It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

I don't know why everyone looks at me. I would have thought you'd have figured out by now I'm only going to torment and hint.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Welcome to ATS. If you haven't done so, it would be nice if you write an Intro. If you have, my bad...I have been trying to log off for hours now.

I have about a week until I pick up his final check, so if anyone has an crazy stuff they want me to ask him, now is the time. He is almost 80, and kind of lonely.....he really likes that I know planes and some of the physics behind some of the more "esoteric" aspects of propulsion and construction.

Instead of passing on all of these questions, why not introduce him to ATS so that we can all ask, and he will never be lonely again...

Fishy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: darksidius
Great thing that the green Lady is in the USAF hand

Not sure it would be USAF. More like CIA or NRO if it's all intelligence gathering.

Are they picking out where to put the next hole in the sand? (that's AF supporting tactical troops), or looking for North Korean and Iranian nuclear caves (CIA)?
edit on 19-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

This guy can barely use a computer, lol. Funny though, because he has advanced degrees in aerospace engineering. For the individual that mentioned charging the leading edge of the B-2, he confirmed (in a not so roundabout way) that they do in fact charge both the leading edge and exhaust. He also says there is no anti-gravity, just something that performs a lot like it. He also laughed when I mentioned Aurora, saying that its already flying as he pointed to the cool signed photo of him and bunch of other people in front of a B-2.

As far as graphene and aerogel, he may actually be the guy to ask. Most of his work (from patents) appears to be in composite airframe composition and manufacturing. I can only imagine how advanced things are now, considering he applied for some of the patents with NG as the agent in 1978.

As far as me, I'm just a civilian with a job that takes me lots of places to talk to lots of interesting people. Some of the industries around where I work/have worked just happen to be cool places where lots of people have done cool stuff (Knoxville TN, Amarillo TX, etc.).

As far as my client goes, I'm not exactly sure what I should disclose and not disclose. I don't want this poor guy to get a visit from the DIA about stuff I post on here. From what I can understand, his situation on the development team was very unique.
edit on 19-8-2016 by DirtyBizzler because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

As far as your client goes, may I suggest you do NOT disclose anything he says without his prior permission. Myself, as well as plenty of members here would love to hear his stories and pick his brains. But it is not worth the knock on his door from the DIA.
Don't forget, he will have signed a non disclosure. I am sure all of the above you already know.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well We all know its not "anti gravity" its mass nullification by shielding it from the weak force via Plasma. Makes it lighter than Air.

ANd I know I am going to trigger someone but....TR-3B!!!*runs away n hides*
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: added a joke lol

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's all in the wording, is it not , Yuppa.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Get his permission on anything you disclose. He knows exactly what can and can't be said and where that line is.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What's a TR-3B ?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

What's a TR-3B ?

Ask Zaphod. muwhahahahaha!!! And yeah its all in the wording.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey Zaph, YUPPA told me to ask you. What's a TR-3B ? hehehe

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

Hey Zaph, YUPPA told me to ask you. What's a TR-3B ? hehehe

O.O!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

It's what people ask about when they don't want anymore fun threads like this one ever again.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Honestly, he really seems like he wants to tell someone. He moved from Torrance (not really, but really close) area around late 90's to care for his sick wife. He spends most of his time by himself, and he really just wants someone to talk to (especially about planes). He apparently had a very specific "situation" on the design team that wouldn't make him very hard to find should someone in the know come looking. I do know that the DIA can be very serious, as I have had to talk to them before regarding a client in TN that did not pay his bill (we put a lien on the property, probably triggered the investigation). I'll give you one guess where he worked....(2 guesses, lol).

Things he has told me that don't say anything other than here:
1.) No AG propulsion, just something that looks a lot like it. He mentions Tesla, "electric universe", and asked if I knew what the Biefield-Brown effect was.
2.) Special fuel is needed to keep the scramjet lit on certain hypersonic aircraft.
3.) Heat on the airframe is not longer an issue with certain craft. See below.
4.) Graphene is used extensively in experimental aircraft and has been for sometime. There are single-piece airframes that are made completely from graphene. (I believe this most, as he seems responsible for some of the key design challenges to marking carbon fiber airframes viable such as bonding composite I-beams to metal, composite fastening systems, and reinforcement of the resin bond joint between parts). Considering he left NG in 96'-97', crazy to think how far its come now.
5.) Boeing "lies" and has "Chinese-made pieces of #"

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Im sorry. I just coudnt resist today. Ill be good now.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler
Honestly, he really seems like he wants to tell someone. He moved from Torrance (not really, but really close) area around late 90's to care for his sick wife. He spends most of his time by himself, and he really just wants someone to talk to (especially about planes). He apparently had a very specific "situation" on the design team that wouldn't make him very hard to find should someone in the know come looking. I do know that the DIA can be very serious, as I have had to talk to them before regarding a client in TN that did not pay his bill (we put a lien on the property, probably triggered the investigation). I'll give you one guess where he worked....(2 guesses, lol).

Things he has told me that don't say anything other than here:
1.) No AG propulsion, just something that looks a lot like it. He mentions Tesla, "electric universe", and asked if I knew what the Biefield-Brown effect was.
2.) Special fuel is needed to keep the scramjet lit on certain hypersonic aircraft.
3.) Heat on the airframe is not longer an issue with certain craft. See below.
4.) Graphene is used extensively in experimental aircraft and has been for sometime. There are single-piece airframes that are made completely from graphene. (I believe this most, as he seems responsible for some of the key design challenges to marking carbon fiber airframes viable such as bonding composite I-beams to metal, composite fastening systems, and reinforcement of the resin bond joint between parts). Considering he left NG in 96'-97', crazy to think how far its come now.
5.) Boeing "lies" and has "Chinese-made pieces of #"

Ahh So the Grown out of graphene crystal aircrafts do exist then. Double confirmed with "A"'s explanation then.

A Bromine solution/fuel is In the scramjets if i also remember.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A lot of things he says seem to back up this Astr0 guys posts. He says there are definitely are craft that use meta-materials ("Do you know what a metamaterial is and a quasi-crystal?") for true optical camouflage. Something on the skin of the airframe redirects all kinds of different EM spectrums around the craft. Like I said, he left NG in the mid 90's, and I remember reading about just the possibility of these things in 2003 in public literature.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler

A lot of things he says seem to back up this Astr0 guys posts. He says there are definitely are craft that use meta-materials ("Do you know what a metamaterial is and a quasi-crystal?") for true optical camouflage. Something on the skin of the airframe redirects all kinds of different EM spectrums around the craft. Like I said, he left NG in the mid 90's, and I remember reading about just the possibility of these things in 2003 in public literature.

Well let me see if i remember what a metamaterial is. I think it is a material that can change or remember shapes under certain stimulus and sometimes change opacity or reflectivity.

and quasi crystal huh? hmmm just take a stab here....semi crystalline structure augmented with metamaterial?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Layered. It is called a van der Waals heterostructure when done with two disparate compounds.

And it is still "in the lab" being researched here in the white world.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok this just came on Facebook
he said it was a fast mover
Also look at contrail it sold

files.abovetopsecret.com...

From faceBook

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join