It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A lot of fussing about a man praising Allah for his sons return and not concerning a bit about the whole congress and the white house being kept a hostage of Israel by the Zionist lobby for ages...That is just so logical!,, .Exactly what Zionists want people to act like.You got to give them some credit for that.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Was it really necessary to drag me back into this thread? You should know damn well that racism gets used more and more for overarching means of classifying hate from one group to another. It's not like races exist either. Just leave me in peace. I got my answers and I'm done with this dumb debate.

So your crying racism was completely unfounded and you are unable to justify it. Got it. I suspected as much from you.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

You said they had implemented Sharia law in Dearborn.

You referenced a satire site.

There is no implementation of Sharia in Dearborn.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Was it really necessary to drag me back into this thread? You should know damn well that racism gets used more and more for overarching means of classifying hate from one group to another. It's not like races exist either. Just leave me in peace. I got my answers and I'm done with this dumb debate.

So it's o.k. for you to call me a racist, troll and derail an important thread, but not o.k. when other posters call you out and ask you why?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So who is this racism you allege against? What race?

Is islam a race or a religion?

If the soldier and/or father did convert to islam did their DNA magically transform them into a new race?

Are they no longer Caucasian?

Are Muslims of a certain race more authentic or real Muslims in your opinion?

Thank you for your post.

He accused me of being a racist because I started the thread...No other reason for it. He boo-hooed and carried on and on like a bully troll does. Probably a paid bully troll, if you ask me.

Then, when confronted, he turns tail and runs. It's really disheartening and it seems that it's impossible to have a decent discussion on ATS anymore because of these annoying types.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I do not know of anyone who converted to Islam outside of getting married. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I would think it is not very common. Now if both father and son converted to Islam while he was held captive that seems strange to me. How many Gitmo prisoners and their family converted to the main religion of those keeping them a prisoner.

Great point. Can you imagine what would happen if they went on TV with their respective leaders and said "Praise Jesus?"

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

No I didn't. I asked you a question. When you (finally) answered it. I acknowledged as such then left the thread. See here is the post where I said as much: www.abovetopsecret.com...

See I even thanked you for finally answering the question. Feel free to remain bitter about the exchange. I could care less. Oh and I wish I was paid to call out nonsense like I did in this thread. I'd make a lot of money.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
And ? Last I heard people had the right to freedom of religion in america .. erm.. wait thats only for christians .. I forgot .. carry on ..

That was damn right effing hilarious considering how the military for the last 6 years has pretty much declared 'religion' a dirty word.

Which has echoed American politics.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is right, but also let no forget how it has paved the road for Islam tolerant while eliminating what is now considered by the white house wording that is not friendly to Islam within the military.

And people still think that is no agenda in the White house.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is right, but also let no forget how it has paved the road for Islam tolerant while eliminating what is now considered by the white house wording that is not friendly to Islam within the military.

And people still think that is no agenda in the White house.

Nah I haven't forgotten the current adminstration mocking Americans with faith in this country as 'clinging to their guns, and religion'

Something he would never say about Al Qadea or the Taliban.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Occurs not, remember only in America you get to debate, argue and challenge the government while the government keep oppressing the people with new laws, bills, policies and executive orders as penalty for the challenges, if is something that those in the white house with agendas can not chew is how much Americans love their constitution thank to that incredible paper we have not fallen yet into the hands of those that are trying to destroy what we got left in this nation. but that doesn't meant they are not trying very hard.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A quote to remember:

The American of today, in fact, probably enjoys less personal liberty than any other man of Christendom, and even his political liberty is fast succumbing to the new dogma that certain theories of government are virtuous and lawful, and others abhorrent and felonious. Laws limiting the radius of his free activity multiply year by year: It is now practically impossible for him to exhibit anything describable as genuine individuality, either in action or in thought, without running afoul of some harsh and unintelligible penalty. It would surprise no impartial observer if the motto “In God we trust” were one day expunged from the coins of the republic by the Junkers at Washington, and the far more appropriate word, “verboten,” substituted. Nor would it astound any save the most romantic if, at the same time, the goddess of liberty were taken off the silver dollars to make room for a bas-relief of a policeman in a spiked helmet. Moreover, this gradual (and, of late, rapidly progressive) decay of freedom goes almost without challenge; the American has grown so accustomed to the denial of his constitutional rights and to the minute regulation of his conduct by swarms of spies, letter-openers, informers and agents provocateurs that he no longer makes any serious protest

en.wikiquote.org...

