It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The thread is gliding we are about the California sighting and the Green Lady more interesting than Astro if real or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: Forensick

I am guessing he stated too much, was caught and his account compromised. The tone and language of the posts changed right about that time..

his claims are outlandish, but i dont see him answering any science questions per se. i would have been interested how they acheived superluminal speeds

heehee. well Astros the only one who provided actual information on when and whereabouts a few Tris showed up so take that as you will. As to achieving those speeds? lets just say your mass reduction is a peice of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Somewhat in the vein of things alluded too...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Recent announcement that Jain's company Moon Express will be mining the moon, so speculation of black projects going white?
Anybody???

It was my first thought.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I am guessing he stated too much, was caught and his account compromised. The tone and language of the posts changed right about that time..

his claims are outlandish, but i dont see him answering any science questions per se. i would have been interested how they acheived superluminal speeds

heehee. well Astros the only one who provided actual information on when and whereabouts a few Tris showed up so take that as you will. As to achieving those speeds? lets just say your mass reduction is a peice of it.
Maybe so. but i hv found mass reduction/nullification causes physical and chemical properties of the materials to change, even forming radioactive elements and metals show a tendency to become harder and super conducting. Besides flesh and blood lifeforms cannot withstand this. I had a thought to test it on my self but as a precaution, tried it with a chicken and 2 fishes. the chicken and one fish died in a couple of hours, but one fish survived. needless to say i gave up the idea of trying it on myself

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Maybe so. but i hv found mass reduction/nullification causes physical and chemical properties of the materials to change, even forming radioactive elements and metals show a tendency to become harder and super conducting. Besides flesh and blood lifeforms cannot withstand this. I had a thought to test it on my self but as a precaution, tried it with a chicken and 2 fishes. the chicken and one fish died in a couple of hours, but one fish survived. needless to say i gave up the idea of trying it on myself

Ok....😕 no more drugs for this guy.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I would suggest looking for youtube videos
About John Hutchison and the "Hutchison Effect"
Where he used high voltages and high frequency
Pulsed EM to cause wood to sink into metal,
Objects suddenly levitate and metal bars
To rip apart into two pieces.

The powerful oscillating EM fields
absolutely WILL cause biological effects
So be careful when you experiment with them!

Evidently the theory is that such pulsed
EM causes cascade failure of Coulomb and
Van der Waals forces especially in amorphous
Crystaline substances such as metal or glass
Which means you can cold liquify solid steel
And stick a block of wood or your hand in it
And it will solidify back into a solid without
Damaging the wood or your hand!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Ok....😕 no more drugs for this guy.
Lol nice one

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

Thanks, I'll look them up

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Uuummmm buuut..
Hutchison hoax

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well those effects can be nullified as well and in the BT's they have been otherwise they would not be able to fly like they do with living pilots. ALso I believe that a material engineered specifically to not undergo chemical changes is used on the INTERIOR but on the outside its not shielded and that ability to super conduct on the graphene skin is needed to allow the aircraft to function properly.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Uuummmm buuut..
Hutchison hoax

The videos he sent to researchers are
VERY REAL and the later theories of WHY
Seem to be be based upon very sound facts.

Hutchison simply could not replicate his
experiments to a larger audience because he didnt have enough cash to do so...he is NOT a hoax!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

Uuummmm buuut..
Hutchison hoax

experiments to a larger audience because he didnt have enough cash to do so...he is NOT a hoax!

Him and the KESHE FOUNDATION should work together lol!! Sorry clever camera trickery and editing make alot of stuff seem real.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well those effects can be nullified as well and in the BT's they have been otherwise they would not be able to fly like they do with living pilots. ALso I believe that a material engineered specifically to not undergo chemical changes is used on the INTERIOR but on the outside its not shielded and that ability to super conduct on the graphene skin is needed to allow the aircraft to function properly.
Yes looks that way. But at the moment for my part, i simply cannot find a way to fix these bugs. but maybe in the future i hope

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Uuummmm buuut..
Hutchison hoax

Some of that equipment looks kind of familiar circa 1962.
Doesn't look like it was used for growing giant turnips out in the Nevada desert.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

Uuummmm buuut..
Hutchison hoax

Him and the KESHE FOUNDATION should work together lol!! Sorry clever camera trickery and editing make alot of stuff seem real.

In the 1980's and early 1990's an editing system
Such as Sony BVW-75 Betacam SP edit decks
were $60,000 each. A Pinnacle VFx box was a $110,000 and an
SGI Infinite Reality render server with MAYA or Alias 3D animation and vfx system was almost FIVE MILLION DOLLARS...!!!

John Hutchison in NO WAY had access to that sort
Of system...it only shows up your ignorance as to
How Hollywood VFX and editing are actually done!

