It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

How many times has an Islamic country tried to invade the USA? Too me that would be a provocation and a declaration of war.. It hasn't happened, you are not at war with Islam, you are at war with Extremists who use the Islamic label and nothing more.

glad u bought that up,,it reminded me,,,

"How many times has an Islamic country tried to invade the USA" u count it and see for yourself.

So they are all Islamic terrorist attacks? Have you got sources for each individual attack so the Islamic part can be verified?
edit on 2-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why the hell should i give u the results of my labour,,??
find out for yourself,, i had too,,, dont be so lazy.

a reply to: DarknStormy

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Why the hell should i give u the results of my labour,,??
find out for yourself,, i had too,,, dont be so lazy.

No, you should provide sources to prove that what your presenting is actually correct.. If it was me, It would be the first thing I done to ensure that what I'm saying or showing you is legitimate. Your picture is nice but it doesn't really prove anything. The first thing that comes to mind is that the majority of those attacks are not by Muslims.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Regardless of what we are at war with, if you don't want to fight for your country don't join the army?

If he wants to help the people over in Afghanistan and hates our country so much like he says...why join the army?

If he hates our country so much...why does Obama fight so hard and negotiate with terrorists to get him back?

I am not arguing that we are fighting these wars for the right reasons...I am questioning this specific story.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So who is this racism you allege against? What race?

Is islam a race or a religion?

If the soldier and/or father did convert to islam did their DNA magically transform them into a new race?

Are they no longer Caucasian?

Are Muslims of a certain race more authentic or real Muslims in your opinion?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
maybe this will change your mind,,

4:08 PM 09/05/2013
Reza Kahlili

"Iran threatens brutal attacks on Americans, Obama family if US hits Syria"

So has the Office of the President been coearced,into this action,,is the Office of President being held hostage??

It has too be asked.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I wouldn't bother replying to him...he is a troll.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Reza Kahlili

So has the Office of the President been coearced,into this action,,is the Office of President being held hostage??

It has too be asked.

dailycaller.com...

Did that actually happen and is that one of the red dots on your picture? I know it isn't but seriously, that is just a reaction to the possibility of your country interfering in Syria's internal affairs. Nothing more, nothing less.. Iran and Syria are allies.
edit on 2-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

A lot of people get confused with the terms "Muslim", Islam and their links to religion, Islam is a law from where religious believes originate as a submission to only one God Allah, the Muslim explanation of this is because they do not label Islam a religion and like that they can back the roots of Islam to Abraham like early Christians do.

In this light, Islam is not the religion of the Quran alone, nor is the religion brought by the prophet Muhammad. It is written in the Quran that Islam (Submission to God), is as old as Abraham (22:78), and that all the practises of Islam were first given to Abraham and his sons long before Muhammad was born.

"He has legislated for you of the religion what He has instructed for Noah and what We inspired to you and what we instructed for Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: "You shall establish the religion and be not divided therein." 42:13

"Abraham was neither a Jew, nor a Christian; but he was a monotheist submitter. He was not one of the Mushrikeen (those who set up partners with God)." 3:67

"The only religion approved by God is Islam (Submission)." 3:19

www.quran-islam.org...(P1122).html

Is very interesting to see how Many Islamic apologist tend to link Islam as a religion.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No they are not all islamic attacks. Information came from www.start.umd.edu... which is the Integrated United States
Security Database (IUSSD)

Something to note is the definition used:
"is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism," but the U.S. federal code defines it as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.” Washington post Sept. 11 2013.

So one must look at it with a bit of restraint as to what you consider a "terrorist activity" as well as how and where the bits and pieces of info are presented. While I have much respect for BobAthome and his activities on the board this should have been clarified since the thread is themed towards islamic/muslim affiliations.

edit on 2-6-2014 by drivers1492 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2014 by drivers1492 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

But like everything in America with those following agendas, everything is peachy and on schedule, meanwhile those of us that complain and expose the reality that we are facing are called "Intolerant and racist". Those that understand were we coming from have not problem looking at the bigger picture, those that have not clue just side whatever makes them feel righteous and happy, those with agendas know exactly what kind of propaganda to push to gain acceptance with those that have no clue.

The irony.

edit on 2-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Sadly that is the weakness of the American people and those behind agendas knows well how to push the strings with propaganda to keep the uninformed blind and divided fighting for stupid issues.

