It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: 23432
Forced conversions, penalty, death.

nice try though

you are confusing tribalistic cultural practices for islam .

I am not allowed to force you or anyone into islam .

edit on 3-6-2014 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

cases of actual execution for "atheism"

The study, from the International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU), showed that "unbelievers" in Islamic countries face the most severe - sometimes brutal - treatment at the hands of the state and adherents of the official religion.
According to its survey of some 60 countries, the seven where expression of atheist views or defection from the official religion can bring capital punishment are Afghanistan, Iran, Maldives, Mauritania, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Sudan.

The 70-page report lists no recent cases of actual execution for "atheism" -- but researchers say the offence is often subsumed into other charges.

In a range of other countries - such as Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Kuwait and Jordan - publication of atheist or humanist views on religion are totally banned or strictly limited under laws prohibiting "blasphemy".

The Middle East War on Christians

Christians are losing their lives, liberties, businesses and their houses of worship across the Middle East. It is little wonder that native Christians have sought refuge in neighboring countries—yet in many cases they find themselves equally unwelcome. Over the past 10 years, nearly two-thirds of Iraq's 1.5 million Christians have been driven from their homes. Many settled in Syria before once again becoming victims of unrelenting persecution. Syria's Christian population has dropped from 30% in the 1920s to less than 10% today.

online.wsj.com...
edit on 013030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Minorities in Pakistan Fear ‘Forced Conversion’ to Islam

If you go look pre-islamic times then you would find that these people were practising the same thing waaay back when.

they are going against the book while claming to uphold it .

but that is human nature for you , what u gonna do?

in other words you are identifying these idiotic practices as islamic contrubitions while these practices existed before islam.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Islam also claims that their practice predate Abraham as the meaning of the concept of acceptance of one god, because by the bible teachings it was under Abraham that monotheism started this also helps to link Abraham to Islam.

Kind of interesting. I am not an organized religion supporter and neither practice any denominations of religion at all, because I find all human created religions fascinating when it comes to their primary goal and how they achieve it.

Islam links to Abraham is something that I am just starting to research on lately, perhaps this a new concept to make Islam more appealing to western nations that practice christianity.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Islam also claims that their practice predate Abraham as the meaning of the concept of acceptance of one god, because by the bible teachings it was under Abraham that monotheism started this also helps to link Abraham to Islam.

Kind of interesting. I am not an organized religion supporter and neither practice any denominations of religion at all, because I find all human created religions fascinating when it comes to their primary goal and how they achieve it.

Islam links to Abraham is something that I am just starting to research on lately, perhaps this a new concept to make Islam more appealing to western nations that practice christianity.

Islam claims to be the continuation of Judaism & Christianity . All these 3 religions were founded in the same geographic locations and the same cultures .

Islam is not an organised religion and there is no religious leader to compell me to perform a task against my will and my intelligence .

'My Lord has commanded justice. Stand and face Him in every mosque and call on Him, making your religion sincerely His. As He originated you, so you will return.' (Qur'an 7: 29)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The concept of Religion per say is not and never have been the problem, is what people makes, blames and do in the name of religion the problem, Humanity always have a need to connect with the supernatural in order to understand and have a purpose for their existence, that is what I mock of religion.

People just can no enjoy life, help each other as we all belong to the same species and that should be enough to fulfill the purpose of life.

I guess is in the human nature to always depend on others, religion and certain believes in order to find order in their lives, even if that means killing each other in the names of those beleives.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Father Of Soldier Who Obama Released, Declares Muslim Victory Call, And Obama Smiles As Soon As He Hears The War Cry Of Allah

Source

The explanation of what the enemy says on the steps of the White House as Obama smiles.

Also,

EVIDENCE THAT BERGDAHL CONVERTED TO JIHADI ISLAM

Further analysis which ends in the fathers damning favorites list of jihadist videos.

BERGDAHL’S COOPERATION WITH THE ENEMY
Bob. Sgt. Bergdahl’s father was also in direct communications with one of the top three Taliban spokespersons named Abdulqader Balkhi. Was he planning to smoke a Hukkah? Drink Afghan tea?

No

He had messaged this top Taliban spokesperson a message for future victories:

I am still working to free all Guantanamo prisoners. God will repay for the death of every afghan child, amen!

