It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

All the paid shills regurgitating NATO/US propaganda here are despicable.

And regurgitating Russian media is any better?

The insidious propaganda here is disgusting.

Tell me about it...Russia needs to step it up because lately they have gotten sloppy.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

"So what?" means in this case, all the repeated propaganda is probably coming to an end. Kramatorsk has also been retaken. Putin has decided not to ruin the Russian economy and stop further support for the outlaws.

As Pushilin's tweets show, he is not even aware that he is a leader and responsible. Putin will let him get dry as he will leave all the others in the hot sun.

As it seems, everybody got a solution in the background and now we see the outcome. Only the stupid self acclaimed leaders did not get it yet. They are sold. Of course, EU and USA are talking in the backgrounds. But they are talking with Russia, e.g. Putin. Putin can take that, because he got Crimea.

I said it more than once: There is no black and white. The people in power must care for a balance. And after all this is not really all bad for us.

Did you not realize that Germany made even more contracts about gas with Russia?
Did you miss that France sold a war ship and trained Russians on that?
Don't you know that a Russian, an American and a German astronaut are on ISS right now?

Do you really think Russia is the defender of truth against a "fascist" west?

It is not about good and bad here. It is about power and balance. If you are angry about this, then you also should be angry against Putin. He played the Ukrainian pawns, who still don't realize this.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

"So what?" means in this case, all the repeated propaganda is probably coming to an end. Kramatorsk has also been retaken. Putin has decided not to ruin the Russian economy and stop further support for the outlaws.

As Pushilin's tweets show, he is not even aware that he is a leader and responsible. Putin will let him get dry as he will leave all the others in the hot sun.

As it seems, everybody got a solution in the background and now we see the outcome. Only the stupid self acclaimed leaders did not get it yet. They are sold. Of course, EU and USA are talking in the backgrounds. But they are talking with Russia, e.g. Putin. Putin can take that, because he got Crimea.

I said it more than once: There is no black and white. The people in power must care for a balance. And after all this is not really all bad for us.

Did you not realize that Germany made even more contracts about gas with Russia?
Did you miss that France sold a war ship and trained Russians on that?
Don't you know that a Russian, an American and a German astronaut are on ISS right now?

Do you really think Russia is the defender of truth against a "fascist" west?

It is not about good and bad here. It is about power and balance. If you are angry about this, then you also should be angry against Putin. He played the Ukrainian pawns, who still don't realize this.

Once again, what does this have to do with you trying to pass off a video of 6 people as the majority? Am I not saying it right?! Nobody asking for the good or bad, I am just asking why you are posting bs......

Ps I don't seem to be the one getting mad here, just asking a question, control your emotions.

edit on 5-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Sidd. What is that guy going on about 6 people only in that video? YEah so what there was just 6 poeple VISIBLE at that area but i guess they are not taking into account anyone else coming out later on in the day i guess.

edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: forgot i promised id not respond to a certain poster

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Sidd. What is that guy going on about 6 people only in that video? YEah so what there was just 6 poeple VISIBLE at that area but i guess they are not taking into account anyone else coming out later on in the day i guess.

Ok then show me the video from later that day

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

All the paid shills regurgitating NATO/US propaganda here are despicable.

And regurgitating Russian media is any better?

The insidious propaganda here is disgusting.

Tell me about it...Russia needs to step it up because lately they have gotten sloppy.

What the hell do you care about what Russia does or does not do?

Who elected you the Evil Empire on shift?

The people voted overwhelmingly for autonomy/independence/secession in lands gifted to the Ukraine by Russia back in Hrușciov's time and before that, in 1922.

Who are you people to claim their vote is illegitimate and the military/foreign nationals and foreign mercenary junta in Kiev is legitimate, after they overthrow a democratically elected government and president?

Where do you get off with your brazen audacity?

The nerve of you people, behaving like and thinking you actually own the whole planet or something.

This is nothing but another CIA/DoD coup, overthrow of a democratically elected government in just another nation you've no business being in the first place.

Just like you did in South America, you did and do in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, Oceania, Vietnam etc.

Get it through your heads already.

We don't want you and we don't like you. Stay within your own borders.

And stop lying your asses off democracy & #. You wouldn't know democracy if it bit you on the arse.

Just stop.

You're making decent people hearing you nauseous. The hypocrisy is simply sickening.

