It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

heres a news about what Uk and USA governments did 2 years before the crisis in Syria begun.

link

its greek news, but its from BBC... UK trained 100.000 in turkey, against asad in syria. Thats what propaganda is.

Remember? everybody rasp Syria, didnt cared about the slater, etc, etc, etc... I feel so sad for these little children who died.

Ps: If bbc is another russian tv channel sorry.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

(post by victor7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

The story says that the UK thought about training and equipping 100,000 rebels for fighting in Syria. Then they decided against it.

Sorry, what does that prove? I'll bet you anything that the US and Russia both have plans for wiping out most of the world with nuclear weapons, but they don't do it.

And what this has to do with Ukraine is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

yes because Turkey did the training, russia said that, remember? Thats what ISIL is today, is the left overs and the new trainies of the (whatever they cold them in Syria). And the bad thing is, that Syria now, will have round 2.

If you search the syria slatering topics, there is links many people provided, that Turkey was training with USA bucks the fanatic islamists.
Nobody believed it... but now at least, we have the information, that this was a plan already and many years before the attack.

and bellow is a link, whats going on in turkey right now. They released the dogs and now the dogs are also barging in the turks. The link says, that the big political party in Turkey, secretly, provides resources and help to the ISIL and the erdogan government, increased the security, because they suspect that they will invade turkey (they will intrude the country) and from it, the entrire EU (bulgaria, Hungaria, Serbia, Greece) thats their plan...they also have a map lol... redicules.

link

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

my refer to 4th raich was an allegory, to present the dictatorship in european union. We greeks love to speak with allegory. And europeans dont want that europe, the germanic europe. European beurocrats lied to eu people about a europe of nations and friendship. Germany was hiding behind all it, to force their rullership of all EU, AND THAT WILL NOT be allowed. And europe have a huge problem.

Dont make me, to present here all the links what germany does to the governments, they force their own stuff and they force their own people as politicians.. unknown people.

Now germany gave all their money to USA, there is news about it. Also there is no gold anymore, why germany stop asking their gold? (there is news about it also). Now we pigs + 3 more countries, will stop paying taxes and you fall apart.

Its like in mythology, have you ever read the "death" /abduction of Europa? Its a very interesting myth... thats what is goin on now. After zeus seduced her and took her, she was in panic and was trying to hold her life from the left horn of the white taurus. At the end, Europa got 3 gifts. Europe will split in 3, all about europe is in splits in 3. Even the gifts europa recieved from Zeus, represent a race. Talos (scandinabians, a hunters bow-hunters that never miss its target, are considered the greeks also blood type O is considered as the hunter and all our gods have a bow and a hound/dog that never miss its hunting prey and that probably goes to serbia, hungarians, bulgarians, etc)

And its allready happening, the link I gave above in prev message shows a new alliance, also pigs and also germanics/scandinavians and thats what father Zeus decided to do.

I see you're an expert on germany, german internal affairs and german foreing politics... and not germanophobic at all

Sorry but you have no clue except that you blame Greece's self inflicted misery on someone else because that is easier than to admit that several greek governments just screwed up bigtime by living on EU money and covering up all the holes in the fiscal systems.
Yes, the cut was severe but the worst part is over and Greece can at least sustain itself again somewhat instead of going into bankruptcy.
And guess what... Germany had to do the same thing not 10 years ago but that is forgotten now by everyone complaining about "german domiance".
"We" had a really high unemployment rate, our social- and healthcare system was on the brink of collapse and our national debt rose to new heights, violating the Masstricht Contract year after year. We had to get out of this mess all by ourselves, there was noone in the EU that could and wanted to help, instead Brussels forced measures on us too. Yes, we got out and have the biggest and healthiest economy in the EU now, but it hurted and still hurts, because most social and healthcare services were cut to the bone, the wages had to be cut down (I now make 30% less in payment than 10 years ago, all due to inflation and no payment rises).
But guess what: We survived and now we prosper and that is the way Greece can go too.. except more people like you want to live in the past and blame someonelse for your own faults instead of trying to restart and rebuild.
There is nothing like "Ze evil German" around.
Some people in the EU seem to prefer to live on borrowed money instead of their own. Fine by me, but then stop complaining about it and just take the money.

