It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Flatcoat

Most definitely opened to all ideas but I have not seen a good one yet.

Like I said before I don't believe what this administration says and I sure in hell don't believe what the Russians say.

Ok i see. You sure as hell dont believe what Russia say. So you are just waiting for the truth form the US.... is that it?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Like I said before I don't believe what this administration says and I sure in hell don't believe what the Russians say.

Then you are not making this easy. You're either open minded or not. You've been asked a few times to list your questions, but have yet to do so. You claim to be attacked when asking questions. Ask away so that they may be addressed.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cablespider
Why are you guys so quick to reject any other info out there but take what the Russians say as absolute truth??

By you I mean everyone calling me a liar and disinfo agent for asking questions.
edit on 22-7-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Why are you guys so quick to reject any other info out there but take what the Russians say as absolute truth??

Good question. We are basing our opinions and whatnot on what we feel is pertinent information related to this case. I don't speak for anyone, but I feel no one is claiming absolute truth in the matter. We are simply entertaining ideas as they sprout forth. As of this point, it seems the Russians are producing well rounded information on the topic. I doubt most here would stick to that if were determined to be out and out lies. We would be forced to concede and move on.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

By you I mean everyone calling me a liar and disinfo agent for asking questions.

If there were other info out there you might have a point. There isn't is there? That IS what I have been asking you for all along. When your questions get answered, you don't like the answers. Maybe you should be asking those questions elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

25 pages of opinion...

Just because more than one person believes Putins lies...Doesn't make it so.

None of you were there. I don't think any of you were on the plane.

There has been no credible investigation.

Maybe if you repeat it for 25 more pages...Five of you might believe it.

I find you rude, stubborn and condescending to the member asking a question.
edit on 22-7-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Ok i see. You sure as hell dont believe what Russia say. So you are just waiting for the truth form the US.... is that it?

No I would prefer the truth from the whole international community but I suppose info from the U.S should come out so they can try to prove their accusations as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Nvm
edit on 22-7-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Whilst I wouldn't put it past the West for this to be a false flag, I am not convinced by this evidence from Russia.

Firstly why would Ukraine use a ground attack craft, that 'could' be armed with close quater A2A missiles when they have dedicated fighters for this task?

What is to say this was a Ukrainian aircraft at all? When Russia captured the Crimea, they captured several Ukrainian military bases, and equipment, including SU 25's....

I think we should all really stop the blame game, until we have a little more evidence to go on, such as the information from the black boxes.

As it stands, either side could of done it

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: rustyclutch
No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

Who needs satellites these days? everyone has a camera phone...

Here you go
www.youtube.com...
ukraineinvestigation.com...

To bad they didnt film the actuall missile being fired at Mh17.

Having a BUK in Snezhne does not prove the US evidence. Even i could Draw curved lines on a Satellite image.

Unfortunately the Rebels refused to allow any of the independent investigators into the nearby villages to talk with locals and interview them. Have any good answers for that?

I very much worry that local witnesses to the missile launches will be disappeared along with any potential videos.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

25 pages of opinion...

Just because more than one person believes Putins lies...Doesn't make it so.

None of you were there. I don't think any of you were on the plane.

There has been no credible investigation.

Maybe if you repeat it for 25 more pages...Five of you might believe it.

I find you rude, stubborn and condescending to the member asking a question.

You have an opinion to i see. You state that Putin is lying.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Maybe if the Ukrainian government had stopped dropping bombs and mortars for a few days they would have felt more "sensitive" to everyones needs.

And maybe if Russia never poked the hornets nest we wouldn't be where we are today.

And had the separatists not misidentified the plane and shot it down we wouldn't be where we are today, and that's just my opinion because facts don't do well around here lately.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

I won't even waste any time rebutting any of your above statements.

Yah...those annoyingly "objective" facts, evidence, audio, and imagery don't warrant a response? Not to mention the effen rebel leaders bragging about shooting down the plane on social networks and then desperately deleting posts when they realized they shot down a civilian airliner.

How do you even know who made those posts? Do people's twitter accounts never get hacked?

So those social media sites were hacked at the precise moment the plane was shot down? And then those same hackers immediately deleted the posts when it was discovered it was a passenger jet?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Maybe if the Ukrainian government had stopped dropping bombs and mortars for a few days they would have felt more "sensitive" to everyones needs.

And maybe if Russia never poked the hornets nest we wouldn't be where we are today.

And had the separatists not misidentified the plane and shot it down we wouldn't be where we are today, and that's just my opinion because facts don't do well around here lately.

And the US is not involved.... is that what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceDreamer
Whilst I wouldn't put it past the West for this to be a false flag, I am not convinced by this evidence from Russia.

Firstly why would Ukraine use a ground attack craft, that 'could' be armed with close quater A2A missiles when they have dedicated fighters for this task?

What is to say this was a Ukrainian aircraft at all? When Russia captured the Crimea, they captured several Ukrainian military bases, and equipment, including SU 25's....

I think we should all really stop the blame game, until we have a little more evidence to go on, such as the information from the black boxes.

As it stands, either side could of done it

They never said the plane shot it down. All the RUssians did was say where Ukraines military assets were and what they were doing around the time of the crash. That is all. The basic information one would expect ANY modern military to be able to provide (including the U.S.). Their information shows exactly where the Ukrainians had their BUKs parked, the days they moved them, and that they were operational when the plane flew through Ukraine. I'm no rocket scientist, but the separatists don't have any aircraft. Why would Kiev have BUK launchers set up and operational? Last time I checked they were the ones dropping bombs.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Any evidence to back that claim?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

I won't even waste any time rebutting any of your above statements.

Yah...those annoyingly "objective" facts, evidence, audio, and imagery don't warrant a response? Not to mention the effen rebel leaders bragging about shooting down the plane on social networks and then desperately deleting posts when they realized they shot down a civilian airliner.

How do you even know who made those posts? Do people's twitter accounts never get hacked?

So those social media sites were hacked at the precise moment the plane was shot down? And then those same hackers immediately deleted the posts when it was discovered it was a passenger jet?

Are you implying the C.I.A. isn't capable of hacking a random twitter feed?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: spy66

Any evidence to back that claim?

Are you being serious?

static2.businessinsider.com... emitic-neo-nazi.jpg
edit on 22-7-2014 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on 22-7-2014 by intrepid because: Changed mind. Might have to mod this thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The location of the BUKs are also one of the questions russia asked. Why would the Ukraine need 9 active BUKs in that location at that time.

And after the downed Mh17 only 2 or 3 BUKs were active. Why is that?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join