You're acting like the New Evil Empire, who've taken over the rounds from the old one (the Brittish).

This is typical reason for the anti-American sentiment out there. Stop making the world a worse place than it could be.

Just don't do anything anymore, it will be an improvement over what you're doing.

I doubt any sane people wants the kind of help and support you're offering.

Either you're really, unfathomably inept at helping or that's not even your intention. Every nation you touch turns to #.

That ought to tell you something, wouldn't it? If doing good by the people you're 'helping' and 'liberating' is really what you're genuinely intending.

There would have been no crisis and no vote of the eastern regions of Ukraine to secede in the first place, had it not been for your meddling to overthrow their government and foment civil war.
edit on C0454f31America/ChicagoSaturday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Numerous media sources reported in mid-August 2013 that Rupert Murdoch's corporation 21st Century Fox had invested US$70 million in Vice Media

And you know what that got them?

Vice Media, the multi-platform purveyor of music, fashion and quixotic journalism from international trouble spots, has sold a 5% stake to Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox.

www.theguardian.com...

When is it a crime to make money?

VICE is just as dirty as everyone else, stop using them as a source coz they ain't credible.

And you will do the same with the Russian media, because we all know how credible they are now don't we.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Numerous media sources reported in mid-August 2013 that Rupert Murdoch's corporation 21st Century Fox had invested US$70 million in Vice Media

And you know what that got them?

Vice Media, the multi-platform purveyor of music, fashion and quixotic journalism from international trouble spots, has sold a 5% stake to Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox.

www.theguardian.com...

When is it a crime to make money?

VICE is just as dirty as everyone else, stop using them as a source coz they ain't credible.

And you will do the same with the Russian media, because we all know how credible they are now don't we.

You are the one attacking other people's sources and I pointed out that your precious VICE got $70million dollars from FOX, are you honestly going to say that a company that sold some of it stake to FOX is going to be unbiased? Only an idiot would think they wouldn't be and you don't seem to be an idiot but I could be mistaken, so you are just attacking sources you don't agree with and defending yours when they are shown to be taken with a grain of salt. You seem so rabid about sources being credible, I thought you for one would rejoice when you found out that VICE too has the capacity to lie, you would not want any disinformation being spread now would you? Is FOX credible? The hold a stake in VICE, it matters.

But Fox, apparently, has something that Vice could really use right now as they try to expand into India and Europe, following their television move via HBO.

Looks like VICE is getting a pretty good deal, a spot on HBO, I am sure that Rupert Murdoch is doing it out of the goodness of his heart.

www.thewire.com...

And for your reading pleasure lies that FOX has told

gawker.com...

www.salon.com...

www.politicususa.com...

thedailybanter.com...

www.addictinginfo.org...

That is just page 1 of the Google search. I'll let you do the rest yourself, happy hunting

edit on 5-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

(post by Siddharta removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Vovin

The National Guard has attacked Russian territory a few times with artillery. However much this looks like a violation of national sovereignty against the Russians, a war crime of aggression that under international law can be retaliated against to neutralize the threat, we can all rest assured that this was all just Russian propaganda and never happened because Russians reported it and it did not displace justin Beaver or missing airliners from CNN's breaking news.

And isn't that so called Russian territory still part of Ukraine, or are you saying they shelled The country of Russia?

What national sovereignty aren't they still in Ukraine, because the last time I checked they were.

Well if you knew what I was talking about you would understand that I am talking about border checkpoints along the border of the Russian Federation, where artillery has clearly landed inside of Russian territory.

Speaking of your Russophobic feelings in regards to media though: here's a mob assault of a media building in Kiev. And yes, that is tear gas and a guy being beaten.

Apparently this newspaper Vesti was reporting objectively instead of subjectively in favour of Kiev's policies. According to RT:

“We consider it to be an act of terror and intimidation,” the newspaper wrote in an open letter to the country’s president and prime minister. Just a week ago an angry crowd, organized by Ukrainian MP Igor Lutsenko, picketed their office, the newspaper writes. “It is the last peaceful action against Vesti,” Lutsenko said at the time, according to the paper.

Kiev police officials call it "hooliganism". Hooligan Members of Parliament, making good on threats to attack media outlets that don't report only patriotic news. Not the first time, either.
edit on 5-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Funny guy!

I don't try to convince you of any truth. I told you again and again, that there is no black and white and no blue smurfs against black smurfs.

