It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Why should we do your work for you especially when you won't believe it anyways. There are plenty of leaks out there. Hell, some even say that aliens did it and there are idiots out there that believe that very thing.

If you are talking about claims that you are making you should back them up with evidence.

As far as I can see Rusty created this thread and provided the evidence for his op, for all to discuss.

Why should he answer your off topic "what if" question?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

All I am doing is asking question and somehow you accuse me of promoting lies and disinformation.

If you want to play in a discussion forum learn how to deal with questions and stop acting like a two year old.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Exactly! Random reports. This happened in a war zone, so a investigation will be conducted via electronic means in the beginning. Then when the wreckage is collected and assemble and the bodies autopsied, we might find out what really happened.

BTW, I don't buy that "Eye in the Sky" always watching over flippin' everything nonsense. The world is to big for that. But ELINT is another story.

and one other thing, the ones on that flight, did not have a dog in that fight on the ground.

Doesn't matter if the ones on the flight had a dog in that fight. Kiev hasn't stopped shooting at the rebels. I would imagine their own lives are more important than the 280 dead bodies amidst the wreckage. Sounds harsh but that's reality. LIke i said.....I don't care what you buy....you have said 50 times you don't buy the evidence. What are you still here for? You won't get the last word if that's what you are hoping for. Provide some evidence and quit trying to debunk mine with your speculation. At least try to debunk it with someone elses supposed evidence. Otherwise my response will always be the same. Stop spreading lies and disinfo. All I see is you trying to cause confusion and muddy the waters.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I could ask you the same questions. This has been theorized to death with BOTH sides providing evidence as well.

But it seems to me that you are pushing a agenda, rather than looking for truthful answers. YOU are buying one side of the argument. And constantly selling it on this thread you posted.

If you have a problem with people disagreeing with you, grow some thicker skin.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I could ask you the same questions. This has been theorized to death with BOTH sides providing evidence as well.

But it seems to me that you are pushing a agenda, rather than looking for truthful answers. YOU are buying one side of the argument. And constantly selling it on this thread you posted.

I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. I have a problem with your only contribution to the thread being disagreeing with people. You have provided zero factual information to refute anything but you still feel the need to keep checking back in to attack peoples posts. Then you have the nerve to pretend to be impartial when your arguments have only ever favored one side. You are just trying to cause chaos and confusion in the thread so that people go elsewhere. If you really had anything of any worth to add to the discussion then you would provide me with the links to the evidence you believe is credible. Instead you just keep talking but not saying anything of any value.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. I have a problem with your only contribution to the thread being disagreeing with people. You have provided zero factual information to refute anything but you still feel the need to keep checking back in to attack peoples posts. Then you have the nerve to pretend to be impartial when your arguments have only ever favored one side. You are just trying to cause chaos and confusion in the thread so that people go elsewhere. If you really had anything of any worth to add to the discussion then you would provide me with the links to the evidence you believe is credible. Instead you just keep talking but not saying anything of any value.

Lol, pot meet kettle.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: rustyclutch

Lol, pot meet kettle.

My evidence is clearly outlined. Rosinitiate followed up with a video that went further indepth. It's all on the first page. I have no problem giving you my sources. You don't have any sources. If you did you would link them. Anyone who reads the thread is going to see me asking you and your buddy for sources 30+ times and recieving none. Your credibility is zero in this thread. So I'll let you and your pal keep patting each other on the back. For the people with eyes.....you have no evidence for them to see. Stop promoting lies and disinfo.

ETA i gotta be cool like you
edit on 22-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Maybe a mod can do something to get this thread back on topic?

It is clear that some posters only want to distract from it.

Anyone who reads the thread is going to see me asking you and your buddy for sources 30+ times and recieving none.

Maybe this should tell you something. Stop enabling them dude.
edit on 22-7-2014 by ScrutonEyez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I never claimed I had evidence all we are doing is asking questions but you do not want to answer any questions that have to do with going against your propaganda but that's cool bro, if you don't want your intellect challenged then fine enjoy your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ok let's get back on topic.

Fire away, ask your on topic questions that have not been answered.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrutonEyez
Maybe a mod can do something to get this thread back on topic?

It is clear that some posters only want to distract from it.

