It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

That has been shown to be a fake and RT was the first to say this, as they proudly presented.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Today a lot of things changed. Slavyansk has been taken back by the Ukrainian troops. This was the reaction of the people, who dared to come out of their houses after the fightings:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

You are the definition of a troll. For news on East Ukraine, I follow sources from inside East Ukraine. Not the Russian media. If I post something here from the Russian media, then it's because the Russian media, which is world class media, is covering it also.

Do you know for sure that the sources you follow aren't getting their info from Russian media, or are you there and know exactly where that info comes from?

As far as a world class media, exactly what world is that?

You're saying that it's not real and never happened because east Ukraine / Russian sources post it. And you dare rant about truth. You obviously work to suppress it.

Please refresh my memory as to when I said that?

Ranting about the truth...So that's a bad thing?

What am I suppressing again, because as far as I know only a certain media is doing that?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Today a lot of things changed. Slavyansk has been taken back by the Ukrainian troops. This was the reaction of the people, who dared to come out of their houses after the fightings:

6 people clapping? Shows real support for them.......

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
today news

the battle is transferred in Doviensk airport and its an area that the free crimean militants try to take over. Also 130 deaths of neo-nazi party military are reported for today loss. Also they lost allot of war vehicles and an aircraft ( Iliusin 76 and ant air equipment Zu-32-2). link

The Ukranian (neo nazi party) also attacks russia in russian grounds! This is braking news 1 hour ago link

And that is whats goin on in central Ukraine (civilians attack politicians)

edit on 5-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You are the definition of a troll. For news on East Ukraine, I follow sources from inside East Ukraine. Not the Russian media. If I post something here from the Russian media, then it's because the Russian media, which is world class media, is covering it also.

Do you know for sure that the sources you follow aren't getting their info from Russian media, or are you there and know exactly where that info comes from?

As far as a world class media, exactly what world is that?

You're saying that it's not real and never happened because east Ukraine / Russian sources post it. And you dare rant about truth. You obviously work to suppress it.

Please refresh my memory as to when I said that?

Ranting about the truth...So that's a bad thing?

What am I suppressing again, because as far as I know only a certain media is doing that?

How do I know that the east Ukraine sources, which publish first hand video and reports, aren't getting their info from the Russian media? Do I really have to explain this?

Are you to tell me that in the 21st century, a rebel force that has already declared independence is so inept that they could not produce their own media?

Have you even bothered to look at what they produce? Do you even know what their social and actual media sources are called?

"As far as a world class media, exactly what world is that? "

The planet called Earth with a human population of 7 billion that has developed instantaneous global communications. What world do you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
today news

the battle is transferred in Doviensk airport and its an area that the free crimean militants try to take over. Also 130 deaths of neo-nazi party military are reported for today loss. Also they lost allot of war vehicles and an aircraft ( Iliusin 76 and ant air equipment Zu-32-2). link

The Ukranian (neo nazi party) also attacks russia in russian grounds! This is braking news 1 hour ago link

The National Guard has attacked Russian territory a few times with artillery. However much this looks like a violation of national sovereignty against the Russians, a war crime of aggression that under international law can be retaliated against to neutralize the threat, we can all rest assured that this was all just Russian propaganda and never happened because Russians reported it and it did not displace justin Beaver or missing airliners from CNN's breaking news.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
I expected this reaction. But where are all your supporters for Russia?

Let me guess: The people of Slovyansk were all killed and this little group was flewn in from Kiyw, selected Nazis, of course.

Or is it just that we only see the first group of people who dare to come out of their houses after the battle, watching with tension what is going on? Not knowing what comes next they simply can't believe what is happening. And finally cheer in joy.

And if this little group really are the only people who are glad about what happens: What was the plan for them in case it did not happen?

edit on 5-7-2014 by Siddharta because: typos

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Let me guess: The people of Slavyansk were all killed and this little group was flewn in from Kiyw, selected Nazis, of course.

Or is it just that we only see the first group of people who dare to come out of their houses fater the battle, watching with tension what is going on? Not knowing what comes next they simply can't believe what is happening. And finally cheer in joy.

And if this little group really are the only people who are glad about what happens: What was the plan for them in case it did not happen?

Only a fool believes in absolutes and there are always exceptions to any rule.

Aside from that, I still don't get why people keep calling us "supporters for Russia". This is an issue beyond just nationalist tendencies. This is an anti-fascist movement, the same kind of fifth column that fought the west's and Nazi's fascists in 1930s Spain.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Let me guess: The people of Salvyansk were all killed and this little group was flewn in from Kiyw, selected Nazis, of course.

Or is it just that we only see the first group of people who dare to come out of their houses fater the battle, watching with tension what is going on? Not knowing what comes next they simply can't believe what is happening. And finally cheer in joy.

You are trying to pass off 6 people clapping as the majority not me. You expected this reaction because you know yourself your post was garbage.

A month ago, Ukrainian people trying to stop Kiev forces.

The people of Crimea celebrating the results of the vote to rejoin. A lot more than 6 people.

The people of Donetsk a week ago talking about the support they are receiving from hackers, more than 6 people in this shot.

The residents of Salvyansk talking about how Kiev forces shelled their homes, more than 6 people in this video.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The National Guard has attacked Russian territory a few times with artillery. However much this looks like a violation of national sovereignty against the Russians, a war crime of aggression that under international law can be retaliated against to neutralize the threat, we can all rest assured that this was all just Russian propaganda and never happened because Russians reported it and it did not displace justin Beaver or missing airliners from CNN's breaking news.