And oops, I whispered about you with another member? Sorry. If this was against the T&C's I am ready to get my punishment. Is there any way around Gitmo? May I have a last meal?

Hey, MODs, I am just joking. It is really difficult to talk to each other, when talking to each other is suddenly against the T&C's. Thank you, Sososbad, to bring that up.

Now, you asked me, why I bring up lies as truth. Because I don't. You are living in the mirror world. Like Alice behind the mirrors. You see everything in the wrong way, left and right exchanged. That is the whole secret.

And again Mods: He asked me for an answer. And I think I was very kind, wasn't I?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Funny guy!

I don't try to convince you of any truth. I told you again and again, that there is no black and white and no blue smurfs against black smurfs.

And oops, I whispered about you with another member? Sorry. If this was against the T&C's I am ready to get my punishment. Is there any way around Gitmo? May I have a last meal?

Hey, MODs, I am just joking. It is really difficult to talk to each other, when talking to each other is suddenly against the T&C's. Thank you, Sososbad, to bring that up.

Now, you asked me, why I bring up lies as truth. Because I don't. You are living in the mirror world. Like Alice behind the mirrors. You see everything in the wrong way, left and right exchanged. That is the whole secret.

And again Mods: He asked me for an answer. And I think I was very kind, wasn't I?

Talk to each other is ok but talking to each other about another member is not and so casually disrespecting of the T&C's shows arrogance. Not very becoming.... And yes you did lie, trying to pass off the reaction of 6 people as the whole of Slovyansk is lying and you know what you are doing also so you are purposely spreading disinfo.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I just stopped by again to see how things were going. It reminds me quite a bit of the Muslim threads. There, an OP will say something like "American soldiers force pregnant Muslim women to eat pork, before shooting them 47 times in the head." That is supported by a claim by a Taliban leader and reported in PressTV.

When anyone questions the OP about the incident, the discussion is diverted to Israeli "Atrocities," the "Balfour Declaration," America's "War on Women, " the claim that the pork was produced by a CIA pork factory, and the terrible conditions in slaughter houses.

Same thing here, and my reaction is the same. If the OP and his fellow supporters of Russia could have launched a serious discussion, they would have. Had they had any verifiable information, they would have presented it. But, by their failure, I'm convinced it's not there.

It's too bad the Russians didn't follow Chiftel's advice:

But, Putin's ambition drove them to invade another country that posed no threat and harbored no large groups of terrorists.

Perhaps Putin and his propaganda mouthpieces have come to believe that, because America's president is weak and naive, Americans are. I hope this exchange gets reported back to Moscow, so they can correct their erroneous opinions.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
I just stopped by again to see how things were going. It reminds me quite a bit of the Muslim threads. There, an OP will say something like "American soldiers force pregnant Muslim women to eat pork, before shooting them 47 times in the head." That is supported by a claim by a Taliban leader and reported in PressTV.

When anyone questions the OP about the incident, the discussion is diverted to Israeli "Atrocities," the "Balfour Declaration," America's "War on Women, " the claim that the pork was produced by a CIA pork factory, and the terrible conditions in slaughter houses.

Same thing here, and my reaction is the same. If the OP and his fellow supporters of Russia could have launched a serious discussion, they would have. Had they had any verifiable information, they would have presented it. But, by their failure, I'm convinced it's not there.

It's too bad the Russians didn't follow Chiftel's advice:

But, Putin's ambition drove them to invade another country that posed no threat and harbored no large groups of terrorists.

Perhaps Putin and his propaganda mouthpieces have come to believe that, because America's president is weak and naive, Americans are. I hope this exchange gets reported back to Moscow, so they can correct their erroneous opinions.

Americans have been weak for a long time. Like sheep. That's why wolves control the flock. The sheep know what will happen to them if they stray away from the crowd. That's why Americans sound like "blah blah blah" because we have all heard it all before and nothing they say means anything anymore.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No comment, because I already know your comments coming.
edit on 5-7-2014 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

На данный момент, думаю, Москва должна вести переговоры с США, чтобы те повлияли на прекращение огня. Это будет разумно.

For this moment, I think, Moscow should negotiate with the United States, asking them (US) to command the junta to make a ceasefire. It would be reasonable (clever).