Anyone who reads the thread is going to see me asking you and your buddy for sources 30+ times and recieving none.

Maybe this should tell you something. Stop enabling them dude.

You have a point...at the same time...I like to point out every other post that they have no facts.....all they got is talking points. Hehe. I know it burns them up that they can't link anything. All they can do is keep making the same arguments. I would have to be getting paid to argue with someone all day when they have facts and I don't. That doesn't seem like a fun debate to be having at all. Nor a worthwhile one. for you contribution to the thread though. You see what's going on. Not like they address the article ever. NO one wants to address the plane that was nearby the 777 or disprove it. No one wants to disprove Ukraine had their BUK missiles operational. No one wants to disprove that the U.S. had satellites flying overhead.
edit on 22-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrutonEyez
Back on topic.

www.businessinsider.com...

Sounds like Russia has a wild imagination.

Basically, Russia is suggesting that a Ukrainian Su-25 fighter plane shot down MH17.

But, as The Interpreter notes, a Ukrainian Su-25 fighter jet with no ordinance can only fly as high as 23,000, while MH17 was cruising at about 33,000 feet.

"By this logic, even if the Su-25 was flying directly under MH17 it would be at least 3 kilometers way," The Interpreter notes. "How does that fit with the claims that the Russian government is making?"

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 22-7-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: ScrutonEyez
Back on topic.

www.businessinsider.com...

Sounds like Russia has a wild imagination.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The second paragraph of the article says it all

Ukraine and the West have presented a mountain of evidence indicating that pro-Russian separatists shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 with a Russian-supplied Buk missile system.

Mountain of evidence? IS that so. I missed a whole Mountain? Can someone give me the coordinates of this mountain of evidence? I stopped reading as soon as i hit that line.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Basically, Russia is suggesting that a Ukrainian Su-25 fighter plane shot down MH17.

Russia is saying the fighter came within 3-5km of MH17. That's the only thing they claimed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova
Ukraine has converted its SU-25 fleet to SU-25 M1 with major upgrades related to reinforcement of structural components, the installment of advanced electronic navigational equipment, a new cockpit with multiple function monitors and increased service ceiling up to 10,000m.

www.redstar.gr...

this is SU-25 M1

Might wanna check out this post and article about the jet's capabilities.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think this video hasn't been posted here yet. Russian Radar Analysis of the Incident with translation to English.

Good stuff here to analyze, but one thing is clear. Proofs presented here like no other country has been doing it, specially Ukraine and US by that matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"By this logic, even if the Su-25 was flying directly under MH17 it would be at least 3 kilometers way," The Interpreter notes. "How does that fit with the claims that the Russian government is making?"

Ehm, how it fits?

Perfectly?

Edit, I probably misinterpreted this post, it wasn't flying directly below MH17 so I get their point, from their (false) point of view that it can't reach 10 km. altitude.

So nm.
edit on 22-7-2014 by ScrutonEyez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

It's been posted. I'm not sure people watched all of it or they wouldn't be arguing about how high a su-25 can fly. Never says the plane shot the 777 down. And yes it's much better than anything anyone else has provided. they also address the issue of the video claiming to be of the rebels talking about shooting the plane down. One of their experts proves its made of a bunch of unrelated recordings. That's the most damning piece of evidence to me. If that video was made the day before the plane crash it smashes any argument. That video is the best evidence the Russians and the Separatists didn't do it IMO. I woulda added it to the original post but didn't wanna steal the thunder from the person who brought it to my attention.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
More evidence that the pro Russian rebels shot down the plane.
www.cnn.com...

But on June 29, rebels raided the Ukrainian army's A-1402 missile facility near Donetsk. Photographs show them examining what they found.
The Russian website Vosti ran an article the same day titled "Skies of Donetsk will be defended by surface-to-air missile system Buk."

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So much for the truth. Malaysia pressured?

MH-17 Black Boxes Will Be Analyzed In The UK Whose Prime Minister Compares "Russian Aggression" To Nazi Germany

www.zerohedge.com...

this development will not end well - the UK investgators went into the Guardian Newspaper and destroyed the Snowden data on hard drives because the truth was dangerous - Omen IV

edit on 22-7-2014 by Cablespider because: added comments quote

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join