And isn't that so called Russian territory still part of Ukraine, or are you saying they shelled The country of Russia?

What national sovereignty aren't they still in Ukraine, because the last time I checked they were.

Well glad to see you finally came around. Trust me nobody watches CNN and they could care less about Justin Bieber.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Even if you were right: What does this change? It is all in the hands of Putin.

Reading Pushillins tweets of the last hours, there is a lot of changing minds in it.

9 hours ago he was disappointed by Putin, because no troops were sent.
6 hours ago he wrote, they still could win in Slovyansk.
4 hours ago he wrote: We will win anyways!
1 hour ago he wrore: Putin has not betrayed us, he simply decided not to go to war. We must solve this problem for ourselves.

And a few minutes ago he wrote this:

На данный момент, думаю, Москва должна вести переговоры с США, чтобы те повлияли на прекращение огня. Это будет разумно.

I don't understand it for myself, but using google translator you get: At this point, I think, Moskow and the USA should talk about a ceasefire. This would be reasonable.

Do you see? He even does not realize that he is responsible. He thinks, it is all between Putin and Obama. That maybe true in the background. But he is not aware that he is just a pawn. And this is one of the leaders of the People's Republic. He does not know, that he will land in prison in the best case. Still thinking, Putin is dealing with that...

You can check his tweets yourself here:

Pushilin_DNR

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Even if you were right: What does this change? It is all in the hands of Putin.

Reading Pushillins tweets of the last hours, there is a lot of changing minds in it.

9 hours ago he was disappointed by Putin, because no troops were sent.
6 hours ago he wrote, they still could win in Slovyansk.
4 hours ago he wrote: We will win anyways!
1 hour ago he wrore: Putin has not betrayed us, he simply decided not to go to war. We must solve this problem for ourselves.

And a few minutes ago he wrote this:

На данный момент, думаю, Москва должна вести переговоры с США, чтобы те повлияли на прекращение огня. Это будет разумно.

I don't understand it for myself, but using google translator you get: At this point, I think, Moskow and the USA should talk about a ceasefire. This would be reasonable.

Do you see? He even does not realize that he is responsible. He thinks, it is all between Putin and Obama. That maybe true in the background. But he is not aware that he is just a pawn. And this is one of the leaders of the People's Republic. He does not know, that he will land in prison in the best case. Still thinking, Putin is dealing with that...

You can check his tweets yourself here:

Pushilin_DNR

So what? What does any of this got to do with you trying to pass off the reaction of 6 people as the reaction of the whole of the people in Salvyansk? Propaganda me thinks.....

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All this is textbook US/CIA/DoD modus operandi.

What they did in Iugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, and what they tried to do here, in Romania as well, back in '89.

I can't help but root for whoever the US does not back. Whoever the US backs you can know for sure is the worst of all possible factions and will only serve US corporate interests and nothing else, whatever the cost to everyone and everything else.

And you can bet they're the worst bastards in the region.
edit on C0330f31America/ChicagoSaturday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

Interesting observation.

I guess this means Russia in fact invaded Ukraine when it violated Ukraine national sovereignty in Crimea.

This means Ukraine is within its bounds under UN Charter - Chapter VII - Article 51.

Thank you for finally admitting that Ukraine was invaded by Russia and has a right to defend itself from Russian aggression. That is based on the information / your logic in the post I am responding to.

RT / Voice of Russia / Pravda / etc - All Russian media outlets controlled by the government. They are not media outlets, they are over paid stenographers that only report what the Russian government tells them to report. We know this because of the number of Media outlets in Russia that have been shut down for not reporting the bs propaganda coming from Putin / Russian government.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is very hot link because it speaks about a leaked document from RAND corporation and US is involved. You may be able to search further, but that is disturbing. Its US directions to the KIEV party, how to neutralize the eastern crimea. They also say, they are not certain if its 100% legit.

link

its fresh news 10 minutes ago.

Here is also from Canada - link

And here is the document link

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

RT / Voice of Russia / Pravda / etc - All Russian media outlets controlled by the government. They are not media outlets, they are over paid stenographers that only report what the Russian government tells them to report. We know this because of the number of Media outlets in Russia that have been shut down for not reporting the bs propaganda coming from Putin / Russian government.

Xcathdra you know full well that western media is just as controlled as those you stated, just because you like to use them doesn't mean they are right. Every news media has some sort of agenda to push.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
All the paid shills regurgitating NATO/US propaganda here are despicable.

But what is tragicomical is some of them actually believe their bull#.

This has US's hand written all over it.

The US economy needs new nations to enslave and plunder of resources and economic infrastructure to stave off its own internal disaster due to implacable contradictions in its own foundational principles (capitalism).

Just another (proxy) war for profit or expanding NATO by the US. Like Iugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.

The US knows only to take, never give. By hook or by crook or by dagger.

The insidious propaganda here is disgusting.
edit on C0345f31America/ChicagoSaturday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Ever hear of FAKING DOCUMENTS? Rand corporation totally denies this and calls that a fabrication and not truthful at all So at best you got a he said/she said situation which nullifies its use as evidence of anything without more proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think I wrote that in my post above, they dont know if its a 100% legit. BUT, I wouldnt expect RAND either ways, to say that any of their documents is legit...

I only gave the info, nothing more and nothing less.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join