It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here is some news..

Today battles gave about 150 crimea dead people and now Russia considers a peace army into Crimea.

link

And here is the same news, but in Kiev, the nazi controlled area...
www.kyivpost.com...
edit on 4-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I'm sorry, but "Peace Army?" I hope this is a mistranslation somewhere along the way.

And "Nazi controlled area?"

I'm sorry, but in English these two statements reflect poorly on the objectivity and seriousness of the writer.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thanks for following the ukrainian situation. NATO will not bomb Donbass like bombed Belgrade 15 years ago, but ukrainian heavy artillery doing "nice" job too.

Today in Lugansk a hospital was hit:

Explanation:

“I need a GPS navigator - not these maps from 1985,” a National Guard member says. “We went over there and didn't find anything that's marked on that map. There were supposed to be two lakes over there.”

RT video only from "official" ukrainian sources:

‘They send us junk’: Kiev troops complain of poor ammunition, stale food, old maps
edit on 07pm202u7 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I thought u should know better than any other country about peace armies... (????)

a reply to: maghun

About the food in the btm of your comment. I ve read that USA send to Kiev around 300.000 food portions for the military. But I wouldn't eat it either!!! Everything is mutated in that food! And there is also rumors about drugs or special ingredients to raise up the adrenaline of the troops... bad for the health

Here it is and if you watch the date, its old news, so probably they send more by now.. www.stoxos.gr...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Its news that you wont read or see in the western parts of the globe. we have all the news in Greece and I give you some glimpse.

Does this mean that Greece quit the western world?

So if you see Russia attacking Ukraine in a couple of days, all western news will present it as a sudden attack.. propaganda.. lol

Originally everybody feared that exactly that could happen, but now we see that behind the greendoor Putin is impressible by the western diplomats and especially the economy.

And here is a strange law that forced today in the EU. Germany, the 4th raich, will intrude any European country, that wishes to move out or people are rioting into an EU country, without even the permission of the specific country... ! So if a country wish to move out, germany will attack with army that country, or if people riot against their government, germany without permision will attack that people with army and guns.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry about such nonsense. I am not always glad with Angela Merkel, but I surely don't live in the "4th raich". (It's 4th "Reich" - just saying.) The paper simply is an agreement between the EU states to support each other in case of trouble. It obviously was signed now, because some countries have real reason to be afraid of a Russian invasion. So they gave Putin a clear sign that attacking one means to attack all. For example: If Russia should invade your country, all other countries of the EU will be upset and won't invite Putin for a coffee on Sunday.

Who made you think that Germany has the army and the will to attack any country in the Union? What did you learn at school? Germany is profiting from the EU. This is why they also pay the most money into the pot, because they know that it is for their own well in time. Germany also put the most money into Greece, which was betrayed and robbed out by the own politicians.

I gave you so many news alltogether, but its so many that west wont learn... I may add more in the feature, depends whats going on. I believe its almost the end of EU.

You open a thread and claim worst criminal crimes of Ukraine and then only talk nonsense about the EU and especially the bad bad Germans, who are waiting to attack their friends. This means you went off topic with your own first post. But I am willing to accept this as a rant of a frustrated and not very well informed person. I think Greek people have some right to be frustrated with the situation. But don't blame it on those who try to get you out of the swamp.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
using chemicals is a crime of war... Bombarding villages, schools and hospitals is crime war also. Where is the mistake with it?

as for that "Does this mean that Greece quit the western world? " your western world? I mean the one your government is pushing and those behind them? We never supported it, who said we where from the first place.

That is our enemies from ancient years and you thoucht we supporting that? But again, I ve said the coin have to faces, but its one regime. So we dont support anything to be honnest and its not about the people.

Lets say, something happens and China is the world leader (if they ever make it), we wont support it or follow it also. You know nothing from our past guys. World just didnt have the tools to communicate the way we do today and share our ideas.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

That's not much better.

Also I have to question a site that says they are non profit and have a store with things to buy and a fairly hefty membership fee.

Also you can write an article and put it on their site as long as you don't mind the 95 dollar membership fee.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Who is "we"? The Greeks in my neighbourhood surely don't see my country as their enemy.
And how did you fight "them" since ancient times? Angela Merkel surely was not there in those days.
Are you dreaming of Leonidas and his Spartans?

Talking about Ukraine: There is no reliable source yet that talks about chemical weapons used. There are a lot of reliable sources saying that houses are shelled with mortars - from both sides.

But after all I got the impression that you are sitting at the thermopyles waiting for an embarrassing army from the EU to fight them. Greece is EU. Greece also is the cradle of European culture. Instead to be proud of this you appear like a naughty kid that hates it's parents.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stanislas

Hi there tsurfer2000h, how can you say that these video's are unbiased when the journalist are embedded with the Ukrainian army?

So has any of the Russian media actually go and talk to Ukraine soldiers about what is happening...No.

But VICE has done that...

An hour before he was kidnapped by pro-Russia forces, Simon Ostrovsky interviewed two Russian Cossacks in Kramatorsk. One man showed Simon his Russian passport, which was the first confirmation VICE has seen of Russians working with the separatists in eastern Ukraine.

www.vice.com...

Also know that Simon Otrovsky only embedded with them after he was kidnapped by pro Russian separatists, and who could blame him as nobody wants to go thru the terror of a kidnapping.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

plz lets be on topic and nobody said is an enemy with you, you must learn to read better. I speak about ancient enemies and we are not supporting you/also enybody else AND very happy we dont.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not only russians, but czech, serb, italian, polish, german, israeli volunteers are there and fighting the junta-army. Why? They all hate nazi's.

some photos collected here

Is this enough evidence for you?

What burns holes in the ground? White phosphorus? The "terrorist" stating in the video, that the ukrainian army officially has no such weapons.
edit on 07pm5050000007 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You not only don't know much about Europe. You know NOTHING about Europe. I think you are just a Russian school kid or a beginner at a university and you need some money
Your ignorance speaks volumes.

You obviously think, that ATSers are stupid tinfoilhats. Yes, some are. But most of us watch carefully.

The funny thing in this discussion is that fascists appear everywhere and claim the usual Ukrainian is a fascist. Or like you: Germany is a fascist country. Could it be that your "we" is nothing but a fascist group?

Btw. Latest news from eastern Ukraine say, that Strelkow is on the run. Maybe propaganda, but we will know soon. This is more information than we get from you here.

edit on 4-7-2014 by Siddharta because: i not o

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talliostro
a reply to: Vovin

There are plenty of reporters in eastern Ukraine, that are not from Russia or the Urkaine.
What's the point behind this question?

I thought the point is obvious. Which country's mainstream media is covering events with reporters on the ground, and which other countries have reporters in Kiev reporting what the Ukrainian Interior Ministry is reporting.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Canada posted it also... the CA ending of a website is canada? www.globalresearch.ca...

Yes, globalresearch.ca is a Canadian-based thinktank. It is made up of well-educated professors who study geostrategy from both realist and Marxist angles. Some of these professors also wrote some great books on western imperial strategy.

*snip*
edit on 7/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
sorry wrong (no need to tell you anything, reported u

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Reported him for what? Ive read his replies to you. he hasnt brokenTnC far as i have seen. all he has done is call you out on a few things.

ALso bombing villages(IF THEY ARE FULL OF ENEMIES in official war and NOT FULL OF CIVILIANS) is not a war crime.

Phosphorous marking rounds are not listed as chemical weapons useage either if used on military targets and not deliberatly shot at civilians.

If A school is taken over by enemy troops and no civilians in them that too is not a war crime.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join