Merkel can not command Poroshenko, because he is US agent. She asked (demanded) truce:

«Из дипломатических источников нам известно, что на украинскую власть идет дикое давление со стороны «дружественной» Европы с целью заставить прекратить активные действия на Донбассе и снова объявить перемирие. Запевала в этом «пацифистском» хоре, к слову, — Германия. Противостоять этому давлению со стороны некоторых стран ЕС очень непросто», — утверждает также Тымчук.

"We know from diplomatic sources that the Ukrainian government is under big pressure from the" friendly" Europe, they forcing us to cease active operations in the Donbass and again declare a truce. There is a new "singer" in the "pacifist" choir, by the way, - Germany.
Resist this pressure from some EU countries is very difficult, "- says also Tymchuk.

It will be hard for the Ukrainian military to fight with the militia in Lugansk and Donetsk - expert

(Ukrainian source with junta military expert in russian language, and don't trust the online translators...)

I watched this video earlier, it is from an April 22 tv-show:

The EU financing (with turkish construction manager) the construction of "immigration camps" in eastern-ukrainian regions? In Donbass? Date of completion is June 2014?

A month earier the ukrainian officials were discussing the filtration of the eastern regions after "liberating" them with heavy artillery and bombing:

Coincidence or pre-planning?

Siddhatra, are you serious? Are you remember the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?

In addition to stipulations of non-aggression, the treaty included a secret protocol that divided territories of Romania, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland into Nazi and Soviet "spheres of influence", anticipating potential "territorial and political rearrangements" of these countries.

It was in 1939 one week before the invasion of Poland (which felt out from the "ukrainian roulette" now because of leaked conversations about US). What had happened in 1941?

I hope Putin is defending his own and his people's interests against the dark force controlling the so called "west". And yes, Russia now defending morality against homo-liberalism. The western campaign of tolerance is the most intolerant and disgusting thing on Earth nowadays.

The germans was programmed to become nazis in some years with help of Goebbels. After the WWII the same method was used to program people to hate nazism. Are the germans hate nazis now? Can the "experts" reprogram the ukrainians with the well known good old methods, like MSM?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You're acting like the New Evil Empire, who've taken over the rounds from the old one (the Brittish). This is typical reason for the anti-American sentiment out there.

Stop making the world a worse place than it could be.

Could not have said that better. Where ever this American nose goes sniffing around and interfering in other countries business, a civil war, immense destruction of peace, property and progress etc. take place.

After these evil psychopaths see enough of sorrow and suffering they move to another country, while leaving the previous one in chaos and destitution. People in Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen are all suffering and cursing these evil psychopaths every minute.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I love how you use the term Junta when the Russian government has recognized the new Ukraine government as legitimate.

I also see people are still tying to push the NEO Nazi bs crap again. There are more NEO Nazis in the Russian Duma than there is in the Ukraine parliament. I guess it makes the Russian government Neo Nazi's as well.

The Pro Russian groups agreed to the cease fire, to leave occupied government buildings, to release the border areas with Russia and to turn in their weapons. In reality the Pro Russian forces commanded by Putin used it to do anything but what they agreed to.

Russia is still supporting and supplying the Pro Russian groups.

The fact Russia, Putin, is reaching out to try and tone things down with the West supports the position he has bitten off more than he can chew. While Russia backing down is a start in the right direction, the Pro Russian forces must do so as well.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Today a lot of things changed. Slavyansk has been taken back by the Ukrainian troops. This was the reaction of the people, who dared to come out of their houses after the fightings:

The video is from Kramatorsk, with 173.000 residents, 70% is ukrainian. Nice video about how most of them welcomes the liberators...

What I don't understand till now, how the "terrorists" managed to escape the fully surrounded cities of Slavyansk and Kramatorsk? Even the arrested mayor, Ponomarev was seen in a recent video as "terrorist":

Strelkov retreated from Slavyansk with two tanks, one of them was recycled by the "terrorists" two month ago:

Location: Donetsk, Kostantynovka, University Avenue, 153, recreation park "Jubilee."
JS-3M - Soviet heavy tank from World War II, launched into production in its last days and had no time to take part in it. Therefore, this war machine often considered one of the first post-war Soviet tanks. JS is an abbreviation of "Joseph Stalin" - the official name of the series of Soviet heavy tanks of manufacture from 1943 to 1953. Index 3 corresponds to the third production model of the tank of the family. Because of the characteristic shape of the upper front part of the body was nicknamed "Pike."

edit on 07pm10100000007 by maghun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join