Sorry I had to drag this thread a little off-topic, but I can't really stand the b******* he's posting.
edit on 4/7/2014 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/7/2014 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My country is going for the 4th or 5th technical bunkruptsy soon, till all these puppets ur goverment promotes in our goverment get kicked, so we can also default once and for all and also move out EU. So i believe you know nothing, either ways, I told you I am not germanophobic, I dont fear germans, its something else and this is not the appropriate topic as you said.

In Octomber my country goes for elections, because your country forcing my government to implement seizure/foreclosures in all houses from people who own in the banks. Also to foreclosures bank accounts, without the limit even if someone got 1000 euro all in all. So this government is away to weak right now, is not working well, so... we have to go for elections.

The problem is that even if Syriza party gets elected (because Tsipras got invited in Mexico, in their centrals, its time a government gets elected, before the elections, they invite them in Mexico).. So we know that even if we dont vote, Syriza will be ellected. So we have more things as a concern that your germanophobic issues...

And here is some news from my country, recent, to prove you how wrong you are...

1) My government they oficially announce, that humans dont need electricity, because soon we may be without electricity! and you can also check the link dates link

2) Germany is making a new plan for a 4th or 5th technical default of my country - 6 days ago link

3) here is about the bank accounts link

4) here is about the houses link

And I have so many other thousand of news to give you if you insist, also about scandals that your country is Number 1 related in my country and show you where ur healthy economy is comming from. Also do not forget to turn us back our money u stole us, the 1.3 trillion from ww2. Even from all these links I provided, we dont hate u or i am not racist with germans, not at all. There is other bigger reasons I am not interested about germans. But its personal and not a conversation for this topic.

So the most of the things you ve said are b****** (as you also wrote) lets keep in the topic plz.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: victor7

Another story that has it's source in Russia?

I asked earlier for stories that weren't based on a Russian source, or on a separatist spokesman. Can nobody find one?

Is this story also a hoax as the OP's apparently was?

Maybe you should find non-Russian reporters who are actually in east Ukraine. Can't find any? That's not surprising. Did you know that several Russian reporters have been targeted and killed? That's because the Kiev regime said all Russian journalists are to be treated as terrorists.

You should really be so appreciative that you live in the day and age where news from the opposite side is so accessible that people are briefing it to you. If this was 50 years ago, if you got caught reading Soviet news you'd probably be called a communist and blacklisted as a traitor. But here it is, laid out before you. It's not propaganda that's sent to you from them to confuse you- it is what they are reporting themselves. And in English, no less. And much better quality than CNN, Fox or BBC.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

The Russians are saying that the Russians are the good guys and no other reporters have the courage to go to Ukraine?

Reporters went to Afghanistan and Iraq embedded with the troops, they covered the riots in Egypt where some were raped and (I believe) killed. But they're afraid to stop by Ukraine?

Do you see why I'm finding this difficult to believe?

By the way, how do you happen to know that several Russian reporters were targeted and killed?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

The Russians are saying that the Russians are the good guys and no other reporters have the courage to go to Ukraine?

Reporters went to Afghanistan and Iraq embedded with the troops, they covered the riots in Egypt where some were raped and (I believe) killed. But they're afraid to stop by Ukraine?

Do you see why I'm finding this difficult to believe?

By the way, how do you happen to know that several Russian reporters were targeted and killed?

How do I happen to know that? Well for one my head isn't planted in the ground.

As for your other comment, you seem to have some problems understanding my question. Can you find any other reporters in east Ukraine that are not Russian? Yes or no?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

YES

Hey, don't worry about it. If the Russians keep going at this rate, there won't be any non-Russian reporters in Eastern Ukraine. Great way to control the coverage.

Reporters Without Borders is very relieved to learn that Artem Deynega, a netizen, and Sergei Lefter, a journalist who had been acting as an observer for the Open Dialogue Foundation, an NGO, were released in Sloviansk on 6 May after being held hostage by pro-Russian militiamen for more than three weeks.

Two journalists with the Centre for Investigative Reporting in the Crimean capital of Simferopol, reporter Sergei Mokrushin and producer Vladlen Melnikov, were arrested at around 8 p.m. on 2 June by members of a “self-defence militia,” who took them to their headquarters, beat them, and examined the contents of their mobile phones and social network accounts.

The Centre for Investigative Reporting is one of the few remaining independent news outlets in the region, where several media were closed following the Russian intervention. A member of the Global Investigative Journalism Network, it posts its findings on its website as well as reporting them as part of a TV programme. It also provides training in investigative journalism.