From HL Menchen almost 100 years ago.

That is all we do anymore we do debate, we do challenge, and it really doesn't matter.

They do what they want to do like how that guy was released.

They informed congress AFTER THE FACT.

Yet another in a long list of picking, and choosing when the law matters, and what ones don't.

edit on 2-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You know my friend that we are on the same page all the time, I feel just as handicap as you when it comes to what is been done to us and our nation.

It does makes me angry when I read or listen to apologist that have not clue what they are talking about, it only shows that the propaganda is winning.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is events is indeed strange but in a good way .

If I was subjected to 10+ years of anti muslim propaganda , i would have felt that this was a strange thing but in a negative/bad way.

After all that is what the propaganda is designed to achieve , right ?

America will alright in the long run because American Dynamics allows reconciliation .

While I am here on this thread , anyone wants to convert to islam or learn about Sufism , Rum'i ,etc , etc ?

Under Sharia Law the usury is outlawed , so in a way ALL Bankers worst nightmare is the most important part of muslim faith .

Racism and Religionism exists in all of humans .

Noun 1. religionism - exaggerated religious zealotry
intolerance - unwillingness to recognize and respect differences in opinions or beliefs
2. religionism - exaggerated or affected piety and religious zeal

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Under Sharia Law the usury is outlawed , so in a way ALL Bankers worst nightmare is the most important part of muslim faith .

I guess usury doesn't apply to the Saud family, as they have investment with many Banks in the US and UK, let no forget their many "Islamic banks".

The irony. They just tag Islamic finances to their investments and is all good under Islamic law.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Allah is just the Arabic word for God.

Arab Christians use the term.

Maybe this guy is a Muslim but remember those who are our allies are Muslims in Afghanistan.

The Taliban, who I don’t consider Muslims, but a death cult, have murdered more Muslims than anybody.

If these guys sympathize with the Taliban version of Islam then they are out of it and should be watched.

Consider that this whole war is weird.

Since our supposed ally Pakistan are the ones who have financed, supported and even created the Taliban

edit on 2-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

I guess usury doesn't apply to the Saud family, as they have investment with many Banks in the US and UK, let no forget their many "Islamic banks".

The irony. They just tag Islamic finances to their investments and is all good under Islamic law.

Most muslims don't live according to sharia law or their economies operates on usury .

Sauds are about creating a royal line for Arab future first,second and third.

Christianity also forbids usury too but it is not followed . similar thing in today's muslim world .

Judaism also forbids usury for Jews too .

Point is that those who control usury are the common enemy of GOD/YAHWEH/ALLAH .

Some might say usury is evil too . Sharia forbids it and it is a good thing .

I have only mentioned this usury issue because it is one of the BIGGEST ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM within the conspiracy world.

I take it you don't want a convert today , eh ?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I am glad you brought up, actually, after all America is the biggest nation in the world when it comes to the practice of usury and those that are behind it are lucky that they even get laws to protect the practice.

Usury=modern day capitalism

I been sarcastic, he, he.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I am glad you brought up, actually, after all America is the biggest nation in the world when it comes to the practice of usury and those that are behind it are lucky that they even get laws to protect the practice.

Usury=modern day capitalism

I been sarcastic, he, he.

If only we could outlaw usury and money ; we the humanity would be better off , regardless of race or religion imho .

Anyhow , going back to the topic , it was strange to see Huseyin on the podium while Bob was praising Allah .

Oh the irony !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Usury is the life blood of capitalism.

To ask the banks to give up usury is like asking a pig to stop eating.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join