Instead you just cause a distraction with zero purpose. A person that really wanted to follow the thread would have to keep scrolling past all your nonsense comments that really don't have anything to do with the price of tea in china. So provide me some information. Or stop spreading lies and disinformation. Either one works for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Says a lot about you.

I'm not answering questions. I have asked for links to evidence for the past 19 pages and got NONE. So until I get some my response remains.....stop trying to feed me lies and disinfo. I'm not buying into any of it. Provide your evidence or let it be known you have none.

Why should we do your work for you especially when you won't believe it anyways. There are plenty of links out there. Hell, some even say that aliens did it and there are idiots out there that believe that very thing.

I only found some of your links credible, the rest I threw in the trashcan with other theories.

Are you so gullible that your hatred for the US and West is so strong that you wish a war?
edit on 22-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Your proof that they removed evidence? Pictures. Random reports? Are 280 bodies not loaded on a train? DId they not get the black boxes? Is the wreckage not still there? I think people are making a big fuss about the fact that it's a WARZONE. Just because the plane crashed hasn't stopped the war. In fact, the Ukrainian government was still attacking the rebels all weekend. So yeah, it probably did take a minute to let them in. More people dying in Ukraine than just the ones on that flight.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Did I ever claim to have evidence?
Please tell me what disinfo I'm spreading or what lies I'm telling, not sure why you need to attack posters who are asking questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did I ever claim to have evidence?
Please tell me what disinfo I'm spreading or what lies I'm telling, not sure why you need to attack posters who are asking questions.

Then what are you arguing about? Why haven't you moved on to another thread? You have no evidence and you don't believe mine. Do you have to post 50 times to point that out? LOL! Of course not....your agenda is to discredit this information. Which is why the same people keep reappearing in the thread spouting the same nonsense with no evidence to back it up. Stop promoting lies and disinformation.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Exactly! Random reports. This happened in a war zone, so a investigation will be conducted via electronic means in the beginning. Then when the wreckage is collected and assemble and the bodies autopsied, we might find out what really happened.

BTW, I don't buy that "Eye in the Sky" always watching over flippin' everything nonsense. The world is to big for that. But ELINT is another story.

and one other thing, the ones on that flight, did not have a dog in that fight on the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join