It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockflier
a reply to: 23432

I saw the inhumanity of people in Viet Nam when my compatriots were skinned, slashed, and mutilated by "humans". I prefer the adage of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" rather than turning the other cheek.

Well you are a secret partially Sharia practitioner then .

Now that is ironic .

Violence is not required to be muslim but if you are under attack take eye for an eye says islam.
Don't go round forcing anyone to believe in Islam either says the Quran.

Humans go around acting in conflict of the book ? you say ; I reply yeah what's a more human thing to do , isn't it ?

Aren’t we all lesbians?
A man is sitting at a bar and see two lovely women across the room. He calls the bartender over and says, “I’d like to buy those two ladies a drink.”
The bartender replies, “It won’t do you any good.”
The man says, “It doesn’t matter, I want to buy those women a drink.”
The bartender brings the drinks to the women and they acknowledge the drink with a nod of their heads. A little while later, the man approaches the women and says, “I’d like to buy you two another drink.”
The women both reply, “It won’t do you any good.”
The man says, “I don’t understand. What do you mean it won’t do me any good?”
The first lady says, “We’re lesbians.”
The man says, “Lesbians? What are lesbians?”
The second woman replies, “Lesbians… We like women not men.”
The man says, “Bartender, three beers for us lesbians.”

]

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You fail to respond to the instances in the Quran requiring violence to non-Muslims.
edit on 631414 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
All the intel info in the direct aftermath, and on the ground, of Bowe Bergdahl going missing is in the Wikileaks files, and there is a great deal of it.
One thing is for sure, he was being bargained for from the start, 15 Taliban prisoners in US gaols in exchange for his return, plus a sum of money.
I won't post a link here, but the files should be easily found in a search. It's up to the individual to make sense of it all.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I see what you write and try to justify in the Quran. But, how can you deny these writings in that book? In truth, Muslims are bound by their Quran to kill non-Muslims. You speak of peace, etc, but your source speaks otherwise. I for one am fed up with this misrepresentation of what is actuality.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

Muslims and violence

I don't deny anything .

Islam gives you the power to take revenge or defend yourself with violence . It doesn't tell you to go out of your way to convert by force or use violence against other human beings .

Have you ever tried to beat up a human being with your little finger ? Not allowed to thump,swing or move your hand .
You are only allowed to beat your wife your little finger .

Islam means peace .

when ussr fell , corporate military complex needed a new enemy to justify the defence budgets .

They have revived an old enemy ; Islam with it's usury forbidden , eye for an eye mentality was perfect candidate .

Today Vatican can have the audacity to claim earth for their money making machine and christians won't lift an eyelid about it .

Islam was a number one enemy to usury practising economies in the past and now the communism ( also forbid usury) was gotten rid off , it was Islam's turns to be targeted .

How else could the bankers have pulled of the robbery of millennia from the peoples America & elsewhere ?

Islam's central tenet is to stop the usury bankers , just like it is in Christianity .

In reality , there are more beheadings in mexico in any given year then whole of muslim world beheadings in a same year .

Should we conclude that All Christians of Mexico are collectively complicit in these acts ?

Islam gives you interest free credit for as long as you need .

Secular system gives you mortgages .

Islam is the enemy of many,naturally . For example those Indians in India who believe in cast system would hate what islam preaches .
Usurers also hate what islam preaches .

I believe you are neither a cast system believing Indian nor a usurer.

Islam doesn't like either of them , just like you .

edit on 3-6-2014 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You fail to respond to the instances in the Quran requiring violence to non-Muslims.

No i didn't .

Non - muslims have their own courts and justice system . Sharia forbids the violence against non believers , in fact the security of the non believer - in times of peace - in a muslim country , is a responsibility of all believers .
It's a smug way to rub the noses of the non believers .
Moral superiority is accomplished by doing so.
Islam allows me to protect you & your property in times of peace and in times of war allows me take my revenge or defend myself.

If a believer or non believer is warring against me ; I would defend myself violently and I think every one should do too .

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You seem to deny this passage and its implications

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew. If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Try and deny all you want. This is at an end for me, as I loathe falsely representing ANY religion and denying what its guiding documents say and demand.

Good luck with that - Rock

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

If a believer or non believer is warring against me ; I would defend myself violently and I think every one should do too .

And this is why no-one will ever know peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just a reminder to everyone that the usa has dealt with terrorist in the past, this is not new, so plz lose the parrot mentality of repeating lies over and over again. Also sharia law only apllies for a certain part of islam, so plz get educated on islam.
Oh and why is it an issue that the father praised santa claus for is sons capture?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Millions of people live their lives without violence and in peace .

