It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: yuppa

Layered. It is called a van der Waals heterostructure when done with two disparate compounds.

And it is still "in the lab" being researched here in the white world.

Thank you. And since its just being studied...that means the black versions already perfected.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Could you ask him about the much rumored multi-prime TSTO Space Plane project from the late 80s? Or, about whatever it was that was rattling windows in southern CA in the early 90s?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did somebody say TR3B!!??!!😀 i love the tr3b. Guys, it has a magnetic field disruptor!😮

Come on Zaph!!! I know your hokding out on us about the TR3B!!! Did you get to work on any at hickam. Thats where i heard they keep em. 😈

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Such a good thread....

lots of good info.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Except that zaph wont tell us about the TR3B!!!😈

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Interestingly, I have ALSO HEARD from my
usual nebulous sources of a scale-up of
the Vortexing Dyson-vacuum-type of motor
which using vibrating/cyclonic nozzles to
create a high-speed spinning, highly-vapourized
fuel stream that is ignited and DOES NOT
use any jet-engine type compression-stage
at all !!!! The spinning vortex of ignited fuel
IS the compression stage!

See photo link to general cyclonic vortex creation image:
i.ytimg.com...

Radial Root Cyclone Technology which can be adapted to propulsion:
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com...

That was news to me!

A Dyson Vacuum scaled up into a propulsion system!

===

For those of you who want to know about slower flying
high flyers here is the Aereon-26 craft:

en.wikipedia.org...

and

Plan drawing:
orig09.deviantart.net...

Stingray concet of same tech:
www.prospective-concepts.ch...

Pfttttt...,the Dyson vacuum sucks.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Are you Astro? Did you return from space to grace us with your knowledge this time referring to a client?

You may not be so don't take me to be an a/hole I just have an issue with how far Astro pushed it and how many members sucked up his BS.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

oh why did Astr0 have to leave us.

he could of told us about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Are you Astro? Did you return from space to grace us with your knowledge this time referring to a client?

You may not be so don't take me to be an a/hole I just have an issue with how far Astro pushed it and how many members sucked up his BS.

Now what if you were to go back and re read Astro's words with a perspective of him being controlled opposition and was likely 90/10 percent truthful?

Don't look at the story from ALIICE's looking glass. I suspect a lot of the meat and bones was very much true. How else do you pursuae really bright people in the know to believe you?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No, I'm just a guy that sells roofing, siding, and gutters to sometimes interesting people.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler

No, I'm just a guy that sells roofing, siding, and gutters to sometimes interesting people.

Funny that, just roofed a house couple weeks back who's owner works for DoD and now siding the house. Looks awesome.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah, never risk a DIA visit. It will NEVER go well. Trust me on this one. Although, he may figure, "Hell, I'm 80, what are they going to do to me now that will make any difference in my life?" The point is let it be his decision. Or, have him write a tell all book, and slate it to be released to the public Internet only after his death.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I had a guy lose his job because he worked at the NNSC and spent his insurance money on his junkie daughter, and we sued him and liened his house. I got a visit from the DIA about it wanting more details. Most people that work at the plant get annual interviews for this exact reason.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Any pictures? there never are.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You are correct DIA can be very intimdating. Even if they legally dont have squat on you. Nobody crosses the DIA. Nobody. You do youll pay.

Speaking as someone who might know a childhood friend who is one.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I am not at liberty to convey more details, but someone here does know why. I like being able to post here and use the Internet too much.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'm not saying he was all BS, but when he started on break away civilizations and dream catching learned knowledge or whatever mumbo jumbo he lost his credibility imo.

That and as another user pointed out, he started posted asking questions about modern tech and ended up talking about how he was a RK or some type of star man.

I just don't agree with him or what he posted and the fact he seems to leave a legacy as he went off to space makes me pretty sure he is still around in a different guise laughing at anyone who took him serious.

I still want to see the green lady though.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I am guessing he stated too much, was caught and his account compromised. The tone and language of the posts changed right about that time..

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Did somebody say TR3B!!??!!😀 i love the tr3b. Guys, it has a magnetic field disruptor!😮 Come on Zaph!!! I know your hokding out on us about the TR3B!!! Did you get to work on any at hickam. Thats where i heard they keep em. 😈

Its the 12 " subs in the back

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

I am guessing he stated too much, was caught and his account compromised. The tone and language of the posts changed right about that time..

his claims are outlandish, but i dont see him answering any science questions per se. i would have been interested how they acheived superluminal speeds

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join