After watching those original VHS or 8MM video tapes of John Hutchison's experiments, I suggest
After YOU complete 3000+ hours of Maya/Alias
And only a few million feet of 35mm and 70mm
film work you can get back to me on how one person can make something that takes normally months and tens or hundreds of people and hundreds of thousands of dollars PER SCENE!
THEN get back to me on how real you could make it look in the 1980s and 1990s.

John Hutchison's videos are very very real !!!
He does NOT KNOW why his experiments produced the results they did other than
high voltages and pulsed EM from old
analog electronic gear.

edit on 2016/8/21 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

The current theory of how the levitation worked
And the sinking of wood into metal are temporary cascade failures of basic forces (i.e. Coulomb and van der Waals) which allow crystalline material to lose their nanoscale adhesion properties producing Cold Liquifaction of normally solid and/or hard materials. This was probably caused
by high frequency EM and high voltage/amperage
Current interfering with or negating the van der Waals or Coulomb forces.

The levitation of metallic substances are
Probably eddy currents that act much like
The hydrodynamic forces that happen in rivers
And streams which can move even the largest
Rocks over time. So add in pulsed and oscillating EM fields, even non-ferrous metals can be levitated within huge electrical eddy currents.

Biologically, i wouldn't stay near those types
Of fields unless you LIKE having your electron orbits jiggled around at Petahertz+ levels.

So the John Hutchison videos ARE REAL ....BUT...
His experiments are peer-level unreproducible
by others as per The Scientific Method!

I do know in the 1970s General Atomics and North American were researching similar phenomena and had some success with field-based propulsion
Systems which ended up as applied RnD at
Northrup Grumman and LMCO in later decades.

Zaphod58 would probably loooove to admit
My supposition is indeed correct but his NDA's
Preclude him from admiting the correctness
Of my shakey but meaty assertions.... ;-) :-) :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

His experiments are peer-level unreproducible by others as per The Scientific Method!

Thats a worrying thing.Even the Em drive was thought looney untill both NASA and the Chinese replicated it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
if Em was that dangerous we would al be dead already.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

if Em was that dangerous we would al be dead already.

May i suggest a peer-reviewed, fully reproducible
Scientific experiment to check out whether EM is dangerous...take one sharp, all-metal knife and stick pointy part into a light socket while you touch something metal (and grounded) like a
sink or stainless steel fridge with your other
hand...i can quite assure you EM ( i.e. 60 hz)
Can be quite dangerous....as another test, please do stand in front of that smaller radar array running at 10 to 30 GHz and 2000 watts for
About ten minutes.... ;-)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

His experiments are peer-level unreproducible by others as per The Scientific Method!

Thats a worrying thing.Even the Em drive was thought looney untill both NASA and the Chinese replicated it.

Hutchison's methods were too haphazard in terms
Of scientific repeatability. He never recorded in what order or at what power levels his analog electronic gear was turned on and set at for
purposes of repeatability. He basically fiddled
With knobs and pushed buttons until something happened and then recorded it onto vhs or 8mm tape for sending to researchers who eventually
Came to his facilities which was a rental apartment
In New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada.

The RCMP (i.e. Canada's version of the FBI)
Seized all his gear after city inspectors deemed
The gear a safety hazard. He eventually got it
All back and eventually got a serious look into
His claims by a real scientific team who were unable to reproduce his results with the original equipment.

A division of the company i technically work for now eventually tried to reproduce the experiments
With proper 500 Kilovolt DC and AC systems
At between 0.5 amps up to 400 amps .... That
total wattage was a hell of a big bill from
BC Hydro for up to 2 million watts for an experimental period of only two hours!!!!

Thats why we know the levitation seen in the
original videos are caused by huge EM
eddy currents induced into local metallic
objects affecting the primary experimental
Ferrous and non-ferrous metal blocks.

The high frequencies produced by the coils
In much older analog electronic gear was
found to have harmonics ranging into the
60+ GHZ which seemed to have a measured
Effect on metal ductility and when that metal was examined under optical and metallurgical beam
Based microscopes, the crytalline "shards" of
The metal grains looked to have "slipped" off
Of the neighbouring grains but NOT due to
Thermal means (i.e NOT melted!) The ONLY
way for that to happen are van der Waals
Or Coulomb forces being negated and the
Metallic grains sliding over each other
In a frictionless manner like what happens
during a mountain landslide which then
Gives us our "Cold Liquifaction" of a metal
Bar.

We THINK this type of ffeld effect has practical and repeatable propulsive and mechanical movement applications which are now being explored by this and other companies!
edit on 2016/8/22 by StargateSG7 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join