The editors of two regional newspapers – Aleksandr Brizh of Donbas and Leonid Lapa of Vecherny Donetsk – were kidnapped in Donetsk, in eastern Ukraine, on 2 June by anti-Kiev militiamen, who stormed into their offices and took them away.

Reporters Without Borders is very worried by the many attacks on local news media in eastern Ukraine. The ransacking of media offices and intimidation of journalists since the start of the unrest have created a hostile climate that has had a disastrous impact on local media pluralism.

According to IMI, Reporters Without Borders’ Ukrainian partner organization, at least ten journalists have been forced to leave the region.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

There are plenty of reporters in eastern Ukraine, that are not from Russia or the Urkaine.
What's the point behind this question?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
We have some news about reporters who got freed yesterday from the Crimea area... But I didnt consider it big news, to bring it here. I am trying to transfer only the big issues, big news.

Here is a big issue, (the neo nazis, made an attempt to occupy a nuclear reactor and they fear for a new Chernobyl, because they fight with guns and bombs near the reactors).

link

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

So this alleged attack took place on Sunday during the ceasefire ....

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here some of the best unbiased reporting that you will get from Ukraine...

and...

There's your truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

heres a news about what Uk and USA governments did 2 years before the crisis in Syria begun.

What exactly does that have to do with Ukraine?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

So this alleged attack took place on Sunday during the ceasefire ...

And yet it is only being reported from Russian media...it has to be true..

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Canada posted it also... the CA ending of a website is canada? www.globalresearch.ca...

Other than that, i posted the ISIL issue, as an answer to propaganda flu in this topic. People in this topic flame everybody as propaganda, what they try to achieve, is to make them stop posting news. Thats the feeling I get from all of it.

And since all this kind of civil war is goin on in Russia doorstep, its logical to be covered by russia. If something happens in USA, we are going to review usa articles. That is why I always give you my country articles, but even them are propagandas.

I could also explain why western media dont post the posion news, the answer is very simple. (as a personal opinion)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The so called terrorist attacking roadblocks of ukrainian "army", but the ukrainians attacking everything what moves:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hi there tsurfer2000h, how can you say that these video's are unbiased when the journalist are embedded with the Ukrainian army? Please explain how this is unbiased? It surprised me when the journalist interviewed the soldier with the swastika necklace and then said it was the first time he had met someone with that as though this was not an issue but clearly showing defence to the cause. In my opinion the video's where definitely biased... but then again so am I.

There is no way I can believe that the current UA government is legitimate and honest about the people of the east of Ukraine's demise. It is clear to me that the west of Ukraine cares little about any peaceful talks and they are quite happy to blame Russia for everything that has happened to date even though they are in themselves the perpetrators. So, now can you tell me? Please?
You believe that Russia is to blame. Can you prove it? What is your evidence? is it from your media or did you do some serious research? If there was proof that Russia was involved it would be all over the media world wide, so far there are only accusations and no proof. The fact is you cannot prove anything and have nothing in terms of proof of anything. Video's of what is happening on the ground is the best we have and your video's do not provide this proof.
No disrespect but I have to disagree with your views.

I am very biased, I will admit that.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAccidents

Ukraine would not use chemical weapons because I don't think they have any. I say this because Ukraine signed and ratified the chemical weapons treaty (in addition to the no nuke agreement) This is nothing more than Russia trying to create justification to send in the military.

Also, Russia made the claim and wants an investigation. Based on that comment it suggests Putin has no "smoking gun" proof on the use and who used it.

Motives:
* - Retaliation by Russia for comments Ukraine made about reclaiming Crimea.
* - Russia is trying to create a situation that mimics the use of chemical weapons in Syria. If we remember, the use of chemical weapons in Syria would be met with military force. Putin's creating the same scenario.
* - Pro Russian forces could be lying about the incident in hopes Russia will send troops in.

The Russia comment is based on recent issues in Moscow where a group of individuals are not happy with Putin because he did not invade Ukraine - which is what that group is calling for (a chink in the armor I see).

Either or it must be investigated and whoever is responsible should be charged, regardless of which side they are supporting.

To clarify my position I cant see Ukraine using something they don't have. HOWEVER the claims MUST be investigated.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join