Also, if you look up Robert Bowe Bergdahl on Intelius, it says that he worked for the Taliban:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wonder if Mr. Bergdahl treats his wife like a traditional Muslim woman, and how she feels about Islam.
Any religion that condones anything but love and kindness towards our fellow man does not worship the One Creator, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You can quote the qu'ran all you want .. but in practice, Islam puts people to death for leaving or for not converting. That is how Muslims have interpreted their Qu'ran. That's Islam.

The Christian Pastor sentenced to death in Iran for not becoming Muslim.... The pregnant woman recently sentenced to death for being Christian and for marrying a Christian. Reality is different than your quotes.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
Why the hell should i give u the results of my labour,,??
find out for yourself,, i had too,,, dont be so lazy.

a reply to: DarknStormy

In other words what you have presented is complete BS?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

originally posted by: BobAthome
Why the hell should i give u the results of my labour,,??
find out for yourself,, i had too,,, dont be so lazy.

a reply to: DarknStormy

In other words what you have presented is complete BS?

nope,, here it is again,,

as far as the source,, its on the net. u find it.or not dont care.

ohh and "complete BS" sorry, never was any good at it, so no, easier not too.
although ive known some who were. can usually tell.
edit on 6/3/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I know it's a load of bull, or at least most of it is so I won't waste my time "searching".

The fact that you are refusing to state your source implies that you are trying pull a fast one on us, thankfully not all of us are as gullible as you would like us to be.

You say you don't care, but why do you keep posting it?

I remember the good old days when people backed up their claims with sources...especially if they want to be taken seriously. This appears to be a serious matter to you so why don't you just show us where these figures came from so we can all shut up about it? I'm genuinely curious as to how you compiled this data.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You can quote the qu'ran all you want .. but in practice, Islam puts people to death for leaving or for not converting. That is how Muslims have interpreted their Qu'ran. That's Islam.

Actually there are many muslim countries who doesn't practice murdering of an Apostate . You can believe all you want that ALL muslims want to kill apostates but that is not the truth. YOu've said " That is how Muslims have interpreted their Qu'ran. That's Islam."
let me retort if I may ; That is how SOME Muslims have interpreted their Qu'ran. That's NOT Islam.

The Christian Pastor sentenced to death in Iran for not becoming Muslim.... The pregnant woman recently sentenced to death for being Christian and for marrying a Christian. Reality is different than your quotes.

Reality is where you focus your attention . In your case you choose to focus on those muslims who are in Shirk . It is difficult for a non muslim to discern the difference , heck it is difficult task even for a muslim .

In times of conflict between what the book says and people actually does , one refers to the book .

Quran gives you power over a thief's hand who has stolen from you . Perhaps your child was stolen to be sold to slave masters .It is rightly your decision as to what be done to the thief , the subhuman who have blighted your life .

Quran also gives you power to forgive the same thief if you wish .

Sounds just and wise , essentially it trusts human beings to show their humanity .

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Sounds just and wise , essentially it trusts human beings to show their humanity

Like the beheading of Nicholas Berg on camera? The execution of policeman on camera? The torture and mutilation of Christopher Stephens? Very humane, for barbarians.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

This is a scary scenario for sure. Where do we draw the line

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockflier

Sounds just and wise , essentially it trusts human beings to show their humanity

Like the beheading of Nicholas Berg on camera? The execution of policeman on camera? The torture and mutilation of Christopher Stephens? Very humane, for barbarians.

Humanity is not infallible because humans are infallible , it is inevitable really .

I can give links of muslim people skinned alive , tortured , murdered in mass but would it do any good ?
Would it help you to see that violence of humans exists with or without religion .

Does anyone deserves to be killed ever ? Should you turn the other cheek,always ?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I saw the inhumanity of people in Viet Nam when my compatriots were skinned, slashed, and mutilated by "humans". I prefer the adage of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" rather than turning the other cheek.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
This is a scary scenario for sure. Where do we draw the line

1.5 billion muslims , how many beheadings,hand cuttings,stoning incidents are recorded every year ?

I would say %0.01 is where you would set the line but go with %0.001 if you want .

Function of variety will defeat your argument .

Statistically speaking , in a datacentric terminology ; your argument doesn't add up because you are not doing the comparative calculations .

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Bowe Bergdahl = Nicholas Brody (Homeland) ...anyone else have this same thought?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I see what you write and try to justify in the Quran. But, how can you deny these writings in that book? In truth, Muslims are bound by their Quran to kill non-Muslims. You speak of peace, etc, but your source speaks otherwise. I for one am fed up with this misrepresentation of what is actuality.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

Muslims and violence

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join