It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

glad that ones getting around. Been out there for a while. we're still not allowed to talk about it apparently. but pretty damned sweet.
edit on 6-4-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I feel like I'm going to end up on another watchlist just for reading that PDF.

It's such an elegant solution, which seems to be backed up by that startlingly advanced-looking piece of windtunnel hardware and the fact that the flying installations seem so well thought-out.

If the SABRE precooler is an overly complex mechanical solution (typically British, like the Napier Nomad or Deltic, we just don't know how to keep things simple), then MHD is a beautifully simple one. It's like comparing the mechanical transmission setup from a Voith Maxima locomotive to the alternator and traction motors off of an EMD. They do the same thing, but one is an order of magnitude easier to implement than the other.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

and you can use the rig for so much more than just speed. its a beautiful and elegant solution for a lot of things.

but let's not talk about that. it's all about tbcc, uh yeah that's it, and uh we dont know how to reliably travel fast, even though as a nation were obsessed with speed. oh uh were struggling with range too. can't seem to get anything to stay aloft with out being refueled every half hour.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Okay, did anyone catch this:

What the hell?! LOL LOL

Dude...that's like a $450 scarf.

Those Burberry scarves are expensive, yo.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Or it's the five dollar knock off. You know, the ones with the Chinese listening devices built in.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I wonder what intel they might have gained from the fake Burberry caps that all the chavs wear then...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I like how MARIAH blows. Man shes got alot of power out of that tunnel. And Cough.. the BTs supossedly ionize the air in front of them with plasma right? So... seems like the white world is catching back up to th eblack one yet again.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Okay, did anyone catch this:

What the hell?! LOL LOL

Dude...that's like a $450 scarf.

Those Burberry scarves are expensive, yo.

This was the lone aspect of all of that power point that didn't go completely over my head lol. I was like, "Well, this looks mighty impressive... wish I could even begin to comprehend it. Oh, but hey! Lovely scarf!"

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Id be Firing High

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

interesting. just started reading the thread. long way to go, but will post later

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Oh you are in for a ride. May i also recommend west texas spanloader when your done reading this thread. 😉
edit on 17-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Nochzwei

Oh you are in for a ride. May i also recommend west texas spanloader when your done reading this thread. 😉
ok thanks, I'll look it up

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Nice one to bring up again.

Something I missed the 1st time. Slide 37: "Shockless" supersonic flow is possible!

Meaning supersonic without sonic boom. After all, who wants to spend kerosene making huge area-wide acoustic shocks?
edit on 17-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

NASA released their patents and one was how to disrupt airflow over the wing. While not saying exactly what they were using, one material was a 2D hexagonal single atom layered coating while the other was the 'rods' coming off that. Not much imagination to realize it is graphene and carbon nanotubes being used to disrupt the airflow.

NASA also has a patent to create carbon nanotubes from something like 2000! (Maybe even earlier). So the research has been around for a while.

link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Yeah. The time i saw the green lady she was definitely travelling above mach 3 and i did notice something distinctly lacking.

However i believe, but didnt report it here, because it was very muted due to the distance (therefore not sure i wasn't imagining it) a high pitched shrieking sound similar to a bottle rocket.

Looked up what i suspect her engine is by listening to a video of one such similar system in operation. (jp aerospace) sounds exactly the same.
edit on 17-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

link   
Speaking of our friend, she was seen last week heading back to Palmdale.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Daaamn and it was overcast a few nights in a row with a marine layer.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

She took a fairly roundabout way home. She was over Idaho, slowing and ready to transition. She was going to head off the coast, then drop down and head in to Palm.
edit on 8/17/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Maybe in a few weeks ill be lucky enough to catch her outbound again.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

slowing and ready to transition

.....interesting...

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join