Total Peace on earth is only partially possible at the moment because violence is part of our nature .If we were to evolve into higher state of intelligence , there may be a day when humanity would be violence free .

Just like ~Bonobos , eh ?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew. If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Try and deny all you want. This is at an end for me, as I loathe falsely representing ANY religion and denying what its guiding documents say and demand.

Best defence is the offence .

The fight could be in aggression but this doesn't change the fact that Firstly enemy came and raided your villages and killed people and took slaves . Now you have to go and revenge yourself and save the slaves i.e defend them .

In the whole of Quran the example you found is the one that ' implies ' . The fact of the matter is that the words themselves do not collobarate your understanding of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Millions of people live their lives without violence and in peace .

Total Peace on earth is only partially possible at the moment because violence is part of our nature .If we were to evolve into higher state of intelligence , there may be a day when humanity would be violence free .

Just like ~Bonobos , eh ?

It's not the millions I worry about.

It's the "thousands" who are complete asshats.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can quote the qu'ran all you want .. but in practice, Islam puts people to death for leaving or for not converting. That is how Muslims have interpreted their Qu'ran. That's Islam.

And Christians execute homosexuals. That's Christianity.

The Christian Pastor sentenced to death in Iran for not becoming Muslim....

That's not true he was charged with apostasy not because he didn't convert. In other words he converted over to being a Christian then went back and tried to convert other Muslims.

The pregnant woman recently sentenced to death for being Christian and for marrying a Christian.

She was charged with the same crime.

Reality is different than your quotes.

Just like reality is different from what you posted.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This has to go down as the stupidest decision in worst president in American history.Lets allow 5 lunatics to walk and let an awol awful soldier who abandoned His fellow American soliders who looked for him and about 8 of them where killed by the Men who held Him hostage ,but it was a fake hostage hold because He taught them how to build bombs and became a muslim.
Then Obama clings to the awol soldiers wifes body and got real close to her when He stepped outside and the husband was way off to the side.Then the husband started praying to Allah.Youd think the husband and wife would walk out in tears and happy joy holding hands.Instead Obama is like clinging to the lady as if they where flirting with each other.

Watch it, is major bizarre!!
edit on 3-6-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Maybe you should dig a bit deeper because that verse has more meaning to it than you think. How about you read the information prior to and after that verse because you wil get a different perspective of what it's message really is.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You can quote the qu'ran all you want .. but in practice, Islam puts people to death for leaving or for not converting. That is how Muslims have interpreted their Qu'ran. That's Islam.

The Christian Pastor sentenced to death in Iran for not becoming Muslim.... The pregnant woman recently sentenced to death for being Christian and for marrying a Christian. Reality is different than your quotes.

The reality is that there are Corrupt Muslims just as there are Corrupt Christians and Jews. These people are misguided and if an Islamic Government are going to sentence someone to the death penalty for ridiculous reasons, do we blame the Qu'ran or the idiots who have falsely used the Qu'ran to justify their actions? The Qu'ran does not promote killing anyone unless you have no other option to protect yourself.

Just like in the other religious texts, MURDER is a sin and it doesn't matter what way it happens.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Can you provide those instances please?
edit on 3-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There are a couple of different points I would like to make here. The first is that a person's affiliation with Islam should not necessarily be reason to judge them. In this case however, given the circumstances, this could play an important part considering the soldier himself could have had leanings towards Islam that alienated him from fellow soldiers and possibly drove him to the enemy. That is the only reason it would be important.

And does Obama speak Arabic? I don't know, but if he knows anything about Islam he would have recognized these particular words. Even IF Obama truly were Muslim this does not really have any bearing on his presidency. I think his actions towards killing Muslims could prove otherwise, and proves to me that he is doing what he thinks is in the best interest of America in that regard. So for those who believe that Obama potentially being Muslim means something bad for America, you are probably wrong.
edit on 6/3/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

WHO CARES!?!? NOT ME.

Seriously Allah = God, and there are billions of people who believe in God so once again....who cares?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: buster2010

Difference in perception, people see praise Jesus without violence. And often see violence such a beheadings with Allahu Akbar, or praise Allah.

It's a matter of perspective.... Some Muslims are evil, and would happily kill you while shouting Allahu Akbar just for being non-Muslim, American, or Christian.

But I suppose for the greater good we can all ignore the evils of Islam... Perhaps at our own peril.

G.W. Bushy said that Jesus Christ told him to invade Iraq, so Christianity must be evil! Right?!

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join