It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It was remarkably like the green meteors that I've seen before but was really too far away to see anything other than it was green. Way, waaaay, up high, and fast...I think that's what attracted my attention from eastish, to the west south west in a matter of seconds it was out of sight.

I'm not learned enough in these matters to make it any better a description, and it was over so quickly. There it is, there it's gone (about that fast, too...).

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Did it vary in intensity or flicker over its path? Almost fading in and then fading out of sight?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Some, yes, now that you mention it. Flickering, I mean.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hmmm to be honest that sounds like a meteor. Her green is steady and laser like. With a dull yellow candle flame front end. Shes fast....really fast (wont give details) but not fast enough to go horizon to horizon in a second or so. If you do see her youll be able to watch her for several seconds as she does her thing. Its pretty damned impressive

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well now that I know she flies where I stand a good chance of seeing her? I'll be a bit more alert for her.

A meteor that big is just as cool though...in a differing way.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Zaphs the best guy to answer that.

I got lucky seeing her. She pretty.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

She usually heads up that high when she's on her way home. They fly her for awhile then bring her home to give her a going over and swap out mission payloads.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Modular payloads..hypersonic platform .....interesting. Now that would be something wouldnt it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Describe what you saw. I let you know if you were graced by her presence
on 2 different occasions, several months apart and from 2 different locations on the earth i saw a yellow light, way high up ( maybe space ) doing orbits in the same location in the southern skies.
Once on the high seas i saw a yellow , what looked like a fireball 3 to 5 thousand feet high, with no tail as in a meteor and not as fast, for several seconds maybe (10 or 15) and then the fire or light just went out.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

on 2 different occasions, several months apart and from 2 different locations on the earth i saw a yellow light, way high up ( maybe space ) doing orbits in the same location in the southern skies.
Once on the high seas i saw a yellow , what looked like a fireball 3 to 5 thousand feet high, with no tail as in a meteor and not as fast, for several seconds maybe (10 or 15) and then the fire or light just went out.

That fireball, did it zigzag by any chance? Seem like it was turning on a dime?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Did the F121 ever get anywhere?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Great thing that the green Lady is in the USAF hand

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: Nochzwei

That fireball, did it zigzag by any chance? Seem like it was turning on a dime?
no not really its trajectory was steady

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So, long time lurker in this forum. I finally decided to sign up for this post.

I have a client who worked for Northrup Grumman for 16 years on the B-2. Through some basic research of my own, I have verified that he worked for NG in late 70's to mid 90's (patent filings with his name and NG as agent). He seems to know a whole lot about some very black projects. He hints strongly at what most of this educated conjecture seems to indicate (he repeats "we live in an electric universe" often). Are there any specific questions that anyone might have to illuminate this subject a little more?

I have about a week until I pick up his final check, so if anyone has an crazy stuff they want me to ask him, now is the time. He is almost 80, and kind of lonely.....he really likes that I know planes and some of the physics behind some of the more "esoteric" aspects of propulsion and construction.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler
So, long time lurker in this forum. I finally decided to sign up for this post.

I have a client who worked for Northrup Grumman for 16 years on the B-2. Through some basic research of my own, I have verified that he worked for NG in late 70's to mid 90's (patent filings with his name and NG as agent). He seems to know a whole lot about some very black projects. He hints strongly at what most of this educated conjecture seems to indicate (he repeats "we live in an electric universe" often). Are there any specific questions that anyone might have to illuminate this subject a little more?

I have about a week until I pick up his final check, so if anyone has an crazy stuff they want me to ask him, now is the time. He is almost 80, and kind of lonely.....he really likes that I know planes and some of the physics behind some of the more "esoteric" aspects of propulsion and construction.

Yes. The conductivity of Graphene through a aerogel medium sanwhiched between neural networking controls in a aircraft environment thats able to resist gravitys pull on its mass.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Yeah ask him about the b2s charged leading edge and exhaust and then bring up impedance matching dielectric fields and large band radar systems. See what he says.
edit on 19-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey, also ask him about the yellow lozenge craft that buzzes about at high altitude, see if he can shed any light on that one. a reply to: DirtyBizzler

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Hey nelloh62!
edit on 19-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Good day to you sir

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Speaking of odd glowing yellow craft in the sky, I'm re-posting 2 of my previous post from months ago... still trying to figure out what this was.

Part of original sighting post below: It appeared to be a "fast" jet liner moving away from me, but this appeared be an extremely large/thick/(almost glowing)contrail? The only problem being this contrail was new... tight... packed... and only what appeared to be 100-150' long (short, 1/8" , 1/16", gone). And the contrail was remaining "thick" and "bright" until it was disappearing, but it was disappearing as quickly as the aircraft was moving. This was also near enough to me I should have seen the airplane (granted I would guess this to be a 30'k - 50k ft height. I could see no aircraft, nothing other than this "contrail /field".

Do we know of anything flying that would create a "roundish" white/grey/bright(almost pail-yellow) field around an aircraft? Or anything that would make a large, thick, but extremely short/fast disappearing contrail?... one where I couldn't see an aircraft? This is only a guess based on my history in flight (flying lessons in cessna 150 / solo ride 13-16), now fly co-pilot twice a month in a King Air 350 (due to open seat, not due to any personal talent). With a love in aviation, military, black projects, etc I compare heights with other aircraft, and their contrails... very rarely can I see a contrail being made, but no hint of what's making the contrail. I've seen several B-2s in this area... but never one that I couldn't see.. Was moving slightly faster than a normal aircraft, but not absurdly so. Any ideas? No pics.. was driving down the highway, and the whole thing only lasted 90sec?

------------- a reply to: BASSPLYR the way I described it in the original post was it looked somewhat like a bright light source lighting up a moving cloud / fog as it went, but the light was moving with the cloud/fog. The best description of the color was a pail yellow (not green as everyone describes the green lady). I could see the lighted "fog" moving, but no aircraft body. And it did not go over the horizon at all... just seemed to move out of sight. It was leaving what appeared to be a contrail. The contrail was extremely thick, but also extremely short. The contrail also disappeared extremely fast. From my perspective it seemed to only be a couple hundred feet behind the moving "fog" before it would disappear. It would also stay extremely well preserved (thick/straight/appeared newly formed) and then just vanish (which makes me think it wasn't a typical frozen vapor trail). The glowing flog was pail yellow. The contrail a thick (and bright) white/grey. And agreed, hard to tell the exact distance, but been an aircraft spotter my whole life/armature pilot, and this wasn't extremely high.. and did not start in the extreme distance (not exactly over my head, but close). It did move quickly, but I wouldn't say at an extreme way. Faster than a normal airliner, slower than a f-16 cruising. I forgot to add... the fog/field was larger than the contrail. By a good bit (wider.. almost oval), though not as long.

The aircraft didn't do anything exotic in it's flight pattern, but the way it appeared was strange enough to still be on my mind almost a year later. Any information anyone would have would be greatly appreciated (Zaph.. I'm looking at you

~Winter~

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join