America is been destroyed from within not invading army is going to finish us all.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He owed and explanation to us the American people, voters and tax payers, but as usual the arrogance coming from the white house this days is astonishing, unprecedented and incredible.

We the people has been slapped in the face over and over again under Obamas agendas.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I honestly think the father is a little "touched". Secondary PTSD maybe?

It's possible. That POS deserter "walking the world" put his family through extreme trauma.

If he was so disgusted with the American military how does turning yourself over to the enemy make it all better? How did that work for him? Apparently pretty effing well. Is he still ashamed to be American? Has baby learned a hard life lesson, wants to return home to us horrible Americans? Makes me want to puke.

Maybe the soldiers who died trying to find him would've been better served by "walking the world" instead. Maybe they'd be returning home to their loved ones. Guess they were promoted before burial or it's possible they ended up in a land fill. Doesn't matter we got a deserter back and now he/dad are on a mission.

This sends the message that American soldiers are great bargaining tools. Additionally American soldiers now have the option to forgo service commitments and "walk the world" on the taxpayer's dime. They can expect a promotion while AWOL and they will be promoted again upon their safe return home.

It's possible dad/son are simply crazy like a fox and they played us all, worse yet they got POTUS to play along. The conversion to Islam could be a ploy/tool. The deserter has absolutely no credibility, he can eat sh!#, his parents would do anything to get their son back. Imo the conversion, after the fact, is a bit opportunistic/suspect. People aren't above using religion to self-serve. I could be wrong but it's hard to deduce much of anything out of this cluster #$%&.

If Obama needed a poster child for ME relations or whatever, this deserter was an extremely poor choice. The American people/our troops deserve an explanation. The strangeness factor is over the top/hard to digest. Seems we're all just left to "walk" bizarro world.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

The reality is that our own freedoms and constitutional rights are been used against us to promote what you are very eloquently refering in your post.

edit on 2-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Reza Kahlili
It has too be asked.
dailycaller.com...

Hey man Why do you think that Obama is so important that someone wants to threat his family. For sure these are nonsenses ! They want to make people sympathize with nothing and forget the truth !!
The point is that if USA attacks Syria then many guns will be aimed at Israel ! So this is why USA did not attack Syria directly.
Of course the reaction of Americans was against this war.
So Syria and Iran threatened Israel in case of any USA's attack to Syria, not family of Obama !
Do you really think that Obama and his family are so important for elites ! No they are not. So threatening them is just a childish thought comes out from head of weird media and a betrayer like Reza Kahlili !!!
And not to mention that this direct intervene in Syria could make USA's relation with Russia far more cold !
edit on 2-6-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Morningglory

When his father received the email from bowe saying how much he hated America and was ashamed of being American he responded to his son with "follow your conscious" or some such crap...

while it seems innocuous on the surface, the reality was his son was about to desert the military and join up with the taliban...

the response to such words from my son even had I not known he was thinking of deserting the military would have been trying to talk some sense into him...

I would have said "remember, their actions only represent a few, be the kind of representative you are proud of...but hatred against "Americans" is wrong - you are American too. While everyone may not be the same as you, certainly not everyone is so unlike you either."

I would have said things along those lines... not been encouraging of unwarranted hatred against millions of people for the perceived actions of a few and saying things like follow your conscious.

I believe bowe and his father were radicalized before bowe joined up. All the signs point to conversion of at least very anti-American ideology being well prior to bowe joining the military, for both of them.. then converting to radical islam openly later only solidifies an already anti-American stance and further serves to radicalize them both.

I honestly do not trust either one of them, its in every little thing most people don't pay attention to... those things we need to be paying attention to now... and realizing what they are signs of.

Ask yourself how you would react in the same situations... and wondering why they aren't reacting in similar manner.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

how would that man know anything? He is no longer CIA... he is just trying to get some additional attention for his book, maybe sell and extra copy or two. He isn't privy to any information anyone else is not privy too...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Was it really necessary to drag me back into this thread? You should know damn well that racism gets used more and more for overarching means of classifying hate from one group to another. It's not like races exist either. Just leave me in peace. I got my answers and I'm done with this dumb debate.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm about sick of all this bickering.

We are getting into petty squabbles about religion, when the point never had anything to do with religion at all.

It has everything to do with the fact our government has made alliances with al-Qaeda and the blood of American men and women mean nothing to them. People sacrificed their lives, and our government has made it all meaningless in order to aid and comfort the enemy.
edit on 2-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join